Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Get hype. (SSB4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:31 pm
Rusti Fire
16-bit Jazzy
Nope, it was just Charizard and Greninja this time. xd No Palutena, and RIdley is basically confirmed as just being a stage boss like the Yellow Devil. Also Greninja!!!

And man, no Ness or Meta Knight still. Woulda preferred to see them more than any of the old returning characters that were revealed. But, there's still time. I think. Plus he might not talk about unlockables??

The summer is pretty soon. ><
http://go.ign.com/1koFJkM Why......
lol IGN failed at the end.

charizard and greninja both ahve mega forms

is basically what he implied. greninja does not to my knowledge  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:37 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Nope, it was just Charizard and Greninja this time. xd No Palutena, and RIdley is basically confirmed as just being a stage boss like the Yellow Devil. Also Greninja!!!

And man, no Ness or Meta Knight still. Woulda preferred to see them more than any of the old returning characters that were revealed. But, there's still time. I think. Plus he might not talk about unlockables??

I don't think ridley's shadow confirms him as a stage boss. The fact that they didn't actually show him makes me suspicious, although that itself might be another fake out. The fact that they showed an Elecman and not a Protoman Assist trophy makes me definitely suspicious, though.

And that pseudo palutena fake out strikes me as more of a hint than just a gag.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:38 pm
Xilo The Odd
lol IGN failed at the end.

charizard and greninja both ahve have mega forms

is basically what he implied. greninja does not to my knowledge
I was watching without sound cause I'm at work. lol thats hilarious.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 pm
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/super-smash-bros.-4-will-have-online-play-for-both-versions-multiple-modes#.U0SGRPldUjU
Is this real? I havent been able to watch the direct yet...  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Rusti Fire
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/super-smash-bros.-4-will-have-online-play-for-both-versions-multiple-modes#.U0SGRPldUjU
Is this real? I havent been able to watch the direct yet...
the article won't load, but if it's about what the url leads me to believe, then yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:56 pm
Just got home and watched the direct. I am so hype for Mac now...  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 pm
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

I don't think ridley's shadow confirms him as a stage boss. The fact that they didn't actually show him makes me suspicious, although that itself might be another fake out. The fact that they showed an Elecman and not a Protoman Assist trophy makes me definitely suspicious, though.

Ridley's definitely gonna be a stage hazard or something. They showed him after Yellow Devil if I remember correctly, implying they'd be similar.Definitely not playable, at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:27 pm
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

Ridley's definitely gonna be a stage hazard or something. They showed him after Yellow Devil if I remember correctly, implying they'd be similar.Definitely not playable, at least.
But they only showed his shadow. what was the point of that?

anyway, I'm not saying he SHOULD be playable. It would be kinda repetitive with charizard making a solo appearance now, but HOO NOEZ  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 pm
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

assist trophy would be my bet for ridley. it'd be great to have kraid as a stage hazard again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:49 pm
There's still a SLIGHT chance that Ridley could be playable as the one in Other M is a clone, technically, but I kinda doubt it.

I'm SO glad the Final Smashes are getting changed. Villager's looks weak and I don't understand if he builds the house around them or what? Kirby's looks baller. Rosalina's also looks weak... I hope the Final Smashes aren't completely unbalanced again. sad Just nerf Sonic's, buff Mario's. Times a hundred both ways.

Bummed the characters are getting switched and Ivysaur and Squirtle are being cut. Bummed that we're already to 29 characters because Sakurai said a long time ago he didn't want to really go beyond what they've done before, which means 35 and there's 13 Brawlers un-confirmed (excluding Pokemon Trainer's two remainers).

Halberd returns and the 3DS one comes out so soon! Brawl Run looks awesome!  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:52 pm
Other M or Project M?

I bet Meta Knight is confirmed because of Halberd and because he was in that early art for Smash 4. I'm worried about Ness/Lucas ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:14 pm
16-bit Jazzy

Meta Knight a s**t.  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 pm
what  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:03 pm
I am personally EXCITE about this news.

Greninja seems amazing and fun to use, Charizard has always been a fan favorite and with this new mega evolution madness, it was only a matter of time, and Z.Suit Samus is her own character now! I can finally use Armored Samus without that vulnerability I felt after using a Final smash!

Now All I need to do is buy an ASDFGHH Wii-U. I'll just preemptively drill that hole in my wallet now. stare  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 pm
16-bit Jazzy
U HERD MEH! rofl  
'Tendo Cult~