Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
How has everyone been? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll.
  Yes, I know.
View Results

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:09 am
Good luck with college! I just finished my first year orz so. much. work. if you need advice/help or something... actually I'm not sure I'd be able to help either since I feel like most of my profs ran me over with trucks...

Anyway gaian life has been pretty awful as everyone in the thread has been talking about already. Those items that I've been saving up for since forever are now being sold for billions--not millions--BILLIONS. idk why I even go on gaia anymore since most people gave up anyway and have left :/  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:04 pm
Pixel Thirst
how did you offer to do the annoucement :O gaia is in hell now so yip

Nice avi!  

jennaizza

Dedicated Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

jennaizza

Dedicated Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:07 pm
I wish you a good time in college! What are you studying? Gaia isnt that much different.... new outfits, all the animal options, and all old items (especially event) are worth a lot more now. Thats all i can think of....
Bye~  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:10 pm
jennaizza
Pixel Thirst
how did you offer to do the annoucement :O gaia is in hell now so yip

Nice avi!
omg thanks ;D yours kawaii as well~  

Pixel Money

Friendly Friend

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:45 pm
Going through this thread...I never really realized how many ninjas and other warrior types were in this guild xD And cats.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:29 pm
Congrats on going into college ^ ^

I've been doing ok...maybe meh.....ok, not really......
Been very stressed lately emotion_facepalm

And in Gaia, ok. Nothing really exciting happening. Most of my best friends don't come here anymore. And also annoyed with what everyone's been complaining about. A HUGE downfall for this site. =l

Moonlight_Chronical

Lonely Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

lizzie1234draw

Romantic Vampire

4,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:23 am
hanging in there haveing fun going through the drama wats new lols 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:51 am
welcome back toxic
I've been stressed and busy.  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xRenmeix

Dangerous Prophet

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:50 pm
Hey its been a while yeah economy is kind of hard but I am controlling 5 very popular item markets so I am making gold any ways and congratz on collage now hurry and get out and join the working class we always love a newbie to toss the work load on :p jk any ways glad to see their are still guild members still alive here. I have been helping in making a steam game called GUNZ 2 so kind of been more active on their forms then Gaia but I still keep an eye on Gaia so I can keep making the gold. seems like Gaia is slowly falling down now that the new games are taking the market hope they keep it alive I have been enjoying me life here hope you stay with us though this interesting time in gaias history.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:22 pm
I've actually been simming more than coming on Gaia. I guess it's part of why I don't care too much about the economy impacting the average member's ability to dress up with a nice avatar since when I want that kind of stuff, I can always load up a Sims game and play. It's too bad that many of my friends left, including those that I met here, like Unit Blue and Britani.  

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Abedeer

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:14 pm
wth happened to gaia sad hahah everything in the market sells for millions  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:38 am
Just relaxing lately. Nothing super exciting lol.  

Lt Joe Kenda

Green Explorer

12,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

kewie16

Generous Sex Symbol

15,015 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:50 am
Imagine Wyverns
kewie16
in the virtual world for the past few months Gaia has gone WAY! down hill in the markets. neutral i can't get items for a price close to there sell back value now crying . Everything is now sold in there millions range crying . but life on the reality side is good.
It really has. On one hand, I can afford all of the gold shop items I've ever wanted. On the other, if I want to buy anything outside of that I have to spend hours collecting trash and selling it. Luckily there's a market for that now *badum-tss*

what market? gaia really needs to get back how it was.. well not entirely how it was but with people selling items close to there sell back value.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:05 pm
Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm almost done with finals at college. But I hate how selling things in the marketplace is harder than the last time I was here.  

hyper zero_99

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100

yokokurama9000

Codebreaking Otaku

12,975 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:50 am
Hey, I've been gone a long time (and probably will still be) due to various things including but not limited to college for myself. And since you're preparing to go to college I thought I'd give you some advice.
- Act like an adult, nobody there likes when people act immaturely during class (not that you'd have that problem, that advice was half me venting about my remedial math class)
- If you don't know what your major is going to be start by taking your required courses (and don't worry if your major switches along your path to a degree, there's an average of switching something like 6 times I hear)
- If you have time, join a club! You'll meet some friends and be able to have people who know what they're doing in college who can give you advice
- If you have the money, take classes outside your major that seem interesting to you! You may find something you like more than your current major, and many useful skills in other classes!
- DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Some classes have it as optional, but if you're like me and hate studying, doing homework will get the facts pounded into your noggin.
- BE ON TIME, AND DON'T MISS CLASS! A lot of classes have incentives for not missing any days, such as dropping your lowest test score.
- Get some good rest the night before a test. The higher quality rest you get will let you focus on work and remember things better, so it's useful even if you don't have a test
- don't over eat before class, and get some protein (even vegetarians have ways of getting protein, so if you don't eat meat, that's no reason to skip out on this, it'll help you think and stay alert during classes)
- Make friends in class! A lot if not most classes have group/partner projects. The better acquainted you are with someone, the more likely you'll do well in a group with them.

- SUMMER CLASSES SUCK. They condense ALL of the work into less than half the time, and have all the same requirements. Taking one or MAYBE two classes is the most you should do. That way you get good grades and won't have too much trouble. The worst classes to take during the summer are English courses and math courses. It's possible to get a good grade if you just take one and are really dedicated. Be sure to put all your effort in!

- DON'T be afraid to drop a class before the deadline. Most classes you can retake and it'll replace your W and if you drop earlier, will provide a refund.

- Have fun! Academics are great and all, but you need some down time too so you don't overload!

Good luck in college! I hope you have as much fun as I'm having smile

Thanks for reading this TP!  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas