Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unwanted Fate: Return of Evil {Elphy/Dragon} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

Skylar "Sky" Johanson

I'm at war with the world and they
      Try to pull me into the dark
      I struggle to find my faith
      As I'm slippin' from your arms

It's getting harder to stay awake
      And my strength is fading fast
      You breathe into me at last

Sky didn't dream right after falling asleep. No, he was able to enjoy complete ease for a while. But eventually the darkness of nothing faded away and Sky found himself floating over an unfamiliar landscape. Below him looked like a once proud city surrounded by mountains. Now all that was left were smoking and flaming ruins. The mountains themselves look like they had been destroyed by having bombs explode over them hundreds of times. Then the scene shifted, and Sky saw another destroyed city, then a number of towns and more cities and landscapes. A world destroyed. Then everything went black.

"Destroy everything, kill, burn, devour. Darkness will rule." A horrible voice said in the darkness.

The very voice filled Sky's soul with terror and everything went cold inside him. Then the darkness was gone, and he was standing in a city again. It took a moment to recognize it, but Sky realized it was his home city, on a beautiful day. People were walking and talking, light-vehicles whizzed by on the streets and in the air above. Then a ripple flashed through the air, and everything changed. It was night, but the fires made it so bright you could see as if it were noon. The screams of the dying could be heard everywhere, bodies lay on the ground in all directions, and blood covered the streets. All the buildings were burning.

An explosion caught his attention, and Sky looked around. Deciding to find the cause of all this, Sky started to run, hoping to see what had caused this. Turning a corner, Sky saw a few buildings that hadn't been destroyed yet, and one had a fire ladder. Running, and then jumping, Sky caught the first rung of the ladder and pulled himself up, quickly ascending six stories in no time flat, his adrenaline giving him a boost. Reaching the top, Sky looked around, he saw something in the distance that look his breath away. A few blocks away, a creature stood taller than the buildings. It was like some kind of monster. It was casting huge balls of fire with its hand in all directions, destroying with an evil glee.

Then the monster turned, and looked straight at Sky. There was no mistake, the thing saw him. It opened its mouth, showing off rows of pointed razor sharp teeth, and fire erupted from its mouth in a ferocious and deadly ball. Sky couldn't do anything before the it hit. The pain was unimaginable, and Sky screamed his agony.

Darkness returned, the horrible scene fading away. "Darkness will fill your soul. You will destroy everything, and everyone. Then I will devour you." The voice said again.

Sky screamed and bolted upright in bed. His sheets were soaked in sweat, but that wasn't the worst. His lungs hurt, and his eyes were watering. Looking around, Sky saw that a fire had somehow started in his room. It was small but getting bigger. Sky jumped up, and grabbed his blanket, ripping it from the bed and using it to pat down the fire, smothering it. Luckily it was isolated to his trashcan, and nothing else had caught. Heart racing, Sky looked at the clock, and sighed. It would be dawn soon, and sure as hell wasn't going to be able to sleep again. Climbing back into bed, watched the horizon slowly light up as the morning came.

I'm at war with the world cause I
Ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what I can't be bought or sold

When my faith is getting weak
And I feel like giving in
You breathe into me again

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image

๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช "๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต" ๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”€๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ

I lied on my bed, Lucinda right by my side. My little brother was fast asleep in his bed but I just couldn't sleep. What had happened today just boggled my mind. I had lost my magic for a time, losing all my energy in a matter of hours. The fact that something had controlled Sky and released some sort of dragon seemed wrong. Something was off.

I jumped out of my bed and scared Lucinda.
"Sorry, Luci." I apologized as I sat in front of my orb. If I was going to understand what really happened, I needed all the help I could get. "Isador, I need your help." The orb in the ball bubbled and began to form into a bigger square. On the screen a floating head, not a real one of course, appeared.

"Good to see you too, Melina." Isador chided, sarcastically. She usually didn't like being woken up at this hour. I didn't care. The worst thing she would do would give me an attitude. That's what I get for buying a magical orb on Witch-bay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later I had to give up. Isador and I were both exhausted from our search but I wasn't giving up. I continued pacing back and forth. Lucinda had given up on watching me and was now sound asleep on my pillow, her favorite spot. "What about rainbow fire? Anything on that?" Isador did her little search for a few minutes.

"There's a lovely spell which causes your camp fire to turn into rainbows. Gabby would like that." I ignored that last part and shook my head. Isador continued searching any database she could find. Were there really no indication on rainbow dragons? Or any dragons at all? Maybe the last encounter with a rainbow dragon didn't end well. Maybe no one has ever survived the rainbow dragon. But we did. Why?

"It doesn't make any sense," I answered aloud. The door to my room slowly opened. I embraced for anything that would come at me. "Sissy?" I heard. Nathaniel poked his head in, his cheeks wet from crying. "I had a bad dream."I took pity on the little worm and picked him up. He was only three after all.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked. "Did they leave again?" Nathaniel nodded as he laid his head on my shoulder. He was a cute kid when he wasn't trying to turn me into a dog. Our parents had this bad habit of leaving for work early in the morning before either Nathaniel or I even woke up. They would always say it was because of work but then again they didn't really tell me why their job really entailed. All I knew was that it was part of the sorcerer's government security thing.

Isador sensed our search was over for the time being and bubbled down back into her little orb. I climbed into bed and tucked Nathaniel in. Lucinda didn't even flinch as we both got into bed. It wasn't long before Nathaniel was fast asleep. It didn't take me long but that night I dreamt of being back in that cave. The dragon flew over my head but didn't attack me. It swooped down again only to lift back up before it hit me. That's when I saw him. Sky was riding on the back.

What did that mean? I woke up with a fuzzy tail in my face. Lucinda's tail had gotten bushier was now grey instead of black. Almost like a fluffy dog's tail. Nathaniel had tried again with the dog spell, except this time he had tried on Lucinda. I rolled my eyes and turned her tail back to it's original shape and size.

From downstairs I could smell breakfast cooking. Sadie's omelets were legendary. At least, within my family and Sky's family. They were the best I had ever tasted in my life. And it was rare that she made them because legend had it she had to smuggle in her "secret ingredient." But that was only a myth. I sleepy slithered down the stairs, ready to fall asleep anywhere my body fell but I had to get a taste of those hot omelets.

Nathaniel was bright eyed and was waiting for his omelet to finish cooking.
"Morning, dearie." Sadie smiled without looking over her shoulder. I swore that woman had a third eye. I just grunted as I sat down next to the little monster. "Ruff night?" Sadie asked. I nodded. "The little rug-rat had a nightmare last night. I was the only one home to comfort him." Sadie just laughed as she placed an omelet in front of Nathaniel. He started devouring it within seconds. Sometimes, I wondered if he was part animal but a part of me didn't really want to find out.

With a wave of my hand, I apperated a piece of paper. On it I wrote Sky he should come over and that Sadie was making omelets. A normal thing between us. All he had to do was write a reply and the paper would return to me with the message. The paper folded itself up into an origami crane and flew off towards Sky's house. Meanwhile, I went upstairs to change. There was no way Sky was coming over with me looking like this. It didn't matter if we were best friends. No one needed to see me with my bed hair and grungy clothes on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Magic is my true color"

โ˜†โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ขยดยฏ`โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ˜†

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

Skylar "Sky" Johanson

Sky was tired, the dream had apparently kept him from resting much. But it was morning, the sun was rising over the horizon even now. It scared him to think of the dream, the death and destruction that he had seen. Shrugging, Sky got up from his bed and headed back to the shower. He let the heat revitalize him, and eventually he left the shower. Back in his room, he dressed and headed down stairs. His dad was watching a holoscreen displaying an urgent alert. Sky stopped to watch the broadcast.

A woman stood at the scene of what appeared to be an attack of some sort. "Late last night, reports came in of horrendous and frightening noises from a neighborhood in northern part of the city. When police arrived, this is what they found." The woman stated, and the camera turned to focus on the house. It wasn't a house anymore. All the windows had been blown out, several huge holes were torn into the sides of the building, and the entire second floor was demolished beyond recognition. "When authorities arrived, they discovered three causalities: the wife and twin daughters of Councilman Tarrlok. The Councilman was not found in the house, and authorities believe the man may have been abducted. The signs of a struggle are obvious, but who or what could have done this? An eyewitness has agreed to share what she saw." The news lady concluded, and the image changed to a young woman, mid thirties.

Sky didn't stick around for that. At that moment, the small paper crane fluttered in through the window and flew over to Sky. Holding out his hand, the crane landed in it and unfolded without hesitation. Sky read the note and thought for a moment. He needed to think, but Mel had always been able to help him uncoil his thoughts, so he went into the kitchen and grabbed a pen, wrote he would be there soon and told the paper to go. When it had refolded itself and flew away, Sky went upstairs and got his backpack. In it, he put both his light plane and cycle, as well as neuro-imager, and some spare clothes.

Heading back down the stairs, he told his dad he would be out for the day, and left the house. He pulled his light cycle rod from the pack and snapped it in half, watching as the energy exploded out and wrote his bike into existence. Light his light-plane, the energy that normally flowed in it had turned red. Sky would have to ask about that when he got to Mel's. Hoping on, his helmet materializing instantly, and gunned it. He shot off down the street, which was surprisingly vacant for this time of day. True he could fly this thing, but it was very difficult in the air, and unpredictable, so he kept it on the ground.

About twenty minutes later, Sky turned off onto a long private drive, following it up to the estate of his best friend. When he neared the gates, he pressed a button on the console and the gates opened for him without a problem. Past that, Sky finished his drive up the road and into the parking lot. Sky dismounted the bike, which shut off immediately and took his helmet off, placing it on the seat. He didn't disengage the cycle, since it was he alone who could use it, and it was safe enough here. Walking up the stone steps of the manse, Sky could already smell the food and his stomach growled. At the door, he lifted his hand and rang the doorbell, listening to the new tune and waited. He used to be able to just walk in, but Mel's parents had gotten more suspicious of intruders for some reason, and had cast many spells of protection around the house. The most basic was that no one could enter with an invitation by one of the residents.

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

"I have looked and looked again, Melina. I have found nothing." I sighed. After I had gotten ready and read Sky's reply, I had turned Isador back on. I couldn't stop thinking about that dragon. It had been released. For a reason. But for what? My money was to cause mayhem of some kind. But why? So many questions. Who was behind this all? My thoughts were interrupted.

"Melina!" Sadie shouted from downstairs. I assumed my food was ready but there was no reason to shout. "Sorry, to interrupt Melina but Sky is at the door." She showed me Sky waiting outside the door. "Thanks, Isador." She bubbled down back into her orb and I ran downstairs. "I got it!" I answered. I went to grab the door handle but my hand was shocked. I sighed at the protection spelled. "Dad," I mumbled. I waved my hand and magically the protection spell disappeared. I opened the door. "Hey, come on in. Your omelet is about done."

We walked into the kitchen and Sadie was just placing the last omelet on the stove. "Thank you, Sadie." She smiled and placed the plate at one of the empty chairs where Sky would sit. I started to eat mine. Suddenly, the TV clicked on. The remote was locked away in a cabinet to prevent Nathaniel from watching any TV. Like that would stop him. On the screen, a city had been completely massacred. It was amazing there were survivors from the looks of the city. Who would do this? It had to be the dragon.

"Several eye witness are saying it was some form of monster. The Sorcerer and Science Division, or SSD, is currently looking into the incident but so far no other magical evidence has been found." The reporter continued on about the damage that was done. The firefighters and Magical Police Force were already there trying to clean things up as well ask everyone the same old questions. What they had seen. The TV showed a drawing of what the creature looked like. It wasn't a dragon but it was big. Bigger than any building in that city. This was getting depressing.

"Nate, turn it off." My little three year old brother was just staring at the screen, obviously not listening to me. Already, it was making him brain dead. "Nate, off!" I shouted. Still nothing. I waved my hand and the TV shut off.

"Hey!" Nathaniel whined. He tried to turn it back on but his magic wasn't that good. Sadie was quiet as she started cleaning the dishes. I needed to go back to that cave. Find that dragon and either kill it or put some sort of spell to keep it hidden. We had to find out who did this.

After we finished eating, Sadie took Nathaniel outside so he could play in the fresh air instead of trying to beat the TV to a pulp for not working. I turned to Sky.
"We have to go back," I didn't wait for him to respond. "Whoever made you release that dragon is doing this." I suddenly remembered my bike had been taken. Now I had to get it back. It was a hassle but I could do it. I just needed a few things. "But first I gotta get my bike back." I hopped off my seat and headed towards my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Magic is my true color"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Skylar "Sky" Johanson

Smiling, Sky followed Mel into the kitchen dinning area and sat down at his place to eat. He didn't even wait before digging into the food. Suppressing a moan of delight, Sky devoured the omelet quickly, even though there had to be four eggs in the thing, along with various veggies and meats, just the way he liked it. "Sadie, you really need to open that restaurant, it would be like the most popular place in the city!" Sky said, finishing his food and downing the water next to the plate. When the TV went on, Sky tried not to laugh, ending up with a cough when he saw the footage of the destruction, and a crappy sketch of what people thought they saw. The moment he saw the sketch, his blood turned to ice and his heart rate sky rocketed. No way, it can't be. It was just a dream. Just a... Sky was shaken from his thoughts as Mel got up and headed to her room.

Sky followed her and closed the door behind him. "There are no dragons, Mel. We know this!" Sky stated, his nerves already shot from seeing the news. He dug through his pack and brought out the neuro-imager. It was about the size of a dime, circular with one side flat, while the other side was domed with s tiny button in the center. "You need to see something." Sky said, and placed the flat part of the device on his temple and pressed the button. There was a sharp pain as the device latched into his skin, sending microwires into his head. "Initiate." Sky said, and the little thing stuck to his temple turned on. A holoscreen flickered into life in front of him and chaotic images flashed across the screen. "I had this dream last night, and You aren't going to like it." Sky says, motioning for Mel to join him.

He concentrated, his dream coming to life on the screen to watch. He relived the whole dream, watching it from his point of view. It ended when the monster shot the fire ball at him. "Does that look familiar to you?" Sky asks, though it was a rhetorical question, for the exact city had been in the dream, and the monster that people thought they saw was indeed the monster he had seen in his nightmare. He let Mel digest that for a few seconds, so he turned off the device and removed it from his temple. Normally, it would leave two tiny holes, but those normally took a day to heal or less. A flash of heat crossed the skin on his temple for a moment, then was gone. Sky rubbed the area, shocked to find no sores or blood at all.

"Obviously there is something really weird going on, but I don't think we should go back to that place." The memory of the things in the forest they had seen, just before they left still freaked him out. "Why don't we go to Krulear? She's a seer, she might know something." Sky volunteers.

Then the moment Mel said she needed to get her bike back registered in his mind. "Wait, what happened to your bike?"

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

As I walked through my door, I searched for my magical chalk kit and board. I needed my bike if we were going to go back to the cave. This was rather exciting though rather dangerous. Deep down I just really wanted to find out who did this, who released this horrible monster and destroy them. I found my board and chalk and placed the board at the center of my room. "I saw what I saw, Sky. I'm not crazy. I'm telling you I saw a dragon." I argued.

When he said he wanted to show me something, he wasn't kidding. The neuro-imager wasn't something to play around with. As soon as he put them on his temples, he had my full attention. That's when i saw it. The exact scene from the news. He watched the whole thing last night. But did he cause it?

No. Not Sky. I knew this kid better than I knew the back of my hand. He would never do a thing like this. Not intentionally anyway. When the dream finished, I sat on my bed. This was going to take a bit to sink in. Lucinda rubbed herself against my back begging for attention but I hardly moved. When he took out the neuro-imager I knew it would take a bit to heal so I was prepared with a potion to help it heal faster and prevent infection. Though it seemed Sky didn't need it. The wounds in his temples healed rather quickly. Suspiciously, quickly.

Sky mentioned Krulear, a well known seer in the town. The best, in fact. I nodded. If we were going to get to the bottom of this, we were going to need all the help we were going to get.
"Right," I nodded, still weirded out that he was healing quickly. What else could he do? Was his body magic? Was this the dragon's doing? Sky asked where my bike was. I sighed,"my parents. They watched me come in last night and, basically, confiscated my bike."

I placed the board on the ground and drew my circle. It was no bigger than a wheel on a car. With a few other markings here and there, I was ready. I knelt down and placed my hands in front of the circle. Taking in a deep breath, I concentrated on the item I seeked. My bike.

"Patrem, Convertimini, quod meum est, Nostra fuit quod infer."
Nothing happened. Not again. I was not going to lose my magic again. My fingers still tingled. My chest still warm. I still had my magic. I took a deeper breath. My parent's binding spell was not going to stop me. I recited it again. "Patrem, Convertimini, quod meum est, Nostra fuit quod infer!" The circled light up the entire room as it glowed seeking my request. The light only lasted a second. As it died down, I saw my little compact mirror sitting in the middle of the circle.

"Ha!" I smiled triumphantly."Take that mom," I looked at Sky who didn't seem to happy that I was trying to best my mother. "Right, we should go." I told him and headed out the door. Hopefully, this woman wouldn't be too hard to find.

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:39 am
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

โ–บ We were warriors on the front lines
        โ–บ Standing, unafraid
        โ–บ But now we're watchers on the sidelines
        โ–บ While our families slip away

โ–บ Where are you, men of courage?
        โ–บ You were made for so much more
        โ–บ Let the pounding of our hearts cry
        โ–บ We will serve the Lord

"Well at least your magic is working like its supposed to now." Sky says, smiling. When Mel agreed to go with him to see Krulear, he nodded and grabbed his pack, slinging it over his shoulder. He left the room, walking down the hallway and into the front room. "Hey Sadie, Mel and I are gonna go out for a little bit, we'll be back as soon as possible. We'll be at Krulear's." Sky calls out. There was no point in lying to Sadie, the woman was a freaking lie detector. Besides, she never actively tried to get us in trouble anyways, so long as we told the truth. Sky opened the door and jogged down the steps to his bike. Without skipping a beat, he swung a leg over, grabbed the helmet behind him and put it on. With a twist of his wrist, the bike roared into life and Sky was out of there.

He knew Mel would be behind him, so he didn't wait, his instincts were telling him they needed to get to Krulear ASAP, so he zoomed down the driveway, using the flight feature to bypass the gate entirely before touching back down on the ground. The farther away from Mel's house he got, the faster he seemed to go, lost in his own thoughts. He passed in and out of traffic with ease, dismissing the angry curses of the people he passed.

It took a good fifteen minutes traveling at least twenty miles over the speed limit to reach their destination. Finally, Sky turned off the road and pulled into a parking lot. The building was small, nondescript and worn, only those that had been to see the seer would know how to find this place, hidden in a business block of buildings. Sky stopped, disengaged the bike, his helmet disappearing with it, and popped the small rod into his pocket. He headed straight for the door, and opened it, waited for Mel to join him, then walked in.

"I want to see the girl first." Krulear said, inviting no arguments.

โ–บ This is our resolution
โ–บ Our answer to the call
โ–บ We will love our wives and children
โ–บ We refuse to let them fall

โ–บ We will reignite the passion
โ–บ That we buried deep inside
โ–บ May the watchers become warriors
โ–บ Let the men of God arise

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:38 am
User Image

It felt so good to get my bike back. I didn't care if I had taken it despite my parent's wishes but it was an emergency. Sure, my broom was fast but my bike was faster. We headed down the stairs to go see Krulear. For a seer, she was a creepy woman but we needed her help. When Sky shouted where we were going, Sadie almost ran after us. She knew going to Krulear meant trouble for us. I had only met the seer once and it was when my mom was pregnant with my little brother. I was worried I was going to be replaced but she told me things would be fine. And she was right. He may have been a little worm but I loved the kid.

Before Sadie could stop us, I opened my compact and jumped on my bike. The engine purred louder than usual. Not only did she miss me, but she was ready for our next adventure. We headed towards Krulear's and I noticed Sky was getting faster and faster by the minute. He sensed an urgency that I didn't. I zigged zagged in between traffic. For a few moments, I forgot where we were heading and just enjoyed the fast ride. It always felt good to be on my bike.

We landed in a parking lot but a building that looked like it should be evicted and torn down. It seemed to be barely standing but, with magic, I knew it couldn't be sturdier. This place gave me the creeps. But we had to do it. Sky went in first. I hesitated. Worry washed over me as I wondered what she was going to tell us. Were we going to be able to stop whoever was doing this? We were just kids who never went into a magical battle like the one we were about to head in to. I mentally slapped myself. If we were going to figure out what we needed to do, we would need to talk to Krulear.

She was an old scraggly woman just as I remembered. She must have been over a hundred years old. Krulear wore a hooded cloak with simple designs on it. She wasn't a woman to show off any fancy jewelry. Only the ones that mattered with her visions and knowledge. When she asked to see me first, my heart just about stopped. Why me? What did I do? She gestured for me to sit in one of the chairs. The closest one was old and raggedy. Holes had been punctured into the arms as if someone had been in pain sitting in that chair. I wanted to run out of the room and tell her nevermind, the police would figure it out but she had a look in her eye that made me curious. I sat down in the dusty chair and waited. It smelled like old people and incense. Wonderful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

DragonSlayer Arcos

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

โ–บ Standing, unafraid

Sky nodded, he wasn't surprised that Krulear knew they were coming, though he was reluctant to have Mel in her mercy. As Mel sat down at the table, Sky walked up and stood right behind her. He grabbed her shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly for a moment before letting her go.

Krulear sat down across from Mel, her eyes dark and full of ancient knowledge. "I'm not going to eat you girl! So tell your sappy boyfriend not to interfere." Krulear grunts, looking at Sky for a moment. She shakes her head then returns her attention to Melina. "You seek answers to the problems happening now. Are you sure you wish to travel down this path? Once this journey begins, there will be no going back." Krulear explains with a look up at Sky, almost like she was talking to both of them. She didn't give Mel a chance to answer, for she already knew it.

A moment later, magic built through the air, rippling off of Krulear in waves. The color of her eyes faded away, leaving only white orbs to stare into the distance. After a few minutes, Krulear began to speak. "The future is never a sure thing, it changes with the choices we make. I see many futures ahead of you child." The tone of Krulear's voice has changed, many voices resonate with hers now, both male and female. "The world is changing, an imbalance has occurred. Soon you will have to make a choice. Be wary, for the outcome will determine the fate of many close to you, and many others as well." Krulear paused, her face growing troubled. "Remember the bond you hold dear, for it will be tested." Another pause. "The Dark One shall return, and soon...soon..." The color in Krulear's eyes returned, and they looked frightened. "I'm sorry, that is all I see."

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

Sky squeezed my shoulders reassuringly. It was comforting but not all that comforting. Krulear's prophecies were never all kittens and rainbows. Nothing this woman ever did or said was kittens and rainbows. When she mentioned Sky was my boyfriend, I was taken aback and little thrown off guard. Instead of arguing with her she continued on. Was I really sure I wanted to do this? Of course, I was! We both had to find out the reason behind everything.

I didn't have a lot of time to answer because suddenly the room filled with magic. Anyone could sense it. It was strong and warm but soft. Almost like a mother's coo to a baby. The woman's eyes changed color and the prophecy had began. Many futures? What did that mean? I would live as long as this old bat? That was comforting, I supposed. She mentioned the Dark One. No. It couldn't be. I only heard of him in stories. He wasn't real. I refused to believe that.

The woman's eyes returned back to normal. That was it? Of course. A prophecy only led to more questions. But at least we had some leeway room. It was a start.
"Thank you for your time," I told her. I paid the woman and walked out, my head buzzing with more questions. "We need to head home and look up more on the Dark One. I have a feeling we are going to need to know everything about whoever he is."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

โ–บ Standing, unafraid

The room filled with magic, and Sky shivered. It felt weird to him, but something deep down in his soul seemed to respond to the magic in a strange way. Sky got lost in the sensation, and before he knew it, the magic was gone and Mel was walking to the door.

Krulear cleared her throat. "You aren't leaving yet." And quicker than should be possible for such and old woman, the seer jumped up and lunged for Sky. She grabbed his wrist and both of them cried out in pain.

The moment Krulear grabbed his wrist, the mark on his back exploded in pain, and he was aware of a bright light shining behind him. Next thing he knew, he was floating in darkness again. Nothing was around. He tried calling out, but he couldn't even hear his own voice. Then something began to fade into existence from the darkness. At first it was ghostly, transparent and difficult to see, but it rapidly gained substance and before Sky knew it, he was looking at himself. It was a reflection of him, but it wasn't him. The eyes were glowing red and the boy had razor sharp fangs and claws bursting through his finger tips.

The thing looked at Sky and roared, a moment later, it had transformed into a huge creature. It was human shaped, but it had blue scales, huge leathery wings on its back, and a tail fell from behind it, a wicked looking blade on the end. The creature's body ripped with muscles, its arms, chest, and shoulders most prominent. Its head was reptilian, with a muzzle full of snow white pointed teeth. Its slitted eyes glowed red. A bony crest burst from the crown of its head and black horns erupted from its temples. Lastly, its stood on strong legs, its feet ending in two clawed toes with a third jutting back from the heel.

Again the monster roared at Sky. But then the vision faded away and Sky found himself standing where he had been, Krulear latched to his arm. He was breathing hard, and his heart felt like it would burst.

"So it was you who broke the seal." Krulear said, opening her eyes and releasing Sky.

Sky yanked his arm back and looked at Krulear with a mixture of fear and rage. "What did you do to mean? What was that...thing?" Sky shouted.

Krulear looked at Sky with an unwavering gaze, clearly wondering if she should actually respond. "That was you. When you broke the seal, you released forces you cannot hope to comprehend. What you saw is what you will become." Krulear's voice had returned to a mixture of other voices. Her eyes white.

"You're wrong old woman, Its not possible!" Sky felt rage pass through him, and a flash of energy surged through him. A moment later, everything in the room exploded at once, showering the three with fragments of debris. Sky looked around through the dust, shocked. He turned and grabbed Mel's hand, pulling her behind him. "We have to get out of here!" Sky coughs as the dust clogs his lungs.

"It has begun. Remember who you are Melina Crawford. Remember why you fight Skylar Johanson. Only together will you be able to face the journey ahead." Krulear says. A moment later, her skin turns an ashy grey, the color of death. Then the next moment, Krulear's body crumbles away.

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

As I reached the door, it locked. It wouldn't budge. I had a feeling this was about to get ugly. Sky's eyes seemed to role in the back of his head but he didn't fall to the ground. I could feel a dark magic in the air. This wasn't right. This wasn't the normal warmth of the magic I was used to. I was scared. What was happening? Was this a taste of what we were up against?

According to Krulear, Sky broke a seal of some kind. Maybe the dragon wasn't exactly real but maybe it was something else. Sky was getting angrier the more the woman talked. I could feel it. I wanted to use my magic to do something. But what? Freeze Sky? Make Krulear disappear? Yeah, that was magic no one could do. Suddenly, debris fell everywhere. I started coughing and in seconds I was being dragged out of there. But we didn't get far before Krulear shouted out a warning.

Remember who I was? I already knew who I was. Fight Sky? Why would I have to fight Sky? This was suddenly starting to be a nightmare I couldn't wake up from. But one thing was for certain. We had to stay together. I looked back and Krulear who crumbled along with the building. I turned to Sky who was still holding onto my wrist.
"So what now? Cause that solved nothing. Just gave us more questions."

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

โ–บ Standing, unafraid

Sky didn't respond at first, his mind still spinning from what he had seen when the woman had grabbed him. He was going to become that thing? Why? How? Things didn't make sense. "It always goes like that, remember? Seers can't say much in fear of altering the future in a bad way. All they can do is point us in the right direction." Sky answers, thinking things through. "Maybe those questions are what we should be trying to answer?" He asks.

"Well if it isn't my sweet Melina. What brings you to this neighborhood?" A voice calls out from nowhere. Then from the shadows of a building across the street, a figure emerges. The man is tall, broad shouldered and built like a freaking tank. His clothes speak of wealth, and his smirk shows arrogance. The most striking feature though are the eyes, a light gray with traces of blue in them. Brock Bransen, one of the most dangerous people on the planet. Like Mel, his magic was immense. Sadly, he used his powers for less-than virtuous causes, rumor had it that he was involved with several crime syndicates across the world, though no one could ever pin anything on him. The guy had a thing for power, and he wanted Mel's power, so he constantly followed her, trying to "woo" her to his side. "Out again with this filth? I don't understand you, my sweet. You could have everything and anything. You could have me. But instead you choose to parlay with his inept oaf." Brock says, walking across the street, his arms behind him, his hands clasped at the small of his back.

Sky snorts at the jib to him. "Are you forgetting how this inept oaf managed to knock you on your back last time we met?" Sky responds, his anger flaring and a primal urge to attack flooding his mind, something that never happened to him since he had learned to fight. He didn't like fighting, nor the consequences thereafter, but he couldn't help himself. He hated Brock with a passion.

In the blink of an eye, Brock disappeared and reappeared in front of Sky. Faster than the eye could follow, Brock grabbed Sky by the throat and lifted him in the air, choking him. "Listen closely, imbecile. That was a one time thing. I will admit you caught me by surprise, but that won't happen again." Brock tightened his grip on Sky's throat, causing his face to turn red from lack of air. "Say one more word. I dare." Brock dramatically waited for Sky to say something, even though he knew he couldn't. "Smart man!" And with that, Brock threw Sky away from him with enough force to send him flying over a dozen feet over the ground before he struck the pavement, leaving a bloody smear as he slide across the surface. "Now that the filth is taken care of, Melina, you and I have some business to take care of." Brock says, walking over to Mel and smiling a charming smile.

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

I rolled my eyes. Of course they always did that. What was the point anyway? Then again, I knew the answer to that. They were meant to guide in the right direction. Not necessarily the answer to whatever we were seeking. Of course. As if life wasn't confusing enough. Suddenly, I heard an all too familiar voice that sent shivers up my spine.

"Well if it isn't my sweet Melina. What brings you to this neighborhood?" Brock Bransen was the most dangerous, most egotistical, piece of.....grime in the universe. I didn't understand how this guy had any friends or 'followers' at all. "It's none of your business, Brock." I replied. My fingers were tingling but I tried to hold back my magic. Now wasn't the time to fight. We had more important things to worry about it. Within a minute, Brock had Sky by the throat. I ran to stop him but Brock held his hand out to form a force field between us. There was no one of getting through. I banged and banged. Even shot fire arrows at it but nothing. Just as I was about to try harder, Brock let Sky down and turned back to me. Great.

I huffed. Business? Yeah right. I wanted nothing to do with this......spoiled brat.
"Broc, the only business I would ever want from you is one over a restraining order." Broc didn't seem too happy by my responses though my responses always kept him coming back to try harder. Something about liking a stubborn, feisty girl. How about one that was disgusted by his appearance in general? "Besides, Broc this so called "filth" you speak of is better company than you." Broc grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard.

"Don't sas me, girl. I have powers unlike anything you can imagine." He growled. Oh yeah. So attractive. I raised my hand and shot a fire blast in his face. Broc released me and stumbled backward. "Don't you EVER touch me like that again. Don't even come near me or I will get a retraining order on you, Broc. I swear by it." I opened my compact mirror and hoped on. "Come on, Sky. We have better things to do than hang out with a puddle of slime."

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

โ–บ Standing, unafraid

Sky was defenseless as Brock lifted him off the ground by his neck, crushing his windpipe and making it impossible to breathe. He was dimly aware of Mel trying to come to his aid, though Brock kept her back with apparent ease. Just doing that spoke volumes on his power, which had obviously increased. He felt the grip on his neck increase, and black began to creep across his vision as his lungs began to burn for fresh air. Sky lifted his hands, trying to pry Brock away from him, but he was too strong. Then next thing he knew, he was flying over the pavement, then sliding across it. His body rolled and tumbled, skin tearing off his body in all places. He still couldn't breathe though, until he came to a stop. He coughed violently, his head swimming and a horrible pain blossomed between his eyes.

He looked around confused for a moment until he saw Mel shoot fire into Brock's face. The sight filled Sky with joy, but sadly it didn't do much at all to the b*****d. Mel pulled out and engaged her bike, calling for Sky to get up and leave. "Be right there." He called back, trying to sound in better shape than he was. Truth was, he was torn up quite a bit, and he had a sinking suspicion he had a concussion from slamming into the ground. He shakily pulled himself from the ground, his knees felt like they were going to buckle at any moment, but he kept his composure.

A flash of incredible heat flushed through his body, and Sky grunted falling to his knees in pain. As he watched, the road rash visible on his arms and hands shrank, then disappeared completely. He couldn't see it, but he felt the same thing happening across his body, because the pain quickly disappeared, followed by the heat. Stunned, Sky looked up at Mel. Then at Brock.

The brute was speechless. One second the idiot could barely pull himself from the ground, the next his wounds were healing rapidly. Melina didn't do it, he would have felt the magical energy if she had cast a spell, and she wasn't experienced enough to do such a thing without a vocal spell, at least that's what he knew from his informants that kept her under close watch. The only explanation was that Skylar had somehow healed himself. But that didn't make sense, he didn't have magic. "A restraining order? Melina, Melina. You should know such...paltry threats are unbecoming. But I shall let you go for now." Brock said, and began to back away. "Understand, this isn't the end, my sweet. I will have you as my princess, one way or another." And with that, Brock faded away into nothing.

Sky got back to his feet, and pulled out the light-cycle from his pocket. He broke the rod, and got on the bike once it was ready. He didn't even want to talk about what had just happened yet, so he motioned for Mel to get going.

elphy_and_fiyero

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items