Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wolfsbane and Dragonfire (Wolfy and Io) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Ivo
They took off, rising into the air before he straitened out and returned to gliding. It wasn't the fastest way to fly, but it was nice to soar, letting the wind gently carry him instead of beating his wings to gain speed. It was definitely more relaxing. They made it to the peak where the ceremony was and he set down carefully. He allowed for Alora to disembark from his back before folding his leathery black wings up against his sides. "There should be a variety of food, so there should be something here that you can eat. It seems your folk don't like raw meat, but we cook ours too sometimes." He nodded over to the feast.

As the festivities began, dragons of all shapes, sizes and colors came and went. Ivo was used to being ignored at these things, but this was not the case this time. The moment he stepped into the light of the dragon fires, all attention turned to him and his princess. "Ivo! Haven't eaten her yet?" laughed a rather brightly blue scaled dragon as he chomped down on the leg of a cow. Another dragon chimed in, a tall rock colored on, "No no! Of course not! Surely he's going to make her keep his den clean. You only eat them when they stop being useful!" "Oh right! Haha!"

Ivo swallowed hard. He was supposed to eat her or enslave her? That didn't sound right. He looked down at her, suddenly feeling protective of his princess.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:02 pm
io3121

Alora got off of Ivo, and looked around. There were so many dragons here of all different colors. A sudden wave of nervousness washed over her. Being in front of people was one thing, but being in front of a bunch over fire breathing, ferocious lizards was another. She wondered if this was how a rabbit felt when seeing a pack of wolves. Still, she kept her composure, hoping that Ivo would keep his word and not let them eat her.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Ivo
Ivo wanted to leave, but he knew he had to spend a little time here, or risk offending the rest of the brood. He kept a close eye on Alora the entire time, not wanting the other dragons getting too near her. As things were settling down, most of the dragons slow and sleepy on full bellies, Spitfyre came up to Ivo, his ruby red brilliance as arrogant as his smile. "Ivo. Now that everyone's done fawning over you, tell me, what do you plan to do with your... treasure?" He asked, voice low and dripping with eagerness to cause trouble or harm.

Ivo curled his massive, muscular tail around to strategically place it between Spit and Alora, "I haven't decided yet." Ivo answered, cool as you please. "I was thinking about having her sort my treasures, learn my favorite dishes and cook them for me. Polish my scales." Ivo looked straight into Spitfyre's eyes. "Why do you ask?" Spit smirked, "Because it seemed to me that you were a bit soft for a princess, and that she'd be put to better use somewhere else."

Ivo didn't like where this was going, but he couldn't back down, or the whole clan would think him weak. "And where would that be?" he challenged, raising his head and barring his teeth in a warning to back off.

"In my belly." Spitfyre hissed back, stepping forward. Ivo reacted immediately, rushing forward, still careful not to crush Alora, and reared, wings opening in a show of dominance. "She's MY princess. You cannot have her!" Spitfye backed up a bit, not ready to cause a scene just yet. Ivo placed his two front claws back on the ground and snorted hot smoke at the red coward. When the attention faded, Ivo looked down at Alora, "Are you alright?" he asked her.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:37 pm
io3121

Alora kept close to Ivo, watching the other dragons as she nibbled on some deer. At least she thought it was deer. It had a weird taste, then again that could be her own uneasiness. When things started to die down, Alora was thinking that the night actually went by without incident. That was until the red dragon known as Spitfyre approached them, looking like he wanted to cause trouble. Alora tensed as he drew near, but didn't look away. It was just as important for her to remain dignified as it was for Ivo. However, when Ivo reared up in defiance of the other dragon, she ducked out of instinct, not wanting to get swatted with his tail or something. Thankfully, it didn't escalate to an all out fight, and things quieted quickly. "Er, yes. I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up is all." She admitted  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Ivo
Ivo looked back at the gathering. It wouldn't seem inappropriate to leave now. If anyone asked him on it, not that anyone would, he could say he was offended by Spitfyre. "Come on. We can go back now." he said to her. Realizing what that meant, he drooped a little. The feast was over for him, so now he would have to take Alora back. He knelt for her to climb on, staring at the ground. He could tell the other dragons that he had eaten her. He would just go back to exploring the world. It wasn't like he had anyone to stick around here for.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 pm
io3121

Alora nodded, and climbed on his back. Unlike before though, she didn't grasp on the neck spike, but rather leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, like a hug."You don't mind if I hold on like this. Do you, Ivo?" Alora asked, wanting to make sure. "Because, I was thinking. Maybe I could stay. For a little while longer that is, until I decide on a place to go." Despite Spitfyre wanting to eat her, the night had gone by without too much incident, and Ivo kept his word and protected her. Besides, this seemed like the prime opportunity to learn about dragons. She was taught that they were just beasts that caused nothing but trouble, and that was true to some extent, but Ivo proved that they were more than that. And while Alora didn't say it out right, she was starting to warm up to Ivo.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Ivo
"Hold on however you like. " Ivo said and made his way to a good spot to take off. Her words came as a shock to him. He curved his neck to look back at her, one large sapphire eye looking at her in a sea of black scales. "You- you want to stay?" he wasn't sure if he had hear her right, but he did! "You can stay as long as you like!" he chimed happily. "Back to the den it is then." His spirits lifted, as did they with a quick thrust of his wings. The sun was set, but as they climbed in altitude, the residual light of the sun became visible from behind the ocean, the tiniest of silhouettes of a castle barely visible in the low light.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:25 pm
io3121

That seemed to make his night, but she couldn't help but wonder why he cared so much. Wasn't she just a princess that he captured to gain a place in his clan? Still, she couldn't help but smile as they took off high into the clouds. Off in the distance, she could barely make out the outline of a castle, possibly her castle. Alora wondered what her parents were doing right now, if they worried about her or if they thought she was already dead. She turned her head away from the sight, and watched the scenery go by below them. That time in her life was over. At least, for now it was.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Ivo
Ivo came to his den and set down gently, letting her down and entering the cave. The stars were out, and very beautiful, but it was a cold night and Ivo was a reptile. It was time for him to settle down in the warmth of his room before he became too stiff to move. He stretched and settled on the mountain of pillows, right in front of his fire. He looked at Alora, "You are welcome to anything in this room if it fancy's you." he offered with a smile. "I will be awake for a while, but the sun is down, and so must I be."

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:46 pm
io3121

"Thank you for your hospitality." She responded with a smile. Alora walked around the cave, taking a closer look a some of the treasures while Ivo laid by the fire. Her attention was drawn to the piles of gems again. They were beautiful in how they sparkled in the fire light. A sparkling sapphire caught her eye. Carefully she picked it up, making it clear she wasn't trying to steal it. She turned it over, watching the light hit it at different angles. "Mind if I ask where you collected these gems?" Alora asked, looking through the sapphire at him.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Ivo

Ivo's eyes drooped, but he was still awake, watching Alora inspect his treasures lazily. "I got that particular sapphire from the northern Snow Kingdoms." He informed. "I've been to many different countries and continents. Much farther than your civilization has yet explored. There are a lot of different civilizations. Humans, beasts folk, merfolk, and so on. All over the world. I fly, explore, collect writings and treasures. There is a lot of knowledge in these relics."

wolfy shinigami
Sorry I haven't been on lately. Works been exhausting.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:57 pm
io3121
Totally understand

Alora listened to Ivo tell her about the sapphire. "Fascinating. You're lucky, Ivo. You get to go where you want, when you want, and get to see all these different places." She said, a little envious of the dragon. Putting the gem down, she went to lay against him, "What I wouldn't give to see those places." Alora sighed.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Ivo

Ivo had never considered himself lucky, but then again, after hearing about how life was for Alora and being a princess, he had to admit his life was a lot better than hers in that respect. He lifted his head in slight surprise when she came to lean up against him. He knew she was not afraid of him, but was she really so comfortable around him already? A thought came to him, and he lowered his head back onto his his arms, looking at Alora, "You know, since you've decided to stick around for a little while, I could take you to some of the places I've found." he offered.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:44 am
io3121

Alora didn't mean to be so forward, but to be fair she was cold, and since she doubted Ivo had any sort of blankets, this was as good as option as any. Besides, she trusted him just enough not to harm her during the night. When he offered to show her some of his places, she smiled and nodded "That would be wonderful. Thank you, Ivo."  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Ivo

Ivo smiled, happy to make Alora happy. He loved exploring, and he was enjoying having her company, so the prospect of being able to have both was a bright one. "Okay, tomorrow, we'll decide where we wish to go. I have many books on many places, it would be good for you to read a bit about them and pick one that you like." He nodded to a bookshelf across the room, then yawned. "Feel free to browse, I am going to sleep now." He closed his eyes, his already deep, slow breath becoming even more deep and slow.

wolfy shinigami

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces