Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rp Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

I believe that you are meant to do what you enjoy doing. You really should not let people like that get to you i saw amazing talent in your ideas and the only reason i did not ask to do any of those is because i wanted to do a 1x1 with you so that no one would end up feeling left out. I once started a roleplay with someone and it was meant to be a 1x1 but then more people joined and my partner actually left my character and started hitting on the other girl abd thn even suggested a four-some which i was like O.O please no i can't do that kind of thing and so they started leaving me out and i almost gave up on gaia because of everyone wanted to be perverted all the time but instead i just tried new things until the bullying started and i got a new account. Everyone goes through tough times an sometimes they just need to meet the right people to be able to go on. To be honest right now in real life i actually have no friends because i go to online school so gaia is the only place for me to talk to people, but even with that i try to choose the people I talk to wisely so i do not get involved with bullies again.
Yea. well 'm just tired of this... ll my ideas are pieces of waste getting ready to be dumped in a garbage pile of broken dreams. I'll do a rp with you, but don't be upset if I leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:21 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

I am sorry i can not roleplay with you if you are not going to put your heart in it and then possibly just leave me, however if you ever change your mind just send me a message and i will willing roleplay with you i really do feel great potential in you and a hidden passion that you are trying to give up on i have to go eat dinner with my family so i might not reply for a while just incase you think that i just up and left you i am telling you in advance.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:28 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

I am sorry i can not roleplay with you if you are not going to put your heart in it and then possibly just leave me, however if you ever change your mind just send me a message and i will willing roleplay with you i really do feel great potential in you and a hidden passion that you are trying to give up on i have to go eat dinner with my family so i might not reply for a while just incase you think that i just up and left you i am telling you in advance.
cry
yea. well that just makes me feel worse. Your just going to be like everyone else huh! just get me up their so I feel like I'm on top of the world and then just knock me down. This whole ******** time I thought I found a partner. but then because I decide to get upset of something true. you won't do it me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:05 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Look i really do want to roleplay with you i am not being like everyone else you are you are telling me that you might just randomly leave me while we are roleplaying and telling me not to get upset of corse i would be upset you were the person that i wanted to be my first roleplay on this account and you are telling me that you just want to give up roleplaying i am a little hurt that you said you were hurt by these people and then you would do to me what they did to you without even a second thought and i did say that if you changed your mind i am always here and i would be very happy to roleplay with you i just do not want to be hurt in my very first roleplay in such a long time.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Look i really do want to roleplay with you i am not being like everyone else you are you are telling me that you might just randomly leave me while we are roleplaying and telling me not to get upset of corse i would be upset you were the person that i wanted to be my first roleplay on this account and you are telling me that you just want to give up roleplaying i am a little hurt that you said you were hurt by these people and then you would do to me what they did to you without even a second thought and i did say that if you changed your mind i am always here and i would be very happy to roleplay with you i just do not want to be hurt in my very first roleplay in such a long time.
I'm not saying it like that. I don't know even know how to explain myself anymore. I'm just really stressed out. I don't want to hurt you or anyone.... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Ok i understand if you still want to roleplay with me then lets discuss it so we know what the setting is and how the plot should possibly start out so that we can make a topic like i said i have never made one in this guild so i am not sure exactly what to do and i would greatly appreciate your creativity and input ^.^  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:19 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Ok i understand if you still want to roleplay with me then lets discuss it so we know what the setting is and how the plot should possibly start out so that we can make a topic like i said i have never made one in this guild so i am not sure exactly what to do and i would greatly appreciate your creativity and input ^.^
Umm. I never really thought on what the plot is going to be like. to be honest wit you. I just go with the flow when rping. choosing a plot and a place and stuff actually makes it hard for me to be creative  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Ok that sounds good to me too ^.^ then i will make the topic and have it start out with a basic profile of my character and a little beginning then you can put your character's basic profile and you can continue from my beginning thing. What do you think?  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 pm
StarDropDestiny
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Ok that sounds good to me too ^.^ then i will make the topic and have it start out with a basic profile of my character and a little beginning then you can put your character's basic profile and you can continue from my beginning thing. What do you think?
okay that's fine with me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:06 pm
Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Ok it is made ^.^  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Journey_HeartfeltKiss

Popular Raider