Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] I'm in love with my bully. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:11 pm
Captain tohru honda

He chuckled softly. Adam smiled and sat the soda down and wrapped his arms around the other and started kissing him. Tyler tasted amazing. This was amazing. Pulling him closer Adam swirled his tongue inside Tyler's mouth and stroking his back softly. Humming he smiled against the other's lips. "You're so awesome..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 pm
"So are you." Tyler whispered. -Timeskip- Tyler had taken a break from making out, to use the bathroom and get Adam and him something to eat. He came back a few minutes later with some pizza and more soda.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:55 pm
Captain tohru honda

After their totally hot make-out session Tyler went to go get them a snack and Adam cooled off. By the time the other came back with eats and more drinks he was back to being a calm and cool dude. Still the taste of Tyler remained on his lips and seeing him made the blonde trail his tongue just to taste him again. It almost made him want to forego food just to keep it. "Nice. Thanks for the food. You are a damn good host." He smiled and sat up on the bed scooting to the edge. "So do you know what kind of movie you want to see?" he asked having been thinking about it himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:59 pm
"No, how about a horror movie,so I can cuddle up to when I'm scared?" Tyler suggested as he sat down. He took a slice of pizza and sat down. "Sound good to you?"  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 am
Captain tohru honda

Adam chuckled grabbing a slice for himself. "Yeah sure. There one out you've been wanting to see." He asked eating. This would be awesome if they could pull it off. A real date with Tyler. Yum. "Good pizza, thanks," the blond said with a grin grabbing another slice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:51 am
"Your welcome." Tyler said and grabbed another slice and sat back and thought about any scary movies he wanted to see. "I really can't think of any,but you can pick." Tyler said smiling.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:05 pm
Captain tohru honda

Adam grunted a reply around the pizza. They'd decide when they got to the theater. After they ate all the pizza and drank their pops the pair slipped out of the shed and headed for the blond'e pickup truck. After seeing Tyler in Adam jumped in and started off. He was humming with energy about this and he shyly reached over and tugged the other boy's hand into his while he drove. Once at the movie theater he looked around for anybody who knew them so they wouldn't get busted before they even began.

"Kay, so you got your ticket or ya need me to get it?" he asked looking at the other boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:51 pm
"I'll buy the ticket."Tyler said and squeezed Adam's hand before going to the ticket line. Tyler bought his ticket and happily walked back over to Adam. "Got the ticket. ready to see the movie?"He asked. As Tyler was talking to Adam, Evan walked through the doors and saw Adam and Tyler. He smirked and watched,deciding to watch the two,to see how Adam was gonna torcher the boy now.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500