Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man raised an eyebrow. Do I know you? He questioned the words. Did he mention wanting to be known, or wanting for this man to be known, or anything of the sort? He recalled asking for kleenex. But, if the guy wanted to play 'let's socialize', then Kleine supposed he'd go at it. He had nothing better to do anyway. "You don't know me. Easily mended. I'm Kleine." He held out a hand, an offer for a shake. Perhaps if he was more devious he'd lace his fingers in some body-disassembling energy or something like that. Sadly Asher was not foreign. He didn't have an excuse to kill the boys on the homefront. Not yet at least. "And what about you, Asher Heiland? Oh, sorry. I slipped. I already know you. You're one of those ******** from the Plains. Heiland. Northerner." He looked him straight in the eyes, his lips lifting to grin.

He wouldn't kill him, but he enjoyed playing with people in one way or another. And Kleine knew a lot. He researched all of the powerful figures in this village; potential targets for further "forensic" investigation. The Jounin were especially researched, as he would be one soon. And he would try to be the best, as he was the best Chuunin right now. Asher, he was a Heiland. They tended to be Hoshigaki. He could tell that he was one as well. The man sized him up quickly; attempted to determine whether or whether not he would be formidable for the day when Kleine decided to take him down. Yes, he was indeed a man of much macabre.

Another voice came, and he heard it loud and clear. He glanced to it, and saw that it was one of the guys over in Kiri that failed to stop him. Foreigner. Weak one too. Easy kill. The man pulled his sword from his own flesh and gripped it in his right hand. "What're you here for, Joukai?" He asked, very plainly. "We're practically at war now, don't you know?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kleine. He was definitely interesting. The man had this aura around him, danger. Asher's instincts were yelling at him 'leave', 'this guy is trouble', 'forget you met him'. But maybe in that moment, Asher felt a bit rebellious. Along with his aura of brazen insanity, Kleine had an appeal too. Something about him resonated with Asher, to the point where he couldn't stop staring. He smiled, Kleine made it possible to charmingly insult someone. He took Kleine's hand, shaking it.

Another person approached them. This time, a boy. He looked young, naive, new. Fresh in this world of carnage and tragedy; a greenhorn in the abyss of life. Polar opposite of Kleine, this one made Asher feel like his affections were justified. He seemed so innocent. "I... Hey." Saying he was cute was an understatement. Asher gave him a half smile, meeting his eyes. "How did something so cute come from Kirigakure? I thought only monsters came from that village." He said referring to Hashao. I'm Asher C. Heiland." Sweeping his white bangs to one side, Asher stepped closer to both the men.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:58 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kirigakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx Hashao didn't mind that he interrupted their conversation, he waltzed right up to him with a large smile playing on his lips. The guy, Klein, wasn't as welcoming as the one after, but he expected as much. "Hashao Joukai, actually.." he chuckled a little from the monster comment. It was a coincidence he said such a thing, coming from the Kusa village. "I only stay with villages if they benefit me. Kirigakure hasn't been very beneficial." He said shortly, still needing a plan to go ahead with. He usually thought everything through but at the moment he was blank; the destruction of Kiri knocking the strategy out of him. So instead he found himself here... examining things.

Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 4(+2/-2)
                                                                        Chakra Points: 180

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:27 pm

His eyes lightened up a little; Asher didn't get offended at all. Wow, what a rare specimen. Usually Kleine had boys and their mothers coming at him with frying pans when he insulted their clan. Or their person. Instead he shook his hand and let it go. How impressive. He was almost taken aback by his tenacity, to a minimal degree. He grew somewhat interested in him; in the man that seemed to sit idly as a horde of squirrels murdered his protege, and a man who very openly seemed to tease some weak kid from the Mist. One he did not even know the preferences of. He thought that maybe he was simply a ravenous man when it came to sexual things. If that was the case, then Kleine was his equal in at least that specific area. Though his ways of approaching the topic of his own desires were far different. He did not tend to enjoy the subtleties of flirting, trying to catch people in vulnerable moments and all the like. Instead, he was exceptionally forward.

"You thought wrong," Kleine said. It was a response to his first statement in regards to Hashao; that a cute boy could come from a village of monsters. "Kiri is loaded with virginal boys who can't find their headbands, their techniques or even their own legs. Unfortunately they can't find their loyalty, either. Look at him jump ship the moment an iceberg nears. And why? For benefit? That's your issue isn't it, Hashao? You look to the nation for benefit. You should be looking to yourself. The nations are all led by self-absorbed, incompetent cravens. Your luck won't change no matter where you go." He spoke his own truth, though it was quite possibly "offensive". He didn't appreciate weakness, least of all in men.

"I hope you didn't come clinging to me. Or that you'd find my company receptive. I've killed hundreds of thousands of your countrymen. You're not exempt from that fate." He looked at him, and narrowed his eyes. He then looked to the side, at Asher, and asked himself: will he be so gallant as to defend the starstruck boy from the Mist?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Asher smiled at Hashao, exposing a set of perfect teeth. His canines were larger than the average person's, a trait gifted to him by inheritance. He moved closer to the boy, noting Kleine's change in interest. Asher wanted to split his attention evenly between the two, but that was a difficult task to accomplish, given how vastly different they were. Kleine was seemed primal, and dangerous. While Hashao appeared to be more innocent and collected. For the moment, Asher would focus on the younger one. He rand his hand across the boy's cheek. This day would develop into something very interesting. "That can't be the only reason you came here." Asher smiled again, he had plans for this boy. This would be his night of nights, a paradise on Earth, that would leave him begging for more. "I think I like you."

Kleine went on a rant, stating some semi-valid points. On the other hand... "Are you implying you are too noble for those acts? You wouldn't turn around when a dead end approaches you?" Asher closed the small distance between them. "I want you to show me the depths of your mind. Should I be afraid? What are you capable of?" Kleine was also extremely interesting. And he had a killer jaw line.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:48 pm

He stared between the two; watched Asher approach him and smooth his fingers across his cheek. The man raised an eyebrow slightly, and then laughed quietly to himself. He also professed liking him after hearing nothing more than a glimpse of his personality and only seeing a post-apocalyptic visage of him. How very reserved of Asher to be so unbelievably restrained with his uncontrollable affections. Eventually, Asher began to address him, their eyes meeting. He spoke, and Kleine tried as best he could to answer the questions that arose. The shinobi began to walk in circles around the white-haired man, a complacent expression on his face. "A dead end will never approach me. If it does it is because I deserved it. It is because I was not calculating enough, did not grow strong enough, was not aware enough. If my village comes under siege then I will kill the invaders or be killed. If I find the village insufficient for my needs then I will fulfill my needs on my own or make the village better. I fight for myself, I live by my own rules. I kill when I want to; ******** when I need to. I fight when I deem it appropriate but won't back away if it isn't. You could almost consider that my shinobi way, though sadly I find such a concept lost on me. Because that would imply that I have one code, one way to live by. I have many. Life is short regardless. Why spend it in fear when you could spend it in ecstasy?" He approached Asher then, at that moment.

He wrapped his arms around the man's chest, gripping the fabric of the tight shirt that concealed him. He leaned over, brought his head to rest on the man's shoulder and said, "You shouldn't be afraid unless you want to be. You shouldn't be anything unless you want to be. That way you'll be capable of anything, as I am. I've embraced my nature. I'm a man. I'm a beast." His breath ghosted over the Jounin's neck, his lips speaking into his ear. "What are you?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:32 am
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx Hashao disregarded the rude comments of Kleine, not minding it all. He found that the alpha males always seemed to hold rightful arrogance. Hashao knew Kleine was strong, and since he had no particular emotional ties with anyone in Kirigakure he could comfortably consider himself with such status; He didn't care. However when Asher expressed his feelings so quick and openly, he couldn't help but blush. He hadn't been confessed to in a long time, and the last was an incompetent boy that ended up dying afterward. "I look towards my nation for support, and that in return benefits me. I'm not coming to cling to you, simply watch and study. It's interesting because most of the time arrogant is seen in more weaker beings trying to hide their true feelings. To find it in such a strong specimen excites me." He didn't respond to Asher, simply tilted his head while trying to figure out if he was being true to his words.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:39 am

Asher's mouth contorted into his signature smile, that put everyone else's to shame. There was this natural feeling that exuded from Asher, you could tell that he put a lot of trust into himself. It wasn't arrogance, it was confidence more than anything. Once he separated from Kleine, he reached out, grabbing each of their respective hands. "I think it's time for us to go somewhere." Each of their words gave him a lot of insight on who they were, but he wanted to know more. Feel more. [Exit]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:19 pm

The man laughed. If Hashao looked to his nation to support, then why did he abandon it so easily? Was he saying that he followed based on self-interest rather than loyalty? Kleine couldn't find that sort of judgment to be proper. He called Kleine arrogant, that was true. But it wasn't blind arrogance. Kleine used to believe that he was a fool. He was humble, weak, and the sort of boy to believe that others could do things better than he. But then he became better than them. He realized he had a natural talent for things that everyone else fell mediocre in; for killing, for words, for art, for the mind. He was arrogant because he was better than the people around him. Hashao had seen it. How else could one man perpetuate the death of hundreds of thousands?

When Asher grabbed his hand and petitioned them to go, Kleine immediately stepped in front of him, taking the initiative and leading the way. "Somewhere isn't specific enough," he told him. "I have a better option." --exit--

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:45 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx Getting his hand caught by Asher, his eyes widened a bit in surprise. "Somewhere?" Before he could ask where, he was pulled out by the two grass ninja. [/exit]

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

A Mechanical Soldier

Married Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:48 am

From the streets of the village, ranging far and wide over the village, the reach of the aburame demon was slowly spreading. Through the field and the shinobi training field, the hunt of the man was resumed while his bugs swarmed over the blades of grass. Seeking chakra and roaming across in search of any oddities as well. A few remained and the rest of the bug storm moved along to the next area, each residing in careful spots to linger as sentries. They were primitive, but the bugs were all in all a link to keep a unified front.

Rank ll E (No Chakra)
              A much more advanced form of the chameleon jutsu taught to most earth style users, except it costs no chakra for the user upon activation. The user may simply vanish for 2 posts in a fight. Even bloodlines with enhanced perceptions will not be able to know where you are. Only dojutsus and sensory type ninjas will know where you are.

Hive Mind - Passive
              The bugs controlled by the Aburame have always had a sort of symbiotic relationship with the host, the bugs provide their power and the host provides them the chakra to survive. When the Aburame is using their bugs and manipulating them to work with and attack, there is a mental connection that is constantly going on and whatever the bugs are feeling, doing and thinking, the host would know this as well and it becomes part of the reason on how the clansmen are exceptional trackers as well. However the bugs thoughts are primitive and would not act well as spies, only basic information is usually given but the host would know the gist of such things from the creepy symbiotic contact with their insects. This jutsu is a passive for any and all Aburame.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:44 pm
Lucius walked onto the training fields. He didn't see anyone there and he sighed peacefully. He had dealt with people a bit to much in the past couple hours and he wanted to relax a bit. He dropped down in the grass and starred at the sky, watching the clouds drift by. Lucius liked the serenity that was accompanied with being alone. Being with others was altogether different. He sighed as he overthought the situation and just layer there peacefully  

Solarius flare

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Propping himself up on his elbows, Lucius slowly began standing up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, he had fallen asleep. Grumbling, he brushed the pieces of grass off himself while he starred at his imprint in the grass. “I hate naps” he muttered. He stretched out his arms before twisting his back till he heard a satisfying *crack*. Lucius began stumbling towards the village, waking up with each step. He had his alone time, now it was time to be around some people.

Chakra: 173
Shadow: 9+1=10
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:70,429

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

User ImageXX

User Image

User Image

________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Dominic made his way into the Training Fields of Kusagakure, stretching as he looked around for fellow shinobi to talk to. His shawl draped over his body as the serenity of the fields eased his spirit and calmed his mind. The sound of silence was a beautiful thing but conversation was needed. Dominic WAS just a Genin after all. Perhaps missions or just fighting would help him.

crying ITLE_BLEH_1029238383_zps27d415a5.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

________________________________make

______
User Image

Mayumi slipped through the area on the roads, taking a round route just past the training grounds to the market. The road less traveled but she would blend in fine with the traveling traders and hunters going back and fourth. She looked at the shinobi training and glanced across one in particular that was leaving with another in tow. She confirmed what she needed to from the simple glance as she turned the corner and into the market once more.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

[Enter-->Exit to streets]

XX_Clous_XX

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out