Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply A place to start your own game
Riverbank Romance (winners/prizes known now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:31 pm
EDITNG - EDITED

So, with a sick stomach pondering what might be stewing in her mom's mind, Sage got up the nerve to ask her some questions at dinner. Mom, I've noticed where you are distant in thought at times. Is there something you want to talk to me about? Well, Sage, I was in town getting my usual food and such and met a young man who asked me if I had a daughter. I had a mother's intuation that this might be the young man who is occupying your mind lately and asked him about it. We were interrupted by his Father and I smiled and went on my way. Sage, I'm just concerned about you dating a Trader. I had hopes of you maybe dating someone who might have a better future so that you and your family would be well taken care of. I am not sure this young lad is right for you. He and his Father are very nice, polite, and hard-working but not sure he would be able to provide for you. Sage, sadly sat there thinking about what her mother said and knowing in her heart how Dominic made her feel. She played with her peas while deep in thought. Went to bed early with a burdened heart.  
mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:29 am
Morning came with all the hope of a new day. Sage dressed quickly and started her morning chores. Less than a week till the festival Sage thought as she swept the floor  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 am
While continuing her chores, Sage did not stop thinking of meeting Dominic at the fair, it's not her mother who would stop her thoughts! Anything could happen, she would make her mom see that even a man being a trader was enough! he would be a good man to love, and be loved by..is all that matters! Isn't this what all women want in the end? it's love..to be accepted in their hearts!.. heart  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 am
Queen-tintin
While continuing her chores, Sage did not stop thinking of meeting Dominic at the fair, it's not her mother who would stop her thoughts! Anything could happen, she would make her mom see that even a man being a trader was enough! he would be a good man to love, and be loved by..is all that matters! Isn't this what all women want in the end? it's love..to be accepted in their hearts!.. heart

*quoting* for I missed running my # sorry! post 2!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:46 pm
Editing - Edited

Meanwhile, Dominic was hard at work the next day when his Dad came in to talk to him. How is everything going? Did Mrs. Cowel come in for her usual supplies? Yes, Father, she has aleady been by today. Well, Dominic, we are making due and I am so appreciative of our loyal clients. He wipes sweat from his brow. You know, I really miss your Mother! Yes, Father, I do as well. Dominic had Sage on his mind and a little distracted but he did miss his Mother greatly. Dad, I like this girl I danced with last Saturday night. She is beautiful and has a beautiful heart! I believe you would like her! Son, you are still so very young to be thinking seriously about girls. However, I would love to meet her some day. Father, you know her Mother. She is one of our local clients. Miss Smith. Oh yes, I remember her very well. She is a lovely lady that comes in every week. A very nice lady. Very pretty too, Father, do you not think? His Father was a little unsure how to answer that question so he just replied, Son I have to get back to the back room for now and we will continue this conversation another time, Okay? Dominic had a little smile and said, okay Father. They both went back to work. Then another young lad from Dominic's school arrived. This was not a really a nce friend of Dominic's and is always teasing him. Dominic was not looking forward to the upcoming conversation.  
glengrin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:59 pm
As the week slowly progressed, Sage grew more and more determined to meet up with Dominic again. She was not used to hiding things from her mother, but if she must to continue seeing him, she would do what is needed. She could not stop thinking about his slender fingers playing in her locks of hair, his smile, the twinkle in his eyes. She decided she would find out how well traders fared and prove to her mother Dominic was a worthy suitor.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:24 pm
Oops wrong random numbers. I'll keep the 2

"Hello Renly, What can I do for you?" Dominic asked, wishing he were somewhere else. Renly came from one of the wealthiest families in town. Tall with wavy blonde hair. Renly smiled. Looking down on Dominic. "I saw you dancing with Sage the other night." " I just thought I would drop by and inform you that my Father has begun negotiations with her family...to become my wife." The handsome boy watched for Dominic's reaction and was not disappointed. "We are having dinner at her house tonight to settle the arrangements." 'I do hope the girl can cook and beauty is not her only asset." Said the young man, cleaning imaginary dirt from his vest. "Well I must be on my way." Renly said as he picked up a large bouquet of flowers. "Do be a good lad and put these on my Father's bill." Then sauntered out of the store whistling.  
mayuralover generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:03 am
Dominic bunched up both hands into fists and slammed them on the counter. Though Renly used to be a schoolmate, that didn't mean he liked seeing him. It always seemed that Renly was out to show him up, and being a wealthy son just put him on his high horse. Dominic wrote a note on Renly's family's tab and went back to daydreaming about Sage. What was she doing? What was she thinking of? Who was she thinking?  

mayuralover

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 am
Editing Done Editing

Sage's mother came in and said, "Sage, I wanted to let you know that The Talotts are coming to dinner tonight to discuss their Son Renly's intentions towards you as being his future bride." Sage was in shock! She knew that Renly liked her and had flirted with her on and off for years but this just came out of no where. He must have found out about Dominic and I dancing the other night. Oh dear. This is not going to go so well. It would not be a good idea to upset the Talbotts and yet all I can think about is Dominic. I have to get out of here and find a way to talk to Dominic today before dinner!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:54 am
Just sent a ltitle bit of gg and a fishie to those continuing the game - thank you and if you know of others who want to play - please send them our way ^_^  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

mayuralover generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

mayuralover

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:15 pm
Quickly finishing her chores, Sage ran out the back door, saying, "Mother! I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back in time for dinner!"
"Don't be late!" her mother said. Sage quickly walked to Dominic's store, but just as she rounded the corner, she felt someone yank on her arm and pull her under the shade of a nearby tree.
"Who..?"
"Why, nice seeing you on this fine, lovely day, Sage my dear. Where are you rushing off to?" Sage turned around and there was... Renly, the man she was going to see at dinner. "What's with the long face, Sage? It's been awhile, but I would think that you still remember me..."
"Oh, don't worry, you aren't hard to forget..." Sage looked anxious around. She needed to see Dominic.  
Pickled Cactus generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:41 pm
Dominic's father held a bottle of beer in his hand, sighing with wearied eyes. He was walking home after a brief trade with foreigners, but for the entire day he'd been unable to concentrate. There was another problem troubling him. He had always held Dominic's happiness as an utmost priority... though his son's supposed "love" for the young girl carried its own doubts. He knew what it was like at that age, everything seemed so frivolous, and love was such a trivial thing; thrown about whenever. Could he be convinced that Dominic truly loved someone?
He was startled out of his thoughts by the vague sounds of a struggle. Scanning the area momentarily, there were people standing underneath a large tree, though their faces were covered by the drooping branches.
"Hey, you two alright down there?"

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:38 am

Meanwhile it was Sage and her husband to be, that was struggling to get out of his strong hold..*Renly please, just le let me go and listen to me..we need to talk, you don't know this but I am not in love with you..I'm too young to get married, please if you care for me you'll let the idea pass!..we cannot be together, I'm on love with someone else, I know this may be hard for you, but that's how I feel!* as she exclaims, with worry on her face..is not so anxious to hear his reaction at all..but gets ready for the worst, for she knows that her family depends on her and this marriage... sweatdrop

mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 71!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:13 am
editing done editing:

Renly held Sage closer. "You will come to love me in time. I want you for my own" Sage tried to stay calm and make the guy understand. "I am sorry but I love someone else." "Yes I am aware of Doninic." Sneered Renly. "But one as lovely as you are not for the likes of him." "Donimic's shop is in financial difficulty and if you do not consent to be my wife we will ruin their business." Renly patted Sage's hand. " You will thank me one day" A tear slid down Sage's cheek. She could never put her own happiness above her love's family." All she could think about was seeing Dominic. She needed to get rid of Renly. "I need some time to think this through. This is a big decision. I will see you at dinner" " Till tonight then my dear." Said Renly kissing her hand. Knowing, yet again, that he will get his way.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
A place to start your own game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers