Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:08 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn's smile faltered on his lips and turned sour as his head fell. "It doesn't matter really. She comes home late usually when she goes out for a date... She was wearing her perfume she wears when she goes out so I don't know if she'll be back in the morning or later tonight." Nurse nosed his hand and he stroked her head. "Is it dark out already? I guess you should take me home..." he sighed a dissappointedly. Maybe he could convince the man to stay and talk a bit. Maybe offer him something to eat or drink to bide some time.

Tugging on Makar's arm he gave him a pleading look. "Will you stay a bit longer with me? I love Nurse but I want real friends...." Wynn sounded a bit whiny but he couldn't help it. It was too quiet at his house without his sister or someone else there. "So long as you're still free that is... I don't want to be a bother." He tilted his head. "I mean you can just walk me home and sit for a smoke or drink or something...." He chewed his lip. He even sounded whiny to his own ears.

"Sorry, I'm being whiny. How about you just walk me back to my place? Neena would probably flip if you stayed anyways." He sighed. "Can I fluff your hair?" He asked hoping that would at least be a yes. Why was he suddenly acting like a spoiled child? He'd only known the man but a day and he was being all needy and whiny. Yet it just seemed comfortable this way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:26 am
RosesandBlood

Neena never did say when she was coming back or what time she wanted Wynn home. If he really wanted to, he could keep him out all night and if she said anything, she would only have herself to blame. "It's getting a little dark." Makar didn't miss the tone in Wynn's voice, the disappointment of having to go home. "I should, doesn't mean I am. I was just asking you." Poor kid, probably didn't get out as much as he wanted or have much if any friends. His suspicions were right when Wynn said he wanted real friends. Damn, if that didn't tug on something in that black hold of heart many people said he had.

"You're not being a bother." Makar insisted even though he had a few texts from some of the lower ranks, calling him back to do his job. Just like he told himself before, his job would still be tied to the chair tomorrow. "How about this? I take you home and hang around until you sister comes back? I'll even make us some dinner." Makar insisted, knowing it would please the younger male. "Don't worry about Wynn. If she gets pissed, then she gets pissed. It'll be at me and she'll get over." There was that request to touch his hair again. "Sure, let's just step out of the way first." Makar didn't mind, he just didn't want people staring. He didn't want people looking at Wynn in any negative way. He was sure the kid got enough of that in his life.

Makar led the other away, down a less crowded street before he knelt down on one knee. Taking Wynn's hand, he guided it to his hair. It was still styled back and out of his face. The product keeping his hair in place and soft. He did have an image to uphold. It helped business and it gained trust, trust that was often crushed soon after establishing it. While kneeling down, he touched Nurse's head, rubbing between her ears. A spot he loved touching on animals.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:36 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn's little heart started beating excitedly at Makar's suggestion. Making Neena mad wasn't something he liked to do but it was kind of fun listening to the pair of them fight. "Yes please. I would enjoy that a lot." He flashed another smile the man's way. Then they were moving out of the crowd so that he could pet at the taller man's hair. It was exciting. Especially when Makar had complimented his eyes. Looks never really mattered to him and anything positive or negative ever said to him he usually overlooked since it didn't matter to him, yet when the man said his eyes were nice... It was flattering.

When the man kneeled and guided his hands he flushed a bit but his hands delved into the hair. It was slicked back with product and was a bit stiff yet soft still. Wynn wondered how long it was when not pulled back. Smiling he let his hands go back to the base of his neck and ruffled the hair there a bit. It was nice. By his side Nurse was wagging her tail happily with Makar's petting. She was content now that Wynn seemed happy with this man.

"What do you want to eat? Maybe we should stop to buy something. We have food at the house but I don't want to make you eat something you don't like..." Wynn said bringing his hands back to run them through the sides of his hair now. Again the younger man really thought that Makar was a nice guy. Still petting the soft auburn hair Wynn took this opportunity to let his hands fall to his shoulders to see how wide they were.

Feeling a bit guilty for pawing at him Wynn stepped back and chuckled. "Alright get up. You're getting dirty."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:46 am
RosesandBlood

For a moment, Makar closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of hands running through his hair. His own hand went slack against the top of Nurse's head. The noise of the street, the smells and the cold air all melted away, leaving only the warmth of Wynn's hands and his fingers between his hair. When Wynn spoke, everything came back, flooding. Makar opened his eyes and looked around before looking back up at Wynn. "Yeah. Sure." He was still lost to the sensation. It wasn't often that somebody did anything like this. Though as Wynn moved his hands to his shoulders, everything really returned. Makar got to his feet, brushing off his knees.

"We don't need to go to the store, I'll use whatever is there." Makar's hands fumbled around in his coat pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He put one into his mouth before turning to light it up. "Let's go back to your place, we'll decide what to make when we get there." Makar felt the heat return to his hands. There, he felt like himself again. As they headed for Wynn's house, there were less and less people on the street. The sun was almost below the skyline, the sky getting darker when they arrived. Neena clearly wasn't home, her car missing from the drive way.

"What do you do when your sister leaves?" Makar looked from the driveway. He got that she did all of this for Wynn, to keep him safe, happy and a home but he didn't think she realized how damaging it could be to her and her bother's relationship. Once inside, Makar hung up his coat on a hanger. "Okay, well, let's just poke around in your kitchen until we find something to make." Makar touched Wynn's lower back. It was always just a touch, something to remind them both that they were still there. Makar rolled up his sleeves of his shirt before he opened the fridge. "There's chicken, beef, fish. What sounds good to you?" Makar asked as he looked in to see what else was there.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:59 am
Mute Black Sheep

His fingers still tingled even though he wasn't messing with Makar's hair. It had been so soft, better than petting Nurse. "Cool. I'll let you cook whatever you want. Instant dinners get old after a while and I'm tired of leftovers..." He started along with the other man eagerly. It was an exciting adventure being out of the house with a new person doing things he didn't get to do. Makar probably didn't know it but he'd expanded Wynn's little world greatly. Neena did her best to care for him but it was hard to feel like you were living when you felt like a doll in a child's doll house.

As soon as they got back to his house Wynn unlocked the door and invited Makar in. Nurse followed close by but the young man was able to find his way to the kitchen with no help at all. Or he would have if Makar hadn't have been the gentleman and steered him in the right way. "When Neena's gone I stay inside a lot or go in the yard with Nurse. I like to read and listen to music too. Most of the books in the house are braille, ya know books with bumps for words. I've been trying to convince Neena to let me play piano or violin... I think I'm close to winning that argument." He smiled a bit wryly.

In the kitchen he leaned against the bar while Nurse went to her water bowl for a drink. "Oh, make something with the beef. I feel like meat today I guess. What kind of food do you like, Makar?" he asked propping his chin on his fist and listening for an answer. Wynn wasn't a picky eater so long as the flavor and texture didn't offend. Unlike others who looked at the food and decided they didn't like it Wynn had to have the food agree solely with his senses. Smelling it was like seeing it for him and if it wasn't agreeable to his tongue he couldn't eat it. So very little food disagreed with him.

"I think we have all sorts of seasonings and stuff in the cupboard to your right, second shelf. And we should have pasta and whatever. Neena only keeps fresh frozen vegetables so you'll have to make do with that." He wrinkled his nose.

Sighing he leaned down onto his folded arms. "Hey.... do you think my sister is a good person?" he asked softly.

>>>>>

After that dinner it seemed like Makar came over every now and then. Even more so when Wynn was given his number and he would call to ask the other to come see him. When Neena was out Wynn asked the man over a lot to hang with him and do things. Going out to walk Nurse was a routine now for the two of them. A fast friendship had sprung between them and Neena was a bit anxious about it. Still she had done her part and every few days, if she had information, she'd give it to Makar when he was over to 'visit' her brother. Her temperament with the man did not improve at all. Yet she couldn't say anything because her little brother was so enthralled with his newest friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 am
RosesandBlood

Makar pulled out the beef, looking for the other ingredients he had in mind. Neena really kept the kitchen stoked up. There were all kinds of things that he could use, but he was going to introduce Wynn to some comfort food from Russia. "She should let you. I could help teach you, from what I remember. My mother made sure that I knew how to play instruments." She also made sure that he knew how to sing, but he wasn't going to tell Wynn that. He never told anybody that. "Anything is fine for me. I always like trying new things." He began to work on the meal for that night. There would even be leftovers if Wynn wasn't too sick of eating them.

Makar was in the middle of making dinner when Wynn asked if he thought his sister was a good person. "It all depends on what you think a good person is. My opinion is just that, my opinion." Makar stopped cooking to look over at Wynn. "Yes. I think she's a good person. She does everything for somebody that society wouldn't think twice about." It was the hard truth. "She provides and protects to her best abilities. She's like a tiger really." He turned back to the stove. "Beautiful to look at but at your own risk, get close and see what happens. She'll do everything to protect her loved ones, that much is obvious." He smiled. He did like Neena, despite what the woman thought. She was somebody that could survive this life.

"Beef stroganoff." He announced as he set the plate in front of Wynn and sat down to eat with him.

When he could, Makar came over to spend time with Wynn, giving the young man company. When Wynn called, asking if he would go over, Makar did. He had fought his way into the position he was in and since he secured it and even did it while with Wynn, over text, he was able to go out. Usually when Neena left, Makar went over. They walked Nurse a lot around Wynn's neighborhood and the nearby park. Whenever Neena had information for him, Makar would talk to her privately. Like her, he didn't want to drag Wynn into the mud. Anytime they talked, her attitude got worse and worse towards him. He never called her out on it or said anything about it. She had said it would be best that they became friends since while, yes, he was spending time with Wynn, he was also ensuring his safety while she was gone. He had exchanged that for information and he made sure to remind her of this every now and then.

Neena was out again and Makar was over. He was sitting on the couch, petting Nurse while Wynn showered. It was getting pretty late and Makar was already getting tired. He hadn't slept in over two days and even with that, he still came over to spend time with Wynn.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:42 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn leaned his face towards the man and smiled. He needed to hear those words right now. Smiling he sat up when the food was served. Makar was an amazing cook! Wynn ate with gusto. He was more than happy to have the leftovers of what was made. It was new and very delicious.

~~~~~~

When Makar came over he sounded weary, so instead of going out Wynn asked to stay in. So leaving the man down with Nurse he went to shower downstairs. He couldn't really go up the stairs by himself but it was okay. When he got out he found Makar asleep on the couc, Nurse by his feet. Chuckling Wynn stroked his hair gently. His lithe fingers danced over his closed eyes and through his soft hair. It was nice.

At the doorway Neen had just walked in and gasped. Seeing her younger brother with a tender look on his face while touching the sleeping Makar she didn't like it. "Wynn what the hell are you doing?!" She snapped at him rushing over to pull him away from the man. Then she noticed he was freshly bathed as well. "What the hell has been going on here? Why are you not dressed around him Wynn? You can't walk around like that," she hissed. Turning to Makar she growled at him accusing him of doing something to Wynn. Of course the way she spoke she was completely ignoring what Wynn was trying to say.

Finally the young man snapped and yelled,"Shut up Neena! Makar was taking a nap so I showered. Why do you have to be so mean all the time? So what if anything were to happen? I'm a grown man I can take care of myself! I'm blind not dumb! s**t! You're treating me like I'm invalid! Just stop..." He sighed out heavily.Reaching down he patted around until he grasped Makar's arm and hauled him up. Next he grabbed Nurse's harness and headed up the stairs. Moving around his room easily he packed a bag with his personal items and clothes.

"Makar, I'm going to stay with you a while." He proclaimed and handed the bag to him to make sure the other knew he was serious. About then Neena made it to the room, over her shock. "Wynn you can't!" She tried to stop him but the blind man stepped back shaking his head. "I think you need to realize that I am not that dependant on you." Then he turned and grabbed onto Makar's arm. "I'd like to go now please..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm
RosesandBlood

After a while of waiting for Wynn to get out of the shower, Makar leaned back on the couch. "Only for a few minutes." He told himself, crossing his arms over his chest and closing his eyes to get some kind of rest. He couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. Two days had been enough to get him to pass out. Even as Wynn came out of the bathroom, Makar remained sleeping peacefully. Not his soft touches to his hair and eyes could wake him. It was Neena's yelling that woke him. Makar opened his eyes, breathing deeply as he looked around, finding Neena holding Wynn's wrist.

"What?" Makar rubbed his face with both hands before sitting up, still exhausted. "What the hell are you saying, Neena?" Makar really didn't want to deal with any of this. The fact that her voice, at the moment, sounded like nails on a chalkboard was bad enough. Makar raised his voice to talk over her voice. All three of them talking at once. That is, until Wynn yelled. It shut them both up. Makar glanced away for a moment. So... that's what she thought happened. His head wasn't all there at the moment so it took longer than it would have for him to understand what she meant.

Makar was ready to step out to give the pair time to talk, but Wynn was grabbing his arm and hauling him up. The man groaned as he got to his feet and was almost too easily pulled up the stairs and into Wynn's room. Makar had only seen his room a few times, one of them being when he broke in. He didn't know what to expect until Wynn shoved a bag into his arms and told him he was staying with him for a while. It was packed and ready to go. "Uh, yeah. Okay." He didn't mind, he would have to keep low for a while now though. Neena was in the room with them and instantly told Wynn he couldn't. "Just, hold on." Makar set the bag down on the floor. He pulled Neena out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Look, nothing happened, okay? Wynn is right though. He needs some time away from you. You're stressed out to all hell and he needs just some time to get away for a while. You both get a break in this, just for a while okay?" Makar wasn't going to hang out any longer to be yelled at. He opened the door and picked up Wynn's bag. "I hope Nurse behaves around cats." He led the other out, opening the back door to his car first for Nurse to get in and putting the bag in the back then he opened the door for Wynn before he was getting into the car. "You sure about this?" He asked before driving off.

The drive to his house wasn't long, about a fifteen minute drive. Makar carried Wynn's bag inside. Turning on the front room light, he was greeted with a loud meow. The large cat sat on the nearest table, meowing loudly. "Shhh." He shushed the cat, leading the other two inside. It wasn't empty, it had enough for one man and one cat. He didn't spend most of his time at home so there was no reason for him to have a whole lot. "Careful, there's a table here." He tapped the top of it loud enough for Wynn to hear. The cat walked form where she was perched to climb up Makar's arm, rubbing her face against his, now standing on his shoulder. "Yes, hello Nana." He glanced behind him when he said her name. It always made him feel silly, saying it in front of somebody.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:20 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Neena could only gape at them. When Makar pulled her out of the room to speak to her she was defeated and could only watch them walk out. Of course it was stressful to take care of Wynn but she had never thought he got stressed from it. Maybe she'd been a bit selfish...

Wynn was trembling only slightly from what he had done and was doing. It was terribly scary to be leaving the only place he'd known as home, but he trusted Makar. "She's very well behaved," Wynn promised ruffling the dog's ears as they walked. His little heart was thundering as he slipped into the car and buckled in. Even though he couldn't see his face turned towards his house and he chewed his lip. The man must have known because he asked to see if he was sure about leaving. "Yeah... I'm not a child and she needs to see that." Sighing he leaned back and closed his eyes for the ride.

He memorized all the turns and the sounds on the way there in case he had to walk somewhere. When the door was opened for him he got out and felt around with his feet. Nurse nudged his hand and he grabbed onto her to walk. Inside the house it smelled like Makar's cigarettes and cologne, along with a few other things he couldn't tell about. Moving slowly he had a hand out to feel around. When he heard the meow he perked up greatly. "You cat?" He asked shuffling towards the table. Making a clicking noise with his tongue he try to coax the cat to his fingers. "Here kitty kitty, Nana~" he cooed for her letting loose of Nurse's harness, who sat down to lick her belly and scratch an ear.

"Sorry to just push myself on your mercy but you are the only person I know right now...." Wynn said feeling a bit like a bother now. "I can sleep on the couch or something...." he said still wiggling his fingers for the cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:34 pm
RosesandBlood

"Yeah. She's not shy though and she gets attached very easily." Makar rubbed one finger under his chin, feeling her purr. Makar turned around and bent down slightly so Wynn could pet the cat on his shoulders. "It's fine and you're not pushing yourself onto me." Makar touched Wynn's hand, taking it and leading it to Nana. "No need for that. There's a guest room you can stay in. It's no trouble." Even if there were no guess room, he couldn't let Wynn sleep on the couch. Nana sniffed Wynn's fingers before pushing her head against it, rubbing on it.

"You wanna hold her? She's really gentle." Makar offered, picking up her and removing her claws from his shirt. "Here. She's very tolerant as well." It was something he was grateful for. It wasn't late at all. They already had dinner so there was nothing to worry about for the time being other than getting Wynn used to his home. "Here, the guest room is right over here." This time, Makar had a reason to place his hand on Wynn's lower back and lead him to the room. The room was tidy and the bed made with recently washed sheets. People came int twice a week and made sure everything was cleaned and fresh. Makar did his own laundry and grocery shopping.

"The bathroom is the first door to your right, just outside the hall and my bedroom is at the end." He went over the layout of his house and what to watch out for. He still had no energy to be doing much, but this was fine. "If any time you want to go home, just let me know." Nana was on the bed, meowing loudly. Nobody had pet her in the past minute. "I'll pick up some dog food for Nurse tomorrow morning." Makar watched Wynn carefully. This must have been very big for him. To leave home and stay with somebody else for a while. His whole world consisted of very few places and he just kept expanding it for him. While there was so much good he was bringing in, there was so much lurking in the shadows, himself included. Makar's office was to the left and down the hall. There wouldn't be much for Wynn to find in there.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:58 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn's arm went limp so Makar could move it to pet the cat. His face lit up at the feeling of her fur. "Hey there pretty girl~" Wynn cooed to her softly, stroking her back and twirling the end of her tail around his finger. Cat's tails were fun. "Thanks. I don't want to cause trouble for you since you are being nice enough to let me stay until I calm down..." he said giving a pitiful look slightly off to the side since he couldn't really see the taller man's face. Holding the cat erased the look very quickly because for him animals were the only ones who never seemed to mind him being blind. Well unless it was feeding time and he had to take his time with that.

The hand on his back didn't bother him even if he noticed it. Makar's hand was big and warm on him, it was completely new to him. When they came to the new room he let the cat down and inhaled. It smelled clean and less like cigarettes so Makar didn't use this room often. "Okay..." he said pacing about the room slowly with his hands out. He was memorizing how many steps from one place to another so he didn't bump into anything. "Oh, thank you. I forgot to grab her food on the way out. Nurse will eat anything you give her, she's not a picky eater." He said moving back to where he had left Makar.

"Could I see the bathroom then?" He asked shuffling to the bed to dump his bag and pet the cat under the chin when she bumped her head to his waiting hand. "What a sweet cat you are Nana," he smiled at her then slipped his hand away. "Does she sleep with you at night? And would you prefer Nurse in or out? It's your house but she usually sleeps at the foot of my bed with me." Wynn said with a whistle. The large white dog appeared moments later for her boy. Squatting down he removed her harness and her tail thumped wildly. Being a smart dog meant she knew the difference between work and play. With the harness on she was at work and it wouldn't do to be silly, if it was off she could lick and bark like a pup if she wanted to.

Nurse went over to sniff at the cat and pant happily at her once that chore was done. Then she moved to investigate the room, snuffling and walking around to make sure it was big enough for the two of them. Finding it satisfactory to her senses the dog yawned, stretched, then flopped down next to the bed to rest.

Wynn laughed. "I think Nurse approves. That's good. I was worried she'd be uncomfortable moving places so suddenly... though it's not for ever..." he chewed his lip. He couldn't already be feeling homesick could he? Maybe it was just his nerves finally settling after all that yelling and stuff. "I wasn't rash was I?" he asked gnawing his lip. "I just couldn't take it... She was the one who wanted me to meet you and be friends then she gets all mad like that... Neena was being so contradictory...." He sighed and reached out to hold Makar's sleeve. "It's not too late is it? What do you like to do at your house, Makar?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:53 am
RosesandBlood

Makar ran a hand down the side of his face, the skin on the fresh scar was still itching. "Yeah, just to your right." Makar stepped out of the way so Wynn could leave the room. "She usually curls up next to me at night." Nana continued to purr as Wynn pet her. It was the most attention she received from a stranger. The men that Makar brought home to sleep with never gave her a second thought. "She can sleep in here, it's fine with me." Nurse was clearly potty trained so there was nothing for him to worry about. Nobody had ever really stayed with him before. A night or two, sure but Wynn was probably going to be there with him for a bit. There was a lot of tension and stress between the siblings and though he shouldn't get in the middle of it, he couldn't tell Wynn no.

As Nurse came in and sniffed at Nana, Makar watched the pair until he saw that both were okay with the other. He moved from where he was standing to sit on the edge of the bed, getting off his feet for a while. "Do you feel that you were? I really don't think you were rash. You two both have your own lives despite what you both might think and you two will not always approve of everything about one another. Some space will do you both some good. I think it was the right choice before something that you can't take back was said." He hadn't ever slept in the guest room and the last time anybody had was many years ago. He always kept it around just in case.

"No, it's not too late." It was for him though, he knew his limits and though he was far from it, he didn't want to get anywhere near it. Two days without sleep was long enough for him, but he had a guest over and he wasn't ready for bed. "Not much. I'm usually at work or in my office... working." There was a lot Makar would have to do during the week, which would leave Wynn here, alone with nothing for him to really do. "Should have brought some of your books along." They had left in such haste that a lot of these things were overlooked. "There may not be a lot of things for you to do here. I do have to go and take care of a few things at work during the week. If you'll be okay for a few hours." There was a lot going on. Things had been leaking out from their family and he was going to have to find out who. It wouldn't be easy. A lot of baits and traps would have to be set. The majority of that could be done from home, but there were some things that just had to be done at the families home.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wandering to the bathroom he felt around it until he was satisfied he knew where stuff was. Smiling at that he returned to his given room. "I don't want to take away Nana, if she sleeps with you that's fine. I have Nurse," Wynn declined politely. It wouldn't do to take away a cuddle partner then Makar wouldn't sleep as well. Tilting his head he listened and frowned. "Work...." Sighing deeply he felt bad about that. All Neena did was work, all Makar did was work, yet all he did was try to fill time. Wynn wanted a job. Although he'd asked his sister several times she always said no her working was enough. Then again he was blind and not many would hire someone so impaired.

Scrunching his face up in distaste only did him so much. "Nah, it's okay. I can find something to do. I'm not useless. Maybe I'll try to clean... If you have a yard I can play with Nurse and lavish Nana with attention while you're gone." That was a bright spot he could play with a cat. Neena didn't like cats.

Moving over to the bed he felt for it then sat. "Do you think that going out into the world is the only way to learn?" He asked softly. Neena kept him in a bubble of safety so a lot of things Wynn needed to learn he'd only glimpsed from books or tv or another person's conversation. "Like to be worldly and know things that seems easy for others... I don't know anything like you or Neena. But I'm not stupid or ignorant or whatever she thinks I am." He fluttered his eyelids closed. "I know she does things or has done things she isn't proud of, and hell if I'm right she's still doing them... It's not a secret from me like she thinks... But I know she's a good person," turning his head towards Makar is pale eyes stared sightlessly and yet they seemed to hold something in them. "I know you're a good person too. You smell odd but you're not a bad person, Makar." Lacing his hands in his lap he sighed.

"Sorry, I guess I'm rambling... It's different to get to talk to someone who will actually listen, ya know?" grinning he smoothed a hand back to find the pillows. "I guess I'll just chill for a while until I'm sleepy. I brought my ipod with me so I'll just listen to music." He stretched his legs out and tilted his head again. "You sound tired did you not sleep well?" Wynn asked since he'd noticed for a while Makar's speech was slow and airy.

((IF you wish you can just have Wynn go to bed and the next day can happen, unless you had plans for the night. *Snickers* I'd also love to see what anyone thought finding him shacked up with Wynn~))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 am
RosesandBlood

While Wynn was out of the room, Makar laid back on the bed, closing his eyes for a few moments while he forced himself to remain awake. He could hear Wynn in the bathroom, shuffling around. The sounds were muffled and started to slowly fade as Makar started falling asleep on the bed. As Wynn entered back into the room, talking, Makar woke up quickly. He nodded his head, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I couldn't have you cleaning, besides, people come and clean about twice a week. There's a back yard. It's large enough for you to throw Nurse the ball." Makar held back a yawn.

Every inch of his body was tired until Wynn asked him that question. "I think there's certain things you cannot learn from a book." There was a lot that people needed to experience in order to learn it, but Makar wasn't going to tell that to Wynn right now. Makar had a feeling where this was going and the more Wynn spoke, the closer he got to it. Leaning forward, Makar set his elbows on his knees, hunched over slightly. There was a lot his sister did that she kept from her brother. He was right, he wasn't a child, he wasn't her child. Wynn was an adult, capable of making his own choices in life and leading his own. She did treat him with so much love, but it was suffocating love.

Just because he was blind didn't mean he couldn't go out and experience the world. He deserved it just as much as anybody else. Looking over, Makar's light brown eyes met those ghostly blue eyes. Despite the fact that Wynn couldn't see, Makar still felt the weight of them. Like they could look past every front he put up and see the real him underneath it. Covered in blood and filled with anger. There it was again, he was being called a good person and Wynn didn't even know him as much as he thought he did. Makar remained silent. "Yeah, I know what you mean." Makar continued to stare at Wynn's eyes. He wondered if he would even know this man existed if it weren't for him being blind.

As Wynn stretched out on the bed, Makar stood, his body feeling like a ton. "I haven't slept in two days." Makar said, straightening himself out. "I'll be heading to bed soon. If you need anything, just let me know." Makar said good night to the other before letting Nana out and closing the door behind him. Now out from under the weight of Wynn's eyes, he felt more exhausted. Everything Wynn brought up made him need a drink. A lot of what the other said sunk in. Makar sat on the couch, a glass of hard liquor in his hand. He didn't turn on the television, he just sat there and thought. A dangerous past time.

He had finished three glasses, taking his time on each one. An hour had passed since he left the guest bedroom. He was getting up to head to bed when he hear knocking on the front door. It was late now. Opening the door, he found a short male behind the door. His dyed blond hair windswept and dark, almost black, eyes shining. "Aoi, what are you doing here?" Makar didn't sound happy to see the other male. Aoi simply walked past Makar, removing his coat. "It's cold out tonight." Aoi grinned and started working on the button on his pants.

"Stop." Makar held up his hand. "You're not supposed to be here." Great, he really didn't need this right now. "Only when I call you and I didn't call you." Makar walked into the kitchen, rinsing out his glass and setting it in the sink. "Seriously, Makar? I always come on Thursdays though and it's Thursday." Aoi removed his hands from the button on his pants. Aoi was Makar's current flavor. He wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last. "Listen, YOU suggested this, you pursued me. I didn't want anything to do with you so don't go acting like that." Makar growled, his Russian accent coming out when he was tired. "You know it turns me on when you get angry." Aoi touched Makar's cheek.

He instantly reached up and yanked Aoi's hand away. "No. Only when I call you." Makar growled again. "Makar, get over it. Let's just... head to your room." Aoi pulled at the collar of Makar's shirt. He wasn't in the mood for this, he was too tired and Wynn was in the guest bedroom. Makar just hoped Wynn was sleeping or had his headphones in. "I said no, now leave." This time, Makar pulled Aoi to the front door, opening it and giving the other the chance to leave on his own. "Are you ******** kidding me? What the hell is up with you?!" Aoi shouted, yanking his hand away from Makar and smacking him across the face before leaving. It left Makar shaking with anger and gritting his teeth. He closed the front door, locking it and heading for his bedroom, trying his hardest not the slam it in the process. Nana was already in there, curled up on a vacant pillow. She meowed when she saw him.

Giving no notice of her, Makar undressed himself, pulling his shirt off. The front of his shoulders were covered in tattoos, a skull of a bear on each shoulder and his back was covered with the tattoo he had gotten when he reached captain status. A dragon wrapped around a bright koi in the middle of his back. Running his hand down his lower back, Makar could feel the skin where it had risen from the tattoo. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he kicked off his shoes and laid down next to Nana. His body was tired, but his mind was going and now that it was, he couldn't sleep.

((Up to you if you want Wynn to hear it all or to just skip to the morning.))  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:40 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Two days! No wonder. I'd be dead on my feet..." the younger man gasped. "Good night," he said finality,"and I'll see you in the morning." Though he dismissed the other he did give a small smile as an encouragement that he'd be fine.

Wynn had already lain down and was just listening to his music oblivious to most everything when Nurse got up from her spot on the end of the bed and made an angry face at the door. Her movement caused him to sit up and pull out the headphones. "What's wrong girl?" he asked and she made a noise. Getting up the brunette headed to the door and cracked it. Voices, he heard voices so that was what upset Nurse. Holding his breath and listening was the wrong thing to do but he wanted to know who was here when Makar was so tired. Only bits and pieces of the conversation was loud enough for him to hear but it sounded like someone had come over to see him.

He felt really bad about listening so he eased the door shut and patted Nurse's head. "It's okay just a guest. Let's go back to sleep..." he ruffled her ears softly and urged her back to the bed. Once back in it he sat up for a while staring at the door. After a while angry footsteps stormed down the hall and the door was shut with forced gentleness. Flinching Wynn laid back down and worried a bit. His phone trilled a few times telling him he was getting a call and then it said caller name was Neena. He turned the phone off and tried to sleep.

The next morning when he woke it was Nurse asking to be let out. Rubbing his eyes he stumbled up and found the back yard. Letting the dog out he stood dozing at the backdoor while Nurse did her business in a far off corner out of the way. As soon as she was done she ran around until Wynn called her back. Yawning he held her fur and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. It took him a while to find him a glass and her a bowl but after that he stumbled back down the hall. If he was at home he'd have gotten up and started his day, however since he wasn't he decided more sleep would do. After using the bathroom he shuffled back to his room and flopped on the bed. Nurse whined but laid on the floor anyways. Of course he'd left the door cracked so Nurse could get to the water if she needed to. Right now he was too tired to do much.

Still he wondered about last night's guest and what they wanted with Makar. Not to mention he still had to check his phone to see what Neena wanted. Sighing he rolled over and turned his phone on. He had several missed messages from Neena. Laying on his back he started listening to her messages. At first they were frantic denials and pleas for him to come home. After a few she got calm. The last one he listened to she was speaking softly and clearly.

"Okay, I know I overreacted Wynn... But Makar... well he likes men okay. He's gay. Totally love c**k. Homosexual. As he is offering help to us I couldn't say no. I mean it's easy enough to listen to rumors and pass him information he needs right? And I figured he wouldn't come around all that often so you wouldn't fall prey to him... But he's been hanging out way too much... Wynn, he looks at you," she sighed deeply,"like he wants you. It's not because--" the message was too long so it got cut off. Wynn shut the phone and let it rest on his chest.

Well that explained some things. Blinking up at the ceiling he didn't know what to do then. Obviously last night that guy must have come to see Makar but was sent away because Wynn was here. Makar must have told him to leave so that he didn't disturb Wynn. Chewing his lip Wynn didn't know if he should stay or not. It wasn't because Makar might be interested in him, he wasn't sure what that meant since he was sparse in knowledge about relationships, but he didn't want to be a bother when it came to him having others over....  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff