Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Arabella nodded at Leo's words, looked away as he whispered words of God, but flicked her head back to him as he bid her farewell. She didn't think she would have to pick a side. People would die. That's all she knew so far. Maybe at some point the decision would come about. Her nose wrinkled at the thought of fighting alongside the humans. Only to see them in Hell at one point or another. She raised her hand, offering a short wave, and watched Leo exit the cathedral doors. A quick glimpse showed it had stopped raining. She stood, brushing the dust off her cloak. C.L. and the boy Zhao were up ahead, walking together closely. Arabella couldn't hide the smirk that graced her lips. She was last to exit the church, shutting the door behind her with a loud thud. She pulled the apple out of her cloak sleeve and bit into the red flesh, heading in no particular direction.

[exeunt stage right]

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image

︽︾Isabella "Izzy" Declaux ︾︽Scouting Legion ︾︽

Izzy made rather frequent trips to the cathedral. She wasn't one to be religious, but it made her feel somewhat at ease to rely on a force greater than hers. Aside from that, she would occasionally pray for her dear friends that she lost, hoping that they were indeed in a better place than this hell on Earth. She also had a habit of sitting on the pews and staring at the cross for extended periods of time. During offerings, she would place an apple into the basket rather than money. It's not like she had money in the first place.

Several people at the church would look at the girl, and gossip amongst themselves. "She's here again. Why do you think she comes here? Who puts an apple as an offering?" The haughty gossip fell deaf to her ears though. Izzy was used to hearing these things.

iBrainsharted

Original Cutie-Pie

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:41 am
Malcolm Dimmur
Leader of the Aggregation
"I, certainly, am not blue"
User Image
Malcolm entered the cathedral grinning happily at the religious sheep seeking council. He hated them, but they we so easy to manipulate. He loved being in power and taking things from people. He had not noticed izzy yet. he was simply sticking to the back to watch people and eavesdrop on their pathetic confessions
The Offspring Bunny

Yandere Doctor

iBrainsharted

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

︽︾Isabella "Izzy" Declaux ︾︽Scouting Legion ︾︽

Izzy clicked her tongue, finally feeling the need to leave. She stood up, and patted the pews of where she sat. "See ya next time", she sighed. Talking to inanimate objects was probably a bad habit she needed to fix. As she began to leave the cathedral, she merely bowed her head a bit in greeting at the man who had just entered. "G'day", she'd say in a low voice as to not disturb the other people. With that, she exited through the doors.
[exit]

iBrainsharted

Original Cutie-Pie

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:56 pm
~exit  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:29 pm
Martha Ghatsenburg

User Image

User Image
The moon shining brightly in a pool of water...

User Image

Martha calmly entered the cathedral from the side door, she held a golden cup filled well with holy water. Her pace was smooth and steady, not to let a drop slip from the cup. Mumbling soft prayers under her breath as she remained in focus "O Dio, che è l'unica fonte di salute e guarigione, lo spirito di pace, calma e centrale di questo universo, concedere una tale coscienza della tua dimora e la presenza circostante che io possa permettere di darmi la salute e la forza e la pace, per mezzo di Gesù Cristo nostro Signore."

User Image

...like a white shining marble floating in the sky

BennyTime

Shirtless Associate

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100

WillowsBlaze

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:01 am
User Image
User Image
■ ■ ■ L - LOOK AT A 「 TEST - TUBE BABY ☇xxxxxxxxx
w a sxxb o r nxxo fxxi txx.xxw o exxi sxxm exx!xxn oxxo n exxs l e e p sxxw i t hxxh o n e yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the supreme shape of love, isn't it? xxxxxxxxxxxx
( NO FTHER, NO JESUS, NO CHOS >xxxxxxxx
m i r a c l ei sxxd e a dxxxxxxm i r a c l exxi sxxd e a d ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

Lamia smiled walking up to a church's doorsteps, when was the last time she had walked into a church? The 1400's maybe? Didn't matter now though cause she was in one.She kicked the doors open, first thing she saw? Some chick chanting a prayer, was she a nun? "Hey nun lady?!" She called out her voice dripping with her chaotic nature. "Mind if ya stop your prayin'?" She laughed out, running up to the girl "This is like a church righ? So like I can call sanctuary or whatever." She avowed, her tail curling up and down like a cat.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ » Cathedral ᴡɪᴛʜ » Nun lady ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ » Amused ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ » Normal wear

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE SCHEME MAKES THEM STAY UNREAD THE SCHEME MAKES THEM STAY UNREAD
Now conquer the monstrosityxxxxxxxx(we all live in)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe corruption made by humanity
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx【BEAT THE QUEEN】
xxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE START WHERE PRESIDENCY ENDS
xxxxxxxxxxxxx〖 `BEAT THE ♕ QUEEN OF FALSE ✕ HEAVEN □ □ □  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image
Martha Ghatsenburg

User Image

Martha squeaked and jumped a little, dropping the golden cup, spilling the holy water all over her feet. Her eyes opened to a young woman in front of her, and she was shut up almost immediately from her prayer." Why of coarse you can call sanctuary my dear," she was soft spoken and her voice ran smoothly "This is a house of god. What brings you such troubles?"

[quote="yurrai']

BennyTime

Shirtless Associate

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100

WillowsBlaze

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:33 am
User Image
User Image
■ ■ ■ L - LOOK AT A 「 TEST - TUBE BABY ☇xxxxxxxxx
w a sxxb o r nxxo fxxi txx.xxw o exxi sxxm exx!xxn oxxo n exxs l e e p sxxw i t hxxh o n e yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the supreme shape of love, isn't it? xxxxxxxxxxxx
( NO FTHER, NO JESUS, NO CHOS >xxxxxxxx
m i r a c l ei sxxd e a dxxxxxxm i r a c l exxi sxxd e a d ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lamia kept doing her creepy smile, Oh~ dear sisters one of those~?
She suddenly looked very solemn, crawling into a fetal position.
"Everyone I love is gone, i'm being blamed for it all."
She began sobbing loudly.
"Everyone is blaming me for it, does god hate me miss?"
She wept, her voice cracking towards the end to let out a cry.
"Waaaaaahh! Everyones so selfish! No one truly wants to help me!"
She whined, why not pull a prank on dear sister?

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ » Cathedral ᴡɪᴛʜ » Nun lady ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ » Amused ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ » Normal wear

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE SCHEME MAKES THEM STAY UNREAD THE SCHEME MAKES THEM STAY UNREAD
Now conquer the monstrosityxxxxxxxx(we all live in)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe corruption made by humanity
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx【BEAT THE QUEEN】
xxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE START WHERE PRESIDENCY ENDS
xxxxxxxxxxxxx〖 `BEAT THE ♕ QUEEN OF FALSE ✕ HEAVEN □ □ □
i just want to roleplay

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image
Martha Ghatsenburg

User Image

Martha watched the girl cry before her and she looked upon her with pity. Jesus Christ b***h, I don't put up with this s**t. she knelt beside her and pat her gently on the back " Oh dearest, god doesn't hate anyone. You've been going through some misfortune in your life, but this shall pass" oh my god please tame your water works I do not have time for your tears "Good and bad will come your way but some good will come of this.

[quote="yurrai']

BennyTime

Shirtless Associate

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff