• Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:44 am
Duke

Male Gypsy

"Name's Duke! Remember that!"

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke just sat there and rubbed his temples...

Mother of ******** is there just a bounty on her? What about me? I helped ******** up that place...

Duke sighed and looked at the size of the man then the purple chick that entered...He wasn't sure they didn't know eachother or not...and no one there was willing to help him keep Kamilah...

Kamilah can handle herself and I have to watch out for Aishe...these guys are just bounty hunters they aren't going to kill her unless she gave them a reason...

She's drunk....should make it easier to keep her in your possession...she also digs dark haired men with facial hair...so all YOU have to do is flirt with her and she will calm down if she get's feisty...Though I have a good idea...What are the charges exactly?

I'd rather just break her free than fight them right now...Why is this day SOOOOOO STUPID! First that bug then Wretch now this?

Duke laid back and made himself more comfortable and put his hand on Aishe to keep her calm...

You know what? I don't care just take her okay? It's been a loooong day...

He looked at Kamilah

Just go with him and try not to resist too much...Okay?

if she resist in the current state she's in they will be able to kill her no problem...I have to get to her before Wretch though so I should probably find the rendezvous point...

Twitchylessthanthree

Manchee of Prentisstown

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Overlord Etna-l-

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:02 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image
DUKE?! I'M NOT DRUNK!

she had sobered up a bit. She threw her arms around herself getting incredibly cold now. She glared at duke for talking about her being into types of men.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION! I LIKE ALL TYPES OF MEN! REMEMBER...UH.......uh.....samuel! he was....uh...y'know never mind! Either way that's inappropriate!

She lowered her voice as she was shivering. She gave him an empathetic look

do you really want me to just go? cause i'd rather not but i am pretty hurt....

she looked at her burns and scars and how they had just been torn open. She considered raising her fists and fighting him but she wan't going to unless duke said so.
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown
Overlord Etna -1-

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 am
User Image

james frowned at the man he paid no mind to the dragon at all, he looked looked at the other dumbfounded, no you can just go with him, its not right! i may not be the brightest but even i know thats wrong, we all need to get out of here, some how. yes fight him i9 wanna eat his inners, and gnaw on his bones!

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-
and the red is his internal voice speaking to him

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:13 am
Duke

Male Gypsy

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke looked at Kamilah frustrated with the situation...He stood up so he could whisper to her

Kamilah there's nothing I can do....you can handle yourself for the most part...your wounds aren't as big of a handicap as having Aishe with you...I will find her a babysitter then come after you..but If we fight now we all loose..these guy don't care what happens to you when you get where you need to go...they just want to drop you off...and Malcolm and Wretch wont kill you right away...hence my window to spring you free...

He explained his plan to her then decided to address one more thing...

And Samuel had dark hair and facial hair...that's also only two preferred things...a lot of guys fall in that category...and I said that's your type not that it's the only kinds of men you'd bang...

Duke didn't know if he just got and ally or what...he then sighed again...

Hey look guy...I don't know about you...but her and I are in no shape to continue fighting...

Twitchylessthanthree

Manchee of Prentisstown

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Overlord Etna-l-

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:19 am
The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-

hay guys i messed up my one post i meant can't go not can go, sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:23 am
JehovahTheWolf

it's alright I thought you were going for that or something like he was foreign but I have yet to look at his profile I suppose XD but you are fine I fixed my post...

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:24 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
User Image
Okay i'll go but you can bet your a** i won't be making it all the way into wretch's grasp. That moment is when i start fighting.

she hissed. she didn't care how horrible her wounds were she was not going to see wretch again unless he was dead. She raised her arms in surrender.

Okay, take me. I'll go easy. Bite me and i'll kill you though.

she snarled.
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown
Overlord Etna -1-

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 am
The Offspring Bunny

it's alright I thought you were going for that or something like he was foreign but I have yet to look at his profile I suppose XD but you are fine I fixed my post...

thank you and sorry about that, no he likes you bunch and wants to help,well his human half does anyway.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:28 am
User Image

james frowned at them no i can fight i want to help you, please let me help i can more then i look like i can. he said looking at them, i kinda lied before i'm not human, i'm a werewolf, i'm really strong, i can help. hay if it means i can come out i'm fine with it.

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:31 am
Duke

Male Gypsy

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke laughed to himself as he thought about saying 'oh she'd love to be bit...' but then he shrugged...

Oh she'd LOVE that...she's all about the rough way...

he snickered then looked at James and nodded...

trust me...it'll be fine...We'll get her back...Kamilah and I go through things like this once a week...it's just now...she'd half dead and I'm also in pain...we have to be sneaky...and the bounty hunters aren't the enemy...remember that...Always...it's their job and we told you we are fugitives...

she said only to James...Duke put his index finger to his own lips signing to keep what he just said quiet...Duke didn't need to be taken away too...

Werewolf or not...now's not the time...We will be fighting though...just not these guys...

A lie...I guess I can see why he would want to keep that to himself...but I thought we seemed pretty open to the idea of creatures....why hide?

Twitchylessthanthree

Manchee of Prentisstown

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

lol okay XD

Overlord Etna-l-

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

james sighed and nodded at them, i guess you know what your doing, fine ill step down. nooo i wanted to fight, now... james looked over and leaned against the wall, where he just waited for them to take her. you told me that this one guy does not like creatures like me so that why i want to help, its also why i did not want to say anything about what i was. wow that actually kinda normal thinking.

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:41 am
Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A bunch of kids...never underestimate
'' You never know how strong you're until being strong is the only choice you have.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Miguel Caballero Rojo - The ''Devil son'' ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

The one named Duke told him many things and things he did not care about like what the girl liked in a man. I've no interest in a young woman such as this he told him with a shake of his head.He made it sound like the woman was a ho bag which he did not like..he just gave the man a smirk. This was getting pretty funny it was as if they knew not what to do. When they all settled on letting him take the girl he just watched them with that dark look on his face.

When the man named Duke said they were in no shape for a fight he shrugs as if ti did not matter you'll be coming with me as well. The merc began to walk over to them when he was close enough he pointed his blade at Kamilah neck! He mention for her to go to the girl with hair of purple then he pointed at Duke your turn. He was going to take them both to that idiot so it seemed.

The man with the blue hair wanted to interfere but, he wasn't going to let that happen if he'd attack he would react. When the werewolf backed down he eased up a bit now it was just a matter of loading up the sheep.

Occ: Single file line! Joking lol this is pretty funny
Battle Them - Fighting

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''The power to grasp freedom is all I need.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:45 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
User Image
Kamilah growled and with a cocky attitude pushed the blade away slowly

you get one of us.

she said sternly

choose. you can get the other when you have more time.

she did not move from her spot to go anywhere near the dragon
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown
Overlord Etna -1-

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:49 am
Aishe

Blind Gypsy

User Image
She decided it is best to let them talk uninterrupted by her. Eventually she got tired and found her way over to one of the sides in the ally way. She leaned back to fall asleep assuming that is where they were going to spend the night. She put her hands on the ground and *squish* She picked her hand up holding it out.

Kamilah can you please tell me what I put my hand in

She really didn't feel like smelling it considering where Kamilah said they were.

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:54 am
User Image

james looked at them i will watch your friend for you if you both have to go.he whispered to duke, not sure if the bounty hunter noticed her yet.

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items