Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:17 pm
"Urine, Henrietta." She came outright saying with a laugh.

Ray paused for a couple of seconds, then let out a light sigh. "I'm sorry, I don't actually know what you're talking about with "whats been happening" Yeah its crappy of him that he left like that without saying anything but why do you think he had his gear stolen. Heck, I got out for months at a time too, its not unsafe if you know what you're doing, I'm actually out now- OH! Hen! wanna talk to a wild Burmy? Or- oh hey I've got a few Sentret here too it looks like."

"So do you have any good reason to think he's in trouble or that his gear is stolen? Or are you just letting your imagination and worse case scenario run away with you."
Wait a second... gear? That's a League item, so does that mean that he's joined the League.
"You said Gear right? its not smart to steal that kind of thing seeing as its got tracking, does the tracking still work?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:08 pm
"Eeeew!" Henrietta giggled, though; no she definitely did not want to eat urine.

She nodded a long a bit as she listened to the conversation, interjecting with just a little bit of commentary.
"That Mewtwo was /mean/! I mean, it looked so cool and awesome but it didn't want to hang out or anything!"

She kicked her legs again and then grinned wider as Ray mentioned the pokémon she was near.
"HI BURMY! HI SENTRETS! And, yeah! Yuri totally joined! I saw him inna training center!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:36 pm
She closed her eyes, holding back an apologetic 'I know' to Ray. It was over and done with anyway, and the only one who knew was missing. "I've been here two years and he's never disappeared for this long... it's been over two months," she explained further. It was possible, she supposed, that her imagination was running off with her, but the feeling in the pit of her stomach wouldn't rest until she was sure he was okay. "I'm sure we can still trace it, and I have every intention of finding him, even if it's foolish of me to be so worried. I don't want to take any risks and just assume he's alright..." Rocket, she thought, was enough to deter anyone from taking risks. "That's one of the reasons I wanted to contact you, Ray... I need help, and I know it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:45 pm
"I'm not sure if we're talking about the same Yuri then... There have been several times he had gone off to explore the island, and was gone for quite a while.
Let me clear your conscience at little at least, if his tracking is still working, then the chances of the gear actually being stolen are very slim. Gears don't have a resell value becasue of how personalized they are, and the tracking makes that very unappealing to thieves. If the tracking is on, then he's probably fine. You can feel better about that, though personally you should be more annoyed with him."

So it seemed like there was more Dove wanted other then to ask where Yuri was, This surprised Ray. "Well, alright, What exactly do you want my help with?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:12 pm
"Aw cool! So no one stole his stuff!" That's what Henrietta managed to glean from the conversation so far.
She kept on the line as she arranged herself to dangle upside again.
Gummy glanced at her, at the 'gear and then snapped his jaws open and closed twice, staring at the tree trunk, now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:25 pm
Not for two straight months without taking or telling anyone else... she thought to herself, before nearly laughing; Oh, there was no limit to how annoyed she would be if he had just decided to leave. Not even her ex would have done that without leaving some excuse, even if it wasn't true.

"I still just want to make sure," she explained, when Ray posed her question. The constant anxiety--though of course, it wasn't just Yuri's disappearance causing that-- had hurt her for too long, and she didn't want to even think about not trying on the chance that her might be perfectly fine. "Aurora can track a little, and we should be able to trace his Gear, but I'm not foolish enough to think I can go alone. The last time I went off by myself somewhere, I was attacked by a houndoom and her pups, then nearly froze to death." A pause-- that had been mostly due to her own stupidity. "I need a guide, and someone who knows how to find people. I'm hopeless with directions and...honestly, I'm afraid to go alone." Her throat grew tight and she took a deep breath, awaiting the woman's answer.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:57 pm
"Fare enough." Ray agreed, shrugging a little though they couldn't see it over the phone.
"Well you know in that case, what are the gear's coordinates? I can just fly over and take a look, I think that would save everyone a bunch of time." She offered  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:02 pm
"Wait? So you know where he is?!" Henrietta had, possibly, zoned out a little, or missed some details, as she was climbing her way upside down again.
"That's awesome! We can go get him right?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:08 pm
A beat passed, and she nodded once, unseen. "I don't know the exact coordinates yet... Honestly I don't know how to find out. But I need to see him, Ray." Her chest clenched tightly, another wave making her heart sink.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:16 pm
"You log onto the League site, there is a page there that will allow you to access gear information you just need to log in, enter his gear number and it will bring up his location, as long as he has you registered as a friend."
She explained the best she could from her memory.

"If you're really concerned about his safety then it might be best to just get someone to check in on him as fast as they can." Ray pointed out "I can have him call you, or just bring him back, or go back and get you if he doesn't wanna go. who knows maybe this is lone time for him."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 pm
"Hey, I wanna come too! We gotta yell at him for not leaving a note and stuff!" Hen' piped up.
"I could ride Bub!" Never mind that her Snorlax wasn't exactly the ideal travel pokémon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:31 pm
Ray's logic was solid, and honestly, to her, did sound best. The shaky beating in her chest, however, pressed her on. "That could work... I--We could go by foot-- or Rapidash and Arcanine-- while you flew ahead, maybe? I don't have a flying type or I would offer...I just don't want to go blindly into something on my own, not knowing how to navigate as well." Because really, who knew where they would find him. And it wouldn't hurt to have more than one pair of eyes searching for him. She didn't particularly want to send Ray off on her own either, but it was more than common knowledge that the woman knew how to handle herself better than any of them in the wild. It would almost be offensive to express too much concern.

Flynn... Maybe Flynn could go and help them navigate on land. If Ray could find him, they'd be quick to follow....  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:39 pm
Ray laughed at Henrietta's comment "Oh you'll have enough time to yell at him, I'll hold him down while you do it too."

"Isn't the whole point of asking me to go is to help guide you? What would be the point of you following if you might just end up getting lost too? Heck if you did that then you probably didn't have any need for my help anyway huh?" Ray pointed out with a chuckle.
"Either way, first things first. Lets just start with finding out where he is, go ahead and get on your computer and it will be able to tell you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:59 pm
"Cool!" Hen' offered in response to the idea of Ray securing Yuri to be yelled at, however when she talked to Dove about the computer, the girl frowned a little.
Weren't 'gears kind of like little computers.

Not addressing anyone in particular, and staying on the line, but apparently holding it away from her ear, Hen's voice might be heard apparently addressing the device.
"Where-is-Yuri?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm
Again, another good point, but at least Ray hadn't completely dismissed the idea of them following if she was offering to hold Yuri down to be scolded by Henrietta.

The suggestion to start off with finding him was taken and she gave a soft 'okay' before stepping around her couch to locate her laptop. That done-- and with a bit of difficulty, given she only had one hand to work with for now-- she set her gear on the table, on Speaker setting, and found the correct website. A few moments later, and his information popped up.

Shaking her head, she offered the coordinates to Ray over the phone, all the while searching for a location via internet map. "This says... that's somewhere close to Makko Town? Right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff