Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Wolf eat Wolf world (with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold.
  +
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:24 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Nixis stopped cold and stared at the other male in the house. He did pose a threat looking like that but still the redhead wasn't moved to quiver. "Hey!" he waved at the guy and walked over as if nothing was doing. "I'm Nixis. Did Gabe tell ya I was coming over or are you just happy to see me?" he asked ruffling Leo's hair. His head swiveled back and forth while he grinned. "Oh~~ Did you clean or something it looks a lot cleaner in here!" He smiled and flopped on the couch next to the other, picking up the remote.

"So Gabe was worried that you might not have the common sense or something to survive, but I'm pretty sure he's being a worry wart and all. Still as his best friend I just had to come over and see what he took in this time," he blathered on while clicking the remote and the tv came to life. "Ick! The news is sooo boring..." he sighed and flipped to cartoons. "Nothing like animated violence to make ya laugh."

Still smiling he crossed one leg over the other and turned to Leo. "So...." he stared at him hard with his red eye, the other being covered by a black eyepatch (which he said made him feel like a pirate). "You're a wolf too aren't you... Hm, well that's cool. Not many city wolves around these parts. Gabe could use someone like him. Poor fella gets lonely," he sighed dramatically but smirked. "Where'd ya come from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:38 pm
RosesandBlood

What?

There was a rapid amount of blinking coming from the other as the red-head took a seat beside and flipped on the television as if this were a normal thing he did on a daily basis. As soon as he had finished being stunned, Leo jerked back and away from Nixis, sitting as far away from him as possible, with eyes narrowed and a low growl from his throat.

"That is none of your concern," he stated, inhaling the others scent to try to figure out what he was. He was too coy, too cocky to take lightly.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:03 pm
AutumnrainChaos

It was Nixis' turn to be surprised. Blinking for a moment he bust out in a laugh. "Sorry, sorry," he waved a hand at the guy and then leaned back to breathe. "Too much too soon, teeheehee, I forget that sometimes..." he wiped his eye and cleared his throat. "Let me try again alright," he offered out his hand to shake. "Nixis Nova. A pleasure new boy. Me and Gabryle have been tight friends since he saved my a** a few times. Now we're good friends and thick as thieves. He wouldn't have asked me over unless it was important. As wonderful as I am, not even he can handle me," he shot a saucy look to Leo.

"So don't look so uptight! Chill out man. I helped Gabe get settled into a human life here, I know all about him." Nixis chuckled. "Ah, you can call me Nix if ya like. And Gabe is always taking in strays to help them out. Guess he feels a kinship to them since he was kicked out once too...."

Relaxing back into the couch he smiled a bit mysteriously. "Don't worry about me okay~ All your secrets are safe with me. . . . Unless they're really juicy and should be shared: like that one time I tried to jump Gabe's sexy a** and it just ended up in a big mess and me with a broke nose," Nixis laughed about that. It had been a big mess but Gabryle had been pretty sexy at that moment and did need some cheering up.

"Anyways, go ahead and feel at home okay," Nix spoke softly and soothingly while reaching over to smooth the wolf's hair. "Gabryle's place is safe, promise."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:13 pm
RosesandBlood

He didn't like being pat like a child. So he pulled back at some point, in mid-pat, and just remained on his side of the couch, staring at the television. How queer of a man, this "Nixis" was. Leo would stay quiet until he noted the time. Then, he'd move to start dinner. He'd discovered the few cookbooks in the house and had managed to find the ingredients. He was trying to his hand out in cooking, hoping to at least succeed in that.

"Excuse me," he finally said to Nixis. "Can you taste this for me?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:16 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Nixis watched the little guy sulk on the couch and didn't chuckle out loud, which he was very proud of. Around supper time and around the time Gabe was getting off he was up trying to cook. The redhead wisely decided to stay out of his way... Until he was asked to taste something. ".....Just so you know I'm only doing it cause yer cute..." he leaned in and nibbled what was proffered to him. After a moment he coughed to the side. "Too much... You put too much in... And it tastes a bit undercooked." He said and strained a smile. "But good try. Add something to dull it down and cook it a bit longer and you should be able to save it."

About that time the door opened and Gabryle walked in sniffing the air. "Did someone knock over the spices?" he asked coming into the kitchen fully ready to blame Nixis for being a dumbass. Instead he found Leo at the stove and Nixis just watching. "......" He looked between the two. "The hell ya think yer doing Nix? I thought I asked you to cook for him!?"

Nix tossed his hands up,"I didn't want to interrupt the kids gallant attempt to cook for you! I thought I was being nice," he pouted and twirled a bit of his hair. "Besides you only said to check on him and help if he needed it. Looks like he's doin' fine to me... worry wart."

Gabryle huffed at that and tried to shoo Nix away. "What did you try to make?" he leaned over Leo's shoulder to look.
"OH I'm staying for supper~"
"Ugh...."
"Well it's the least you can do for me. I watched him like you asked."
"Fine...." Gabryle sighed and conceded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:08 pm
AutumnrainChaos

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:13 pm
AutumnrainChaos

((I'd tell you about Nixis but I'd like to see your honest reaction to him later twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:20 pm
RosesandBlood

Leo tensed ever so slightly when Gabryle leaned over his shoulder, but it was hard to notice. He shifted on his feet a bit and covered the pot with the lid that fit is snuggly. "Stew," he stated dejectedly, having been disappointed with himself for so obviously screwing up something so simple. He turned the temperature down, letting the pot finish it's last round of cooking by simmering. With little luck, it'd be saved with this last bit. He scooted away from the bigger wolf, thankful for his gangly stature and went about to set the table in silence.

His feelings were easy to read. Leo was such an open book. The crease on his forehead as he thought back to what he'd done to ruin this simple dish, as well as how he'd miscalculated the measurements for the spices. Perhaps, next time, he should try less of each type? But he used the correct spoons, did he not? He finished setting the table and stared at what he'd accomplished. Well.. at least he did something right. Three settings for three people.

The timer he'd set peeped away and he moved towards the stew again. Then, he lifted the lid and grimaced as he did so. It smelled alright, but what did that mean? He'd never eaten this sort of food before.

"Uhm," he said softly, finding something to ladle the stew into to place it on the table. "It's... done." At least the bread he had was store bought.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:17 am
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle let the kid slip away not really in the mood to see after having to concede to Nixis' argument. Really he was so clingy and would scare Leo if he wasn't careful. Still Leo seemed bummed and the larger wolf shot a glare at his redhead friend assuming it was all his fault; who in turn only shook his head and shrugged. Gabe got the drinks ready and forced Nix to take them to the table when it looked like Leo was finished setting it.

"Thanks for the food, Leo. I didn't actually expect you to cook," another dirty look to his friend who tossed up his hands. "It looks great." He ladled some into his bowl and took a big bite. Sure it was a little strong on the salt but everything was cooked fine, it even tasted like he tried to fix it. He wasn't going to complain. Food was food. "It's a bit strong but then again I bet Nix didn't even try to help..." he easily made it all the other's fault honestly believing so.

Sighing Nixis didn't waste time fixing him a big bowl to slurp down. "I already told you I wasn't going to stop him from feeling all happy about his accomplishments because I stepped in. Though I did get to taste test...." he muttered the last part around his bread.

"Whatever, lazy bum...." Gabe huffed dipping the soft bread in his soup. "I like it for your first meal. You didn't do too bad. At least the meat isn't rotten like my first dish was," he grinned and leaned over to pat Leo's head. "Next time I'll show you how to make the broth for soup. It's easy."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:58 am
RosesandBlood

Loe felt himself flush a bit at the pat and muttered a tiny thank you to the other. As he tasted, he noted the strong salt flavor and he grimaced a bit. Lucky for him, the bread soaked up most of the salt. All-in-all, it was a satisfying dinner. Once finished, he cleared the table in silence, waving away any help. He didn't need it, he could do it entirely on his own, thankyouverymuch. After all, if he was going to clean for a living, he needed to do this all by himself!

Dishes took him a little longer than they should've, but he'd gotten particular about them not being clean enough. When finished, he looked at his fingers. Pruny. He rubbed the ridges and dried his hands, letting his sleeves roll back down. He turned to the men then. "Uhm... Excuse me. I'm going to go and take a bath..." He left quietly then and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Gabe and Nixis all to themselves.

Nixis. Something about him put Leo off, but he couldn't quite figure it out.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle ate seconds and thirds while Nix only had seconds. "You eat like a pig..." the redhead teased while the wolf just flipped him off.

After dinner both offered to help but where shut down. Gabe was more than happy to just watch, again, Nixis went off to watch cartoons. When the smaller male went off to bathe after taking too long to wash up the dishes he followed the other to the couch. "He can tell you aren't normal..." Gabe sprawled his legs out and tossed an arm over the back of the couch. "Kid's got good instincts."

"Oh stuff it... Then again I swear I smell just like a human..." Nix shrugged and sniffed his armpit making the other snort a laugh. Smiling back at him he soon became somber. "Still, Gabryle, be careful with this one," he removed his eye patch and looked in Leo's direction. "He's special..." his luminous blue eye swirled in stark comparison to the endless deep of the scarlet red one. "You might want to hold onto this one a lil tighter than usual. Unlike the rest this one might just--" he stopped himself and tilted his head at his friend. "Hm... Well maybe I'll tell ya laterz," he hopped up. "Anyways, I'll have work next week so I can't be on call to babysit. That cute lil blonde Even may be able to~" he wiggled his eyebrows. "And I know for a fact he's into you so he'd do it." Laughing the redhead replaced the eye patch dancing away from the tossed couch cushion. "Ciao!" And like that he was gone, a few small fluffs were left.

"Dumbass..." Gabe grumbled getting up to clean up the left over salt and pepper mix of feathers. "Making a mess for me to clean up...." Still he paused and looked in the direction that Leo went. What had that halfbreed been talking about: Holding tighter? Watching him? True Leo would have someone(s) looking for him but it couldn't be that dangerous. If anything he could make Nixis spill but it didn't seem like it was something he couldn't handle. "And like hell I'd let Even see this place," he snorted in disgust. Even Free was a friend and only a friend. So what if the blonde was a cutie and a regular at the same gym. He was 100% human... and not one night stand material.

Sighing heavily he rolled his neck letting it crack them put up the leftovers, if he'd left any that is, and going to bed stripping on the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:00 am
RosesandBlood

There was a tiny squeak of surprise as the bathroom door opened just as the half-nude Gabryle walked by. Then, just as fast as it opened, it slammed shut. Whoops. Seemed that Leo chose the wrong moment to open that door and get a good look at the thick wolf. Inside the bathroom, he leaned against the door, his little heart racing.

How embarrassing.

He took a few deep breaths to calm himself and turned to press an ear to the door. He heard no more stirring behind the door, and decided that it was safe to leave.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:08 am
AutumnrainChaos

Sleeping nude was a bad habit of his and since Leo shared his house he probably should fix it. As soon as he hit the sheets he remembered and groaned. Tossing the blankets off he moved to get up. He didn't care about the whole thing but Leo probably was more modest than him. Which was odd since he was new to 'polite society' and all that. Tying off the shorts they still sagged on his sharp hips but he was decent now.

"Did ya have a good shower?" Gabe asked stepping out of his room to check on the kid and noticed his trail of clothing. Oops. "Er... sorry bout that..." the large man sighed and rubbed his neck. So he was a bit of a slob, living alone was so much easier but at least now his laundry would get done.

Stooping he snatched up his clothes and tossed them in his room, his idea of cleaning up, and looked back to the kid. "Sorry if Nix upset ya or anythin' he's a good guy... Weird but good. Ya don't have ta worry about him or nothin'. Promise...." and for a moment he studied the other Nixis' words in his head. "Special huh....." he muttered.

((Fixed it! Sorry. My mind was on another rp I had with him lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:45 am
RosesandBlood

Leo looked at him for a moment, rubbing his arm as he did. He'd been in this home with this man for just a short time, and already he felt more accepted and comfortable than he'd ever felt at home. He shook his head slowly then, and smiled a bit. It was warm, and it looked right on that tall, scrawny boy. "I don't mind him. I'm not sure... if I should understand what sort of creature he is, but he seems to truly adore you."

He shifted from foot to foot and then quite suddenly bowed really low to him. Something an Alpha would've never done to anyone. "Thank you!" he exclaimed. "You don't understand how important this is to me, and how comfortable I feel around you! I'm sorry, I hope that doesn't sound... strange." He straightened himself, looking determined. "Tomorrow, I will find a job so I can afford my own clothes and help you in your home." Or at least he hoped. By human standards, he was an illegal alien.

Werewolves didn't understand human society. He had no identification, no birth certificate, no permits for anything. These things... he had no clue what they were. Unless he found someone who'd pay under the table, he was out of luck.

"Uhm... good night," he said and quickly went to curl up on the couch.

(I'm back 8D)  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:53 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle couldn't help but smile back. Leo literately warmed him with that smile. It was probably the first real smile he'd gotten from the other alpha since letting the boy into his home. "Don't try to figure him out," he chuckled. "One moment he's as sweet as an angel the next a damned devil...." telling words if you knew the red head well enough but to anyone else just a comparison.

When the other started sinking to his bow Gabe hissed in a breath, completely taken aback a this. It was a big deal for Leo and Gabryle too, because when he'd been cast out it hurt not to have another to lean on. His idea of helping those out of luck was his own personal way to pay it forward for how lucky he'd been to be picked up out of the gutter and cared for. The fact that Leo was more graceful about it than he'd been kind of made this mushy feeling in his gut. So honest with his feelings...

"Yeah, nah... it's cool...." the large man shifted, his face a suspicious shade of light red. The other went off to the couch and he went back to his bed. Though he didn't sleep but put in a few phone calls. Leo couldn't work unless he was documented and he had a few favors out there. And if push came to shove he'd just make Nixis do it for him.

The next morning Gabryle was up early sipping coffee and eating his breakfast, trying his damnedest not to wake Leo on the couch. If the kid wanted work he could ask friends first if they had space to pay him for extra labor.

Even Free worked at a bar, several in fact, they always needed help and would be happy to pay under the table, Nixis, was a last resort, and the place he worked was too hard of labor for the scrawny kid to just start in. Beside he didn't know the first thing about humans yet.

Leaving a note to just clean the house he went to work making calls the whole time.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff