Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Discussions
The Yuu Watase Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoTenma

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:49 am
OMG.............OMG............OMG. you guy are going to love this Yu Watase is coming out with Two more Mangas. one is called Absolute Boyfriend and Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden. The Fushigi Yugi story continues.............but with no Chichiri crying . I'm going to see if i can buy both today at the Animr Expo.

I Love Yu Watase heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:10 am
I've read most of her stuff that has been translated into English, except for Ceres, as I can never seem to find it! I have the entire Fushigi Yuugi dvd collection, from the tv series to Eikoden, a Nuriko keychain, and the soundtracks from the TV series and Eikoden.  

Nurichiri

Sailork

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:09 am
I love all her work, except for Imadoki, I don't know it just didn't seem appealing, anyway I'm reading Fushigi Yugi, FY Genbu Kaiden, Ceres, I already finished Alice 19th and know from Shojo Beat I'm reading Absolute Boyfriend. It's so cute. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:53 pm
I just read Alice 19th Volumes 1 and 2 and I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the series. And rumor has it they started making Alice 19th an Anime. xd  

Fluffballofdoom

DoveChime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:54 pm
I love Yuu Watase's works! I especially love Fushigi Yuugi. *___* That's my all time favorite.

I read some of Alice 19th, I read Zettai Kareshi but didn't finish the last volume yet, and I don't really like Ayashi no Ceres. That's the only one I don't really have the hype for. ^^; Other then that, I always look forward to her work. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:03 am
i've read fushigi yugi - i got into it from the anime frist razz , i own all of it that' sbeen relased here in the smaller versions 1-7 9-16 and 8 in the original

have all of alice 19th read it all, same with imadoki, i have a few shojo beat magazines for absolute boyfreind but i thin ki missed an issue so hopefully it will be released in manga form sometime soon. and i ahve 2 volumes of FY genbu kaiden  

Ranmaonehalf

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:51 am
^^ It's great to have another addition to our Watase fan-base. Welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:03 am
=3! I just finished reading her newest manga ( o_o i believe it is) Zettai Kareshi crying crying I so didnt want it to end! and its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD AT THE END! all teary eyed. ;_;!!!!!!!! wahhh !

Ive watched all of fushigi Yuugi own mostly all the manga too, trying to find all of Genbu Kaiden- almost read all of that. I heard the endings really sad O_O! -gah-

Read all of Alice 19th - Epotoransu! Mai. Watched all of Ayashi no Ceres and saw some of the Season 2 o_o from a manga X_X!! wah poor Tooya!!! nuu!!! Own all of Imadoki - and there was another manga i forgot the name of. n.n

Watases mah God @_@!! I PRAY TO GOD THEY MAKE ZETTAI KARESHI AN ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kyaaaa X_X crying crying crying  

Ninna_Mizuno

Rini2612

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:36 am
Yeah I love her stories!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:34 pm

neutral Can anyone tell me where can i get a manga of alice the 19th? I don't know where to buy in our country some of her mangas so i'm downloading from the internet.... gonk PLEASE HELP ME....

rosette_jeanne

Psychotic_Psychic

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:12 am
I love Fushigi Yuugi... but I'll probably never pick up another of her volumes, save for anything else with FY on the label somewhere. *Shrugs* It's a bit hard to explain, but there you have it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:17 pm
I have the complete set of Absolute Boyfriend. heart Made me cry though. D:

I also have 4 volumes of FY Genbu Kaiden, and I must say, it's much better than the original. Hikitsu~ heart

Seliece

Quinth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:23 am
AUUUUGH, it kills me that I haven't read Zettai Kareshi.

I own all the anime and manga of Fushigi Yuugi, 1-5 of FY: GK, all of Alice 19th, all of Imadoki! plus one extra copy of book 4, all of Ceres. I downloaded her first published piece, Pajama de Ojama, about a year ago.

I've seen a few spoilers for Zettai Kareshi, but I'm freaking dying to know the plot, the characters, the ending, etcetera. If someone who's read it/owns it could PM me a plot summary I would love you foreeeeevar! blaugh I don't care about spoilers, I love 'em. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:21 am
I read most of Yuu Watase's mangas for example Fushigi Yuugi, Fushigi Yuuugi Genbu kaiden, Imadoki, Ayashi no Ceres, Alice 19th, Zettai Kareshi and others.  

Marusera

Albino-Rhino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:40 am
rosette_jeanne

neutral Can anyone tell me where can i get a manga of alice the 19th? I don't know where to buy in our country some of her mangas so i'm downloading from the internet.... gonk PLEASE HELP ME....
In vegas they have them veerywhere. neutral I'm kinda getting tired of it.  
Fushigi Yuugi Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff