Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:09 pm
Reiko The Fire Dragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ā‹Øš“œš“Ŗš“¼š“Ŗš““š“ø š“’š“±š“²š“»š“¾ā‹©
ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™”
Kusagakure ā™¤ Gennin ā™¤ Medical ā™¤ Raiton
ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™”
Body Sacrifice Sensor ā™¤ Chiru

Masako sat and for a while seemed puzzled. Vukan who only moments ago had been bery active seemed to completely still now, as if stuck in some form of a temporal rift, causing all motion to stop. She stood up and waved her hand in front of his eyes, but got no reaction. Realizing he was going to be this way for a very long time, she walked away, leaving him to gather dust and grow old. [EXIT]

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 pm

User ImageUser Image
ā—­Yami ā—®
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
Yami entered and sat in front of the tree of life. He stared at it and began remembering when he would be brought here at the age of four. The first person to bring him here was Testial. The second was His father Kurai when Yami was 9. It was a true beautiful sight. It would be hard for any other person to take their eye's off of such beauty.
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žuā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
ā–ø Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
ā–¹ā–ø He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
ā–øā–¹ā–ø Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

ā“¶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

Pain, it seared through him and made him shiver and cough. Kisu bent over, hyperventilating. It was just as he planned- he could feel it. He was dying at faster and alarming rate. He remembered his year of the last- the medical shinobi's telling him he wouldn't live for long. They couldn't save him. Suddenly he was engulfed in darkness, and the Gyuki was released.

Gyuki would allow Kisuke his time to get through and see the beauty, but he was not able to do so. He was dying- he had one more chance but the demon would allow him to rest for the moment. The large beast looked over the village, laughing. He began to wonder what type of shinobi's would go and ruin his peace.

7(+1/-2)/ Strength: 13(+3/-2)

400/400

Jutsu:
                            Stage 3 - Upon the final stage, the host has two options. If the host reaches this stage before they've fully mastered control over their demon, they will die. The Hachibi will take complete form--and complete control--over their body, killing them instantly and going on a rampage.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:31 pm
Jai Dioxide

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
ā—­Yami ā—®
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
After making it, He see's kisuke breathing extremely quickly he felt anger and then saw him turn. Darting over in a quick blast of speed. He stared upon the beast with anger. "After two years, Two years of darkness. I finally meet you. Kisuke of Kumogakure." He stood in a safe dsitance for him and a distance were Kisuke could hear him. He reached his hand towards his back and gripped his ninjato blade. "This blade has been passed threw my family, Given to me by the shukaku beast known as non other then Testial ((Testial didn't give this blade to him through role play, It was like a gift before roleplaying.)), I shall strike you down." He stared at the beast with the most anger in his eyes.
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žuā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
ā–ø i will rule the skies
ā–¹ā–ø I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
ā–øā–¹ā–ø I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:250

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:37 pm
thefire158i
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:120/120
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzumaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageHow the hell did this happen? How did this massive creature easily slide into the village without so much as a peep. This notion was impossibly baffling, then a connection was drawn. One between the mysterious man who entered recently. It must've been him, this was the only probably idea. A million thoughts crawled through the damsel's mind as she approached with the upmost caution. Of course Kya wouldn't be mad that she was defending her village. Instead of concentrating on the demon, Viv wondered if Aomi had followed the demon to this resting place. The eight tailed beast didn't seem very ominous. It was somewhat peaceful in the glorious emerald galore. Quite ironic how such grotesque was enveloped by the infinite beauty. Quickly retrieving four kunai, Vivian's tattoos crawled from her body onto each projectile. The kunai disappeared as the tattoo situated itself onto the weapons. Tossing them all in the air, they surrounded the perimeter in a square. Once Yami came into view she decided to use him as a diversion. A face palm was sent smashing into her face as the boy spoke to the monster.

Ā„ĆøĻ…ā€·āˆ‚ Ɵā„®āŠ„āŠ„ĪµŃ Ā¢ā—ŽŠ¼Īµ ā„ŒĪ±Ņ‘ā…¾

ā–€ā–ˆā–€ ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ 怀 ā–€ā–€ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ 怀 ā–‘ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–€ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–ˆ
ā–„ā–ˆā–„ ā–‘ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ 怀 ā–‘ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–€ā–‘ā–€ā–€ ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆ

User Image
ā–€ā–ˆā–€ ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–„ā–€ā–ˆ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–„
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–€ā–‘ā–ˆ 怀 ā–‘ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–„ā–„ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ
ā–„ā–ˆā–„ ā–‘ ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ ā–€ā–‘ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–‘

User Image
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–’ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–€ā–„ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€
ā–’ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–’ā–ˆā–’ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–’ā–ˆ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–€ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–’ā–ˆ ā–€ā–€ā–€

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:23 pm

User Image

Armand approached the area, his Chimera outfit striking a definite contrast from his usual garb. No longer was he Armand. The loving and care-free persona was somewhere else. Now, he was Bear. "Raven, the usual. Hit long-range. But you'll probably disregard that. Owl, you'll probably disregard my suggestions too, so do whatever smart thing you're thinking of. Either way, gonna need you to seal him up. I'll tank~"

With a burst of speed and energy, Armand launched forward, wings ripping from the back of his clothing. He wondered if he'd need to use the gates for this. Nobody here was suited for medical practice. Oh how he wished he had that mad scientist girl around to help out. Sticking his hand toward Gyuki, he'd test the waters. Ten bullets of bone fired in a shotgun-like pattern towards its forehead. Mainly a distraction to draw all the heat to Armand. Besides...he wanted to see what this apparent demon could do.

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

Kisu's brain was still functioning normally- which was interesting. "Hmph. Testial? The one stupid enough to step into an enemy's office asking for help? That was hilarious, it jump started my life as well. Remind me to thank him... oh wait I killed him." He spoke through Gyuki's body, before finally going silent. Was it fun for humans to taunt the other humans. The midget was soon swarmed with two other ants, and he knew that the swarm would set in. He felt something tick on the side of his head, sort of like a bee sting. He wasn't that fast, but his hand slowly moved down to swat the pest away. He wanted to get this over with. The beauty will be destroyed. Within a moment, a ball of concentrated chakra was in his mouth- which he planned to shoot right in front of him. The tree that wasn't even 20 feet away. The blast would surely involve him as well, injuring him but destroying the thing they called the Tree of Life. And then, he let the ball go. If the pest around him didn't flea, they would probably die in the blast.

400/400

Jutsu:

Genocide Blast
                            Rank ll S
                            Can only be used in full demon form and once perday, the Demon charges a beam of concentrated Chakra and darkness which, in turn, has a extremely large damage path very hard to dodge. near impossible at close proximity.

Stage 3 - Upon the final stage, the host has two options. If the host reaches this stage before they've fully mastered control over their demon, they will die. The Hachibi will take complete form--and complete control--over their body, killing them instantly and going on a rampage.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:40 am
Jai Dioxide

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
ā—­Yami ā—®
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
Gritting his teeth as he sat and heard him mock testial he felt two other chakra presence. He turned around with pure anger, He then turned back around towards Kisu, He saw the beast form a chakra ball, Yami's eyes became wider. It was time to do what ever it took to protect the village, The tree of life held the soul of his family. Running around him he slid to his side as he made a number of hand sign's. As he looked at the beast his heart beat fast as a sign of pure rage. Electric tubes shot out of his back and it flew straight towards the beast. His eyes beckoned him constantly to do something. Anything that will make him feel no more pain. ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žuā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
ā–øā–¹ā–ø I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)
Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.
Lightning sage active,
Lightning armor active.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:220

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:06 am
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:160/160 will edit soon.
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzumaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Advanced Arsenal Sealing- S
Lightning step
The Prisoner's Cage
The Prisoner's Binds

User ImageIt dawned on Vivian why such monstrosity would station itself here. The tree. If destroyed, Kusagakure would fail as a whole. Economy, agriculture and everything else down the line. Viv knew at that moment that she'd have no choice but to shield the thing, which was no problem really. As the monster spoke, a dark violet barrier would erect itself around the tree while the eight tails gathered the concentrated chakra. Gosh, this was about to be a pain in the a**. Moving at an unseen pace with the use of lightning step, Vivian hurled herself into the obvious path of the blast. An array of complicated hand seals were created while Gyuki released the demonic blast. Focus. An intricate seal appeared on the woman's hand at the same time she threw it directly into the blast. The sealing master felt as though her being was being charged with the dark presence; the sheer radiation blew her hair backwards. Out of the cascading pony-tail she wore so often. The blast began to bend around her hand, only to be sucked deep within. The seal glowed lightly as the entire attack dissipated.

Suddenly a blast of purple chains would explode from the damsel. The chains were sent to entrap the demon, ceasing any and all of its movements. Seeing as they were within twenty feet of each other, and the demon had a speed issue, he would most likely be captured by them. Unfortunately, Viv would be halting her own movement as well.

Ā„ĆøĻ…ā€·āˆ‚ Ɵā„®āŠ„āŠ„ĪµŃ Ā¢ā—ŽŠ¼Īµ ā„ŒĪ±Ņ‘ā…¾

ā–€ā–ˆā–€ ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ 怀 ā–€ā–€ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ 怀 ā–‘ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–€ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–ˆ
ā–„ā–ˆā–„ ā–‘ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ 怀 ā–‘ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–€ā–‘ā–€ā–€ ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆ

User Image
ā–€ā–ˆā–€ ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–„ā–€ā–ˆ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–„
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–€ā–‘ā–ˆ 怀 ā–‘ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–„ā–„ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ
ā–„ā–ˆā–„ ā–‘ ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–„ā–„ā–„ā–ˆ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–‘ā–‘ā–€ ā–€ā–‘ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ā–‘

User Image
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–’ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–€ā–„ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€
ā–’ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–ˆ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–’ā–ˆā–’ā–ˆ ā–ˆā–€ā–€
ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–’ā–ˆ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–€ā–€ā–€ ā–ˆā–€ā–€ā–€ 怀 ā–’ā–ˆā–‘ā–‘ā–’ā–ˆ ā–€ā–€ā–€

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:53 pm

User Image

Armand was prepared to block the demon's blast in full with his own body, until he noticed the attack warp in its direction and be sucked toward Vivian. He only assumed that was her plan. This provided enough of an opening for Armand to hopefully punch through. Aiming to the head of Gyuki, Armand formed seals and was blasted toward it at impeccable speeds. An Assassin's Rush, one of his favorites. As a sharp scythe of bone ripped from his elbow, he prepared a mental follow-up after the movement.

Armand had become a human projectile, and he wasn't stopping. His bones as hard as corundum and everything else as hard as only the strongest tempered steel, he aimed to at least nail the beast as hard as possible to throw it off balance and bring it to the ground. At best, he'd carve straight through its head. It seemed many attacks came from the beast's mouth...and it would be wise to save Vivian's chakra. Armand could take whatever he threw at them from here.

(Chakra): 147/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In two years a whole lot of things had changed for the kusakage. When she arrived on the scene she had a squad of ninja at her back, other members of the anbu, non Chimera members, who were ready to move at her command. As for the woman herself, she wore a green coat, a black flower made of iron sand in her hair keeping the right side from flowing over her eyes. Underneathe, however, she had on naught but a pair of black daisy dukes and a black shirt. Her EMS was active and she watched the battle before she gave her order. She held up a fist, putting them at the ready around her, and then opened it, releasing the ninja on a mission to contain the panic that a fully released demon would cause. From her vantage point she could see that Chimera was on the scene, and with her aid they would be enough. She moved quickly, leaping into a quick blur of movement that put her on a branch of the tree of life, in full view of Gyuki. Vivian absorbed the blast, which was damn impressive, and Armand produce a bone scythe. She furrowed her brow, and acted fast. Just before the assassins rush Kya focused her sight and chakra on Gyuki. Around the demon, who wasn't very far away but was far enough that she could keep Vivian and Testial clear of the zone until Armand could get there, four pillars of lightning shot up from the ground, immedately firing bolts of lightning at the demon in an attempt to shock it down. As that happened, she aimed a hand forward, as even if the demon were to stop that and Armand, it'd have a very powerful Kya still in it's way and the two most powerful defensive shinobi between it and the tree. As soon as Armand either hit or was knocked away by the Gyuki, she would let loose her Chidori True Spear, a powerful lightning attack that would pierce into the demon, maybe. If not it was just one more distraction until Vivian could seal it. At the sight of her attacks, she'd expect Yami and Vivan to go along with the distractions and attacks sent forth, and take the b***h down, but who knew what the Raven would do, and the Owl was probably going to puff out soon with all her high nlevel chakra usage. She hoped she wasn't underestimating her ANBU in training, but two years had been a long time for them to work on teamwork, and let go of any petty grudges they may have had.

Jutsu Used:

Raiton: Shichū Shibari (Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind) A Buffed to S
Description: Four giant rock pillars are summoned around the enemy, then shoot bolts of lightning, immobilizing the target and possibly doing damage to them.

Chidori Sharp Spear: S Buffed to S+
Prerequisite: Chidori
Description: The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of 10 meters. Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. When the enemy's body is pierced the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:14 am

Almost instantly, the large beast was reduced to a much smaller one. Kisuke emerged for the last time, preparing to die fighting. One. The one that was talking nonsense about the death of an idiot shot a large bundle of electricity towards him. Being one of Lightning himself, he knew the technique himself and sent it right back at him- nullifying it. Two. His large energy ball didn't blow up, and instead was engulfed by the woman. He had already transformed after the ball left his mouth, it was easy to dodge the things that were meant for a larger being. Maneuvering- he got out of the binds and instead jumped a few feet behind the girl. Almost immediately he was under attack by the bone one, which he found very interesting. He jumped and moved around, trying his best to dodge and apply the attacks back with his tails. That was until the Kusakage came into view. He was doing fine on his own, but then it would be too much to handle. Time wasn't something that he could handle. Actually, time was the exact opposite. Kisuke suddenly belched, collapsing in a fit of coughing. He would pause for a brief moment- and in that moment the Chidori Spear would pass right through his leg. He was immobilized by the pillars, but it was mostly by his internal pain. The pillars would usually do bare minimum due to him being used to the sting. Kisuke glared up towards her beauty, and then skimming around her to stare at the tree.

370/400

Jutsu:
                            Stage 1

Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:00 am
Jai Dioxide

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
ā—­Yami ā—®
Looking at the sight, he saw kisuke stare at the tree of life, as beautiful as it was and came to a conclusion. Walking over to the immobilized ninja. he awaited the current jutsu's activated to finish, ((Which it already had)) before picking kisuke up. Carrying him over he set him in the shade from the tree. "You are dying already, i'll make this quick." he said removing his mask. As he lifted his hand and felt it fill with raiton chakra he turned as he felt something behind him. It was a teenager with a kid, The teenager was holding the kid on his back as they were talking, The teen had an uchiha symbol on his back, long hair, and two blades on his side. At that moment the wind blew causing the tree leaves and branches to move along with it making a beautiful scene for people who are currently watching the tree. He would turn back towards the dying ninja staring at the tree. He stopped the raiton chakra and clasped his hands together as sand from the ground came up and covered Kisu. Fully engulfing him, It pulled him underneath were he would forever rest under the shade from the tree of life. After which he stood up and left.
Chidori
This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target, increasing their speed for the duration of this attack by 1. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.
Lightning sage active,
Lightning armor active.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:205

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:00 pm

What had he done in his life other than hurt others? He was a disappointment to himself, and now he was dying. It would seem that he was pushing his limits to staying in this form. With the spear wedged in his leg, he saw the idiot walking towards him. He felt himself being picked up- and then it happened. His insides would turn and tumble, failing on after another. The painful process started with his liver, then went to his kidneys. He could feel his body slowly shutting itself down. The Gyuki would say nothing, simply watch from inside of him. Kisuke's brain finally stopped functioning due to the pain, and soon the heart would stop beating. By the time the body laid under the tree, he was dead. He died long before being impaled by his chidori, succumbing to the sickness that destroyed his brain. The Gyuki would wait for several moments, before transforming into himself. From that moment he would stand tall, blinking. He meant no harm. His brain was no longer linked with his former jinchuuriki, he no longer wished to be in the place at all. However he had to say something about him. "He died of brain failure, a sickness not many could cure but a few could cast upon their enemies. The City of Kisu will continue to stand tall in the water country and continue trading with you, until a new queen rises." With that, the large demon stumbled off. He was fast to leave, not allowing them any time to trap him into another being.

Dead.

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces