Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:06 am
"Uhhh," she glanced down at her phone, "Monday." She blinked once or twice as she realized what she had just planned - or what she had just agreed to plan, and when everything needed to be done by - and she suddenly stood up and threw her arms up, and her phone dropped to the floor. "Out! Out out out, I gotta start s**t like right now, holy crap what did I just sign myself up for?" As she spoke she'd begun making shooing motions at her friend, because really she needed to get started immediately.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 am
With a laugh, Nate put his hands up in surrender and stood, "Well damn, okay, I see how it is." He gave a dramatic sigh and shrug and started towards the entryway, "I can see when I'm not wanted! It's okay, don't mind me, I'll see myself out!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:14 am
His theatrics made her laugh as well, and despite his words she saw him to the door anyway, "Shh no, I'll buy you a drink or something afterwards. To be continued later or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 am
"Yeah, yeah. I'll hold you to it," he said, waving a hand dismissively. "Good luck I guess. Later."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out