Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:19 pm
"Heh." Tambrey let out a worried chuckle, and looked Lu over, tentatively, making sure she couldn't see any wound, or sign that he was about to faint or something.
"Yes, with friends like her, who needs enemies, right?" She shook her head. "Even if you did, I think 'fleeing for your life' is a more than reasonable excuse. Can I make you some tea? I'm going to need some anyway, so it's not extra work."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm
Lu hesitated a moment, looking around the room before finally sitting down in the nearest chair. His hands were a bit shaky, still had some stray string on him, but otherwise he'd survived a very vicious attack by a tiny terror.

"If it's not a bother, s-sure," he said, giving her a small nod. Tea would do him good right about then, always good for the nerves. Lu made a quiet snort. "I actually brought my own Tea, haha..." he took out Tea's pokeball, lifting it up for Tambrey to see with a slightly more goofy grin on his face.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:23 pm
He did? His own tea? Did he want her to make that then? She turned, frowned in puzzlement, then grinned as she got the joke...
Right... That was right, she'd met 'Tea'... His Absol.
She snorted slightly, amused, then began to rummage around for bags and cups, and plugged the cheap kettle into a spare socket.

Things were just everywhere lately, in the temporary base; but at least she remembered where she left things, usually.

"So you did. I don't think I'd better pour hot water on her though..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:36 pm
Lu looked down and hid his grin when he saw Tambrey had gotten his joke. He tucked his pokeball away again, deciding he didn't need to let her out right then. Perhaps if a certain spider-like pokemon got loose again he'd think a little more about having her join them, though...

"Is there anything I can help with..?" he asked, watching Tambrey set up. Lu made a small laugh at her comment. "She might not like that very much... she does like hot bubble baths though, so maybe she would like that, actually."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:03 pm
If Neph got loose again, Tambrey was likely to enjoy all the help she could get.
The very fact that the spider was... big... now was playing on her mind quite worryingly. Sure, now she was easier to find if she got out, but surely, also, now she was far more dangerous too...
She'd have to step up training.

"Do you see any cups? And do you take milk in your tea?" Tambrey responded to his offer of help. "Heh, maybe. I think the kettle's a little hotter than the bath though."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff