Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:13 pm
Rosie nodded "I though you might have, I just wanted to make sure." the trainer confirmed, a small smile and a light shrug following her statement "It seemed like something that your department should know."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:18 pm
Petra replied with a nod in kind and a cordial smile, "Yes, the police passed the report on to us. There's a team out investigating the site as we speak, actually." Her expression shifted into one of hesitant curiosity. "Was that the incident you mentioned earlier...?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:19 pm
"I'm not sure if there was something else that happened at Sandlewood, but-" She paused then nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:25 pm
"I see," the commander said, her features soft. "I'm very sorry you had to experience that, and I apologize that despite all efforts, the League and the KSO were unable to prevent it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:32 pm
"Wh- oh no no no" Rosie said holding her hands up. "That's not what I meant by that, I've know long enough now that its not like its predictable. They tend to show up out of no where, you know?" she offered, feeling bad that Petra was putting blame on the League for something like that.
"Its not the first, and it won't be the last."
The moment the words left her mouth Rosie felt her body become a little heavy, swallowing a worried lump in her throat, yeah, it wouldn't be the last time, and that was terrifying.

"Well, anyway, thank you for everything. And thank you for letting Luke keep working here."
she was sure Luke would still do well here, even if he didn't recall his memories.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:41 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry - it's just, as the commander of the force tasked with the duty of decreasing Rocket presence..." Her words faded into a dismissive sigh, and she shook her head; she wouldn't dwell on the matter in front of someone who was happy to put it aside. "No problem," she said, restoring her smile. "We're happy to keep him with us. And feel free to stop by again if you ever have any other questions or concerns."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 pm
The small smile grew a little more as the end of the discussion seemed to follow. She had nothing more to add.
"We will," she reassured, Before she turned to Luke, smiling and making her way to leave the office so Petra could get back to work.

Rosie took a breath as she made her way back down the hall and with a final good bye to the secretary, stepped out of the building.
She tried to swallow the heaviness back down again, reaching up to rub her fingers over her forehead while trying to keep a pleasant expression on her face.

"So, that went well, Now we just have to wait on a message for when you can start again."
She said, turning to Luke as she walked, and lowering her hand back behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 pm
Luke gave a nod and a word of thanks and moved to accompany Rosie as she cued their departure. He was fairly certain he had seen some kind of handbook or something at home with the words 'Special Operations' somewhere on the cover; he would have to locate it and give it a good read.

"Yeah," he replied with a nod. "It sounded like it would be pretty soon." The words felt as though they dried up upon his breath. More than that, it felt like there was something else he ought to have been talking about. Somehow, though, it was difficult to ask.

"So," he began hesitantly, "this, uh, 'incident' in Sandalwood... It's what you told me about before, right? Is it all right if I ask you to tell me again? I think before I kind of stopped you before you got into any detail..." It was uncomfortable and heavy just to think about, but he felt that he was damning himself if he just blissfully pretended it had nothing to do with him. Pretending it had nothing to do with him was what had gotten him into this situation in the first place.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 pm
Rosie's smile fell a little, though she was partly expecting this after what she had said in there, she had hoped to speak with Petra privately about that.

"I started to tell you and you got uncomfortable with the idea of knowing." she told him "And thats okay its just... Are you sure you want to know now? What happened is the whole reason you can't remember anything in the first place." She pointed out, sounding a little concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm
He shook his head slightly, "It's not that I'm uncomfortable knowing, I just... thought it sounded like kind of a depressing story." His situation had seemed daunting enough without having to think about some major tragedy - it still was, in a lot of ways, but he was reluctant to live in ignorance. "And besides, if I forgot everything to forget that, then maybe if I learn about it, I'll remember everything else."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 pm
Rosie hesitated, thinking about what he said with a growing unease in her eyes.
"I would love to have you back remembering again. but its just... seeing what that did to you... How cruel and selfish would that be if I tried to use this to hurt you again, just so that you would remember."

She closed her hands in one another. "It might not even mean anything to you either... I guess we can't really know."
She glanced down as they walked, thinking about this for a couple of seconds. "If you are going back into special ops, then there are some things you are going to know and going to have to know, and a lot of it has to do, in part anyway, with what happened in Sandelwood." looking back over at him "If you really want to know, then I'll tell you, but it might be best not to go into too much detail just yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:58 pm
"I'm asking for it, though," he reasoned. "It's not like you'd be just telling me out of malice after I said I didn't want to know." He shrugged lightly, lifting his hand absently to his wrist. "I don't think it's in my best interests to avoid it. I don't want to run away."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:02 pm
She looked concerned, knowing that before he had wanted her to stop, and not know. But he wanted to know now, and he had told her as much.
"Okay... But I guess- do you remember anything about Team Rocket?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm
"Um..." This was the first time he had heard the name, but it certainly sounded familiar - in the same way that the League sounded familiar. "They're a group that uses pokemon for crime, right? And steals pokemon."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:32 pm
She nodded "That's a big reason the Special Operations is here for." She folded her hands behind her, leaning forward slightly. "Team Rocket's been a big problem on this island for a long time, and it wasn't the first time we've been encountered by them before."
"Last weekend, while we were on our way to Sandlewood we bumped into a man on the path that you said you recognized from a previous encounter, and he recognized you. Neither of you looked happy about the encounter either."

She let her gaze drift back down, reaching up to shift some of the curling tips of her hair away from her chin.
"We tried to leave, but he followed, and trapped you into a fight.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff