Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[POST-RAID ORP] Bloody But Victorious! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:11 am
Tired but brightly colored eyes blanky stared into the room ahead of them as their girl lay silently and motionlessly on her uninjured side on her bed. After reaching safety, Riley's endurance had finally given way, and she allowed herself to be tended to, obediently putting up no fight at all and staying silent throught her treatment, rarely looking at the medic--or anyone else-- if she could help it. Though they had been successful, the grunt felt horribly empty, teetering between the count of her mistakes and the mixed feelings of regret and triumph in her chest.

Unwilling to stop herself, she noted the two agents as they visited with the others, and the condition of the other rockets in the room. Everyone had come home...that in itself, given the situation--or what she could remember if it now--was enough to celebrate.

When Elite Claire entered the room, she immediately lowered her eyes, closing them slowly, too listless to curl into the ball of shame her conscience suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:15 am
"The ********..." Jerome said in low tones, sounding like he was completely shocked to hear Zacharie's condition. licking his lips and moving to take a seat on the bed that Izaya had gotten out of, reaching a hand up to rub at his forehead.
"One Legend did th's s**t?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Legend of destruction, and shadow of death did it." Kyle replied, not just to Claire but to Jerome, his tone haunted as he tried to find the strength to speak without the jagged pain that ripped through his body.

"We saw the wings, I saw it glowing over ours heads." He lifted his head, yellow eyes still wide "So tell me. How are we still alive?!"
His breath cough in his lungs with a painful choking sound, and Kyle fall back against his pillow, lifting a hand to his chest.

Ryan blinked, reaching out to put a hand on his partner's shoulder.
"Hey, just take it easy for now."

Once Kyle stopped coughing he reached his shaking hand up to his face, and rubbed at his eyes.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:28 am
The teen rolled his eyes at Kyle's dramatics but wisely chose not to comment on it, "There were two girls, they had a Yveltal." He said, which in his opinion was much more informative than what Kyle had just spewed. "...I am also surprised that there were no casualties." Because he remembered the swell of terror he had felt at the legendary's shriek, when he saw it spreading its massive wings....when he had been sure that he was going to die. The monitor that read his vitals began beeping rapidly as his heartbeat increased. Zacharie startled a bit at the sound, he hadn't even noticed all of the IVs, tubes, and wires attached to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:42 am
Faleen nodded politely to Claire as the Elite allowed them to continue, reaching out to get the door for her partner and her as they took their leave, glancing over at him as he tightened the grip on her arms.

"... Outside?" She asked, to confirm where he wanted to go. That of course would mean that they would need to borrow a car.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:30 am
The upsurge in chatter awoke him.

Pain was... not a thing that was happening. Hello potent analgesics, my old friend, nice to see you again. Have a seat and please continue to bind to my opioid receptors. Yeeep. Wow. A-Level chemistry had been a long time ago... or had it been biology? Oh well.

Aulus blinked at the ceiling and then lifted his head a little to look around. The movement caused... was that pain? Well... ish. Not much. Still, be careful, he didn't want another... what had they called it? The proper name they'd casually given first rather than 'Mr Rib went stabby stab on Mr Lung', which was what they'd said when he'd said 'What?'. Even in his semi conscious state on the boat Aulus had found that explanation highly condescending and may or may not have taken a dazed swat at the medic who had uttered it.

"What're we talking about?" he asked dazedly after a few moments, figuring he might as well ask rather than go on in ignorance.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:56 am
Once they were outside if the room, Nakura moved to lean against the wall of the corridor rather than require further support from his partner to walk. He rubbed his temples wearily as he answered her with a small sigh. "...No...it's fine. I forgot where we were," he said, referring to the new base. "Getting outside of that room is enough. Thanks for that."

Looking up at her, he smiled faintly. "Nice to see you again. Missed you on the mission." It hadn't even been that long, but it seemed like forever after all that had happened. Dealing with Agent Aulus and Elite Agent Claire also reminded him just how lucky he was to have a patient partner like Agent Faleen.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 am
The boundary between sleep and wakefulness seemed... thicker than she was used to, and Tambrey, as she struggled to consciousness, registered it as odd, without recollection of why it might be...

Unfortunately, her thoughts came back to her with the last urgency that had been in her mind: they had to get the Keldeo... There was a big death bird... Zacharie was shouting at it instead of helping Lu... and she couldn't see where Rory was...
Thus, it was a slow return, and yet a sudden gasp when her thoughts aligned in such a way, coupled with a desire, quickly quelled, to sit upright; that was simply not happening.

The signs of panic likely accompanied her return to consciousness, machine, and physical, though the latter dimmed as, through eyes that went from open to almost closed again instantly, she just about managed to inform herself of where she likely was.
The reassuring chemical numbness spreading through her only reinforced the conclusion... and gradually she heard the chatter, which, for her, confirmed just where she was after all.

The agent let out a sigh and slowly began to regather her memories into a coherent sequence, smiling, though, as she recognised familiar tones in the room.
Good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:16 am
Glad to get attention off himself, Lu settled back and looked around the room. It seemed like most everyone was in some state of consciousness now, and Nakura had even managed to get out of the room. ...Lucky. Lu positioned his uninjured arm and tried to push himself into a sitting position, but a sharp pain from the gash on his stomach made him gasp and stay laying. Maybe he'd wait a day or two before trying to get up.

Not being able to sit up made it just a little hard to check up on everyone... Glancing over to the bed Tambrey was in, Lu couldn't tell if she was awake or not. "Ah, um... Tambrey?" He asked, trying to stay quiet enough that if she was asleep, he wouldn't wake her up.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:09 am
"Hm. Hello?" Tambrey responded to Lu, without really moving, but sounding pleasant enough, if a little croaky.
A rather nasty bruise graced her right cheek, but her eyes remained shut from the rather uselessness of just looking at the ceiling and the fact that, without glasses, or contacts now, it was a tad fuzzy anyway. Plus the light was rather more acceptable through half closed eyes, and fully so with closed eyes.
"How're you, Lu?" She placed the voice, glad to hear it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:21 am
He was relieved to hear her, and she didn't seem like she was too bad off. Well, in the sense that she didn't look permanently maimed, but still roughed up. "I'm... in one piece? I think. Are you, uh, are you okay..?" he asked, concerned. That bruise looked painful, he hoped the pain meds were doing something for her- she should probably ice it, he thought, but there was no way he'd be walking a few miles to get someone ice for a bruise this time. "I don't remember the uh... end part, of everything. They said we accomplished the mission though..."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:31 am
"I think I'm... more okay than I probably have reason being." Tambrey admitted, remembering standing before an angry Keldeo, without pokémon between them, before the equine had attacked... And then laying on the ground, watching 'the omen of death' fly off after nearly killing everyone.
"Oh? Good. I hoped we'd get the Keldeo. I remember a very big, very angry bird... I haven't played angry birds in years. I wonder if it's as fun as I remember..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 am
"Tam?" Aulus lifted his head again as his friend's voice registered. "Oh, hey Tam... you look pretty terrible you know." She was alive though, and okay enough to talk and that was good. He relaxed back down again and looked up at the ceiling. "We got it, yea," he continued. "Asgard had it by the tail, I remember that." The rest of the end of the mission wasn't so very clear... but Claire had seemed pleased? They'd succeeded, so he supposed she would be and-

"Wait, nobody died right?" If somebody had died... if somebody had died it was his fault, he was the one who had given the 'go' word and that made the fight his responsibility didn't it? Did it? What if somebody had died? He didn't know of anyone who'd died on a mission since Aila.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:53 am
Lu snorted softly, though he could appreciate the sentiment. How they'd gotten back through everything without anyone dying was a mystery. A happy one, but a mystery nonetheless.

...Angry birds? Was the one game with the birds and the pigs and the slingshot thing? Lu gave a breathy laugh, "I... don't know how to play it. My sister played it all the time. Don't you need a, um... one of those nice phones, the 'smart' ones, for it? I wonder why the birds were angry at the pigs..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:54 am
"No...Nobody died, Agent Aulus," Riley confirmed from her place, looking out at them again. The absolute least she could do for the Agent was ease any worry in that area.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:00 pm
Aulus let out a slow breath and closed his eyes. "Thanks. Good." Very good. He hadn't got anyone killed. Maimed, yes, but maimed got better... and if anyone had lost any body parts TR could probably replace them with betters ones. For a moment his mind drifted back to that strange girl he'd met in Camphoreon one time when his bike had broken down, her metal arm had been really amazing. "Like... some kind of Winter Solider s**t," he muttered vaguely.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff