Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:37 pm
"Yeah, the former Kanto-Johto Champion," she clarified, recalling the news that had spread throughout her home region. A shake of her head. "My dad wasn't anywhere near that important, though, and I don't think he was even involved with the League." She frowned in distaste. "Team Rocket was involved somehow - I know that much for sure. Finding out why is the reason I came to this region. Overthinking and doubting won't do me a whole lot of good."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:23 am
"Yeah," she affirmed with a single nod of her head; that sounded about right. Not that she knew - or cared - much about the League or the various champions in other regions.

"Huh..." She frowned thoughtfully, then offered a shrug, "Well, I don't really know anything that might help, so the most I can say is hopefully you find more clues or figure it out soon." Unhelpful as it was, that was probably the polite thing to say. Probably - she wasn't too sure, but oh well.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 pm
"Mmmmwell," she pushed herself forward and off the side of the fountain upon which she sat, stretching her arms over her head, "on that note, I probably shouldn't just hang around." She leaned to take her shoes from where she had left them, tossing them to the ground and slipping her feet inside, "Gotta look for clues before I can hope to find any. Thanks again for throwing those jackasses off my trail."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:00 pm
Her light gaze shifted to the other girl as she stood, and so she did similarly, Anastasia hopping back down to the ground. It was with some satisfaction that Seraphine noticed that she and this girl were of similar heights. She really didn't like it much when people were always taller than her. "Probably not, and problem," she said, then raised her hand in a wave as she turned to depart, as clearly Ryuko was about to do the same. "See you around."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out