4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:58 pm
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James smiled at her thats ok, i dont really think that will help anything but ok. he smiled as he nibbled more on the boar, completely oblivious, to what she meant by that. o my god did you really just say that? James looked over feeling rather stupid now. it was showing in his face, rather clear, that something was now bothering him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:43 pm
JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up...

Renier had built a fairly good firepit, with large flat stone making a ring.

the fire was burning brightly, crackling occasionally and hissing as the green wood steamed out.
Renier had taken a number of carrots and hung them over the fire by their stalks, letting them cook over the fire.
alright, i think we're just about ready over here for some roasting.

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:22 pm
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James looked at the other and smiled can you lift the boar? or do you want me to?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:37 pm
JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

Renier lifted the boar with relative ease.
I've got it.

He put the boar on a large spit and set it over the fire.

strange though, this boar seems much smaller then the one we encountered previously. i guess it doesn't matter really though.

he shrugged.

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Throwing up her hands in frustration, she grunts. She smelled the fire burning and that started to make her kind of hungry, thinking back to dad's sweet carrot soup. She looked up at the other two, eyeing them for a moment before actually taking a seat on the ground near the laid out blanket. Her stomach growled looudly and she quickly covered herself, embarrassed by it's sound.

Looking at the boar on the spit made her cringe, but the veggies that the other had gathered looked good. " Hey, mr. blonde man..." she started, " ...Is there a town nearby here? "

JehovahTheWolf

Merixx

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:14 pm
JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

He heard Alo's stomach growl and kinda chuckled to himself a bit.
Yeah, Hawthorne ridge is just a short distance from here, head for the water and you'll find it on the coast.

Renier's stomach growled as well, as if it were responding to Alo's stomach.
he took several of the carrots from above the fire and held them in a clean cloth to keep from burning ihis hand. he held them out to Alo.

here, since you arent too fond about the concept of eating meat, you should at least have your fill of carrots.

steam from the carrots wafted towards Alo.

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:48 pm

"There is? Oh thank god, now I can find a place and-" she sniffs at the purple carrots being offered, " Oh, thanks! I'm starving... " quickly,she went to eating the delicious delights but yelped when she burnt her tongue. She whined for a moment then remembered to blow on her food first to cool it a little, then nibbled on one of them like a proper lady should. Or at least that's what her older sister would tell her to do.

Merixx

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:00 pm
JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

Renier chuckled.

He stood up after a few moments, brushing the bits of grass and things off himself.

he removed a chunk of the boar from the spit and put it in a waxed canvas bag.
he took a few moments to collect the herbs and thing she had gathered, aside from the carrots, and also bagged them and put them away.

It was pleasant meeting the both of you. and if you end up heading to town, be wary of the Aggregation, they aren't exactly fond of non humans...

with that, Renier left the clearing and headed back towards town.

[exit]

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Alocrescent
please post i would like to move on sorry been waiting a while.

User Image

James smiled some and waved good by, then called out goodbye see you later. he then looked at the bunny, if your going to go to the town, will you let me protect you, i feel bad for before, and i want to say sorry for it. i hate you so much right now. i dont like leaving someone with bad feelings, it can be dangerous out there for a lady. he did not mean it in a bad way thought it may have came out that way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Alo shouldn't have gone with this person, but it was already a bad idea to stay in these woods by herself. Desiding to take the risk she nodded her head, " Okay...but no funny stuff! " she 'warned', letting him lead her into the city.

JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:52 pm
Alocrescent
thank you ^^ sorry normly i don't rush people but everyone has been making me wait.

User Image

James happily, don't worry i'm true to my word i will do my best to protect you, and i wont let any harm come to you. dont make that promise i don't want to protect her if i have to. he smiled as he go up and started for the river, by the way my name is james what was yours again?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:14 pm

She walks along side him from a safe distance both from him and the river. " Alocrescent. " she said flatly. Really, she shouldn't be this rude to the guy since he was being so polite. But that image of the pig stuck in her mind kept her from leaving herself too open.

JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:19 pm
Alocrescent

User Image

James looked at her completely oblivious, to the face he may have eaten her friend. he became wondrous to what she was, Alooo...cres...cccent? thats a long name, do you have a nickname? ....... your..... just.....wow. also what are you? i dont mean to be rude, you dont have to answer if you dont want to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 pm

" Ah-lo-crest-ent. But Alo is fine, kinda like the plant? Aloe Vera. " She smiled for only half a second before looking back to the ground with her hands behind her back, " As for what I am...? Well, we're called Lapins, or 'Lapyrn' as the old ones say. " Her ears twitched as she spoke, still keeping alert of the sounds around her. Nothing much than the usual music of nature, " Descendants of rabbits blessed by the gods long ago, and given abilities to-" She was saying too much, quite the chatterbox. Pausing mid sentence, she changed the subject slighty, " And you Mr. James? "

JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:42 pm
JehovahTheWolf
Alocrescent

User Image

James smiled some untill she said rabbits, he looked down feeling bad for what he said before. then when she asked him what he is he felt like he had to tell her, when i was ten years old i was attacked by my father, who turned me in well....he felt kinda scared to tell her, sorry i never told anyone this before. and if you know whats good for you, you wont ever tell anyone. i am a werewolf. he said looking over feeling rather upset with himself for telling her.

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff