Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 pm
Kyle looked back down at the Agent with a look of contempt, when given the opportunity to apologize though, the man's eye simply twitched, staring back at the silent and buried danger that he had just unleashed on himself.
He wasn't sure how, and he wasn't sure why, but he had just poked something dangerous.

Still, his pride didn't allow him to say another word to the Agent, he glanced instead to the Elite, who more of less was vying for Kyle to calm down, Had it not been for the Elite actuating in a way back Kyle up at the same time, there might have been more words.

At the last Question though, Kyle turned to look back into the room, yellow eyes snapping back to the Grunt who had been drinking coffee.
"Hey- Are you going to be forgetting the mistake you made anytime soon?" He asked, to prove a point to the Elite.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:04 pm
"Humm." Frost continued to look up at Kyle, his expressionless visage not so much as flickering. "So be it. Remember that this decision was yours. I gave you a choice, and witnesses can attest to that."

With that said Frost considered the matter closed until such a time as he choose to open it again; time to think about more pleasant things. Turning back to Lucas he gave a small incline of his head. "Excellent. I will keep you, and other relevant parties, informed as to my progress." A personal project that wasn't related to his work; now it had been some time since he'd had one of those and was in fact rather pleased to find something else engaging enough to be worthy of attention. If he could find the information that would allow them to track down the legendary bird he would be extremely pleased.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:05 pm
Lu stared down at the floor as the crowd grew, looking up at Riley for a second when she spoke, but Zacharie gave his synopsis of the situation and Lu decided to keep quiet. Kyle's anger didn't seem to be getting any better, and the longer he spoke with the Agent and Elite the worse he seemed to get... it was a good time to go get some towels.

"I-I'll go now, yeah. Towels..." He muttered quietly, hoping no actually heard him, and he backed out of the crowd to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:36 am
Zacharie did what any mature eighteen year old would do when confronted with an angry person that they did not like.

He rolled his eyes dramatically and stuck his tongue out in distaste at Kyle's close proximity.

"Yes, agree. Shouting at your superiors isn't professional in the slightest." He agreed with Frost as he adjusted his armful and raised an unimpressed eyebrow at Kyle. It didn't seem that the driver was going to be calming down any time soon and while he wanted to stick around to talk to Frost a bit longer, he really was getting tired of holding all of these rags. So he muttered a bland farewell before following after Lu.

"What were you with Kyle anyway?" He asked curiously as they made their way away from the group.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas