Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
TeenagerFBI 1X1 Wolfy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice looked at him and nodded "Alright my love if you start to hurt please let me know we are a team no need for you to suffer alone." She said softly and stood up "Now I will go fix you a plate so you can eat." She said and turned and headed to the kitchen to fix him a plate of food.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:59 pm
Kyle sighed as nodded his head and rested his bad leg against the couch with a grimace as he closed his eyes and dozed off. his head resting against the back of the couch

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice walked back with the plate and a glass of water and looked seeing Kyle dozed off and smiled and quietly sat the stuff down and went over and kneeled down onto the floor slowly and checked on his leg before pushing herself up some and reached over and grabbed one of the pillow off the chair and placed it on the coffee table before moving it closer to the couch and slowly but carefully lifted his leg and placed it onto the pillow to raise it up some.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:07 pm
Kyle groaned as he opened his eyes and looked over at her. "Sorry guess I kind of dozed off." he said as he looked over at her and gave her a small smile as he leaned against the pillows and half closed his eyes relaxing a bit. sure his leg was bothering him but didn't bother him too much

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice shook her head" Do not worry about it I do not mind if you doze off your home and safe you are allowed to doze off but in that position no, now come on big guy lay down on the couch" She said softly "Ill help with your leg so we don't move it so much."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:13 pm
((I'll post when I have time))

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 am
Kyle laughed a little bit as he managed to settle down on his back with his leg up. yelping a bit as he was moved. "What exactly is wrong with my leg nurse." he asked his tone teasing as he looked at her

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 am
TeenageFBI

Alice moved his leg some being gently as she laid it on top of a pillow. Letting out a chuckle she shook her head "With you there is no telling" She said laughing as she looked at him. "Did the doctor give you any medication or tell you to do anything." She asked and she slowly began to rub his leg.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:08 am
Kyle sighed as he shook his head for a moment. wincing as he felt her hands rubbing against against leg.. "No I never went to the doctor." he admitted looking at her

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice stopped rubbing his leg hearing him wince. Looking over at him she narrowed her eyes "You never went to the doctors!" She said as she smacked his arm "Why not?" She said worried " I know you squad kept trying to make you go..so why did you not go?" She asked as she looked at his leg  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:23 pm
"They would probably have send me home. I was already sick with a raging fever and I couldn't come home like that. So I brushed it off." he said as he looked at her. and gave her a small smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:37 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice looked at him then away and held her head down as her eyes began to water before tears fell and landed onto Kyle's leg " A..A fever...what else have you not told me Kyle....W-what would of happened if you got worse..or..or died...I..."She said shaking some as tears continued to roll down her cheeks but never once did she look at him.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:43 pm
Kyle groaned as he managed to push himself into a weak sitting position and drew her close to him holding her against his cheeks. "Hush, its okay ts over now...I'm sorry I should have told you sooner." he said kissing her forehead as he looked down at her

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:49 pm
TeenageFBI

Alice griped his shirt then looked up at him her green eye going darker as her blue eyes turned into a bluish green color from crying. "Your going to the doctors first thing tomorrow." She said hoarsely as she wiped her eyes before moving some.  

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:52 pm
"Alright, alright." he said as he looked down at her and brushed his hand through her hair. before resting his forehead against hers a small smile on his face. "I love you." he said softly

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces