Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

Imiar thought about his comparison before saying, "Well it sounds like I could get along fine with ninja. I always just considered it to be a smart way of living, I never thought about it being elite in any way." She watched the scroll emerge from his sleeve, and arched her brow as he looked at her face and ears.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Ukitake grinned before unrolling the scroll. He formed a seal and out popped his katana.
"It's better to keep this around near me, in case you need someone to defend you should you be attacked by ogres", he said with a laugh.

The young ninja could feel exhaustion falling before him. Fifty years of slumber would do that. He didn't know what to do now besides stay with this strange creature who was apparently a dark elf. Perhaps assisting her in bounty hunts would do for the next few days, or next few months. Perhaps even a few years.

He let out a loud yawn while stretching his arms. All that meat would cause anyone to knock out.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image

Imiar was so fascinated by the seal he used to store his blade in a scroll that she almost missed his joke. She smiled and rolled her eyes in response.

When she noticed his demeanor become more tired, she stood up and walked over to her rather large wardrobe-- it was less for clothes and more for storage. She began pulling out some blankets and pillows for the night. After laying out two sets of sheets and pillows on the floor, Imiar turned to Ukitake and said, "You look tired; it has been a long day for you, and it is getting late. I usually sleep on the floor. I hope you do not mind," she stated, trying to hide her embarrassment. She'd never had guests before, so she wasn't equipped for other's sleeping habits.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:32 pm

He shook his head to indicate that he in fact did not mind sleeping on the floor. Sleeping another at this point would be great for him. He laid down and nestled himself under the blankets, his head well rested on the cool pillow.

Ukitake looked up at her, and sensed that she was slightly flustered preparing for her guest.

Smiling, he said "I'm not very high maintenance." He did enjoy the attention he was receiving from her, however. It made him feel welcomed and tended to.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:58 am
User Image

Imiar let out a small sigh of relief when he assured her that he did not mind sleeping on the floor, "I'm glad. You go ahead and get some rest. I'll go to sleep later on." With that, she headed over to the small "kitchen" area and began to brew herself a cup of green tea. It was a nightly thing for her, the health benefits of the tea, plus the healing properties that elvish honey possessed, worked wonders for any injuries she might have received that day. She doubted she could go to sleep without it, honestly.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:10 am

Ukitake smelled the aroma of the brew she made. It reminded him of home, of all the open shops of tea and barbecued meats with his fellow teammates. They'd probably all be dead by now in this timeline. The thought made him shiver a bit. Being almost alone in a new world with entirely new creatures frightened him a little, but the tea helped to ease the homesickness.

He curled up under the blankets as he continued to watch her, though his eyes became increasingly difficult to keep open. I could get used to this, he thought.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:27 am
User Image

After letting the tea steep for a few minutes, Imiar added a drop of elvish honey-- it was one of her favorite things from her homeland. It was especially sweet, but also not too sugary, and was a great addition to green tea. She took a sip of the tea and felt instantly more relaxed.

Glancing over at Ukitake, she smiled at how heavily his eyelids drooped. She decided that she would get ready for bed after he was already asleep.

In the few minutes it took her to finish her tea, it appeared that Ukitake was indeed asleep. She quietly cleaned up after herself, and walked back over to her wardrobe. Taking off her armor always felt strange to her, it was a part of her now, but it made it very difficult to go to sleep. She started with the chest plate and stripped down to nothing before she quickly slipped into an elvish sleeping gown taken from her home, one of the only things she had left.

Quietly slipping into her own set of blankets, and resting her sword next to her, as she always did. She laid her head on her pillow and quickly fell asleep--it had been an eventful day.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 am

Unbeknownst to her, he had formed a complete clone of himself beforehand which was the currently snoring softy.

The real ninja sat outside her door, staring out into the night sky. It was like him to not sleep on occasions where the mind was deep in thought. He glanced over at Imiar and his other body sleeping. Staying up would not exhaust him any further, as his clone would sleep for him and transfer the energy back.

Ukitake flicked out a pack of cigarettes from under his sleeve. He glared at them before incinerating all of them with a light fire technique. Quitting the habit would be a good thing to do now. There was nobody left to smoke with.

Laying his head against the door entry, he sighed, slowly dozing off.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

Imiar awoke the next morning to a messenger falcon tapping on the front window of her small home. She looked over to see Ukitake still asleep. Quickly extracting herself from her makeshift bed, she strode over to the window and opened it. The bird allowed her to extract the message from it's leg holster, and then flew off. As she watched it fly off, however, she noticed a certain ninja sitting on her doorstep. She held the message tightly in her fist, forgetting about it for the moment.

She looked back at the sleeping Ukitake, and then at the one on her doorstep. Pursing her lips, she went to her door, yanked it open, and thunked the ninja on the head. "Wake up! Were you out here all night?"

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:47 am

Ukitake shook awake, as he rubbed his head in slight pain.
"Ow, what was that for?"

He stretched his legs out while getting up slowly, letting out a loud obnoxious yawn.

The other Ukitake got up and slowly walked to the door. "Wow what a great sleep I've never sl-"

The clone looked at the two and gave a chuckle.

"I suppose it's time for me to be released."

The second ninja formed a seal and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

Imiar narrowed her eyes at the clone as it disappeared. When she turned to face the real Ukitake, her glare softened to more of an annoyed face. She crossed her arms over her chest, and asked, "Why would you rather sleep outside in the cold than in my residence?" She had to admit she was slightly offended.

When she remembered that she was still in her sleep attire, she turned away from him and walked to her wardrobe and began to change into her armor. It never occurred to her that it was inappropriate of her to disrobe in front of him, she'd lived alone for so long that she didn't think about it. As she was putting on the final piece, her chest plate, she remembered the memo she had gotten from the falcon this morning. She'd sat it down on one of her wardrobe's shelves when she began changing. "I expect an answer," she said as she picked up the message again, heading back over to Ukitake, still looking somewhat miffed.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:13 pm

He gave a slight grin as she walked away in her night gown, delightfully amused at her reaction.

"Oh I did sleep, it was rather cozy", he said. The clone did sleep in his place and he retained all the feelings of warmth and comfort once the second ninja disappeared. Memories from clones come back to the owner when they are released.

Ukitake's face turn to a rather serious note as he made eye contact with her.
"I just wanted to be left alone for a while. I do thank you for your hospitality, though."

On a side note he added, "I did actually sleep though...".

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:31 pm
User Image

Imiar's face relaxed again upon hearing his answer. "I can appreciate the need to be left alone. I am glad you got some rest."

She then turned her attention to the memo in her hand. "This is Azhug's seal, he must have another job for me..." she trailed off and unrolled the memo, quickly scanning over it:

Imiar,

You need to come by my office immediately, a very important job has come up, and I would trust no one else with it's execution. If you need more convincing of the urgency of this request, then know it is from the mayor.
Get here now.

-Azhug

Imiar carefully folded the memo in half and held it between two fingers, watching her magic consume it until nothing remained. Her face remained devoid of emotion as she thought this over. Of course she would go, she had no choice if she wanted to continue her peaceful life here in this town. After a few more seconds of pausing, her face finally formed some emotion--something akin to annoyance and anxiety.

She turned to Ukitake, "I must go to see Azhug and the mayor. This will be a very delicate situation. If you accompany me, you must remain silent so that the mayor never notices you were even there. Are we clear?" She paused again, before telling him her reasoning, "The mayor is not a fan of Azhug's operation. He does not approve of bounty hunters, but has not driven us out in case he ever had need of our services. That day is today. I do not trust him, but must respect his request and his authority. The only thing he dislikes more than bounty hunters are strangers in his city. Do you understand?" Imiar looked him dead in the eye, needing him to understand.

((I actually have to go now;I'll be on later! sorry!))
KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Ukitake nodded as he picked up his vest, zipping it in place. He grabbed his katana and placed the strap from the sheath over his shoulder. As he tied his forehead protector his heart beat in excitement.

I wonder how I'll fare in combat around here. I guess it's time to test it out, he thought to himself.

He noticed the anxiety she had, but he had some experience with top secret missions, though not much. Ukitake was no master ninja, just one of the higher ranked ones who kept to himself. Top secret classified missions were only few in number, before Ukitake was frozen in ice. In fact, he couldn't even remember if the last one was one, though it probably was due to the circumstances.

"Let's rock."

((All good. smile ))

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image
Imiar's eyes darkened slightly at the excitement he seemed to be exuding. He really did not understand. A lot rode on how well this went, his life, her life, and the lives of all the other bounty hunters in the area. But she couldn't just leave him here, she had to keep her eye on him, so she had no choice but to bring him along.

She picked up her sword from where it lay next to her makeshift bed (she would clean up later, this was important) and gracefully sheathed it. A quick check of her equipment showed that all of her hidden daggers were still in place. She felt prepared enough to exit her small home, waiting for Ukitake to follow, before she waved her hand over the glen once more, creating the illusion of emptiness.

Turning to Ukitake, she nodded to him and formed another massive warp gate. Exclamations of surprise were heard from the other side, one decisively belonging to Azhug. However, there were more voices than she expected, so she was very wary as she stepped through the gate. She made sure to go before Ukitake, to try and draw the attention to herself, allowing him to enter discreetly.

As she stepped through to the other side, her elvish eyes took in the scene all at once. Azhug was standing by his desk, looking uncomfortable. The mayor was sitting at Azhug's desk, twiddling his thumbs. He was a short and stout man, merely a human. However, his sharp eyes hinted at intelligence and cunning. How he became mayor of this town, no one knows.

The mayor was surrounded by three guards. One appeared to be a fae of some sort, but the other two were what drew Imiar's attention. She narrowed her eyes at them, they were quite noticeably wood elves-- a cocky and presumptuous race. Always assuming they were the best of the elven races; always picking fights with her kind.

Her face grew dark and slightly angry. She made a show of resting her hand on the hilt of her sheathed sword, before hissing, "I didn't realize that this was a meeting for showing off your garbage, dear mayor." Her dark look turned from the two wood elves--who began to return her glare--to the mayor. If Azhug could have reprimanded her, he would have. She could tell it in his face.

The tension in the air was shattered when the mayor let out a booming laugh, "Ah, so this is your finest hunter Azhug. I must say she has exceeded my expectations already." He smiled at Imiar, but his eyes remained sharp.

KetchupMan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces