Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Tambrey winced a little... a week more -and- taking it easy... What she knew best about Aulus was that he liked to train, he was active. That wasn't going to be fun for him at all.
"Well... At least if you take it easy, you won't run the risk of damaging yourself worse and having to take even longer to heal?" She offered, sympathetically "And you can still train your team right? Move-wise, I mean, so that's something?" A supervisory role was... probably frustrating but at least it was something to be a little less unhappy about, she hoped.

She leaned in to accommodate Rory's kiss on the cheek, and be a little closer to him as he joined them, smiling, but raising her brows a little at Aulus' initial responses... Well... Injury and all; grumpiness was understandable, she supposed.
"Aulus and I were just talking about recovery and such- I'm going to be on my crutches for a little while... How are you doing today?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:07 pm
Rory raised an eyebrow at Aulus' reaction but shrugged it off; he was injured and wheel chair bound. He didn't know too much about the man other than he was Tambrey's friend but he understood it wasn't the most comfortable thing to be tied down while waiting to heal.

"Well you never know. You could have tried to go by the Agent Formerly Known as Aulus between now and then," he attempted to joke though it probably wasn't the best idea. He did attempt to offer the other agent a smile to let him know he didn't mean anything by it.

"Wheel chair and crutches are better than being trapped in the infirmary the entire time," Rory offered before answering Tambrey's question, "I've been worse; the stitches are about to drive me crazy. You? Not having to much trouble with the crutches, are you?"  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:14 pm
Ugh.

Aulus smiled but it wasn't the kind of smile he usually wore when chatting to Tam; it was tight, strained at the edges as he strained to be nice no matter how much he wished Rory would go away. It was- it was just uncomfortable. It currently took him about half a minute to stand up, and he couldn't fight, and he didn't know Rory. Tam knew him though and she must trust him so... so fine. Just calm down and act like a normal person.

"Ahahaha. Right." So funny. Ugh, why couldn't he just be normal and either not care about Rory's presence or play nice more effectively? "Stitches aren't fun." Woooooow, slow down Mister Smalltalk! 'Stitches aren't fun'? You'll take the world by storm in a one man show of your complete social ease! Your talents will eclipse all else and lead to the doom of ********... going to get a drink. So... see you?" Bloody hell where was Alex? Or maybe he could talk to Xander? He had nothing in common with the kid but at least he felt able to trust him more or less.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:26 pm
Parties were perfect opportunities to meet people and to get your own name out. Didn't know a single person at said party? Even more reason to go! Oh, and of course, to meet the people who'd been so successful on this recent mission! Not to mention she got the chance to show off her superb potato baking skills. Everyone with good taste would like twice baked potatoes, and anyone who didn't... obviously had terrible taste and were irrelevant. Aija helped herself into the party with a tray of twice baked potatoes, waltzing in comfortably with her head held high. She had her hair braided back into one braid, slightly more professional than two braids, and wore a white button up top with a dark grey skirt; anything was better than the red trainee uniform. Ugh.

The party had already filled up well, and after glancing across the room Aija spotted a handful of Rockets that looked rather banged up; must be the guests of honour! She'd be sure to go talk to them, right after she found the host. For now, the pink haired girl strolled towards one of the tables to set down her potatoes, keeping an eye out for the host.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:32 pm
Savoury food! Oooh, and interesting hair. Now he would have dyed it if it were his own but on her the pink was quite flattering, such a shame she couldn't wear red though. He'd be a sad man indeed if he couldn't wear red. Her outfit was nothing to write home about of course but her hair nearly made up for it, it must take a long time to keep it all in order and healthy looking.

"Hello there!" KO waved to Aija. "Welcome to the party, I'm KO. Those potatoes look absolutely fantastic, I must say; did you make them yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:40 pm
Hm. Was it awkward? For some reason it kind of felt like something was akward... Still, they were talking to each other... and Tambrey didn't feel awkward around either of them, quite obviously, so... Maybe Rory and Aulus had argued with each other at some point or something.
But that didn't seem /quite/ right either.
"Oh, I'm managing," She smiled, reassuringly "I... kind of remember how to use them pretty well after last time 's just... A whole new base, longer to travel about sometimes, but the doors and the locking system are actually, y'know, kind of convenient compared to last time... They really aren't," She agreed with Aulus' comment on stitches "but at least they don't feel too bad when they finally come out. Quite a relief, then. Oh!" A drink... Maybe that was a good idea. An ice breaking... prop, of a kind. Maybe? That was how parties worked, right? "Did you want a drink?" She asked Rory, as Aulus mentioned getting one...

Tarana was bored with the talk and the... no one talking to him. He glanced about and spotted, then smelled, the entry of the long-haired girl and her potatoes... Mmm. Well, Tambrey hadn't said he wasn't allowed to wander off and mingle and maybe beg for food...
The Chingling, little bell tinkling as he went, hurried off in Aija's direction.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:46 pm
Aija looked to the red haired man and grinned, nodding towards him as she set the tray on the nearest table. She took a step towards him, reaching up for a handshake. "KO! How interesting of a name. Very good to meet you sir, I am Aija. Hm! Thank you very much, yes, I did! All have cheese, sour cream, green onion, also various spicings, and the ones on this half also have bacon, other half do not!" Some people were weird and not fond of bacon, and while Aija thought they were crazy, it certainly made a better impression to prepare something more suitable for everyone. "It is good to meet man behind party, you have done good job on it!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:57 pm
Smart causal wasn’t something Lex often bothered with. He had jeans without holes but they were meant for work, worn and faded. He had smart black jeans, but they were form fitting and missing a good chunk on the inner thigh to show off his koi fish tattoo. He had leather, but it was a mix of punk and club. He could go the other way, black dress and heels but didn’t feel like it.

Some digging found a pair of black pants, form fitting and low cut, but not jeans or leather and he paired them with black boots. Club boots but outside of sandals, tennis shoes, and heels he didn’t have anything else that worked. The violet silk shirt he paired it with was thin and off shoulder cut, a women’s not a man’s cut, but covered from wrist up and fell down past his navel. He choose silver jewelry, plain tiny silver hoops for his cartilage and larger ones for his lobes. His tongue stud was switched out for a black and white French tickler. He painted his nails silver and lined his eyes with just a thin line of the same color and a smudge of violet eye shadow.

The black jacket was military cut, but it had pockets. And… ehh, he was well dressed. Maybe not overly casual but still he looked good, if he had to say so. Instead of Glit and Sideways he choose Spins and Flatline. The Ariados carried his offerings, a bottle of Absinthe, Rum, and frosted over Jagermeister in a bucket resting on his butt.

The Porygon-Z hovered above him, making small unsure sounds as they traveled over. Lex peered in and grin. “I brought alcohol, hope that okay.” He walked in, Flatline trailing him giving small noises and Spins at his side. “Where can I put it?”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:20 pm
Rory wasn't sure what he'd done to cause hostility or any awkwardness with Aulus; he didn't remember doing anything while they'd been on the mission to capture the Keldeo and he didn't remember any awkward encounters before then either.

Clearing his throat, he tried to continue with the small talk. "Right, though they can leave pretty interesting scars afterwards," he shoved his hands in his pockets, figuring another small sort of act of affection wouldn't be welcomed and would make the other agent more leery than he already was. "That's good...What about you? Not too much trouble with the chair?"

Slowly a drink was starting to sound really good. "Yeah, I think so. I can go grab you both something if you want," he offered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:58 am
Having poured some cups of punch Char moved on to plate up some goodies, leaving the ghost type to act or not as it chose. A plate went onto a tray and then bite-sized treats courtesy were neatly stacked upon it in rows. After placing some filled cups on the tray too he picked it up and headed off around the party to offer them out. After a moment of thought he headed first towards Claris, curious about the lingering look the human had given him.

"Charrrr?" he queried, holding the tray of food and drink out towards the pale-haired young man.

"Oh please, we're all of duty here, KO or Kirk will do just fine," KO smiled as he shook Aija's hand, "pleased to meet you Aija, and thank you! It's been too long since I've had a chance to organize an event like this, or attend one for that matter."

Ahh and here was Lex, never a dull outfit from him and, today, he wasn't wearing anything too weird. "Well you're feeling generous, aren't you?" he teased gently with a nod to the large offering of alcohol. "Drinks are always welcome, could you put them up on that table there with the other bottles and the punch bowls?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:35 pm
“Well, my roommate is a guest of honor, I picked them up not knowing what he liked and keeping them in our room just makes me seem like an alcoholic.” Lex lifted the bucket from Spins, and brought it to the table, setting it down.

“Though I hope this assemble is okay, I couldn’t figure out if earrings would be proper or not.” KO always looked so put together and at times Lex wonder if he owned anything that didn’t need to be dry cleaned only.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:32 am
Smart casual. Could you just be casual if you were reasonably smart?

Hayes had wondered this, but it wasn't what had delayed his arrival. That job had fallen to the shopping list he'd taken into Camphoreon: lighting, miscellaneous electronics, and party food. Only the last item accompanied the blond as he shouldered the door open, balancing a largeish foil-covered tray in his arms. A smaller container rode on top of that. Behind the contributions the Rocket seemed to be decently well-dressed for the occasion.

"Pika-pika," a green-eyed Pikachu complained as it followed him in, holding a package of napkins in a similar fashion. Switch had wanted to carry the food.

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 pm
KO chuckled and waved a hand lightly at Lex. "You're good, don't worry about it. I just didn't want everyone turning up in sweats and ratty t-shirts, this is a party after all." Some people just didn't have any standards.

Oooh, and another new arrival! The head of programming and depending on who you listened to either the boyfriend of Agent Faleen, or Agent Aulus. KO was currently toying with the idea of 'both'; you had to watch out of the quiet ones, they were often full of things you'd never expect. "Well hello there Elite Hayes," KO greeted Hayes with a smile. "Can I take something from you?"

Finally! "There you are," Aulus greeted a moment after the host, wheeling himself over towards his friend with a snort. "I thought you'd been eaten by a grue."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:01 pm
Zacharie wasn't entirely sure about this party. The main reason being the unknown amount of people that were going to be there. While he had gotten much better at human interaction since he had first joined Team Rocket...he still got a bit anxious when there were an abundance of people around. Though he was certain that people he knew were going to be there; well at least Lex. He'd watched his roommate debate over outfits for quite some time before he had flounced off in some form of military jacket and wearing makeup.

...Was he meant to dress like that as well?
He didn't think he owned anything even remotely close to that.
A glance at his invitation told him that no...he didn't need to dress up in anything fancy. Thank God he had gone on that mission.

And that was how he found himself standing awkwardly outside of Recreation Room A, a plate of cookies balanced precariously on top of the lid of the deep dish holding the quiche he'd made (It was the second quiche he'd made because the first one he had attempted to bake and turned out blue and he wasn't entirely sure how but it was now safely stowed away in his room for future examination.). He glanced around at all of the people that had already gathered and felt a bit out of place in his worn down converse and jeans. He had figured he'd just wear what he always did, a white button up beneath a dark, argyle sweater vest with a simple pair of fitted jeans coupled with his favourite high tops. He just counted himself lucky that he had managed to do some shopping in Camphoreon before the mission or else he'd be here in gym shorts and a tank top.

After taking a few measured breaths, it still hurt to breath too deeply, he slowly stepped into the room and started towards the table that the food was on. He tried to make himself look as small as possible as to not draw attention to himself, his gaze trained on the floor in front of him.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:28 pm
"Hm. Punch, I think. Non-alcohol." Tambrey decided, beginning to carefully make her way in that direction.

She wasn't too concerned about Tarana running loose; he was likely to cause a lot less trouble than a certain bat once might have.

Tarana was continuing to toddle after Aija and stare at her hair. It was pink! Like his markings! And -very- long... The little bell pondered if he could grab it and climb up, jumping along with that very purpose in mind.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff