Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:13 pm
"Huh... So." That was... a confusing topic. She didn't seem to be carrying weapons or anything.
"How do you intend to fight them... or even get close to your goal without a team?" True, he was rather limited himself, he'd discovered, in type, but he'd learned it took more than Jeeves and himself just to survive an encounter with Rocket in force...
"I've fought them. Properly, with some other people. They come, to put it bluntly, 'armed to the teeth'."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 pm
She leaned on the rake momentarily, her expression open and blunt, "I'll figure out what I have to do, and then I'll do it. If I need a team, I'll get a team. If I need a weapon, I'll get my hands on one." She returned to a proper posture, resuming her use of the rake. "It's not like I'm planning to take on the entire organization singlehanded, though."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:40 pm
"I'd advise both, but to be honest I wouldn't know who to talk to about a weapon. Working on building my team still. Your Scizor looks tough, but I'd advise getting some reinforcements... That's good." Lin nodded a little. "Would be satisfying to be able to do so, but we're limited and they're good. Just, you might have to deal with them all just to get near to one..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 pm
She considered the words with a sideways frown and eventually shrugged her response, "Well, cross that bridge when you come to it, right? I appreciate the advice, but until I find something more I can work with, I think I'm just gonna focus on information - and not starving." She gestured to the yard, slightly more in order now than when she had arrived but still a ways off from being able to be described as neat and tidy.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 am
"Sounds smart." Lin agreed, with a smile and a shrug. "Yeah... Well, it's getting there, couple of hours maybe. Hey... If you can find a way of getting at them, a real way, you mind sharing if we happen to meet again? I have a bone or two of my own to pick with them."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:29 am
"Sure, I guess," she replied casually. "'Long as you do the same."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items