Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:37 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

"I wish I was able to settle in one place but it's hard here. Nothing is forgiving and if you fall...no one is there to help you..." Echo stopped twirling the coin and gripped it tightly. That was pretty much his whole life story. Wandering was something that Echo could relate to. He couldn't remember the last time he slept in a place that he called his own. "I feel you there. Though I have lived on the streets since I was a kid. The only thing I have to remind me of a family I don't remember Are Echelon and Epsilon." He pointing to his swords. Echo was actually beginning to enjoy talking with Roselenda. She was like him in a way which felt soothing. He thought about asking her out for a dinner at his place...but the sidewalk wasn't exactly a place to have a dinner. "You know, You're the first person I could ever relate to...Usually I'm avoided by most people." Echo shrugged his shoulders and took another drink finishing it off.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ I Think I have those...
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Drinking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw
But please call me Roselenda Carter

Esme was postitive that she could find her parents and live with them until she found a way to get a steady income but they did not want her, no one else wanted to be around her. "No there's really not." Esme's voice went the complete opposite way showing a sad side to the normaly excited girl. Esme looked at the swords and then down at her drink "I knew my family for ten years. I loved my family for ten years, and then they got rid of me." Her voice was the same sad voice. But she put on her happy face when Esme heard the door open up and a lady walked in, Esme smiled at the women and the directed her attention back to Echo. "I wouldent ignore or avoid someone,unless they had some type of murderus intent then I will aviod them." Esme said with a slight chuckle following

Refraction Theory

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:04 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

"Heh, killing has never even crossed my mind even with how people treated me. I get them back in other ways thats harmless." He said chuckling as well. Echo thought for a moment and wondered why a family would just throw out their child...Echo never had the luxury of knowing his, so the that thought being thrown out was horrendous. "Why did your folks throw you out. I may not be able to determine how someone is very well, but you seem like I would want to stand by." Echo mentally face palmed. That was horrible, he needed to on his people skills...wait what the hell was going on? All this resulted in Echo cringing with a weak smile. "That probably sounded bad didn't it." Echo rubbed the back of his head with an embarrassed smile.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Feeling...weird (good way)
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:15 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

A man with white snow and piercing purple-pink eyes, the guy wore some metal armor that didn't cover what he had on completely entered into the small restaurant selling light meals and drinks, the cafe. He had his hand covered his mouth then scanned the area, the people here didn't look like they were any threat. Yeah, right. He walked inside as he passed some people, they gave him a weird look. The man smelled like copper? . Oswald ignore the looks, he approached the counter and order only coffee milk. He took the cup once it was ready, still covering his mouth he went to a seat that was behind a long light brown haired girl reading a novel, she looked like she was at peace. He sat down and just stared at his coffee with a bored expression on his face. He looked over at two, a girl with blues and pink hair and a boy with green eyes and dark blue or black hair talking to each other. Oswald chuckled "Who wants a bet those two will fall in love.~" his voice was muffled because he had his hand over his mouth still. The copper smell didn't left the man, yet.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains:

kirabirdy

mudgirl2222

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw

Esme smiled and chuckled "Well." She said followed by a slight pause "I am glad you don't want to kill anyone." Freya replied. Now, she had to be careful with what she said, with Echo asking why she got thrown there was a possibility of opening a door full of information about her. "My parents were not the best or smartest of parents and when I began acting up they didn't want to deal with it." It was obvious that Esme never quite lied. Esme knew that Echo would know I was a lie."I was to nice, and I guess I am supposed to be mean so my parents and everyone else were afraid of it and I was thrown out." Now this was the truth "and no that did not sound bad." Esme said with a soft chuckle. Esme looked up to see a white haired male enter the café he smelled of copper which Esme found slightly strange and he had said something but she had not heard exactly what it was Esme shrugged it off and focused back on what Echo was saying.

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

kirabirdy"

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Marine was pulled out of her story book world when a male voice behind her spoke, startlingly close. She took in his words, then glanced around. The couple nearby hardly acknowledged his teasing comment. But they did look absolutely enraptured in their conversation. She couldn't help but smirk. His comment almost seemed spot on. She giggled quietly, trading her book for a macaroon and a sip of hot tea.

XxIce_ReaperxX

mudgirl2222

Refraction Theory

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:52 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

"Well from my point, one can never be too nice. Though I was never really shown niceties but I would think nice is better than mean or cruel." Echo sighed in relief and was thankful that he didnt completely make a fool of himself. When the white-haired made his comment about the Roselenda and himself, Echo chuckled slightly in embarrassment. "Hehe, well you probably have questions about myself." He said with a smile. He tried to not let the copper smile get to him but it was a very odd smell to have.

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ
ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ I have those?
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

XxIce_ReaperxX

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw

Freya shook her head "You would think, but not with my family." Freya told him with another small shake of her head. Freya heard the chuckle he had made and wondered why? Maybe he had thought about something, who knows could have been anything. "Why are you on your own?" Freya asked rather quick after his statement, she said it rather fast making sound very in your face. "Sorry if that seemed rude." Freya then took a sip out of her drink, se was nearing the end of her coffee.

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

kirabirdy"

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:49 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo blinked a few times. He couldn't remember the full reason why he was on his own, only bits and pieces. "Well, my parents were killed when I was young and the house was seized and locked up. With no one coming to aid me, I lived off the street taking what I needed to survive." The boy shrugged with small smile. "It's not rude at all. It's question, there's no harm in those." Echo smiled softly. He dind't care what question Roselenda asked, he would answer them fully and truthfully. The wasn't a reason to lie.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Happy?
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:50 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald smirked then nodded his head as he saw the 'couple' continue talking again, with one swift movement he took his coffee milk and drunk the liquid, the smell was gone. When he was finished his slammed the cup down but not too hard then wiped his mouth with is sleeve. He lazily stretched his arms out and looked over behind at the long light brown haired girl then his eyes averted curiously towards her novel. 'I wonder what it's about.' he thought while he picked his pearl white teeth with his finger, he shrugged then leaned his head back facing the ceiling. He closed his eye lids then started to breath calmly, he was sleeping. One of his hands rested on the table while the other just rested on his waist. The hand that was rested on the table began to slowly claw out scraps of wood, leaving some markings on the table.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains:

kirabirdy

mudgirl2222

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw

Having you parents both killed and then having to fend for yourself in this nasty world? That was not something Esme would want anyone to experience, it would not be pleasent at all. "That's not good." Esme said quietly, she had nothing else to say in response, what was there to say? Not much could be said in response it could be a touchy subject and Esme did not want to pry. "But there definitely can be harm in questions." Esme said in a calm response.

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

kirabirdy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Marine stared quietly around the shop as she finished up her tea. She didn't know where to go after. Feeling weary, she had stopped in town, but she didn't feel like setting out again. Maybe she could find a motel, she thought. A sharp splintering noise jarred her from her thoughts. She turned and observed a male with white hair. She could see his arm was stretched out and his fingers seemed to unconsciously peel away small pieces of wood. She stared for a few moments. How is that even possible? She turned in her chair and tapped the boy lightly on his shoulder. "You shouldn't do that. You could get splinters," she warned, her brow creasing with worry. Not to mention you'll ruin the table.

XxIce_ReaperxX

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:07 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

"It is what it is. I survived and still breathing. It's something that I have put behind me. I don't let it bother me because no amount of anything will fix it. The only thing is to move foreword." Echo's words didn't hold any sign of pain or frustration. He was very calm about the whole thing. Though he tilted his head slightly at her next response. "I always found answers to be the ones to cause harm. But I guess you're right as well. Questions never really bothered me but the answers I gave in response were the ones that got me in trouble...I have a tendency to be straight foreword with things." He said with a chuckle. Echo put his hands behind his head with smile. "Anything else you want to know?"

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Content
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Conversing
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw

"I guess that's pretty true though." Esme replied with a soft smile on her face, she found it interesting how that was something Echo could just put past him and continued on. Some days Esme got held back by remembering the day she was forced to leave home. Esme nodded in agreement "though, it's not all to bad to be straight forward. Well depending on the person." Esme said with a soft laugh. At his next question Esme took sip of her drink finishing it off and setting the cup on the table as she thought of a question "what do you do in your free time."

Refraction Theory

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:21 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Each word Roselenda said was true. Some people took his answers better than others and others tried to kill him afterwards. Though when it came to what he did in his free time...Echo hit a brick wall. Should he tell? Could he tell her? How would she react? "Well I practice sword play for the most part. I also work on Locks...
and sleight of hand...." Echo turned his head away and lowered his voice. Turning his head was more a flinch than anything. He was liking this girl, she was someone to relate with. He felt scared that if she that he was a thief. s**t, she was bound to find out eventually. Okay Questions AND Answers hurt...what twist this was. If it were anyone else he'd have no problems telling them. He turned his head back to Roselenda and chuckled a bit.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ I have those?
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash