Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:22 pm
Bahd grammer is reel

Reiko Zena

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
He began thinking. "I've reached my decision." after that thought he stood up and pulled out his kunai. he then untied his headband signaling his village. taking out his list he stabbed his list into the wall and tied his headband around his arm. Standing up he then left. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin. List
Possible weaknesses:
Katon,
Raiton
Notes: The mizukage has a strong and intimadating presence. Not only that he has alot of other uchiha under his commission. It is a beautiful village. This is all i could bring back. I was spared his wrath.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:08 am
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe both stared xxx We both stared xxx We both stared
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▰▰▰
                                                                                      into the depths of the abyss,
                                                                                      xxxxxx─────────xxxx and when it looked back,
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou blinked.xxxxx

xxxxx Lars took the money that the Kusakage gave him, glad that Kleine had became a Jounin for his efforts. He stood himself up and straightened himself up. He realized that Testial had left because of his chakra signature heading away from the office and he probably knew why he had left. Call it a hunch. The Sannin sighed and rubbed the back of his head and noticed that everyone was waiting to speak to the Kusakage,

"My lady, we will speak later about any important matters, but at the moment it seems that your village needs you. I will be around Kusagakure if you need me."

With that, Lars took his leave, noticing Aki and giving a gentle smile and a light wave to her and her friend, hopefully the two would notice this as a simple greeting.

[Exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Someone was about to get atomized. When Armand had wandered into the office she had been about to say something pressing. Instead she was cut off by the very rude entry. She had all but fixed her hands to detach him from the world when Lucifer ripped the boy out of her kill box and she calmed down. Now that the door was wide open it seemed like people were going to start flooding in. When Vuhkan's grandson entered she nodded through the intro, already aware of who he was through village records. "Nice to officially meet you Xerxes san. She would say as she motioned for everyone else to come in as well when Lars left, hoping VUhkan didn't have much to do so he could help her direct and control traffic.

I know who all of you are, no need to introduce yourselves. she began, though her eyes were stuck on Aki's for a few moments longer than all the rest. She was about to start handing out missions to the group when her ears twitched and she heard skittering. She looked to the window and sure enough their was a noticeable amount of bugs in it. She knew who they belonged to... She stood up with a start and looked at Vuhkan, all business mode engaged. She'd point at the bugs and then look to the streets, trying to find the origin. When she did, she noticed a distinct lack of things to see at what should have been the epicenter. Rather than try and see or sense the unsensable she fixed her lips to whistle to him.

Instead a bird tweeted to her from the window pane. A note tied to it's leg was the first thing she noticed. She fed it a cracker upon reaching her desk and untied the note quickly. Alright, you want a mission, I have one here. She told Lucius, and extended that to Aki and Arek as well. Someone claiming to be a rogue from leaf, and a chuunin rank, is at the gate. I don't know what world he lives in, but we don't take rogues for face value. He claims to be a merchant, but I don't think any of us are that stupid. He's a rogue or a spy from somewhere and considering we just blew up most of kiri... and by we I mean Lars and Kleine... she said through gritted teeth as she wondered what in the nine hells they were thinking, ... we need to be on higher alert than they were. One of my top trackers is on the case as well, but I want each of you three to go to him and follow him. Once we have determined what his goal is we will act accordingly. She paused.

Either way he and anyone he came with are being arrested. Maybe killed. There will be no leader on this mission, consider it a team of equals though the ranks may say otherwise. Vuhkan and I will intervene if needed, but you all should have this on lock. Oh and one more thing. She looked deathly serious. If either of them have a doujutsu, I want them killed with extreme prejudice. Do you understand? That last statement would clue them in to the fact that she wasn't playing games, and that she had clear ulterior motives behind this, though only siuationaly. Here's the note I was sent, it has his description on it. Her arms would extend to hand Aki the letter, and then she would get up and open a door on the far side of he room. Inside was a katana, decorative but otherwise normal. She would expect them to be gone by the time she turned back around, leaving her with Vuhkan.

What do you make of this? she asked him rhetorically as she stared out over the village, gaze focused on he gates. If they could be captured alive, great. If not, then that would be less great but acceptable, as they would be able to be interrogated. Either way she left the matter in numerous capable hands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:15 am

Of the small batch of bugs that filtered in through the village, one of the two groups that Kagerou himself commanded went to the office. They buzzed around in an excited frenzy at all the different chakra yet the demon host compelled them to calm, the bug demon itself had its influence over his minions. Without delay, several black beetles flew across and nestled in a few key spots, all with a keen spot. They were not intelligent enough to relay full conversations to their host yet they were however intelligent enough to know the scent of chakra and recognize whom was who.

However two orbs of the bugs floated around comically like two grasping hands as one knocked over something and took a brush and another unraveled a scroll so it rolled across with the back side showing. With whatever ink was on the brush, a messy message was written across the parchment.

' Sta...tus.... i...n...vill...ag..e?...S..e......nt.....b....u...gs....to...he...re....and.....ot...h...er...p...l...ac...es. - K A '

The sloppy message was concluded with the K A initials of Kagerou Aburame and the distinct seal of the medical corps left by the bugs sap. The large portion of them quickly left out the window as the alarmed beetles were off to 'fortify' the areas that their host deemed to keep an eye on.

Rank ll E (No Chakra)
              A much more advanced form of the chameleon jutsu taught to most earth style users, except it costs no chakra for the user upon activation. The user may simply vanish for 2 posts in a fight. Even bloodlines with enhanced perceptions will not be able to know where you are. Only dojutsus and sensory type ninjas will know where you are.

Hive Mind - Passive
              The bugs controlled by the Aburame have always had a sort of symbiotic relationship with the host, the bugs provide their power and the host provides them the chakra to survive. When the Aburame is using their bugs and manipulating them to work with and attack, there is a mental connection that is constantly going on and whatever the bugs are feeling, doing and thinking, the host would know this as well and it becomes part of the reason on how the clansmen are exceptional trackers as well. However the bugs thoughts are primitive and would not act well as spies, only basic information is usually given but the host would know the gist of such things from the creepy symbiotic contact with their insects. This jutsu is a passive for any and all Aburame.

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:52 am
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxEyebrows quirked in surprise as Armand simply strode into the office with a kick at the door. She was actually preparing to move to act just in case the drunk was some form of threat to the Lady Kage, however Lucifer beat her to the punch. With a grin she watched said drunk be removed from the premise in a water prison. Aki returned Lar's small greeting with a smile and wave. At this point she figured enough people had departed so she stood up and entered the office while beckoning Arekku to follow with a wave of her hand.

xxxxxThe sultry gaze the Kage brought a light blossom of pink across Aki's cheeks. Aki stood petrified under the look the Lady Kage. Never before had she noticed such eyes from the leader before. She felt practically undressed by the piercing blue look. Thankfully Aki was saved as the skittering of bugs on the window drew away Kya's attention. The young woman visibly relaxed and cupped a hand around the heat radiating from her face. Watching the bugs move about outside quickly killed off whatever feeling those blue eyes had given her.

xxxxxThen she was launched into work mode while the kage began to hand out a mission. A rogue in the village? That could potentially be an issue. What definitely was an issue was the news that Lars and Kleine had destroyed most of Kiri. Aki bit back a groan. She knew that Kleine was going to be an issue, but why did Lars involve himself in such a disaster? It was clear by the Kage's anger that they had not acted on her will. Did they just go off and cause destruction because it was... fun? Aki frowned but did not have anymore time to think on the matter as the rest of the mission details were dealt out. Seek out, determine goals, and act accordingly. Could be simple, if someone else didn't ******** up. Aki took the note and scanned the details, memorizing them. She passed the note to her two teammates so they may learn the details of the mission as well. "Understood, My Lady." She said curtly with a bow of her head then turned on heel and left the office. She'd wait for Arekku and Lucius to meet her in the hallway. That is if either of them chose not to launch immediately into action. If Arekku approached her in the hallway she'd offer him a slightly apologetic smile, "Looks like you're back in business with us. Maybe when this is over you could try to speak to her about what happened. Or just don't. She may not actually care. Let's get to work now." If they were ready to go or had not approached her at all she would then leave the building, try to ignore the bugs around the village, and start the mission.

i am no cinderella.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:56 am

Vukan rose a single eyebrow as the office was infiltrated by not the shinobi, but the small beetles that he had been seeing and they flew in with an odd way. Outside the sky was blackened slightly by the swarm of beetle by only one person. The old man grunted and tapped his staff once as he nodded to the two groups of bugs moving about after the kage whistled to the source. Like an invisible child he saw the message written out.

"Not..the... ..." he said before it was too late but it was. The bugs soiled an important report scroll and now had the wording of a three year with down syndrome scrawled all along the back of it. He visibly sighed as the beetles departed save for a few left behind.

I hope lady kage does not mind that.

He was asked on the matter and the old man only pondered exactly what when he had been asked. For awhile he had been mostly silent, earlier he had told the kage to wait and deal with matters at hand with the village. Now it was even more apparent to deal with the village first. Vukan focused his seals along the room of the office. Several incantations were prepared but were all but invisible to the eye. One was a simple barrier and another was a more... forbidden technique that he rather not tell the kage.

"Suspicious people enter our village everyday by the dozens, lady kage." Vukan said simply and he looked out the window from where he stood a few feet away from. To him the supposed spies were no big deal if he was alarmed. "Much as I do not trust Kagerou. I am confident he has it under ties already." He added, noting the shaky history of the bug man in addition to that he was a demon host.

"To make an exception and go on alert now, Lady Kage, would only tip them off. I would advise to proceed as normal, let a select few keep an eye on things, like always. Keep word to our men to not use terrain altering jutsu. Otherwise our village will destroy itself. But please note my distrust of your tracker, he's a troubled one."

=============================

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the Kusakage informed him of his mission, he lightly sighed at the two who had attacked the mist. However, while it may cause more problems they could get an advantage as they decreased the size of the mists army. After the last part however, Lucius grew a little worried. As a team he believed that they could overtake the stranger but killing was another matter entirely. He shook his head and calmed himself, as he followed Aki into the hall.

Once he was in the hall, he accepted the mission details from Aki and quickly read them over. "I guess we should wait for the last member and then start walking to the gate. Oh! I am a sealing master of the Uzumaki and contain the Senju's mokuton. Just thought that was important to know." He hoped the other two were more offensive than him. Sure he could fight, but he struggled to kill a person. Instead, he could almost only immobilize.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:18 am
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

(edit) A lot of things going on I thought the Aburame was the enemy, fixed.

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku was confused by all the noise and randomness in the office, so he simply stayed close to Aki. It would seem that be the simplest approach. Then before he knew it there was a mission on his lap.

Arekku followed suit and bow the same way as Aki, then followed suit to the hallway. "Ehhh I was just gonna say hi nothing too complicated." Arekku said as he shrugged his shoulders. He started to think of a strategy, at the moment nothing came to mind. After all he wasn't much for spying or tracking, his specializations lied elsewhere. Though with luck it would just be something simple and his limited skills would work. He looked over at Aki and smiled. "Well let's get to work and see what our guest are up to. The name's Arekkusu and I'm just a simple medic, just call me Arekku. He said as they exit the building, trying to quickly introduce himself to the third member.

-exit-

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that they were alone the Kusakage let hot air out of her nostrils. Arrogance will be the death of whoever sent these fools. Be they rogues, that's even worse for them. Being Ex-leaf was no good. The guards had reported him blind, but fully able to fill out his own form. And he was a chuunin. That meant he wasn't recently blinded, and therefore a danger nonethless. On the note of her tracker using a very important scroll for such foolishness when the bugs could have arranged themselves into the shapes of letters, she nearly atomized those as well. Somehow, I hope these infiltrators, or rogues whatever, cause trouble so I can vaporize them. She plopped down in her chair again and listened to the od man's council. She sent the bird back with her orders, play it cool. Let Kagerou, crazy b*****d, and team Cockatrice (that's their squad name) handle it. On the note of his reservations about Kagerou, she could only shake her head in slight discontent.

I'd offer you similar words of wisdom and warning about Kleine. Loose cannon, but within him I see much of me. That spells trouble for the rest of the shinobi world. On what we spoke of earlier, she said locking eyes with her elder. I know that it's not always good to have such goals, but I am my father's child. I seek a better, stronger Kusa, and while mist may not be an issue, I forsee great challenge in the form of Cloud and Konoha. The child star, Christian, is strong, noble, and kind. He is no threat to us so long as we do not attack him so far as I know. His protection of mist can only go so far as well. Konoha, however, has been a target of mine since I was a part of the anbu here years ago in younger times. She wasn't old by any means. No, she was just experienced. Not many ninja lived to her age, let alone the old dust walker himself. He would understand what she meant. It's large, it's potentially as strong as us, and with the way history repeats itself the Leaf village would be a powerful enemy. It could be a strong ally as well, however.

She began filling out paper work, but didn't miss a beat of the conversation. The mist has no choice but to bend the knee to us honestly. But that can wait. In your opinion, what of the leaf and Cloud as far as relations? I lean to staying neutral with Cloud for now, and beginning a secret campaign against Konoha. She was indeed at an impasse in life, rare was she indecisive. But Vuhkan and Lars, moreso Vuhkan, were there in case of those occurences. She made a decent dent in her work before dropping the pen and sitting back, making Jinton constructs in her hand, nonlethal ones. Simply floating them in her hands. The small ball of bright energy would surround itself first in a cone, and then that would morph into a cylandrical cone. A bit of molding would turn that white hot construct into a sphere, and then a cube. As it rotated she sheered at it and constructed new things until she finally held and octagon in her hand, packed with as much energy as an SS rank yet completely benign in every way. Up until recently, and kiri would know this first hand, the village had been this ball of pent up energy. Now it appeared that the time had come to show the world just how strong Kusa was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:15 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxThe grass clone had hurried across town to the office. She entered and went straight into Kya's office. With a bowed head she gave the field report, "My lady, We have located the two supposed Konoha rouges and are preparing to make contact. They are at the springs." The clone spoke quickly while bowed then stood straight again.

i am no cinderella.

Bahd grammer is reel

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:39 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxThe real Aki recollected from petal from and sat on the outer window sill. She dispelled the clone which was turned uselessly into grass that fluttered to the floor. She pushed open the window and utilized the wind retrieval skill to clean the office free of grass. That task done Aki looked to the Kage, "My Lady, we spoke with the two and determined them to be harmless. We have since let them go to enjoy our village. I hope you approve of this choice. If their given story turns out to be false and they bring strife to our village then on my head be it." She spoke with her head bowed respectfully but remained sitting on the windowsill. She would remained in that position until the Lady Kage let her stand (or rather sit) at ease.

i am no cinderella.

EDIT: bahd grammer is reely reel fixed an error.
                                                                            Bahd grammer is reel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku arrived at the office once again, he took the front door like a person. He headed into the office, Aki was of course already there. But he didn't see Lucius yet. "Ummm hi, mission completed so far." Arekku said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius walked through the village streets up to the Kage’s building. As he entered he sighed, happy that there wasn’t a line to wait in. He walked up to the receptionist who stroke up a pleasant conversation with him. However, Lucius wasn’t in the talkative mood. Instead he politely ended the conversation and, with a knock, entered the Kage’s office. He saw Aki standing there and his grandpa in almost the same place as before. He turned his blue eyes to the Kage and a shiver of fear rushed through him. “Everything Aki says is correct, and if they do cause trouble then not only will we be responsible but I will personally go stop him.” He tried to sound confident but his body shook once more. Not for fear of the kage but of fighting. No not fighting, killing. Killing? Since when had he been afraid of killing people. Lucius quickly pushed the fear out his mind and refocused himself. He bowed towards the kage and awaited a response, hoping that she wouldn’t explode.

Chakra: 173
Shadow: 6+1=7
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Dii de Mer

Naito_Arekkusu7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:02 am
                                                      TROLOLOLO

The Kusakage, by the time they would have entered, was focused on her smll variant of the detachment of the primitive world. Aki coming in broke that focus, and it made her look at her with violence in her eyes as the octagon puffed out of reality. However her gaze changed from harsh to DEAD SEXY I mean firm, until Lucious and Arrekk came in. Without breaking her stare she tossed two bags of gold equal to (insert math for your total word count, including all of Kagerou's.) She'd then motion for them to leave, but for Aki to stay as she narrowed her eyes. She kicked a chair out from under the desk, a clear indication that she wanted Aki to sit. Once Aki sat down, her eyes would turn into dead-sexy. She even forgot Vuhkan was there. The gaze from earlier was complete and working in full force. This time she was doing more than undressing her with her eyes. She licked her full, pink lips and bit the bottom one. She uttered not a whole word as her eyes trailed over every single one of her many features. Well well, she'd say with velvety smooth voice. Lookey what I found. Let the games begin.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:13 am
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku had a clear face of annoyance, he felt like a tool and a whore with money just being tossed at him like that. Though he did as she ordered as he was motioned away as he simply turned and walked away from the room. He stuffed the gold he earned inside his pack as he left the building. Though he now had a devious smile on his face as he walked he clearly was thinking of something. "So that's the lady kage ehhh. Arekku mused as he was now in the streets of Kusa, smile still on his face he then suddenly banished from sight as he started running to a new destination.

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff