Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Cupid's Ballroom Dance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:43 am
User Image
User Image

Embarrassingly enough, it took a while for Anastasia to decide on an actual dress to wear. Go figure-- she had no red or pink dresses. For someone like her, it was sort of a crime. Settling on a clinged tux-dress, the blonde sidled into the dance hall, open-heeled boots clicking lightly on the tile.

Tugging absently on the quaint old charm bracelet she had paired with the thing, it took the Slytherin just a few moments to find a familiar face, expertly dodging through the spaces between the crowd-- a necessary skill where she was from, without it it was good luck to you going to wherever you need to go-- to stand next to the lone, stoic figure against the walls, looking nonchalantly at the crowd. "I really didn't expect you to show up," came the droll remark from the blonde, a dry smirk on her face. Watching the older students making their way gracefully-- and some not so gracefully, but they looked like they were having fun, so she figured that was good-- Anastasia nudged her friend, bumping an elbow lightly against him. "Anyone capture your eye yet?" she asked, a tiny grin accompanying the question.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s

a l o n e
v a l e n t i n e
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c : closed

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 am
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory flounced into the ballroom with her rather irregular get up and feather earrings swaying along with her short bright red hair and looked around. She spotted Tanya dancing with one of her friends (in a corset dress the Irish lass had to admit looked splendid on her) and didn't see her second Gryffindor buddy and could only assume she hadn't arrived yet. However looking across she saw a flash of pink hair and grinned correctly guessing that this was her "mentor" and froze when she saw the outfit she was sporting. Well hot dayum! If that's what puberty had in store for her she couldn't wait! She walked over to her even as she was already conversing with a group of older students and dancing with one of them. "Hey Gypsy, love the threads." she complimented lightly swishing her tutu skirt. It hadn't been her first choice when she was thinking of what to wear to a ball, and to be perfectly honest she had no idea how it even got in her trunk! But she supposed meddling Dad's who still think their daughters are princesses are worth something to the world.
==== ☠ ====

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

Wearing
Where am I?~Cupid Ball
Who's here?~Gypsy, twins, and a redhead
How long until it kicks off?

This is how we'll dance when
When they try to take us down
This is what will be, oh glory

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image
You say we're both little people and you like it that way, but in time I'm gonna put this body to shame
And grow old, wear a suit like my old man. Pack up all my things and get my a** out of town.
We've got it good, whether you like this town or not. I know it's small but with a big head, it's bound to get hot...

User Image

In the summer, but the summer is a bummer if you can't leave this pathetic excuse for a town.
That holds all your memories, a lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams.
To be anywhere but here, but baby anywhere is away from me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chris peeked into the ballroom from behind the door. This was so exciting! A fancy ball like this couldn't come around all the time, could it? Looking around, he gawked at the amazing decorations and just how fancy the ballroom was. The boy stepped fully into the room, adjusting his suit jacket. For a twelve year old, he thought he had cleaned up nicely, especially from his usual attire. He wore a clean pair of jeans and a collared purple shirt. Jordan had lent him the suit jacket, but it fit alright. He even had shoes on, showing that he really did go all out for this event. Chris wandered along the outskirts of the dancefloor, until he came across a girl with hair whiter than fresh snow standing alone. The boy approached her, a gentle and warm smile gracing his features. "Why are ya standin' here all alone? A pretty girl like you should be dancin' and havin' a good time." he said. The boy always had been quick to compliment others, and he meant every word he said. It was a nice habit to have, he thought.

OOC: You looked like you could use a friend. o3o

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you got it all figured out, then what is there to shout about?
This midwest town is gonna miss you.

Tr3AcL3 TarT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Dapper at the Cupid's Ballspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Tanyaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Uncomfortablespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Wha- why would she... Why me?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho flushed bright red at the look on her face when he put his hand on her hip. It wasn't as though he were being fresh! That was where it was supposed to go! Didn't everyone know that? He'd thought it was fairly common knowledge... perhaps not? "Er, ah, sorry, uh, about that," he stammered, but his hand remained in place. He didn't really know how to lead without it there, so he was at a loss for what else to do. He watched her watching her feet, and kept things slow, but found that he was pretty impressed when she kept the rhythm and only stumbled twice. That was better than he or his sister had ever managed... and neither of them had been wearing heels at the time. She was doing very well, despite her belief that she was going to trample his feet.

spaceHe blinked oddly at her comment, and the look on her face. He didn't like that look; that look reminded him of his sister. He was suddenly reminded that, when he and Tanya had first met, Gypsy had been intent on dragging the younger girl into her circle, and that Tanya had gone with her and the other girl when they'd escaped Madam Malkin's. In some ways, Tanya and Gypsy were very similar... a fact that normally didn't phase him, but when faced with that look... he blanched. "Odd because he's dancing with her," the brunette insisted, tilting his head up in a pose very similar to his grandfather's 'I mean business' look. "They don't even hardly know each other; I mean, I'm not surprised at her, of course she'd dance with him, he's my friend and she always has to stick her nose in my business. I'm just surprised he's going along with it is all." Still, a light pink filled his cheeks. Oh, now he was blushing? What on Earth had gotten into him? He didn't care who Kas danced with; the boy could dance with Nearly Headless Nick for all he cared. It was just odd; that was all there was to it.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI
1ˁᵀ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxxxxxƦαυεπclαω

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˡʸ ᶠᵒᵒˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᶜᵏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵍᶤᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᶤᵐᵉ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                    xxood: Mildly Disoriented
                                                    xxxxocation: Ballroom
                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Anastasia

Yannic was a little surprised when a voice rang out to one side of him. It was familiar, but he had been so lost in his thoughts that the boy failed to realize just who was talking until his eyes focused and he could see Anita standing beside him. The boy smirked, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall. ”You’re one to talk…” He began, his eyes doing a quick sweep of the girl’s outfit before he continued with his thought. ”You do know this is a Cupid’s ball, right love? Not a funeral?” He teased, a devilish grin on his face before the boy stuck his tongue out at her. It was somewhat difficult for Yannic, knowing that someone he was acquainted with and someone he could consider a true friend had been sorted in a separate house than him, but there was nothing the boy could do about it. At least they were taking most of the same classes together and could spend time there. ”And besides…” He added, his eyes twinkling with a certain deviousness. ”Lets be honest here, I love Valentines oh so much.” He added, thick with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes at the thought.

When prompted, Yannic pursed his lips, taking one lingering look out into the crowd before sighing and shrugging. ”Options are pretty limited from what I can see, so not as of now… but who knows? And where’s your date for tonight, Anita?” He inquired, chuckling softly at the thought of the girl ever even having a date.

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

Wren slipped along the sidelines of the dance floor, grazing on the chocolates and strawberries of the surrounding tables as he looked around for familiar faces. Thank goodness dressing up was so simple for boys - he threw on black slacks and a long-sleeved (though he rolled them up of course) crimson dress-shirt for the day and called it done. Truthfully he'd have preferred to sport pink and white, but he wasn't in full control of his own wardrobe yet. Finally spotting Elsie swaying along the edge of the crowd, he squeezed his way beside her. "Hey Elsie, Happy Valentines Day." He mimicked her sway, mirroring her movements back and forth. She usually had a bright aura around her, but she was glowing a little extra today. "D'you like the waltz?" He phrased it very openly so rejection would be gentle and easy. He felt like he was required to ask, what with her dancing by herself over by the wall. Then again, maybe she was waiting for some one in particular.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PropertyofGaara

full on monet

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:07 am
User Image

| Ani James |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ani is...
CURRENTLY // dressed up for the ball
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Christofer Little
CURRENTLY FEELING // excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'yay! someone to talk to!'

Ani looked over in mild surprise and saw the boy smiling at her. She blushed a bit as his compliment but smiled back lightly all the same.
"Well I hadn’t quite decided what to do yet". She said, answering his question. She took a moment to take in this new person. He was well dressed in a suit jacket and jeans and had a really cute smile. Ani wondered why he had decided to come talk to her, a probably fairly lost looking first year, instead of looking for friends of his or so. But she was glad to have someone to talk to. After all, she hadn’t met that many people yet since the sorting was only a day ago. Suddenly she noticed that she had been looking at the boy for much to long, so lost in thought, and looked away quickly, embarrassedly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, trying to pretend like nothing had happened.

Loyal...And a hard worker to boot,
You help those in need, I see,
Then this house is perfect for that attitude...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

heather030595

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:56 am
TOMORROW you will KNOW
There's NO BETTER DAY than TODAY
We DON'T SEE how LUCKY these DAYS are
'Til these DAYS GO AWAY
Gotta LIVE IT with LOVE
AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN
Gotta LIVE IT with LOVE
AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

Gotta live them with love: Happy
Again and again and again: Here's Wren...
Live it with love: Wren
Again and again and again: Dance Floor

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie beamed at Wren "Happy Valentine's Day, Wren!" she chirped. She was assuming he was probably on the lookout for Tanya, who he seemed close with. The Gryffindor girl seemed capable of becoming fast friends with just about anyone, and Elsie attributed it to her charismatic personality. Tanya could strike up a lively conversation with anyone, any time. "Tanya's dancing with Echo," she told him. Then he asked her openly if she liked the waltz, and she blushed a little and nodded, because being asked by a boy to dance was something she had no experience with, even if it was a friend. She hoped that he really wanted to dance and wasn't just asking because she was by herself- she didn't mind, really, but nodded eagerly anyways. "Oh, yes. I had to take dance lessons when I was little." One of the benefits of coming from a well off family, she supposed. Her father might not have ever been very involved in her and her sisters life, but he made sure they knew how to conduct themselves as befitting a proper lady. "Do you want to dance with me? It's fine if you don't," she assured him kindly.

There's NO BETTER DAY than TODAY to LIVE with LOVE.

PropertyofGaara

TOMORROW you will KNOW
There's NO BETTER DAY than TODAY
We HOLD UP and FALL DOWN
These DAYS are FADING ALL AWAY
They're FADING AWAY
How we'd GET SO FAR?
FAR from WHO we REALLY ARE?
SING oh, sing OH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 am
User Image
User Image

There was a тιмє I used to look into my father's eyes. In a happy home. I was a кιиg, I had a golden throne.
Those days are gσиє, now the memory's on the wall. I hear the ѕσиgѕ from the places where I was born.

Why. Why this day of all days. Chance hated this day. He hated it more than any other day, because it was a day of love. He had no one to love, so it was pointless for him to even be here, but his sister had asked that little blonde boy to the dance. Ugh... "Almost done, Chance?" Cecille asked. The redheaded teen carefully pinned back his sister's long white hair with glittery barrettes. Her dull eyes stared into the mirror, where Chance met her gaze. She looked so grown up... He shook his head, pushing the thought away. "Yeah. You're ready." he mumbled. Cecille smiled, standing to hug her brother. She was so excited! "Thank you, Chance. You need to have fun tonight too, okay?" Chance froze. "CiCi, I don't know about--" "Promise?" .... The boy sighed. "....I'll try." Chance took Cecille's arm in his and slowly walked her to the ballroom. Once there, he stood near the door, waiting for his sister's date. Hopefully, he wouldn't take long to get there. Chance could think of a million other places he'd rather be than here.

{OOC: Sick!Heather is sick, thus her posts are horrid.}

Chance and Cecille

There was a тιмє I met a girl of a different kind. We ruled the ωσяℓ∂. I thought I'd never lose her out of sight.
We were so уσυиg. I think of her now and then. I still hear the ѕσиgѕ reminding me of a friend.

Don't you worry, don't you worry, ¢нιℓ∂. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See, heaven's got a plan for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't you worry, don't you worry, иσω.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Any dolt with half a brain Can see that humankind has gone insane
To the point where I don't know If I'll upset the status quo If I throw poison in the water main

Listen close to everybody's heart And hear that breaking sound
Hopes and dreams are shattering apart And crashing to the ground

I cannot believe my eyes How the world's filled with filth and lies
But it's plain to see Darkness inside of me Is on the rise

Dhylan led his sister into the ball, the younger girl showing her tiny status beside her brother. His hair was in its usual style, while hers had been elegantly clipped up. Dhyl had spent a few hours on her updo, and he was proud of it. She walked carefully, taking three steps to each of her brother's. She smiled up at him, seeing his ever-present frown. "Dhyl, smile. Sure, you don't have a date, but maybe one of your friends'll dance with you! You have lots of friends!" He sighed, then opened the door to the ballroom. "Here we are, Mouse. Have fun, and if you need me, come get me, okay?" He adjusted her hair, then watched as Minn crossed her arms and sighed up at him. "Dhyl, it's Valentine's Day! You gotta be happy! Please?"

Dhyl sighed, then kissed his sister's nose. "I'll be fine. I think Remy said she was coming, so I can chat with her... or other people. As you said, I have friends that I can hang out with. You go have fun. I'll see you later." He smiled, then walked in, letting his sister walk into the crowd. He found a nice spot to relax and watch people, and stood there with a sigh.

Dhylan and Minerva

Look around We're living with the lost and found
Just when you thing you've almost drown You find yourself on solid ground
And you believe there's good in everybody's heart

Keep it safe and sound With hope you can do your part And turn a life around

I cannot believe my eyes Is the world finally growing wise?
'Cause it seems to me Some kind of harmony Is on the rise

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:03 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺
Tanya only raised an eyebrow at his apology and his short statement. And at his tangent of how Gypsy and Kas barely knew each other but were still dancing together. The obvious jealously Echo was displaying was rather hilarious to the lion so it was of no surprise when she began giggling and couldn't stop even as they twirled on the dance floor. When she was finally able to contain it and gain back control of her breathing she looked back over at his friend. "Well, why don't you go save him from your sister and dance with him instead?" Tanya offered with her grin bright. Cupid was going to be envious after her matchmaking!

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Cupid BallWith: EchoThinking: Wish I had a bow and arrowOOC:

So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood Dhylan's Gift

Wyatt walked into the decorated ballroom with an uncomfortable tug at his bowtie while his eyes scoped out looking for a familiar brunette. After the owl incident he would have thought receiving random mail would be second nature however receiving mail from a person he'd never met before (and after reading her letter he was still debating whether or not he wanted to) with an invitation to something cheesy called the Cupids Ball. He'd thought of immediately tearing up the letter and having a nice date with that bottle of Odgen's on Valentine's like he planned when a few choice words jumped at him from the parchment. So, here he was in a suit in a Scottish school he'd never been to while his little brother was over at the Nolynn house being looked after by Rosemary. It had been a little awkward floo calling the older woman and asking her to look after Kalin for a few hours. What he hadn't been expecting was the excited squeal (from both persons of interest) and an avid request that the pre-teen bring some of his desert recipes. With a shrug and no small since of wonder Wyatt had dropped his little brother off and then apparated into Hogsmeade before making the short trek to Hogwarts. Finally he spotted the tall teen hiding away from the crowds and smirked. He swerved and wheedled his way through and around the crowds until he was standing on the boy's blindside and stood there quietly for a few seconds. "You know, at these sort of events, I'd expect someone to have swept you off your feet. Or vice versa." the American's smirk widened.

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhylan jumped at the sudden voice behind him, turning to look at the speaker. It was... Wyatt? How the heck did he get here? "You'd be surprised how often that's more fantasy than reality." He brushed a piece of hair away from his eyes, glancing out at the dancing people. He hadn't even wanted to attend, but Minn had practically threatened him. The teen sighed, then looked back at Wyatt. "So... how'd you know there was a dance? And... how'd you get in? I thought it was invite-only?" It really was a quandary to him, despite the several mystery books he had as guilty pleasure. He also remembered the sweet buns his Gramma had sent him, and debated sneaking off to fetch a few from the case on his bed. Gah! Now he was distracted! Long lashes fluttered a bit as Dhyl blinked rapidly, trying to regain lost focus. Maybe he should have just stayed in bed and slept.

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Dating:_Annabeth FletcherLooking:_Handsome

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Romulus walked into the ballroom, his girlfriend at his side. He had a light blush on his cheeks, since it was the first time he had ever had a real valentine. Anna looked stunning too, so he couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to accompany him on the date. "Anna? D-Did I mention that you look beautiful today? W-Well, not just today, b-but everyday! I-I like your dress..." He looked at his feet, a dark blush covering his cheeks. This is probably why he only had one friend, wasn't it? He glanced back at Anna, his dark blue eyes shining in the light. "I-I'm sorry, Anna. I tried to make that not sound like I was nervous, but I'm not a great actor, am I?" He gave a light chuckle, hoping to get her to laugh as well, rather than potentially leave him to dance with her friends.

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Anastasia rolled her eyes, matching her friend's smirk with one of her own. Standing proud, she bumped him again, just a little harder, but not enough to hurt. "We're celebrating the martyrdom of a saint. It definitely counts here," the blonde stated, fingers going back to twist and tug at the bracelet and ring she wore, her nervous tick showing again. It was weird not having the familiar coils of her hognose on her hands. It felt so odd. "Besides," she grinned, blue eyes glittering in like. "The red clashes with the house ethics."

"Your faith in me is astounding,"
                                                  the Slytherin laughed. Honestly, a date? Anastasia knew the extent of her physical attributes and they definitely weren't up to a lot of pars. "Obviously, none. But enough about me-- are you sure about the options?" There were a lot of people in the place. Even without the little push, the blonde was pretty sure Yannic could find a partner for the night without even trying. He definitely had the charm, going on, at least, and the pretty mug.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s

a l o n e
v a l e n t i n e
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c : closed

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: