Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Only you can bring me back Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:23 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian blinked in confusion when the man stated for them to get ready to go out onto the balcony. "You don't get it do you?!" Rian exclaimed his tail puffed up. "I can't go outside. I'll get sick and then die with how I am right now. Besides your stupid balcony is enclosed." Rian growled before shifting back to his feline form and leaving the room quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo sighed blinking he turned and unpacked then headed downstairs looking for Jamie. It crossed his mind that they had possible tested what would happen to Rian if he went outside but then again if not then how would they truly know ? He questioned so many things in his head wondering about this or that as well as going over the DNA strands and what could be done to fix anything that was incorrect so that he could go outside and enjoy his life to the fullest. There were numbers and other information going through his head.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:26 am
Skylar Atherley

Rian disappeared for awhile not being seen from or heard. Jamie looked up when Gustavo entered the room she was in. Turning to him she smiled. "Did you unpack everything?" she questioned. "I pulled Rian's file for you to look over. I don't know how much you were briefed on the situation but if you have any questions feel free to ask." she stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"I unpacked and Rian came and we spent a small amount of time together but I spoke of him going outside onto my balcony with me and he got very upset taking off." he admitted not saying anything about the fact that he had given him treats and stuff. He then took the file thumbing through it as he walked to a desk sitting down. "Thanks Jamie" he murmured.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

Jamie looked quite surprised that Rian had interacted with the man already. "The balcony is enclosed, you can see the outside but you can not get to it. I am not surprised he got upset Rian has never been allowed outside and unless we can stabilize his DNA I'm afraid he won't ever be able to. Test have shown that one sickness and his DNA strands will unravel and kill him." Jamie explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo sighed "Have you tried with something minor that would not kill him should he get ill from it ? " he asked. "That or create a dome that is complication free so that he may go outside because he obviously is wanting to go out and I believe it would benefit him to be able to be outside. I believe him being coped up in here is causing things to happen." he stated.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:48 pm
Skylar Atherley

"He escaped outside once when he was a child. It didn't end well and he almost didn't make it." Jamie stated. He's been frightened of it since, he won't even consider it unless we've fixed his DNA." she continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo rubbed his chin some. "Tell me everything about that time when he escaped please. Something he did or touched could be the key to what took place." he drawled as he glanced around rubbing his chin some. "I can very much understand his fear under the circumstances but we wont let anything happen to him."  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:22 pm
Skylar Atherley

Jamie nodded when Gustavo told her to tell him what had happened to Rian when he had escaped outside. "Were not quite sure what he touched when he was outside. When we had discovered he had escaped outside and located him he was already unconscious on the ground. We got him inside quickly but when we were running test to make sure he was alright he woke up in so much pain. We were building a new compound to help sustain his DNA then, we hadn't tested it yet but his body was shutting down we used it. He recovered but we still use it to this day he gets a shot about once a week of the compound to keep from degrading. Sometimes his body decides to eat through it faster and its like hes escaped outside again. We give him a new shot then and he recovers. I think he doesn't want to try to go outside again because were not sure if we can save him if it causes him to fall apart more than the current compound can heal him. He is in so much pain when his DNA starts splitting." Jamie explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo rubbed his chin as he listened to Jamie speaking and blinked. "Have you checked him for allergies ? " he asked still rubbing his chin. "It sounds like he is reacting to something in the air or that he touched more then being outside. Hearing that it continues here on the inside gives me pause that what ever the cause is actually inside the compound or it comes in on someone there fore each person should be quarantined until they are thoroughly checked and things are certain. I want him to under go allergy tests for things within the environment and then we can check him against other things but right now as I stated my concern is that what ever caused this pain and such to happen to him is being brought into his environment or is already here without your knowledge Jamie. " he stated  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 pm
Skylar Atherley

"We did." Jamie confirmed when Gustavo asked if they had checked Rian for allergies. "He has unstable DNA, has since he was born, were not sure he was going to be born. All other experiments died before they were born, he was the only one to survive being born and past that. All of he others, their DNA fell apart much like his is. We don't know where we've gone wrong in making him." Jamie explained. "We can do new allergy tests but that means he needs to stay human for it and well that hasn't gone over well in awhile. Anytime we need new test he transforms and runs off." she continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo took a deep breath addressed Jamie again. "He seems to come to me if I haven't angered him speaking about going outside.So let me see if he will allow me to check him over. " he told her and then pulled something out of his pocket going into the hallway he clicked his tongue and then held out the same treat he had offered to Rian when he was in animal form. "Please come out and speak with me Rian I want help you honest I do" he called out  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

Jamie nodded when Gustavo said he could see if Rian would allow him to check him over. Rian was up in the beams again near a cubby window in the sun that looked out to the outside. His ears twitched when he heard the clicking noise and turned his head. Seeing Gustavo he shifted sitting in the window seal up high. "What?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo heard him and he smiled up at holding out a treat. "I understand that you had a very big scare Rian, It is something that I wish to find out what is going on for you so that we can finally allow you to go outside which is the goal. Would you let me take a look at you ? I don't need to poke you with anything this time but if you would allow me to extract some blood samples today then I might be able to examine your DNA which is my specialty and then see if I can adjust it so that you can go outside freely. I suspect something you came in contact with outside is causing issues with your DNA and if I can find out what that is I can with Jamie's help fix it so that you don't have to worry. We would see how well your body holds up inside with the sirum and that first and test it slowly as I don't want to cause you the slightest pain or distress Rian. " he told him then took a deep breath. "Enough rambling would you allow me to examine you and extract some blood ?" he asked lightly. " I would like you to explain to me everything you remember about when you were outside that time. I know it was not a good expearance for you but everything you remember can lead to resolving things for you " he informed him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian looked more suspiciously at Gustavo when the man held out a treat for him, it meant the man wanted something from him now. Sure enough when the man began to explain why he had sought him out Rian frowned. "You don't need to poke me with anything but you want to dry blood, please explain to me how that works?" he grumbled. As far as things went getting blood drawn was on the low end of the scale of things Rian didn't like. He could tolerate it but he was so sick of needles. "My DNA is screwed up, thats why I reacted badly to the outside." He listened as the man continued to say that he could figure something out so he could go outside but they would test it inside first. "How much blood?" Rian questioned still not moving from his spot.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff