Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusa OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:45 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12

You know. You are a strange person.

Eh, I've been told that. Also, what are the concerns and suspicious?

Kagerou is concerned with how public Testial has been. I marked Testial as a means of driving his bounty to a realistic level.

well as fair as that sounds, testials going threw a...thing with shukaku. So i had him go to someone who had actually tamed their demon.

And Kagerou has not?

He is a Jichuuriki too you know. With a much stronger demon than the Ichibi. Surely the lil' Chuunin could give pointers... or stab you in the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:46 pm
S H I N I N G A C E
Chaos_wolf12
Every Body Do The Flop!

lol you're at 210'000 ryo in the bingo book.

yeah. and my characters actually innocent, only thing he did was, get rescued from a fight *Cough* wings of god *Cough* and yell at a waitress. but with perfect reason.....shukaku wanted to drink.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:47 pm
Gabriel Clockwork

Kind of hard to fight sand, unless you glow him up. well blowing other demons up are how you defeat them too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:48 pm
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E
Chaos_wolf12
Every Body Do The Flop!

yeah. and my characters actually innocent, only thing he did was, get rescued from a fight *Cough* wings of god *Cough* and yell at a waitress. but with perfect reason.....shukaku wanted to drink.

In my opinion your character needs a warm death. You let OOC influence you way too much and you're taking so much offense to it. It's sad... if Kagerou had a reason to kill Testial, he would.  

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:50 pm
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E
Chaos_wolf12
Every Body Do The Flop!

In my opinion your character needs a warm death. You let OOC influence you way too much and you're taking so much offense to it. It's sad... if Kagerou had a reason to kill Testial, he would.

Well i was innocent. the only reason i'm going to get attacked is because you and wings put money on my head...for...ridiculous reasons..running from a fight.. with a JASHINIST! and yelling at a waitress, i'm ganna go back and apologize to that waitress too.  
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork

Kind of hard to fight sand, unless you glow him up. well blowing other demons up are how you defeat them too.

I wish to see how well you can fight someone with complete mastery over earth, medical ninjutsu, can spontaneously regenerate and activate the 6th Gate and used the 2nd Stage of Demon release with more speed and strength than your own all the while with a horde of chakra eatting insects and close to perfect invisibility.

Your skill from what I seen cannot possibly match me.  

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E
Chaos_wolf12
Every Body Do The Flop!

The money is a reason to kill him. I might lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 pm
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork

I wish to see how well you can fight someone with complete mastery over earth, medical ninjutsu, can spontaneously regenerate and activate the 6th Gate and used the 2nd Stage of Demon release with more speed and strength than your own all the while with a horde of chakra eatting insects and close to perfect invisibility.

No need to sound so insulting haha.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:53 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E
Chaos_wolf12
Every Body Do The Flop!

Well i was innocent. the only reason i'm going to get attacked is because you and wings put money on my head...for...ridiculous reasons..running from a fight.. with a JASHINIST! and yelling at a waitress, i'm ganna go back and apologize to that waitress too.

This is the reason I marked you additionally. You're taking all of this personally. It makes me want to stab you through my monitor. It's sad of how much of a fit you're throwing over fiction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:53 pm
S H I N I N G A C E

Gabriel Clockwork

Well you obviously haven't seen enough of my skill. i just used my swords in that fight...i really couldn't do anything since i'd be hurting myself against that jashinist. Also i'm not taking it personally, it may seem so because i don't want my character to ,DIE!!!  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 pm
S H I N I N G A C E
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork

No need to sound so insulting haha.

Wasn't meant to insult him, merely the truth from observations from my own lurking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 pm
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E

Gabriel Clockwork

Well you obviously haven't seen enough of my skill. i just used my swords in that fight...i really couldn't do anything since i'd be hurting myself against that jashinist. Also i'm not taking it personally, it may seem so because i don't want my character to ,DIE!!!

Then I hereby challenge you to a fight to the death. A fight to claim each other's bounty. Or. A dispute of demons.  

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:56 pm
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E

Gabriel Clockwork

Then I hereby challenge you to a fight to the death. A fight to claim each other's bounty. Or. A dispute of demons.

Dude kind of pushing the limit, i don't want to fight you, Don't come to the training water fall either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:59 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E

Gabriel Clockwork

Dude kind of pushing the limit, i don't want to fight you, Don't come to the training water fall either.

I don't meta... Why would I? I have no reason to.  

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:03 pm
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
Gabriel Clockwork
Chaos_wolf12
S H I N I N G A C E

Gabriel Clockwork

I don't meta... Why would I? I have no reason to.

I'm just saying don't go outside of kusa and go threw the forest and discover the training water fall by accident.  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff