Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:17 pm
"Ookay okay, Jazz first so I can let him go and play for a bit before bed." Rosie agreed, once she had made her way to to the second floor, bounching the Growlithe in her arms lightly as he continued to moan. "No more crying sweety come on."

She let out a breath followed with a light laugh as she walked into the bathroom to get the brushes, "can you imagine what this is going to be like is he evolves." She said to Luke with another laugh.
She disappeared for a couple of seconds, coming back out to walk over and hand Luke a brush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:47 pm
"Maybe he'll get used to it by then?" Luke suggested with a shrug, glad that Sephira was so compliant and that his other furry pokemon had short enough hair that they didn't need brushing - Rem especially didn't seem to be the sort that liked being handled.

He took a seat on the couch, placing Sephira in his lap where she happily turned a small circle and settled herself. He received the offered brush with a nod in thanks and presented it to the dark-type briefly before combing the bristles gently through her bushy tail.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:39 pm
Jazz let out a snort in Luke's direction that answered with a clear 'doubt it!'
He flopped onto his side as Rosie took a seat on the ground just in front of the couch.

It was this that she was quite used to, as she started to brush through the thick mess of fur with a gentle but effective efficiency.
"Maybe, He's come a long way from when he first came into the house." Rosie said, giving the Growlithe a pat on the head "Training is going well, and he's adapting to life out of the wild."

She glanced over at Luke "He followed you home from the forests this last winter." She explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm
He gave a short laugh, gesturing briefly to the Zorua in his lap, "Do I make a habit of having pokemon follow me from the wild?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:05 pm
"Um.." Rosie glanced up, pausing from brushing out Jazz for a couple of seconds to briefly look over the pokemon
"I think we both do, really." she admitted. "That how I started a friendship with Kiss, and Celtic, And you were the one had Northern following you too. So I think its kind of normal here." she added with a chuckle.

Once Jazz was finished, Rosie placed the brush down, and patted him, kissing his nose "all done!"
scrambling to his feet Jazz tore around the room, shaking himself off before bouncing up onto the couch next to Luke and barking once. Looking SO happy to be free again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:53 am
"I guess it's easier than battling and throwing a pokeball, huh?" Perhaps more effective too, to an extent... With a pokemon that had willingly come along, it seemed easier to form a friendly relationship faster.

Sephira eyed Jazz disapprovingly as the Growlithe appeared, and she whapped a paw at him in response to the noisy bark, earning a small jostle from her trainer. "You be nice," Luke warned, setting the brush beside him.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:24 am
Taking this as a sign to play instead of a one of annoyance Jazz returned the gesture, hopping once before lifting a paw up with the intent of thumping Sephira on her head, the whole while, his newly fluffed tail wagging happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:30 am
Sephira didn't take kindly to the Growlithe's response, and in return she took on the form of a Mightyena, growling her warning only for a moment before Luke broke her illusion by picking her up and standing from the couch. "Okay, okay," he said, "that's enough of that. You calm down now."

The Zorua snorted in unhappy resignation.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:36 am
Startled by the sudden transformation Jazz yelped and staggered backwards, right off the edge of the couch.

Rosie smiled as she helped Jazz up to his feet again, looking up at Luke and Sephira "She's still having a hard time getting along with any of the others, isn't she."
It had been at least a month now, the house was usually filled with pokemon, but Roisie hadn't seen her really try and interact with any of them, it kind of worried her about the pup, especially that young, they needed friends, and play buddies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:40 am
"I guess she doesn't trust them," Luke supposed with a slight frown. "As far as I know, she was alone for a whole week before she came back with me; the only time I saw her with any other pokemon was when a Mightyena was harassing her."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:41 am
"Poor thing." Rosie sympathized, it certainly wasn't a good way to start life "Well, maybe we should start trying to do something about that. Getting her more used to everyone, and see that they're not trying to hurt her. I'm sure there is some training we can do." She offered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:44 am
He hummed thoughtfully, watching the Zorua that looked back up at him in curiosity. "I'd like to let her do things at her own pace, but... I guess that's what she's doing now, and it's not really working out very well. You really should at least get along with your teammates, Sephira."

The dark-type pouted.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:47 am
"This is her home now, there isn't any reason she should have to feel scared or uncomfortable." Rosie added, pushing herself to her feet, while she pulled out the fur that was sticking to the bristles. "No ones going to force her to do something she doesn't want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 am
"It's hard to tell if she's scared or if she's just, you know... standoffish." The Zorua did seem to have a strong and independent personality - except when it came to being handled by her trainer. "Either way, it doesn't look like a very fun way to go about the everyday," he tousled the tuft of fur on the pokemon's head, "so maybe we should try to fix it a little, huh?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:05 am
Nodding in agreement, she smiled at the Zorua, hoping that it would work out.
"Well, its late, so. Maybe we can talking about it more tomorrow."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces