A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
FR/LG Starters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which FR/LG starter are you going to use?
Charmander!
55%
 55%  [ 19 ]
Squirtle!
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Bulbasaur!
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
I'm a lousy good for nothing sharker ... I'll be using something else.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:11 pm
Charmander, I'll be getting Fire Red, and I really want Parasect on my team. Also I've had experience using Blastiose before too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:59 pm
josh a gogo
Alexa-sama
Chokin
I preorered, but i never got the mini trainers guide! gonk Oh well, an excuse to annoy Toys'r'us more when I go claim my game. whee

I'm going for teh shiny Charmander!. blaugh Black Charizard is teh awesome. I'll ware out my batteries restarting but whatever. That's what AC adapters are for.

If you have never seen a shiny... then you didn't get very far in G/S/C, did you? surprised

Neither did I, but I think you get it when you go to pick up your version.

And same here for the Shiny Charmander.
whee

are you guys serious about this? eek

cause I want a shiny bulbasaur

Alexa : I think so too, but... I love annoying the people at my local T'R'U. It's fun! ninja

I'm actually serious! I have nothing better to do than keep restarting the game over and over. Yes, I have no life. whee (this is my third time restarting Sapphire, second time was an accident, then I didn't like how that cam out so i started again)

Chokin

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:35 pm
Chokin
josh a gogo
Alexa-sama
Chokin
I preorered, but i never got the mini trainers guide! gonk Oh well, an excuse to annoy Toys'r'us more when I go claim my game. whee

I'm going for teh shiny Charmander!. blaugh Black Charizard is teh awesome. I'll ware out my batteries restarting but whatever. That's what AC adapters are for.

If you have never seen a shiny... then you didn't get very far in G/S/C, did you? surprised

Neither did I, but I think you get it when you go to pick up your version.

And same here for the Shiny Charmander.
whee

are you guys serious about this? eek

cause I want a shiny bulbasaur

Alexa : I think so too, but... I love annoying the people at my local T'R'U. It's fun! ninja

I'm actually serious! I have nothing better to do than keep restarting the game over and over. Yes, I have no life. whee (this is my third time restarting Sapphire, second time was an accident, then I didn't like how that cam out so i started again)

My big brother did that. Bug the T'R'U people.

Him and his friends drag raced down the aisles in those Power Wheels mini car/motorcyle thingies. Until, that is, they were kicked out.

Then they did it in K.B. Toys.
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:58 am
Alexa-sama
Trumpster
If I noticed a shiny and most likely I have already I'd think 'Hmm that's odd, the game must be overheating.' and I'd turn it off. xd

that's if I noticed if it was a different colour in the first place. sweatdrop

Well, you know those little star thingies that circle the Red Gyarados when you first encounter it in G/S/C?

Other Shinies have the same effect.

Well I've never gone on G/S/C so I still wouldn't know sweatdrop  

Trumpster

Xx_Haruka_Tenoh_xX

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:37 pm
Yep, I've pre-ordered both versions of the new FireRed and LeafGreen so I'm totally excited about it. Of course I plan on waiting until my birthday to get the new Sims 2 but that's another story entirely. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:58 pm
I hate all you people expecting to get the game for your birthday in september. It doesn't come out over here until october. sad you'll all have to tell me what it's like then. 3nodding With great privalige comes a lot of pestering. xd  

Trumpster

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:53 pm
Charmander, for two simple reasons. One, I like the lil' fire lizard. Two, fire types are hardest to come by, or at least come last; if you're dedicated you can get a Gyarados before the third gym. (But that's crazy dedication, there...) Wheras bellsprout and oddish are available before the second. But fire types.. oy. The earliest I can think of are Cinnabar mansion, though I can't be sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:39 pm
Golem OTCT
Charmander, for two simple reasons. One, I like the lil' fire lizard. Two, fire types are hardest to come by, or at least come last; if you're dedicated you can get a Gyarados before the third gym. (But that's crazy dedication, there...) Wheras bellsprout and oddish are available before the second. But fire types.. oy. The earliest I can think of are Cinnabar mansion, though I can't be sure.

Same here...but...hey, Golem, have you gotten you Amber yet? Or do I need to send it to you...? sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:53 pm
Oy! I'd forgotten, you said wait for the mail, so I have... haven't gotten it yet though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:58 pm
BULBASAUR! WHOO HOO!

Must...resist...reading...this...^_^ What does I shiny Bulbasaur look like? o_O  

Tsumirei

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:21 pm
I think one of the links in the link section has all the sprites, shiny and non, for all the pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:13 am
Amazing Al
Squirtle! whee I love water! WATER WATER WATER!

*agrees* Squirtle rocks!
Rocks? Waters! xd  

Flanny-Chan

Xx_Haruka_Tenoh_xX

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:13 am
I'm a fire type player too. I love the Arcanine and the Charizards are so cute and cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:23 am
Flanny-Chan
Amazing Al
Squirtle! whee I love water! WATER WATER WATER!

*agrees* Squirtle rocks!
Rocks? Waters! xd

...*grumbles about wanting to clonk someone with a Kabuto Frisbee*  

oGolem

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:22 pm
Seeing as how I already got Charmander and Squirtle (from Meowth346), I will definately be starting with Bulbasaur. In one version. I'm getting both.

I think I'll start with the green-colored Grass-type Bulbasaur in LeafGreen. And I'll start with the red-colored Fire-type Charmander in FireRed. Heh.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff