Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Awakens [golden priestess x nightwerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:44 am
Maria shook her head " you can't be there is no such thing." she said as she stared at his back, her cat jumped up and landed on her knee where she absentmindedly stroked him.
Pushing the cat off she headed towards the kitchen were she had a first aid kit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:54 am
Alex smiled softly, turning away from the window and crossing his arms. "Considering all that has happened tonight does it not make sense? When I arrived in your morgue I was simply a charred corpse, and I'm sure whoever it was that made the call about me being dead checked for a pulse first. Then there's the fact that a man came in with an axe, not intent on harming you, but the body that lay on the table. And of course there's the part where after your blood was spilled on me I seem to have completely healed. Do you have an explanation for any of this, because if so I would love to hear it."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:52 am
Maria turned round and looked at him " i don't know what to believe anymore." she said before adding" if you are really a vampire how can you stand to be around me when i'm bleeding like this." She winced as she took off the bandage gently to inspect the wound on her shoulder.

(( i wont be able to post for a few days, haven't got the internet at my own house at the moment. I'l post again as soon as i can.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 am
"Years upon years of practice," he replied watching her carefully, examining the wound on her before looking around again. "I don't suppose you have something like an emergency first-aid kit lying around here do you? You may need to get that stitched up, among other things."

((It's fine. We can continue whenever you're able.))  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:55 am
" i have some of it here. there's another one in that bathroom." she said using her good arm to point towards the door. " so you really are a vampire, how?" she added trying to keep her mind off her shoulder.
Her cat jumped up on her knee again and curled up, She smiled as he began to purr.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:00 pm
He nodded, heading towards the bathroom and looking around for the kit as he explained how he was a vampire. "I was bitten of course, some years ago. A woman around my age. At the time I hadn't suspected anything and we got along quite well. After some time being together she turned me." He came back, holding the emergency kit in his hand as he made his way back into the kitchen. "That took some getting used to I can tell you that."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 pm
" That sounds horrible." she murmured before looking him in the eyes. She took the first aid kit up and took out everything she needed out she lined it up on the table in front of her. " i i need some help." she said sounding rather shy, she looked away from him as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 pm
"Well I've certainly had better days, that's for sure." He shrugged and looked at the contents of the first-aid kit, then back to her, looking to her shoulder again. It was taking a lot of restraint on his part to keep himself from going after her. "I'll help however I can, just tell me what to do."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 pm
Maria nodded once before picking up the cloth and wiping the blood away from the wound on her shoulder. She noticed how hard it was for him and tried to hurry up slightly. "I need you to help me stitch up my shoulder wound, i'd do it myself but i can not reach it properly." she said pointing towards the needle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 pm
Picking up the needle he took a look at it, making sure it was clean before even trying to stitch her up. "Alright, not sure you've ever had stitches before, but this may sting a bit." He waited a moment so she'd have time to prepare herself before beginning to stitch her up. He went at a decent speed, being as careful as he could and trying to cause her as little harm as possible.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:33 pm
Maria winced slightly " I'm used to it. Have had to stitch myself up in the past" she said talking to keep her attention away from the pain coming from her shoulder.
" how long have you been a vampire for? what is it like?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 pm
"How long, oh well um..." He paused to think about it a moment. "Well, can't give you an exact year, but I was turned in the mid eighteen hundreds. As for what it's like, well I'm stronger and faster than humans. I can see better in the dark. And aside from needing blood and being unable to be out in the sun too long it's not so bad."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 pm
"Is there anything else out there. like werewolves and all of the other things they show in books and films?" she asked curios about the world she had been dragged into.
She heard her phone ring and picked it up bringing it up to her ear.
" where are you? who was that guy? the police are looking for you." geoffrey told her over the phone.
Her mouth went dry when she thought about what had happened in the morgue, she knew that they would want to question her.
" My friend came and collected me, we have gone home." he said to him trying to make her voice sound as normal as possible. She put the phone down quickly before looking at Alexander wondering what they were going to do next.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:25 pm
"I use to hear a lot of rumors about werewolves, even saw some of the bodies they supposedly left behind, but I've not seen one with my own eyes, or anything else for that matter. Things like me tend to stay hidden I imagine as best they can." Before he could say more her phone rang. Finishing up on her stitches he pulled it tight and made sure it wouldn't come loose on her before wiping away the excess blood that had escaped the wound. He knew what she wanted to do and he crossed his arms. "Well, the police will know you're here now and it's not going to be safe for me to stay here, especially if that other doctor comes with them. My advice would be to stay here, and explain things as best you can. If you leave they'll just end up suspicious. Perhaps you can pass some things off as amnesia and say you hit your head or something."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:41 pm
Maria nodded " i'l tell them he attacked me trying to get into the drugs cabinet and i hit my head, or something like that." she said trying to work a story out in her head as she spoke.
she knew he was going to leave and looked at him again " will i see you again once you leave?" she asked genuinely curious, she felt as though she cold help him, even if he didn't want her help.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff