Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:11 am
AutumnrainChaos

His brow furrowed as he tried to recall exactly. "Well, first it was just some small things like small rodents and birds appearing around town all mauled up. Then my neighbor's dog went missing and was found the next day in the park. They closed the place down for the day while the scene was examined. Then I guess...would be Flo's cat which was found in a similar state as the dog last month, and now this incident with Rachel. It's getting rather bad." he mused, then looked up at the other, confused. "What do you mean by that?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"I was curious if the girl was the only human incident," he stated, nose twitching. "Cause it sounds like there's a rabid animal on the loose..." He closed his eyes, inhaling sharply through his nose, hands stuffed in his pockets. He wanted to smoke, but couldn't in the place he was in. No need to get in trouble on the day before his first day. His eyes opened and he hummed gently staring up at the sky. "So... Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:30 am
AutumnrainChaos

"Just her that I am aware of. They wouldn't be able to keep something like that quiet if it had happened to more than one person." he said and then shook his head. "No it can't be a rabid animal. Rabies only lasts about a month and the animal is only aggressive for 4 days out of that month." he said, then added, "I looked it up once after watching To Kill a Mockingbird."

Max's abruptness was really astounding. Alistair frowned, and was considering telling the other off for his lack of subtlety, but Max had been pretty nice to him. "I suppose I can." he said, "My schedule is clear for tonight anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Four days a month, hm? Well, that was just making it easier for him to diagnose. Four days a month could really only mean one thing... He chewed on his lip, only half-hearing what Alistair said, but he still heard it. His lips turned into a smile and he cocked his head to the side to let his eyes roll to the others face. He pat the others leg and stood. He was shorter than the other man, but didn't seem bothered by it. "Well, since you know this town better than I do, you let me know where and when. And your address. I have GPS on this damn phone," he stated, whipping it out and holding it out.

It was a nice cellphone-- why did he need directions to a hotel if he had GPS?  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:52 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"You don't need to know my address." he sighed, "And if you have such an amazing phone, you could have used that to find the nicer hotel in town." he scowled. He really didn't get Max at all. Was all of that bullshit yesterday just to ask him to sleep with him or talk to him? He couldn't figure out what Max wanted from him. "There's a nice French style restaurant in town." he said. It was better than crappy diner food but not as typically romantic and date-like as Italian. This was not a date. "It's called La Sirène. Should be easy for you to find, right? I can meet you there. Is 7:00 alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:11 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He was already typing it into his phone and getting the coordinates. "Yup, got it. You know, if you're not there, I'll find you. I'm a damn good tracker." He smirked at him and slid his phone into his pocket. "I wanted to talk to you, that's why I asked for directions. It's 2014, what person doesn't have a phone with GPS?" He shook his head. "You could probably ask all of these kids roaming this campus for directions and not a damn one of them will know how until you look it up on their phone. That, or they'll think you're crazy." He tapped a finger to his temple, nodding.

"If it's French, should I dress snooty?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"That...probably sounded as creepy as you wanted it to." Alistair cocked his head at Max. He certainly was weird. It was intriguing, but in a way he knew he should be avoiding like the plague. Guys like Max brought out his bad side, and he'd gone so long without an incident. He was going to point out that his own phone didn't have GPS, but that would only give Max something to tease him about. Alistair just preferred to find things on his own, and with his senses it was pretty easy to navigate even the most complex of cities.

"Don't worry I'll be there. And you can dress however...No, I take that back. Shirt, nice pants, and some form a shoes. I don't trust you to dress properly given that amount of autonomy over fashion choices. Just don't look like an idiot and I think they'll let you in."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:30 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Well damn. Looking like an idiot's all I know how to do," he stated, snapping his fingers. That... that was sarcasm. His tone dripped in it like venom from a snake's fang. He took a quick glance at his watch (even though he had a phone that kept time, how weird) and frowned, squinting one eye and pursing his lips. "Mmmm, okay. I gotta go. Here." He went through his bag, snagged a pen and a sheet of paper and scribbled on it real quick. He held it out to him, the paper folded and stepped back. "See you at seven!" And off he went, running back into campus grounds.

The sheet of paper had his phone number. He had terrible handwriting for an English professor.

He'd be at the restaurant, waiting for Alistair before seven, and he'd look very nice. Nice blazer, nice slacks, nice shoes. He even pulled his hair back.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:40 pm
AutumnrainChaos

And off he went like he had something really important to do. Alistair stared down at the nearly offensive handwriting, but he couldn't make out all of the numbers. Was that a 5 or an 8? "You're going to regret this." he said to himself, "You always do.."

To his shock (he actually looked a bit shock but managed to cover it up quickly) Max looked like a half decent human being. It seemed he had some nice clothes after all, and he also knew what to do with his hair. Alistair had his own hair pulled up into one of those buns that look messy and chic but take about 5 seconds to do up. He was wearing a simple white button-down shirt and tie, black slacks and black shoes. "You look....decent." he said as he approached Max. He refused to admit he thought the other looked nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"You sound as if I have no clue how to dress like a proper human being," he stated. "I could've come dressed as James Bond, but I think a tux would've been too much, don't you?" They'd be sat at a table close to the window and someone would ask them for their drinks. "Mm, just water for now, thanks." He'd glance out the window with a sigh and then stretched, looking at Alistair.

"Why'd you say 'yes'," he asked, "to my proposal?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"You're a bit of a wild card. I didn't know what to expect." he said honestly, following Max to their table. It was a rather nice view, considering they weren't actually in France and this was the best that could be done. He ordered a white wine, sipping it as he watch Max stretch out.

"You made rather a bad impression yesterday." he said, "But I'm a man who believes in second chances, so this is yours. That and I'm sure you would have found other ways to pester me until I did say yes. I'm not sure if that's just your personality if you're actually that fixated on me. It's extremely unnerving but I like to think you're just odd and not a potential stalker."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:47 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Probably," he said, running his finger over the rim of the glass of water before him. "I tend to pester quite a bit. But you also don't know if I could be a stalker or not." His nostrils flared for a moment, and he watched Alistair again for a moment longer. "Told you I'd see more of you though, didn't I?" He chuckled, looking up to the waiter to came to their side.

Max ordered steak, medium rare.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:26 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Yes, but that's hardly an odd thing to say given the size of this town and population. There are only so many places to go and you already know a couple of the places I frequent." Alistair said, smiling politely at the waiter. "I'll have the poached salmon with cooked vegetables." he said. He knew if he got steak it probably wouldn't end too well. He knew there was no blood in steak, but tasting a nice rare steak bumped his blood-lust up just a tiny bit. Best to just stick with a more vegetarian meal. Smelling Max's steak would be bad enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Oh he was enjoying that steak too, by the looks of it. Medium rare which made it pink on the inside, juicy and oh so wonderful. What the hell. Max took very slow bites, eyes half-lidded as he watched his partner across the table. Whatever he was doing, he was doing it on purpose. Why though, would be anyone's guess. He set his fork down with a clang, the meat half-there. "How's your fish?" he asked, grabbing his glass and sipping at his water.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:11 am
AutumnrainChaos

His eyes darkened as Max cut open his steak and the smell of slightly raw meat met his nose. He licked his lips quickly and started eating, trying to take his mind off of it. He didn't want steak. Nope. "It's fine." he said, downing his glass of wine and calling the waiter over for another one. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're enjoying the steak." I mean heck Max looked like he was making love to the damn thing, eyes all half-lidded and slightly dark.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff