[ORP] Day At The Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:09 pm
"Ah, no," Dith smiled ruefully and shook his head, nodding a greeting and smiling to Luke, Rosie and the others a moment later. "That I do not think I could make the time for; I already have a full time job that... well, I can't imagine leaving it. I do want more of a balance though, I want to be an official volunteer." And, yes, there was Luke and... and he had no idea what to say because he still didn't really know what had happened. Bad stuff. More bad stuff since apparently looking at his young friend's face.

"In the wars again Luke?" he asked with a softer smile and a raise of his brows. "You are a magnet for trouble, I swear. We could probably build some kind of perpetual energy machine with you." Setting down his various burdens Dith moved to give Rosie a big hug, and to clap Luke companionably on the shoulder that didn't have Ray on it. "Anyone else for hugs?" he added, grinning around at his other young friends and... a young man who looked familiar but he couldn't quite place somehow. Ugh! Memory!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:08 pm
"Snorrrr!" Bub rumbled in greeting to the Raichu that seemed to have appeared on him.
He really didn't mind when pokémon or people ended up on him; after all, Hen' pretty much used him instead of a bed these days, and that was rather nice.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:27 pm
Rem wasn't much for communicating out of formality, and so Henrietta's greeting went without a response. Instead, the Jolteon increased her pace, zooming around the trainer in a circle.

Luke set his hands on his hips with a sigh, frowning his mild exasperation. "Well, I guess there's no harm," he said, watching the electric-type start doing laps. As long as she eventually came back...

He only caught the trailing end of what was being said, but what he heard earned a quiet, almost sheepish smile in return. His frame of reference for most things was very narrow, so he didn't know if what he had accomplished was genuinely impressive or not, but it was something that he had succeeded in before his former self - even if only through an unexpected and unfair advantage. Somehow it made him feel just a bit more real.

He was somewhat familiar with Ray, but the company she brought at her side - he sure did know some tall people - was not as recognizable. From the way the man spoke, though, it was easy to surmise that this was someone he was supposed to know. He offered a polite laugh in return and a faint shrug, "Sorry to say that I don't think I should volunteer my services to technology like that, as good a cause as it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:26 pm
The brunet stretched his muscles as he finished helping to move Naomi's things - only to gape at just how much Dith had brought on his own. Guess he'd better help with setting that up, too.

The offer for hugs made Akira grin again, but he still couldn't picture these people being comfortable enough with him to do such a thing. Especially another man. Rubbing the back of his neck, he walked up to the blonde giant with a free arm extended.

"Hello again - um, Dith, right? From the mines?" he added quickly. "Sorry, it's been so long. Akira, at your service." He bowed his head briskly. "May I help you with your bags? I thought I heard something about a barbecue set; I can try to set that up for you if you like."

Meanwhile, Tymiko seemed to have noticed the other pokemon that had joined Henrietta in the sand. She watched them for a minute before moving her hand to her own belt. Might as well let out Distance and Fathom to play. They hadn't seen Rem in ages.

The Umbreon emerged first, surprised, shaking herself off before gazing curiously at the huge lump of pokemon in the sand. Ohh...she wanted to touch that belly.

Fathom followed after, yawning and stretching lazily as if having woken from a nap. He looked to Tymiko and then to the ocean and back again inquiringly. The girl smiled and nodded, urging with a gesture for him to join the others and frolic in the water as he liked.

Amused, the Vaporeon seemed to be filled with a new energy as if he were a young eevee again. Leaping up, he sped past Distance, slapping her playfully with his tail on the way. Hey, look, there was Gummy! Or at least, it looked like him. Right now he seemed to be playing the role of a living fountain. Fathom smirked and walked up to the Totodile, poking at him experimentally with a paw.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:49 pm
Anastasia replied happily, her ears perked and her tail swaying behind her. the Umbreon paused to glance at both the blonde and the redhead, Anything interesting...? She frowned thoughtfully, trying to bring something, anything to mind, but couldn't.

"Oh, uh... Hi," she replied again, her brows still furrowed. That was good it was okay that she didn't remember her, because the only thing she could remember was maybe possibly seeing the girl once before in passing. How did someone remember someone else's name like that? "You can if you want to... And thanks, I guess?" Said Umbreon was too busy conversing with Happa to pay any attention to the newer human.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 pm
Ridley nodded his head in appreciation to Akira's help to take down the things from Hydro's back. Once everything was down, he returned to Naomi's side before being playfully pushed off the Blastoise's back. His trainer looked to him. "You need to interact more... go, go have fun." She said, shooing him off.

After getting Ridley to not be so clinging to her, she looked to everyone that Rosie introduced her to and waved. "Hello all!" She called out as she put the pokeball away.

Oberon on the other hand, just lounged in the sand as his trainer conversed. He tilted his head at the other trainer when she asked his name and answered with a soft 'Vee.' Naomi giggled, "his name is Oberon. He's always pouty looking, so don't let it throw you off." She explained softly, before letting out a sudden grunt when the 'seat' she was sitting on rumbled and started to move towards the water. She patted his shell, stilling him. "Don't worry, we'll do some surfing soon enough."

Oberon looked at the Vaporeon as she stepped besides the other trainer. His tail flicked as he gave a small wave with his paw.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 pm
A number of people had arrived by the time Abel set foot on the beach, it seemed, but that didn't bother him in the least. He was rather glad, actually, as that meant the gathering would be more enjoyable. "Hey," he called out to the group, of which he recognized roughly half or so, as he approached barefoot - his shoes long forgotten in his car on the outskirts of the beach - with some bags in hand, Isaac trotting along behind him, and Elizabeth tearing recklessly around the sand in various directions. "Sorry I'm late. How's everyone doin'?" He asked as he neared whoever was closest - which appeared to be Rosie, who he hadn't seen in a while, and the people she was with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:51 pm
Happa asked without thinking, regarding the brunette. Then he remembered how Anastasia seemed sad to talk about her trainer's moods. he offered,

He sighed and lay down in the sand. He rolled onto his back and stretched out luxuriously.

"Thank you." Seating herself on the steps, Tymiko watched the pokemon play with a peaceful, faraway look on her face. "Oh, there's Dith. And Hen," she murmured softly, as if mostly to herself. "You don't want to go say hi to them?"  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:11 pm
Anastasia smiled as Happa switched topics, grateful that he had made such a decision, and went along with it with a bob of her head. if she actually enjoyed that sort of thing, or if Isabella or Jacques weren't so merciless in 'casual' training, Her gaze shifted to a gray spotted Vaporeon lying in the sand by the water's edge before it returned once more to the Leafeon. She giggled a little at his behavior, then flopped onto her side to similarly sprawl herself out.

From the way Tymiko spoke, Seraphine wasn't entirely sure who the young girl was speaking to - her or herself. "Uh, not really?" May as well assume it was her, given she'd just spoken to her a moment ago and had even asked to sit with her, so it stood to reason that her following comments and question were to her... Right?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 pm
Rosie giggled happily at the hug that Dith gave her, returning the hug to her friend happily, "I'm glad you could make it!" she knew how busy his schedule was, so it was really nice to see him here today.
Se smiled as him and Ray moved over to greet Luke, and congratulate him, But it seemed like she would have her own newly joining friend to greet.

Rosie remembered Abel, but it had only been once before that she had really met him and got to speak with him, the blond perked up when the man who had helped Luke during a vary dangerous attack.
"Hi Abel! Oh! I'm glad you could make it. This gives me that chance to thank you personally for helping Luke out the other week."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:13 pm
Ray squinted an eye, her head jerking back a little at Dith's proposal.
Very seriously she pulled her arm off of Luke's shoulder "Are you mad ol' man? that kind of power- you'll destroy us all!"
She flung an arm at dith, as if appauled that he would sudgest something so dangerous, before giving a big wink to Luke.

(To Everyone)
"ALRIGHT!" Ray called out, the tall women stepping forward, her lanky and almost shapeless form being clung to by a sleeveless gray and dark green wet suit, her ashy gray hair pulled back completely out of her face and breaded to the back of her head.
"Hen's screamin' is the right idea! I'm paddling back out now, There is a pack of Seel out there feeding! I say we go out and say hi, you don't get a chance to go play with the water life now do you.

A wide grin spread over the older trainer's face as she winked at the general gatherings "Some on! suits on, grab a board if you don't have a swimming pokemon, and follow me out."

With that the tall women grabbed up the board she had stuck into the sand, and waited to see who was coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:18 pm
The Leafeon looked on at the other pokemon curiously. Noticing Anastasia's eyes drift to a spotted Vaporeon, he tried to remember her from before. That's right...she was on Dith's ship for his party. He hadn't talked to her himself, but she hadn't seemed very nice to the other pokemon around at the time.

he agreed. Flicking his tail, he sat up again.

Tymiko blinked and tilted her head. "How come? Not feeling too sociable?" she asked Sera gently.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:38 am
Dith chuckled briefly as he released Rosie, feigning a pout at Luke's refusal and Ray's additional comments re: perpetual motion. "Aw, you know, you people just do not respect science," he joked, "doing tests for science is fun, there is cake at the end! Sometimes."

Akira was then treated to a wide grin and an 'aaaah' of understanding. "Of course, that's right! Uh, da, if you would like to! There are some directions on the outside of the case, just mind your fingers in the joints and such." Not that Dith was a mother hen or anything, never that! What an accusation to make.

Ah, and another person!... Wait, didn't he recognize him too? Dith gave Able the mildly puzzled smile of a man trying to match a face to an encounter. "Oh hey, didn't I make you drop your drink one time?" he said after a moment, straightening up and snapping his fingers as the memory came to him. It hadn't been long after the desert and he hadn't been all that adept at navigating with one eye yet.

"You know I think I like that suggestion," Dith said in reference to Ray's holler; getting into the water to cool off sounded great right about now. Without further ado he stripped off his shirt and grabbed one of the boards. "Swimming will build up a good appetite too!" he added to nobody in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:43 am
Naomi watched as everyone seemed to converse with each other, obviously knowing each other. She sighed and remained quiet, not wanting to be rude as she patted her Blastoise's shell and watched her Eevee.

Hearing someone yelling near the water, she turned to look at them. The instant they mentioned going in the water and surfing, she perked up. With that, she instantly removed her jacket and tossed it, revealing the white tank top, bikini top underneath and some surf shorts. Not hesitating, she nudged Hydro toward the water, not even caring about the pack of Seels at the moment. "C'mon Hydro, let's surf!" She was replied with a happy rumble as the large turtle rushed toward the water.

Ridley on the other hand, caught the thrown jacket and shook his head at his trainer's antics. He just stayed behind and kept Oberon company.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:42 pm
"Whooooo!" Henrietta called, running circles around her Totodile, now, who, upon being poked by the Vaporeon, simply seemed to increase his water distribution, spraying over a wider area.

The girl continued to play, happily, until she heard Ray's call; Gummy didn't have surf, and Bub was a little too lazy to be a boat, though he usually made a good bed- without even bothering to take any clothes off, Henrietta ran to get a board; a huge grin on her face to all.
"HI EVERYONE! I wanna come meet the seel!"

Gummy was happy enough to stay and be a cooling fountain for whoever wanted. He would look after Bub. Or was that the other way around? Hen' wasn't sure; they would be alright together, anyway, with Fluffster and Horizon able to climb up on top of Bub too, to rest when they needed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff