Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Eurovision! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:33 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
aww no one is here anymore! sad always miss the fun...k..I'll bg I guess! ..

I checked back in - cute flipping ears and lovely dress!!

did did you see the new ..ah...what are they called..*wiggling wonders* bundle..looks so cute! lol

Yes, a little disappointing... a lot of strange animated eye wear - the god ones were similar to sparkling (those were cool) and sakura breeze in other colors.

OHH? really? was looking at the tails..a cat wiggling tail.. lol and I grabbed your glow! thanks!

hehe!

I thought I was leaving lol I wanted one of those but that must have been just an addition to the avatar image or I just didn't get one. I'm not sure. I wanted one lol I probably wouldn't wear it but sell it - I am sure it would sell hi!!

oh my...so many words...huhuh...yes you would sell it...to me? you have one? for sale? I'm confised,,, lol and hi back!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 pm
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

did did you see the new ..ah...what are they called..*wiggling wonders* bundle..looks so cute! lol

Yes, a little disappointing... a lot of strange animated eye wear - the god ones were similar to sparkling (those were cool) and sakura breeze in other colors.

OHH? really? was looking at the tails..a cat wiggling tail.. lol and I grabbed your glow! thanks!

hehe!

I thought I was leaving lol I wanted one of those but that must have been just an addition to the avatar image or I just didn't get one. I'm not sure. I wanted one lol I probably wouldn't wear it but sell it - I am sure it would sell hi!!

oh my...so many words...huhuh...yes you would sell it...to me? you have one? for sale? I'm confised,,, lol and hi back!!

No, I didn't get one wiggly tail. I would sell it in the MP but if I got several I would gift you one ^__^ I need to somehow find a way to buy blue dolphins. I only have 4 I believe and I'm not sure how much longer these are going to last. They are WAY too high in the MP and 499 gc is a LOT for a full tank. Then my mule is almost 100% and I have to decide what to put in her - but may keep her low-trigger. Not sure. Mini-Monsters just do not last long enough to earn the gold back. Sigh!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:38 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

hehe!

No, I didn't get one wiggly tail. I would sell it in the MP but if I got several I would gift you one ^__^ I need to somehow find a way to buy blue dolphins. I only have 4 I believe and I'm not sure how much longer these are going to last. They are WAY too high in the MP and 499 gc is a LOT for a full tank. Then my mule is almost 100% and I have to decide what to put in her - but may keep her low-trigger. Not sure. Mini-Monsters just do not last long enough to earn the gold back. Sigh!

yes I can see your dilemma...dolphins are expensive indeed!  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:41 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

hehe!

sorry to intrude in the conversation... sweatdrop
I feel your pain Blue crying  

Little Matcha Girl

Manly Shoujo

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:44 pm
A dream is a wish your heart makes

Well this thread grew eek
ok, i need to get this out there, i'm not a big fan of Austria's song, like WHAT?!
I loved Norway's song emo Spain's was good too
I feel like one of the only American's that knows about Eurovision,
I have a Polish friend though, he knew 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 pm
Thugisa
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

hehe!

Regarding the MP? Yeah, I sell high pixels because others do. Not the fishies though. I sell them at normal cheaper prices in the guilds. I try to make my gg back through the pretty pixels. Some are not buying and some are. If you see something you want I will go down some but again, it's the only way I can make my gold back. I do enjoy trades hehe Because pixels are pixels ^_^  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 pm
Thugisa
Hi guys rofl
I wanted France to win sweatdrop

hihi! I liked the Neteherlands..hehe mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:47 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Thugisa
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

hehe!

Regarding the MP? Yeah, I sell high pixels because others do. Not the fishies though. I sell them at normal cheaper prices in the guilds. I try to make my gg back through the pretty pixels. Some are not buying and some are. If you see something you want I will go down some but again, it's the only way I can make my gold back. I do enjoy trades hehe Because pixels are pixels ^_^

Yeah, I was talking about the dolphins crying
Thank you for being so kind to lower prices heart  

Little Matcha Girl

Manly Shoujo

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:48 pm
Thugisa
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

hehe!

Ohhh wow eek just love your signature! so cute! Disney's Fox and the Hound! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:49 pm
Queen-tintin
Thugisa
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

hehe!

Ohhh wow eek just love your signature! so cute! Disney's Fox and the Hound! mrgreen

heart heart heart heart heart I love Tod
Netherlands was awesome.... but mustaches.... blaugh  

Little Matcha Girl

Manly Shoujo

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:50 pm
Thugisa
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Thugisa
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

Yeah, I was talking about the dolphins crying
Thank you for being so kind to lower prices heart

yes BrillianBlueStar_0 is just an amasing person to sell cheaper..*we so appreciate you!* razz  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:52 pm
Aww, thanks, and yes - I will lower for my friends! But I have bought things at outrageous prices so I know there are those who can do it... So I put pixels up for higher prices too... I wish they would send a trade instead lol hehe

I miss how BG used to be. It brings joy to all of us that love it...  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:53 pm
Thugisa
Queen-tintin
Thugisa
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin

heart heart heart heart heart I love Tod
Netherlands was awesome.... but mustaches.... blaugh
hehe yes Tod.. heart i know hey moustaches,,, blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:53 pm
I need a break guys - checking on my Son and such - be back soon!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:55 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Aww, thanks, and yes - I will lower for my friends! But I have bought things at outrageous prices so I know there are those who can do it... So I put pixels up for higher prices too... I wish they would send a trade instead lol hehe

I miss how BG used to be. It brings joy to all of us that love it...

yes I know what you mean! sad and now Blue..you gave me another gift..thanks solo much! emotion_hug I didn't ask you though..you're such a kind person..you know this right? emotion_bigheart  
Random topics for members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff