Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Two hearts reunited...((Hyper & I)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:52 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
I was a lost light alone in darkness...
Then I was a princess with the number seven on my name...
Now I'm a girl in love, or was I that to begin with?

She moved slowly with him at his side and moved a considerable distance away from him before summoning her keyblade. In a flash of light her Destiny's Embrace appeared as if out of the sheer air around her."So, what's the first lesson for today Sora?" She said almost with a bit of witty sass as if she was already used to these sessions.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:19 am
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled a bit at Kairi's sass."Alright how about a spar to see how good you are first?" He said as he got into his usual fighting stance. As he did this memories of his days fighting with everyone else on the island before he he was sent off on his first journey came flooding back.

(My computer is broke at the moment so i'll try to post but it'll be very slow because I'm on my phone)  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:50 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

Kairi watched and took a deep inhale at the sight of Sora's trademark stance. Something told her he wasn't going to make things easy.
She knew Sora was good but she was in no mood to set the bar low! She took her own stance and smirked. "I'll do my best..."

((Your fine! If you wanna wait until your computer works again I don't mind. I had my computer break last year and it froze everything up. I'll understand. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:37 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled and nodded. She certainly had the right attitude for fighting. He planned on holding back a bit at first. But if she did turn out to be good he would have to step it up. "Alright then lets go" he said then started running at Kairi. As he got up close he tried a light quick slash from the right of Kairi.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:33 pm
Maxy Wexerg

(My computer is up and working! smile )  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:51 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

As Sora came at her she couldn't help but mentally panic. It was easy fighting Shadows in the castle because of her adrenaline but she had to actually think twice when fighting alone without it. She slipped her blade down at her right and caught his slash to block before sending it away, the movements took her immediately off balance so to compensate she hurriedly jumped back to make more space between them. "Ha...I'm not off to a great start am I?" She said with tired laugh before setting her stance again.

((Yay! :3 I'm glad. ))  

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:35 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled when he saw Kairi block his attack. "Well we already knew your weren't the best" He said with small laugh before he took up his stance again. After a moment of just watching Kairi's stance Sora once again ran at Kairi but this time he jumped up and slashed down his keyblade at her as soon as he was close enough to hit.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:16 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

Kairi was a bit stung by his comment and put a hand on her hip in sass. "Hey, that's not very nice..." She smirked playfully as she lost her concentration. It didn't take long for Sora to abuse her rookie mistake and he charged at her again. She readied herself for a ground attack and he confused her by jumping. With little time to really dodge or block she did what she could to avoid a painful attack to the head and fell backwards using her legs to push her back. She landed with her back against the warm sand and even dropped her keyblade. She thankfully dodged the blade but now Sora was standing above her with his blade still in his hand. "M-maybe I'm not cut out for this." She said using her elbows as leverage to sit her upper body up just a bit.

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:06 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smirked a bit when he saw that Kairi had to both fall back and drop her keyblade to dodge his attack. "Are you ok?" He asked looking down at her while he held his keyblade over his shoulder. He then made it disappear as Kairi said she wasn't cut out for fighting. "Don't worry you'll get better if you keep at it." He said then reached his hand out to help her up.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:45 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

She felt a tinge of defeat when Sora coddled her. It was awkward but she really did know when she was beat. "Alright, I'll keep trying..." Her keyblade dissipated as she took Sora's hand and gracefully rose. "Thanks" She said with a smile before pushing some of the hair out of her face and pushing some sand off her skirt.

Maxy Wexerg

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces