Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:29 pm
"That makes sense," she agreed, running her hand over Gregson's head before slowly standing. "I guess it helps to know the forests like the back of your hand like you do, too, hm?" She gave a halfhearted chuckle. "I've had to learn about training pokemon from ground up over the last few years...I never really had a /starter/ pokemon, like a lot of children, I suppose. I mean, I raised Lovey and Sparky, but Sparky wasn't trained by me... I really wish I had taken the time to do it properly myself." She glanced around at the young man's pokemon, her smile brightening a little bit. "It looks to me like you've been successful, and you've got more of a family than anything, here."

Lovey dipped her head humbly, and regarded her trainer for a few moments before replying. <> she added with a lighter heart, giving a soft whine in the direction of her trainer and a telling flick of her ear and raise of her paw. With Dove's attention, Diana was soon released alongside Lovey, though the trainer's eyes grew a little more wary. She still didn't feel quite safe letting the eevees run freely in this place, even if they were nearby...

Aurora stayed still, scrunching her nose up playfully at Loro. <> she chuckled, finally shaking her head a bit. <>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:56 pm
Lin smiled.
"Plants and me get along," He shrugged "In the wild, anyway; I guess it goes for these guys too." He followed her glance. "A family? That's a good way to put it... Most of the time these guys are wild; they just come along with me sometimes and, you know, choose to stay. Moriko's the only one who really goes very far away though. Jeeves, I guess, was my 'starter'? He's always been more a brother though, to be honest. We kind of grew up around each other. At least Sparky's loyal? He can probably help you train others?" Not that Lin wanted to see Sparky come out at all if he could help it.
It was intimidating enough to see Aurora over there...

<> Jeeves smiled as the Eevee kit was released from the ball. <>

The little Chikorita nodded her head, shaking the leaf.
<> The little grass type explained <>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm
A soft laugh. "Why would they ever want to leave?" she teased gently, shaking her head. "And yes... I'm positive Sparky would die for me, given the chance, and he has helped train the others. I guess he's sort of the 'team captain' when I'm not working on them myself. He's...really smart." Especially for a pokemon, but given the number of creatures around her...she would leave that bit out.

Lovey stayed as she was, happy to continue her conversation with Jeeves, though she greeted her kit with a smile and a wave of her tail. <> she introduced, pleased when the blue eevee padded forward and bowed politely. <> she greeted, her voice calm, but young. <>

Lovey beamed with pride.

Aurora positively could not stop her smile, though she feared she might scare the little grass type with her fangs. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm
"Well... I don't know. Everyone needs their privacy sometimes, and it seems a little small to have it all inside, uh, one of these..." He plucked a friend ball from his hip in demonstration. "But I guess they like me." He grinned and then, somewhat more seriously, but without being insulting, despite the type; "He's also absolutely terrifying. But, that's good."

Jeeves raised his brow, rather impressed with the manners the kit showed.
<>

The little Chikorita hesitated and then gestured her leaf all around her.
<< I am with my family.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items