Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Furushiya [Kusagakure Springs] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treyj130

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Ren felt as Klein wrapped his arms around him and to began to kiss his shoulder. It was a strange feeling, that he felt, the feeling of being wanted, being needed. While it felt odd it was in a good way, a way that Ren liked. He ran a hand along Klein's solid muscular chest, feeling along every rock-hard contour. As the Heiland warm lips explored his shoulder Ren ran his hand through Klein's damp hair.

Klein for the last day had been his sensei but now it was on a different level. He could feel a pull towards Klein that he never had. It made him nervous, this strange feeling, but he didn't care in the least. He had never done anything like this, it just felt natural, he didn't have to think, just do.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                          xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                          He paused for a moment. It was unlike usual, where the violent impulse led him to act and react as quickly and powerfully as possible. Instead, he moved slowly. He made the moment tender. He kissed Ren softly on the lips, the heat from their faces interacting. He pressed his forehead into his, and slowly breathed out. He closed his eyes, and let the blackness swallow his thoughts. He memorized the feeling of Ren's hands against his chest, that desire that the two of them helped to perpetuate. In reaction, his arms wrapped around the boy's waist, pulling their upper bodies and their lower bodies closer and closer to one another. He felt down his skin, the soft flesh of a man that hadn't seen the sort of pain that Kleine had. He brought his hands further, then, to his thighs and the sensual depravity that came with. He nuzzled into him, more. He wanted the passion of the moment to eclipse the desire -- for Kleine and Ren to be inseparable, for a moment. For both of the two to fully embrace the pull. He had.

The man gently grabbed the other, and pulled him out of the submergence of the water. He let -- at the least -- their upper bodies simply sit against the carved rocks of the surface, wanting the feel of a more authentic Ren. He wanted to see him -- to sear that image to his mind.

His hands continued to roam, but eventually they settled to Renjin's sides as the exploration of his body had begun to conclude. He pressed him back, lower and lower against the pavement until he was free to be re-imagined. Kleine's lips wandered to his collarbone, then his Adam's Apple, then from his pecs to the arc of his abs. He left a trail of kisses downward, and even though it may have seemed a little juvenile, that was in a way what he wanted. He wanted this experience to be different.

He loomed over Ren from the short gap between them, staring down at him. You could say his expression was monotone, but there was a subtle inquiry in it that signaled that he somehow wasn't all that sure of what he was doing. "What do you want me to do, Ren? I know this place isn't so ideal, what with the chance of getting hauled out for public indecency and the lack of cushioning, but I can make you feel good if you let me. Just tell me what you need, and I'll provide."

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                          xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Treyj130

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:54 pm
                                                    Now come to think of it Ren wasn't really sure what he really wanted, he wasn't "experienced" enough to say. His mind spun a little and all he could manage was "just make me feel good" he sputtered, the words having an almost nervous undertone. The cold stones pressed up against Ren's back as he felt the warmth of Klein's hands exploring his young body. He couldn't help but be a little turned on, and it was apparent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin made it to the springs as it took a lot of concentration for her to walk straight. Behind Gin should be Ji walking close by. In one of the springs were two guys, but because it was so steamy and she was drunk -but no one could tell- Gin thought it was her imagination. She began unzipping her dress as it fell to the floor. Even though gin looked small in her dress her body was fit. She had toned arms, strong abs, and nice long toned legs. Gin parted her hair at the back as it revealed two tattoo's that represented her bloodline. Gin looked at Ji waiting for her to get undressed and get in the springs.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

Rockgirl809

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:07 am
Rockgirl809

User Image

J A N GXXXJ IXXXY E O N
Kusagakure// Genin// Medical// Body Sacrifice Sensor

Ji Yeon fallowed closley behind Gin. When they arrived at Hot Springs Gin started to undress Eh! So fast! Ji Yeons attention diverted for a bit as she saw two guys in the Hot Spring Looks like there isnt anyone else here... She started to undress her, as that was the only logical thing that came to her mind. Oh! Ji Yeon saw the tattoos on Gins back. "What are those?" Ji asked with a puzzled face, it was her first time seeing tatoos on a girl, as she did not have a lot of freedom to roam the streets and meet people, she taught that maybe its something common now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:15 am

User Image

Gin sighed. As she heard the girls question Gins head snapped up. 'Crap.. This is why I don't drink...' Gin covered the tattoo that was on the back of her neck with a bit of hair. "Oh that ? The blue means attraction, and the red means repulsion. Had these tattoo's for as long as I can remember." Gin began to walk as she couldn't even keep her balance. She held onto the wall as her faced turned a light shade of pink. Gin got into one of the springs. Immediately her began to relax and recover from her sake.

Chakra: 185
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

Rockgirl809

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 am
Rockgirl809

User Image

J A N GXXXJ IXXXY E O N

"Ooh... they are pretty" Ji Yeon continued to watch Gin as she enetered into the spring. Relaxing expression showed on her face. I should fallow her. She went after Gin into the spring, feeling the warm water sip into her skin, feeling more and more relaxed by each passing second. "Why do you have tattoos Gin?" She turned her head to the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 pm

User Image

Gin played with her wet long white hair and thought. She personally liked tattoo's because they expressed who you were, but these tattoo's... She didn't have a choice. Seeing how young the girl was Gin can tell this was her first time actually seeing a tattoo, even on a girl. "Getting these tattoo's wasn't a choice. Because of my ability to control lightning, and iron sand a certain way it was put on me... Why ? Do you like tattoo's ?" Gin finally said looking up at the girl.

Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

Rockgirl809

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:59 am
Rockgirl809

User Image

J A N GXXXJ IXXXY E O N

Ji Yeon looked at the older girl "Yes, the colors are very pretty. What clan do you belong to? I have never seen someone who can control iron sand and lightening." She continued to smile at Gin. She felt as if Gin was her older siter, that she never had. She was an only child, having the burden to fulfill. Her face saddened a little remembering her perants and there face if she ever dissappoints them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:59 pm

User Image

"It's not a clan.. It's my bloodline.. Passed down to me by my birth father apparently..." Gin looked at the girl as she saw her get sad. She didn't know what to do. Gin wasn't a person that liked to be around emotional people so all she did was go under the water.

Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

Rockgirl809

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:19 pm

User Image

Armand walked into the springs, in his usual garb. No mask, no headband, nothing. It was like his Chimera presence was completely gone. However, right now, he was a civilian. He was supposed to act like one. The formal story, to the records and media, was a discharge from Kusagakure's military. Some sort of mental breakdown and disregarding the chain of command was the reason. On paper, anyway. The real story was much more interesting. Right now, he was not Bear. Armand was just Armand.

The decommissioned jounin wondered if he'd ever be able to truly just be a civilian. Maybe a family. Maybe just train a squad. It wasn't something he could dwell on. Armand enterred the building and signed in, having to pay for once. Shinobi usually entered free or discounted. Living the civie life sucked. Three doorways. Male, female, and mixed. Armand certainly wasn't about to discriminate. Besides, it was nice to meet a great deal of people.

Dressed in a towel, he enterred the hot water slowly. He had to act vulnerable. It was a strange notion. The hot water couldn't possibly hurt or burn him. His body didn't allow it. Armand was a civilian...and was to act as vulnerable as one. He eased himself into the pool of water before leaning against the side. His pale chest stayed the same as it always did. Pale muscles and bone, countless scars. They were starting to fade. His power was growing by the day, and the young man could only hope to stop it if need be. Armand was 19 now, and he just noticed the first few winter chills in the air. This would take a long time to get used to...leading a low-profile undercover life alongside the civilian one. He could only wonder what Vivian and Yami's individual cases were.

Even still, his relationship never improved with Yami. Armand was always doubtful, always suspicious, always ready for the next big ********. Maybe he was a bit jaded in that. Maybe things would get better in time. He only hoped somebody would be there to at least keep him company...be it his squadmates or otherwise.

(Chakra): 107/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm
thefire158

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:Elemntals

Clan and Bloodline ability:+2 rank on all water jutsu

Chakra:315/315

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)
WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

• Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

"Mental Breakdown huh, that wouldn't happen to you. I want to hear the real story of how your got kicked out of the Anbu." Riri said as he walked into the hot springs area. He jumped into the water like it was his home. "I know you remember me, two years ago I came to the Plains where you and the other anbu were having a training exercise. I had come from the Mist village. I was impressed with everybody's power there. I told you all when I joined I followed those who were powerful, and if the grass were ever to become weak I wouldn't hesitate to destroy it. Everything I look at is prey if not stronger then me." Riri looked at Armand. "So tell me the story."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:48 pm
The Prophet Of Istanbul
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:35+17 reserves=52/120
Speed: Six+1[three dragons style]=7
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageSecretly knowing of Armand's usual whereabouts, the kunoichi would wonder into the springs. At the moment she entered, the warm steam caressed her naked face. No mask eh? Viv had learned to balance her working duties as an ANBU chimera and regular life. Standing in the doorway, Viv became a grinning spectator of Armand. Admiring his ideals and spirit she stood for a while to soak his presence into her conscious. It had indeed been two years. Two long years in which she had moved to a higher rank and watch people transform before her scorching topaz hues. Armand being one of these. Of course she disapproved of Armand being a civilian; too many times she begged for him to rejoin the ranks. Most didn't know the truth and the girl, excuse me, woman had to learn to accept this. Vivian had learned to better interact with people, her timid nature shrank slightly, her confidence boosted ever so slightly. Along with these new ways, her new look proved appealing. She wore her hair without a ponytail? Yes, the purple locks flooded down her back and towards the crest of her bosom. Not only that, her hormones had began to fill curvaceous bends into her sides; this made her hips more evident and seductive. Fully clothed in a tight fitting, black combat suit she spoke."Hey Armey...", the mature voice chimed.

Every moment she spent with Armand seemed to bring her closer to him, it became more evident as she grew. The love she had for this man was a little more than friend to friend. Viv didn't know what she wanted, but whatever it was...it included him. Him only. When the hell did this happen? A light sparkle twinkled in her eyes as she spoke.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 am
thefire158
((Turns out everyone passed the jounin exams.))

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As he approached the door, he sensed two chakra signals. two familiar chakra signals. He reach around to his top back to grab the ninjato blade. Once doing so he quietly walked into the hot springs. he hears Vivian saying an apparent nickname of Armand. He sighed before putting the blade back. Vivian was in the hot springs with Armand, it would just be awkward if he got in too. He removed his mask and walked towards the stairs leading into the hot springs, sitting down. "....this just got way too boring." he said as he layed back on the steps taking a small nap.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items