• Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:13 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"alright but...could you take a look at my tail then? I got attacked by some wolves and one of them bit it pretty bad" Kousuko said. he moved his tail to reveal it had some pretty bloody looking bandages on it. he didnt know the bite had gone to the bone or that he might need stitches he just dressed the wound the best he could till he was in town...atleast one that wouldnt skin him alive anyway  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:54 pm
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She stormed into the hall. Simon. I think I see the beginnings of a burn. Get me some- She froze at the sight of the dragon in her house. What is the meaning of this?! A dragon in my house?!

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”
darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:55 pm
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image

Simon gaped for a moment but regained his cool, he bowed to her

I'm sorry Miss dougray.

he looked back up

he is hurt.

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:01 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"i um...sorry I knocked and he said i could come in...was almost insistent...I just wanted a place to rest I've been traveling for nearly a month" He said backing up some. Kousuko could tell this girl wasnt happy he was there and from her dress alone he could tell she was in charge and here he was his tail bleeding and hurting more by the second...  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:07 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She studied him for a minute, gauging his injuries. Do what you must to make him well. Is that clear, Simon? She used her most authoritative voice to let both of them know she meant business. And while you are here I expect you to make yourself useful. I don't care for your kind. I'm not doing this out of the goodness of my heart but I can see some use for you.

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:15 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"while i thank you for the help in healing me may i ask why it is you hate my kind. more specifically me when you dont even know me?" He asked curiously slowly stepping closer to her and looking at annabelle. His eyes were a piercing gold almost like he was looking through her and into her very being. Kousuko studied her for a moment taking in what she looked like and the air of...anger she held. "I'm sorry but i didnt introduce myself. I am Kousuko" He said even moving to bow like a royal would in a well practiced form his arm over his chest and his leg sweeping back as he bowed low before standing straight up. he didnt ask her name since he kind of expected her to give it  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm
peetacopter
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She starred at him in shock, unsure how to feel about his response. No other non-human would dare speak to her, let alone willingly enter her home. Something was different about this dragon. Annabelle Dougray. Head of the House of Dougray. She said trying to appear imperial and aloof. She offered her hand to him.

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm
darkiscool2
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"Never heard of you madam" He said gently taking her hand and kissing it. his lips warm against her skin warmer then a human's anyway but it wasnt painful ...more pleasant really. He let go of her hand and smiled crossing his arms some and looking at her. "now whats your answer to my question. why do you hate me?" He asked once more he wasnt going to let up he would help he would work and earn his keep but he would keep asking why did she hate him when they didnt know one another

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:44 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She turned her back to him. If you must know, it was one of your kind. A non-human monster murdered my parents. She said, looking down at her hand, still feeling the heat from his lips on her skin. She quickly turned back to him. Now it's my turn for questions. Where did you get those injuries?

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:00 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"thats not what i asked. I asked why you hate me not my kind." Kousuko said. he stepped back some and held his tail checking the wound which was...worse then he remembered.. "I was walking towards the closest town i was told about when some wolves attacked me i fought them and managed to kill some of them but my tail got bit pretty bad. I bandaged my wound the best i could and expected to find a doctor in the next town. i even have money to pay for it" Kousuko said. he pulled off his bag and pulled out a bag of coins one large enough to pay any doctor he held it out offering it to her as if to pay her for healing him when they did finaly get to it that was  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:17 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I don't want your money! She recoiled at the very suggestion. And from what I've seen all of your kind are the same. You leave a trail of destroyed lives in your wake. Not caring who you hurt, you all take what you want. She tried to stare him down, hoping it would work.

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:23 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"you havent seen all of us so dont make the bunch out to be like the bad" He said staring right back. he was offended not to mention angry as he started her down his eyes narrowing noticeably as his golden gaze locked onto her. "I work for my keep and have stolen from no one the people i harm deserve what they got for attacking me for just existing. Not all dragons are evil just like not all humans are good and it would do you some good to remember that Annabelle" He said almost yelling at her. he was showing just how hurt he was being accused of such things when he himself had done nothing wrong to provoke such anger from her  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:26 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She was taken aback by his boldness. The only thing keeping her from throwing her usual tantrum was the look in those golden eyes of his. You may have a point, but then again, I have never seen anything to make me believe otherwise. She said her voice tight and controlled.

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:33 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"then I'll have to be the first then wont I. "Kousuko said. his eyes glaring deeper into her's before he finally looked away. He walked around some looking at the house. "now miss where will I be staying as i recover? I kinda want to get this over with you wouldnt believe how much this wound hurts now and I dont wanna bleed all over your floor" Kousuko said. he stopped and leaned against the wall relaxing some as he pulled the bandage on his tail tighter hoping it would help his eyes widening in pain at the stupidity of that as he bit his tongue keep from crying out  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:39 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

We shall see if you can change that. Though I doubt it. I will show you to your room. Follow me. She said making her way to the stairs. She reached the bottom step and turned to look at him. You can make it up the stairs, right?

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out