[PRP] OMG! Shopping spree! (for Shadd!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:20 pm
"Mm, yea," Aulus agreed with a shrug re: the radio, it was good enough certainly. "It's a good idea as a next step if needs be," he continued, "teach them they can't just pop out whenever they want if they don't get that right away... but there's a balance between using it as a teaching tool that's helpful and giving them a complex about being shut in that ends up making them harder to manage." He didn't think it was possible to give Discord any more complexes than the weird thing already had so he wasn't worried about that much at least with him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:32 pm
"I want to see if this will work first before I try it. I've used locking them in the pokeball before, back when I had a Gyarados. She never gave me any trouble as a Magikarp but immediately after evolution, Ran just kept pushing. She could finally do things." Lex sighed, eyes shutting in remembrance. "Rather miss that big girl."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 pm
Losing a pokemon you were close to was.... Yeah. He wasn't about to go bonding with this stranger though and so he just shrugged. "Shame. Never trained one, wouldn't mind the chance. And I guess less extreme methods first is best with a baby. Going in softly wasn't really an option with my Serperior; he was trashing the Executives' dining room." He would never forget the crunch the dessert trolly had made as he'd been flung into it, or the little hateful smile on that communist b***h's face. One of these days he'd figure out a way to get the best of her, he swore it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:33 pm
Lex winced slightly, imaging what sort of punishment that would have lead to. Grimlock had chewed up part of the bed frame and knocked over his make up collection, she hadn't trashed anything important. "Yeah, I'm hoping to stop her behavior before it gets that far."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 am
"I'm still not sure about leashes though." There, he'd said it, and Lord Fru-Fru Locks could take it or leave it. Somehow he suspected it would be the latter but, again, not his problem.

With nothing more to say on the subject Aulus just focused on the traffic around them, of which there was a fair amount. Was it a school holiday or something? He honestly couldn't remember anymore, it had been a long time since the rhythms of ordinary people's lives had affected him significantly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:45 am
"Sort of a desperate ugh try it before locking her in a poke ball gambit. It either work through humiliation of being attached to my hip or she'll gnaw through the leash and make a break for it." Lex shrugged. "We'll see what happens."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:13 pm
"Or set fire to it," Aulus snorted, "might want to see if they sell a fireproof one if you are going to go through with this. Of course she could always set fire to you but that's a bit more drastic than setting fire to a leash, vicious rather than just disobedient." The little fire type didn't look like it was capable of such things, but when Killer looked perfectly sweet calm and charming until he started trying to throttle somebody. Speaking of; Aulus glanced in the rear-view mirror to make sure everyone was behaving. Mercifully this actually appeared to be the case, last thing he needed was a fight breaking out behind him while he was doing seventy miles an hour on a busy road.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:42 pm
"We managed to break her of that bad habit." Not set him on fire, but she had enjoyed spitting up embers at things. "When she figured out she could spit flame, she kept doing it for a solid hour before I got it through her head not indoors. Still working on the not outdoors part."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:39 am
Well it was good to have a heads up on that one, he didn't want to get caught by stray embers if he happened to be around her. "That's a start," Aulus said aloud, "where did you get her from anyway? Caught? Stolen? Assigned? Hatched yourself?" How you got a pokemon was bound to affect your relationship with them and thus how training went, and from there what methods you needed to employ. It was easiest to mould one you'd had from the egg or it had been in his experience anyway, they didn't have any other experiences tangling up what you did with them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:20 pm
"She was assigned, pretty sure she was stolen. She bit up her first trainer rather good." Poor b*****d had been heavily bandaged and Grim's jaws were wrapped shut and Lex had a lot of work to get her to the point he could handle her.

Sideways had helped a lot. Glit was his eldest but she was pure grass. "I have a Flareon so he was a lot of help getting her to this stage."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:48 pm
"Hu," Aulus nodded to the information but didn't really have anything to add to it; he turned up the radio a little instead.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:23 am
"What are you plans? Since I'm likely partially ruining them and we are stuck sharing a car." He would have preferred not sharing a vehicle. "I wanted to check out a few clothing places and someone recommended a music shop."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:32 am
Aulus sighed and reminded himself that decking trainees for no good reason was not conducive to good career prospects. It wasn't like Lex had done anything wrong, but once upon a time that wouldn't have stopped him from giving the guy a smack. These days he had to be responsible and it was really sodding annoying.

"Stuff for my room," he replied shortly with a shrug. "Some frames, TV maybe, consoles, some kind of music system ." Another shrug was given. "I guess I'll just be wandering around. You are by no means obligated to stick to my heels, so long as you're back in a designated meeting spot by a given time I don't care."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:13 pm
"Could do that," Lex replied, thoughtful and added a trip to a few other places. He rather enjoyed browsing the make-up sections of stores, and wanted a bright blue or purple eye shadow and metallic eyeliners. He was more partial to silvers but a nice copper would be attractive.

Maybe some stickers.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:25 pm
"Well I won't be waiting for you to look at your stuff, so if you want to get it done I'd suggest that's the best course of action," Aulus replied with a shrug. He really hoped the trainee went for it, he could do with some time to himself without having to remember to call the guy Xander and without having to worry about some cover for why he knew him. Ugh. The more he thought about it the more of a pain going around with this guy seemed like, there was this damn sister too after all and he didn't want to deal with that. Also he wanted to get something to eat, and he didn't want Lex following him to the vegetarian place he had been planning on going to because... because... well it just didn't really fit the image he liked to portray.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff