Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm
"Oh, yeah, her." It had been a long time since she'd thought of Izumi. "I... I kind of always kind of thought that hand wasn't real," she admitted sheepishly, a light blush coloring her cheeks at the admission.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:53 pm
Rosie smiled a little, "Yeah it wasn't real," she told her. "I don't know what happened though. But if you remember she could use it like a normal hand too. I think it would be a good idea,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 pm
"Ah.." Well, that hadn't been what she meant when she said she thought it wasn't real - more like she'd thought it was a glove, or something fake over Izumi's real hand, to make it look like a robot hand - but rather than completely spell out and lay bare her naive thoughts, she refrained from doing so and didn't comment on it further. "Yeah, I remember well enough, I guess. I just... I dunno," she said with a shrug as she frowned down at her hand again, as well as where her other hand should've been. Why did she have to lose her hand in the first place? Why did she have to have this sort of conversation?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 pm
tilting her head a little to the side, waiting for a reply, though when she didn't get it she spoke. "It just seems like not having your hand has caused you a lot of grief, over a lot of different things."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:42 pm
"Well--," she started, fully intending to argue, but she couldn't really think of anything to say in response to that. How could she argue against something so true? Instead she narrowed her eyes down at the pavement, giving it her sullen, short reply, "I dunno."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 pm
Rosie arched her eyebrows, waiting for a reply, and a little surprise when she didn't get one... not really anyway
"Well... something to think about at least."
Maybe it would help Sera at least get of the topic of it more.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:15 pm
"I guess," she mumbled, a soft frown on her face. It hadn't been something she'd wanted to think about for almost a year, so why would she want to think about it now?

She mentally backtracked to the previous topic, trying to recall what was last said about it because that topic was not this topic, and that was pretty much the only thing that mattered. Like hell she wanted to think about something she hadn't wanted to think about for almost a year. "You said you're scared cuz it's important," she started, attempting to bring that line of conversation back, though she didn't really know how to, or even what to ask or how to phrase it. Was there even anything to talk about with it? She wasn't entirely sure, but all that mattered to her was that it was a topic unrelated to her missing hand. "Why's that?" Good enough.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:58 pm
Okay, so back to the first topic, Rosie had to think back on what they had been talking about, letting off a small breath before she shrugged lightly. "Becasue its teaching people how to react to someone who is being violent or something... its just... that fact that its important that we need to know something like this is scary."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:01 pm
"Mm, yeah," Sera agreed with a frown. Most of her dangerous encounters had been due to Team Rocket, either directly or indirectly, save for the accident she'd been in. That hardly counted, anyway. "I guess.. it's like," she briefly struggled to find the right words, "kind of scary to think about? That someone could just want to attack you, so you'd need to be able to defend yourself from that." Something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 pm
Rosie nodded grimly in reply, Sera had hit it dead on actually. "Yeah..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:01 am
"Well, I guess all we really can do," she began with an airy tone and an excessive shrug as she began walking down the street again, though speaking in a much lighter, more positive way, "is go get some cheesecake or something and stop thinking about it until our next class. Do you think that sounds good? I think that sounds good," the brunette said with a firm nod. Yes, that sounded good. It was always good to not think about things that bugged her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:50 pm
Rosie glanced up at Sera as she started walking again, moving to follow after her friend and listening with interest when she started speaking.
a small smile on her face when she mentioned getting some cheesecake.
"I think that sounds like a good idea too~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 pm
Sera was quite glad when she remembered that cheesecake was in the direction they were currently heading. That made things much easier - especially when Rosie agreed to go. "Okay," the brunette said with a decisive nod and a smile, "then let's go get cheesecake!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff