Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:41 pm
Kiss let out another giggle at the younger pokemon's pout, reaching her paw out to pat it at the dark type.

"Oh..." Rosie stood for a couple of seconds, a little taken aback by what he had said with more surprise then she intended.
It wasn't something she would really be prepared for Luke to say, after everything that happened in his life, he didn't tend to look on the positive side of things even if it was right in front of him. Though now that he didn't have the weight of those memories weighting on him anymore... it made sense.
Shaking the surprise with a smile, perking up and lifting her shoulders.
"okay, well, thats good then."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:57 pm
Sephira grumbled faintly at the pat. One day she'd be a big pokemon too - no, an even bigger pokemon! Then she could wave her tail around and the Raichu would be the one jumping until she was all worn out.

Her pause made Luke think that he had said something strange, though he couldn't imagine what. He mentally shrugged it off, assuming it must have been something to do with something he didn't know anything about, and responded with a smile in kind.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:08 pm
Awww she was soo cuuuute and tiny! The Raichu squeaked happily, hopping forward to nuzzle a cheek against the top of the younger pokemon's head.
"Raaaaichu~"

"I'll finish getting everyone fed and settled." There was still a lot to do, she wasn't sure when they should talk to Northern, but Rosie intended as soon as possible, tonight if she could fit it in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:33 pm
Sephira frowned unhappily as the static prickled her fur, wriggling away from the Raichu to take up a place at the edge of the counter and attract her trainer's attention with a pitiful cry.

Smiling lightly - it was easy to see that Kiss Kiss didn't mean any harm - Luke passed a hand over the Zorua's head to smooth her fur, lingering nearby to offer her the comfort of his presence. "It might be a bit late to be bringing this up," he said after a spell of silence, "but shouldn't I get in touch with my father? Even if we're on bad terms... is it something that can't be set aside for something like this?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:51 pm
Kiss cooed in disappointment, propping back up onto her back feet and watching as the young pokemon hurried off to seek refuge with her trainer.
she was just to little and cute, Kiss wanted to just cuddle her so much!
she pointed out with a fluffing of her own smooth fur.

Rosie paused while gathering a few bowls from the cabinet, glancing over her shoulder at Luke while she pondered her question.
she... honestly didn't know how that would go out, though she of course worried that he would want Luke to come home... then again, from the last time they had interacted with one another.
"Uh... well, I'm not sure." she started "if its something you feel like you need to do... but the last time you spoke with your father he uh... more or less told you that he didn't want anything to do with you unless you were willing to be a part of the family political position." she tilted her head arching her eyebrows as she tried to remember just what Luke had told her that night."It wasn't for lack of trying on your part, but he didn't seem to care about that... also I think you cursed him out."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:55 pm
Sephira lingered close to her trainer, regarding the Raichu warily. The electric-type was bigger, significantly bigger, and sure, that didn't make her scary, per se... The Zorua wasn't scared. She was just... cautious.

Luke winced lightly at the explanation, raising a hand to his neck awkwardly. "I guess I shouldn't, then..." he concluded. "It doesn't sound like I would be able to start a conversation without apologizing, but I don't think I should go apologizing for things I don't remember..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:10 pm
Kiss lowered herself back down onto her front paws, chest against the counter

"Yeah..." Rosie admitted, placing the bowls down on the counter, separating them for the smaller members of the pokemon family "I would be kind of concerned with what he might say anyway... He did a lot in the past to try and control you, that's why I haven't really tried to let him know whats happened."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:26 am
The Zorua would have liked to turn up her nose if it wouldn't have taken her eyes off the opposing electric-type. She wasn't for cuddling, especially not with big, strange pokemon that could easily eat her with just a simple shift of their whims.

Luke frowned at the information, indignation in his features. "Then I won't," he decided. He remained wary of the possibility of having his state taken advantage of - he didn't want to be controlled or manipulated, and it seemed that that was a distinct possibility with his father.

...He was starting to be able to imagine why their relationship was so bad.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:15 am
Kiss plopped onto the counter when the Zorua continued to be uninterested. That wasn't faaaare! She was so cute and so little Kiss just wanted to hug her and cuddle her and never let her goooo. why was she doing this.
"Raaaaai" She now whined sadly, patting her paws on the counter.

Rosie smiled lightly in response to Luke's decision, though there was a disappointed quality to it. Kiss' whining got her attention, the trainer moved to reached out with both hands and pick the Raichu up off of the counter, hugging the larger pokemon to her chest as the electric type instantly curled up with a much more content "chuuu" and nuzzled her head into Rosie's shoulder.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you that." Rosie admitted "Even before this I would have liked for you to be able to have a relationship with your father, but I guess now more then ever it might have been nice to have a parent, or someone else you can trust."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am
Sephira exhaled lightly in relief when the Raichu was removed from her vicinity, taking advantage of her new guarantee of safety by nudging her head under Luke's hand. The trainer responded in kind, scratching her tall ears gently.

Luke shook his head in response, "It's more that I just feel obligated, really... It seems like that's what family is 'supposed' to be, but I guess not universally." He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I'd trust you more than anyone else anyway."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:57 am
Rosie blinked at his words, but was joined with a smile and a pleased flush to her cheeks.
"I'm glad that you feel like you can trust me." She hitched Kiss up a little into her arms, tilting her head "It can't be easy to... but uh, thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:58 pm
He shook his head faintly. "It's surprisingly easy," he said. "It's something that seems entirely natural, even." Perhaps that was just because of how she had acted before anyone was aware of the state of his memories, but even if it was only because of that, it was still true.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:46 pm
The blond blinked, eyebrows arching as she found that she wasn't sure what to say to that yet.
Not to say that Rosie didn't feel like she was untrustworthy, she did try, and take care to be an honest person that her friends could rely on. It made her happy knowing that she could be trusted, but the way Luke expressed it now, when he really didn't have much of a reason to anymore, surprised her.

"Oh... wow, I... I kind thought I would make you more uncomfortable then anything."
Not that she would blame him if she did, after hearing that they were engaged. The fact that Rosie hadn't stopped wearing the ring either, though for personal reasons, She wondered sometimes if she should stop, in case it was, in fact, making Luke uncomfortable. It was just harder to actually do sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:14 pm
He shook his head once more, "I don't want to think that people who are important to me are uncomfortable just because they're unfamiliar." If anything was uncomfortable, the source was only himself, and if the feeling originated from within himself, then he at least could hope to control it. In some ways, his life had become a lot like a puzzle game. He was sure he wouldn't have elected to play such an elaborate puzzle game if he'd had the choice, but he hadn't had the choice and now he was stuck with it, and it would hardly help him solve it to keep a negative attitude about it.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:33 pm
"Okay." She said with an understanding nod and a slight tilt of her head. She couldn't imagine that mindset was very easy, but he had his resolve about it at least.
Rosie smiled a little moving to lower Kiss back onto the counter, the Raichu standing back up.
"What made you come to that decision?" She asked, with curious interest.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff