Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Noemi / Dakota / Aeron Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 pm
the_scowling_cat
Dakota! How was it being a horseman? What was it like going against your own people with blind faith to Medea?

Noemi! What is your greatest fear? How do you cope with it, and what if any issues you've had crop up because of this fear?

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dakota: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, IT'S TOO ******** SOON

Noemi: g..G..Greatest fear?!?! /she looks away/ I..I'm scared of everything! But...But I think mostly...I would be scared without Milo to help me! So...So It's a good thing I didn't lose him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:32 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
lizbot
BEFORE I FORGET

nyxtsuki moon

I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY

AH YEAH DAKOTA/AMERICA? :'D

damn skippy  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:51 pm
lizbot
Nyxtsuki Moon
lizbot
BEFORE I FORGET

nyxtsuki moon

I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY

AH YEAH DAKOTA/AMERICA? :'D

damn skippy

YOU GOT IT PRETTY LADY I'll hit you up in ims sometime soon after these shennagins for THINGS  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:32 am
I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY !
all the rp's  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:22 pm
Grymoire
I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY !
all the rp's

YES HELL YES
My Aim is Nyxtsuki1232
You should hit me up to discuss rps okay o vo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 pm
noemi

were you and stormy close when you were younger? if not, why? if so, why are you distant now?

what is your favorite kind of candy

why mist

if you had to turn into a fruit or vegetable in order to save the planet from killer robot clowns, what kind would you choose and why?

when are you going to start hitting things with your weapon come on now gurl  

Inle-roo

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 pm
Inle-roo
noemi

were you and stormy close when you were younger? if not, why? if so, why are you distant now?

what is your favorite kind of candy

why mist

if you had to turn into a fruit or vegetable in order to save the planet from killer robot clowns, what kind would you choose and why?

when are you going to start hitting things with your weapon come on now gurl

Noemi: Ah si! Well, As close as cousins can be? We were much younger, and we spent time together. More often when the whole family was around. B...but...but I guess...Time and distance is big gap. Visits became less possible and then...Stormy died. At least she died when I knew her before the Island. So sudden. It must be hard to come to Island, build life and then find your cousin is also there......I see why distance.

I like things like Jolly ranchers and hard candies that I can eat while working! They are good for sugar when working in sun. To keep energy up!

Ah, I suppose because I don't...really specialize in anything? I'm...I'm not good for the front fields, so I'd probably getting someone killed...as a sun or moon. I am not strong enough to face that....You have to be brave, and I am not really brave. A...And I'm not smart enough to be in the life labs...I wouldn't do anything good there. Death might've been a good option, but...I guess Mist felt right for now. U...Until I come into the island...I guess.

...WHY....WHY KILLER ROBOT CLOWNS!?!? W...Why is such a thing happening!?!? Ah.... /small whimpering sounds/ I gue...I guess if I had to save the world...as a fruit? Vegetable? Ah....Maybe a...Gosh...Maybe a..um...Ah... there is so many choices...but against a clown....What....Maybe....a Tomato? Be...Because it's a fruit that people mistake for a vegetable and people throw them in the movies at people they dislike? Yes...Si.

I am trying! It's just....It's just really hard to try to hit...because then you are facing the monster...or what if I hurt someone? I don't know if I can bear that....But...But I am trying! I will try harder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 am
Nyxtsuki Moon

MY TURN MY TURN

SO MIMI

1. Got any birthmarks or scars?

2. What kind of shoes do you like?

3. If you could choose to be reincarnated as anything, what would it be?

4. Any pet peeves you have?

5. Are you ticklish? B)

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:29 am
Melodine Cantus

Noemi: Ah...S..Scars? Well...I do have one....When was young girl, very small, we had electric fence to keep wild animals out and cattle in. N..Not very strong, but just enough to scare away? I was with Papi and wandered towards fence and actually hit my shoulder on one of wires. I have long thin white scar from it? /She reaches over to pat the back of her shoulder/ So old though, perhaps it is not so big? I do not have birthmark though..just...just freckles.

S.Shoes? Oh...I...I am not sure how to answer this. I like shoes that are sturdy and last long time. Like boots? Those last long time when working on field. Sometimes comfy, sometimes not.

O..Oh I like this question! I want to come back as a giraffe! They are very cute and very tall! It would be fun to be so tall! I like giraffes!

P..Pet peeves? I...I don't think so? Though...I don't like when mean for no reason? I...I guess too if...if someone doesn't explain...I don't know...
(OOC: Noemi's nervous habit usually overrides any kind of annoyance with things. If she even starts to think something annoying, she goes into berating herself and hoping it doesn't have reprecussions. She's the type to make a big deal out of nothing inside her head.)

T..Ticklish??!?! /eyes Mel carefully, moving a bit away) I am...little ticklish....  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff