Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Roleplay 1 x 1 Search (Please take a look!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:53 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Midnas Lament
Angel-Kami-Sama
I'm also interested, but I want to know something before asking further. How would a Marble Hornets RP work? I know the story and channel (avid horror fan XD) but how would this work exactly?

I'm also up for.....just about anything :3

Midnas Lament

Well, it wouldn't really have to do with anything more than the same antagonist (The Operator), and some OC's going through their own trials and tribulations with him. Including, but not limited to; cults, murderers, mr. tentacle hentai himself, and the like. It doesn't sound scary in theory, but gove me a crazy cannibal character and BAM, spoopy as heckie.

Will Masky, Hoody, and other proxies be included? what about other CPs said to be connected to him like the Observer and The Rake?

I'm totally down for a MH RP. It sounds really fun.

Errr. Well, The Observer and The Rake are in two totally different universes, considering TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID (respectively) deal with The Slenderman, while The Operator is only MH. However, if you're leaning towards a more Slenderman oriented RP, that works as well! Proxy-wise, however, I do not think it would make much sense if Hoody/Masky would be involved, considering Hoody is kinda... not present, and Masky is also no longer an issue; they were kind of wrapped up in the end of MarbleHornets lol. So, by that logic I'm assuming we can have our own proxies in place.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:02 pm
Midnas Lament
Angel-Kami-Sama
Midnas Lament
Angel-Kami-Sama
I'm also interested, but I want to know something before asking further. How would a Marble Hornets RP work? I know the story and channel (avid horror fan XD) but how would this work exactly?

I'm also up for.....just about anything :3

Midnas Lament

Well, it wouldn't really have to do with anything more than the same antagonist (The Operator), and some OC's going through their own trials and tribulations with him. Including, but not limited to; cults, murderers, mr. tentacle hentai himself, and the like. It doesn't sound scary in theory, but gove me a crazy cannibal character and BAM, spoopy as heckie.

Will Masky, Hoody, and other proxies be included? what about other CPs said to be connected to him like the Observer and The Rake?

I'm totally down for a MH RP. It sounds really fun.

Errr. Well, The Observer and The Rake are in two totally different universes, considering TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID (respectively) deal with The Slenderman, while The Operator is only MH. However, if you're leaning towards a more Slenderman oriented RP, that works as well! Proxy-wise, however, I do not think it would make much sense if Hoody/Masky would be involved, considering Hoody is kinda... not present, and Masky is also no longer an issue; they were kind of wrapped up in the end of MarbleHornets lol. So, by that logic I'm assuming we can have our own proxies in place.

I'm just making sure X3 Never know when these details might come up lol

Is it alright if we solidify the details over pm? I don't wanna spam your thread with this XD  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 pm
Midnas Lament
Ivory_Coated_Stars
It seems you've gotten a lot of offers, so I would completely understand if you wouldn't want to lol, but I would love to do a Rebel/Official Rp with you if you're up to it ^.^

Midnas Lament

Awesome! Don't worry, I'm always up for an RP ^~^ Do you have a plot in mind?

Not specifically, just a loose one. :3 They live in a controlled society ruled by an organization under the guise of keeping the peace, though they often abuse their authority. Because of that, rebels rose up to fight the organization and their rule. The organization had set aside a task force of officials to eliminate the rebel threat.
I Rp Yaoi and Hetero, so feel free to take your pick. ^.^ If you don't mind, I would like to be the official.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:36 pm
Midnas Lament

• Prince(or Princess)/Maid(or Servant)

I would love to do this one with you! Which role do you prefer? To be honest i woul like to be the maid/servant but i do not care about my gender. We could do either hetero or m x m , whatever suits you best ^_^  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers