Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:32 pm
"He did hurt him..." What he did to Mieu was the most painful thing he could have done to Luke.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 pm
"No no, I just -- I meant physically," she corrected herself, rubbing her face with her short arm. Ugh, this was terrible. Could this just be a nightmare? Maybe she'd wake up any second to that realization; that would've been so much better than it being real. "He didn't beat him up this time, or anything. That's what I meant."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:09 pm
"O Oh." Rosie, upon relozed when she had meant by that took a moment to try and remember any time that Kyle had been around Luke.
"No... He tried, but no... he didn't hurt him"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:50 pm
She sighed. "Well, that's one good thing, I guess... Sort of." Ugh, this was all just so terrible... Mieu got transformed into some twisted... thing, and then Luke had to kill him... At least he didn't remember that - for now, anyway - so that was... kind of good? He could focus on recuperating, though that probably wouldn't be too big a deal since it didn't sound like he'd been hurt too bad, physically. Emotionally, on the other hand... "He'll remember everything again soon," she murmured, changing the topic without really realizing it. Her train of thought was just fine - she didn't even think to try and bridge topics for Rosie.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:57 pm
Rosie sniffed again, though lighter this time, rubbing at her eyes before she let out a deep tired sigh.
"Yeah he will... I'm sure he will." She agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:04 pm
"He will," she said more firmly this time, starting to believe that the possibility was a certainty, which caused her fear to fade to a mild worry. He would remember for sure - they just had to wait a little while, was all. It wouldn't be long, right? Right.

"Okay," she continued suddenly, "I'll be there in a little bit. No way I can go back to sleep after hearing about all of that." Not that she would want to go back to sleep even if she could - how could she?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:07 pm
She suspected that Sera would want to come over, especially since Rosie had no idea how long they would be here for.
"Okay.. be safe, alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:09 pm
Sera frowned at her phone. Well, Rosie did worry a lot, and had reason to after what happened to Luke, but she could take care of herself. "Duh," the brunette said in response, as if she would obviously be totally safe. "If anyone tries to mess with me I'll beat 'em up. See you in a few."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:19 pm
Rosie couldn't help a small quick laugh at Sera's retort.
"Okay, See you soon." She said, before the call ended.

Rosie took her time, sitting by herself in the lobby, letting her thoughts gather and her composure mostly return.
After a trip to the rest room where she washed her face and pulled her hair back, it was with a beep breath that Rosie headed back to where Luke's room.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Luke, seated at the foot of the bed, looked expectantly to the door as someone entered the door, almost surprised to recognize the new arrival. He nodded lightly in greeting before aiming his gaze at the floor. "Someone said they'd bring some papers by pretty soon," he said awkwardly. "Some stuff to sign. It sounded pretty standard."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:41 pm
She gave him a gentle smile as he looked at her, closing the door behind her and walking over as he started talking.
"Yeah, it is." She told him, taking a seat back down on the chair
"It probably means that you're okay to leave soon."
She smiled to show that this was a good thing. "How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:51 pm
He felt anxious and uneasy. He felt ill-equipped to face a world beyond the hospital's emergency room. He felt as though there were a void within him and that he was on the cusp of being swallowed whole. But he shrugged noncommittally and nonetheless gave a generic response, "Okay, I guess."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:58 pm
It wasn't hard to see the uneasiness that he was probably feeling, and honestly why wouldn't he?
at his reply she glanced down for a couple of seconds, but with a light sigh and a smile still on her face she stood up. "good, and It'll be alright... we'll probably get a hotel here in the city tonight, and get a transport to take us home tomorrow, walking would take a long time." She explained.
"Uh... also, we're going to be having a visitor meet up with us later."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:06 pm
He wasn't sure the concept of 'home' applied to him as he was, but still he nodded his understanding and voiced a compliant "okay."

The news that they'd be meeting with someone gave him slight pause, and he hazarded a guess, "Someone who knows me...?" He sort of hoped not. From his very, very limited experience, it was somewhat stressful to interact with a person who knew him.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:10 pm
"Yes" Rosie confirmed, lacing her hands together in front of her. "Her name is Sera, She's a close friend, I called and told her what happened while I was out."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff