Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
Amekage's Office [Current: Armand 4.0] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:28 pm

The People Scream Kerron

User ImageUser Image

The rain....it never stops.....How long has it been since i came to this village? Days, Months, years? the rain has become a background in the memories of grey. It didn't bother him, but the fact he had to bring a jacket everywhere he went was very annoying, especially if he lost it. Grey's kunai would enter through the window, with a teleport, Grey was behind Kya. Standing up from a kneeling position after the teleportation, he cracked his neck and took his jacket off revealing a beater shirt. "damn it, Damn it, DAMN IT!" He shouted, it was crazy at the fact they lost. Oh well, you can't win them all. Grey took a deep breath and exhaled before calming his sensese. Leaning back against a wall, his face was normal, expressionless. He looked to Kya, only she knew what was next. What was next for us after the loss? Grey doesn't know, but he knew Kya knows.

the mountains say.
The mountains say
Imperial. Monk.

Active techniques
-

-

Ten No Hoko-Sha Passives

[Bloodline] - [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
[Bloodline] - [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
[Bloodline] - [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Yin or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
[Bloodline] - [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. They both cost nothing as well. The Walker can also benefit from the stats of both.
[Bloodline] - [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
[Bloodline] - [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
[Bloodline] - [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.
[Class] - [PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS] -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:
-Ame no gakure
Chuunin- Speed-11 strength-10
Ying-150
Yang-150

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:47 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Masako Chiru - Medical - BSS/Chiru - Gennin
                                                                    Mood - Nervous, yet curious at the same time.
                                                                    Thoughts - I really should have picked a different job.
                                                                    Theme -

Masako vegetated.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:27 am
NPC - CIVILIAN

User ImageThere was no mincing of words in Aki's next statement, "Well, you looked pretty dull at first, but I guess you're really quite a monster... So yes, you are interesting." She described Cecil as a "monster" very matter-of-factly because to her, that was sort of the truth of it. After all, weren't breathing fire, growing bones at a supernatural speed, and everything else ninjas could do very much like what the monsters in stories could? Ninjas were monsters, and monters, in Aki's world, were as capable of protecting as they were of killing.

By chance, she glanced up at the clock in the lobby just then. When she realized what time it was, a gasp escaped her. She leapt to her foot with the jumbled words, "Oh shoot no. Not. Damn. He's going to. Ugh. I'm late. Uh," she managed to remember that she was still talking to Cecil in the middle of the momentary turmoil, "Sorry about this, but I gotta go. I have a study date. Like I said, it was nice talking to you. Bye!". With that, she was off. Probably not very fast from a ninja's perspective, but she was certainly running as fast as she possibly could.

Exit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:29 am
User ImageShuurin Uchiha
Chakra: 175/175
Stats: 3/3
Class: Ninjutsu

Walking in through the door behind Armand, Shuurin looked only slightly queasy and not all that nauseas. But then again when was the last time he had flown anywhere? Hearing Armand fill in the details about their side of the escapes he chuckled to himself when his face was brought up. His hood was pulled up and over the sopping wet mess of hair one couldn't see the bruising already taking effect. Flying through a rain storm will do that to a person. Leaving them a sopping wet mess he meant. Hearing a bit of a crash Shuurin was able to witness Grey's brief outburst. The cursing definitely illustrated the diversity of the word Shuurin remarked as he heard Armand's request for some electricity. Placing a hand on Armand's shoulder a harmless amount of Lightning Release coursed through the remaining bits of explosive clay. Peeling of and clumping on the floor, he avoided stepping in them as he passed on over to the back of the room where he could wait for the inevitable debrief that would come. The Uchiha was more than a bit frustrated with the general level of powerlessness that had been present. Not sure if Armand felt the same way but it had to sting nonetheless. Rising annoyance levels caused his Sharingan to briefly surface as he was looking around the room. Damn things, Shuurin thought as he was still getting used to his eyes. His mind flashed back to the battle racing almost as if he were there. Treating the memorization skills of his kekkei genkai like a video recorder he would be replaying through everything in his head over the next couple of days. It wouldn't be the 'I lost so now I'm gonna go brood on it' so much as him tweaking what he learned next. There would be an eventual return and he'd want to be prepared considering how soundly their asses just got handed to them. His own carelessness in not understanding and knowing the enemy ended up with his injury. It might go away it might not, he wasn't too sure at present. He should probably go to the hospital but dismissed the idea almost immediately and suppressed a shiver. Though judging from the atmosphere in the room he didn't think they were about to get reprimanded. Everyone just seemed so glum and he really wasn't understanding it. Sure they lost, but they were at a tactical disadvantage with bad information. Better luck next time and Go Team. What he would like to do was spend more time researching the enemy and figuring out new ways to remove them from the Land of Rain. It bugged him more on principle than anything else. Sure, most of the people in this room had stories that started elsewhere. But they weren't here trying to take what they could from the land and not give it back. If they were, then he'd probably try to kill them eventually. Digressing away from those morbid thoughts though he remarked that otherwise Flower Power seemed unharmed and altogether bored. Other than that the Jolly Green Dude was one he recognized seeing far away. The blonde on the other hand was a new face. The way he addressed the Amekage obviously hinted at a past that was shared between the two of them. That was when he realized just how much of a cobbled together group this was. Discarding the notion as it wasn't where a team came from that was their measure but how well they handled situations like this. By the looks of it, they had losing gracefully well mastered.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Michio kept his footsteps light as he rounded the corner into the Amekage's office. He could already tell that their mission hadn't gone as planned--seeing as how there was now a rather sizeable hole in the wall and window. "Lady Amekage, I've returned from my mission with a report." With a quick bow, he continued to very matter-of-factly speak his business. Michio was never really the kind for formalities, so he would present his report and dismiss himself if she required nothing else. "While guarding the gates, I encountered only minute resistance from the Barbarians--two opponents who appeared to be a little younger than me. They were very inexperienced, and after killing one, I allowed the second to retreat to his camp. Though he'll probably collapse in a pool of his own blood when he reaches the camp, by my calculations." The metal shards he'd forced them to breathe in had done a number on the living foe's lungs. They would likely already be flooded with blood, making breathing impossible. What he hadn't expected is that the Barbarian would take the corpse of his friend with him...it's possible that the added strain of carrying his friend would cause his blood to flow too quickly for him to return to the camp in time.

"Regardless, the minor Barbarian attack here--as compared to their normally larger attacks on our gates--tells me that we're starting to wear out their trained warriors and resources. My opponents didn't seem to have ever been exposed to actual combat before; that's how desperate they are." He shifted the weight from one leg to the other, hoping that his explanation would prove some kind of a confidence booster. "If I accompany you next time, I feel that we can change the flow of battle and claim that Barbarian encampment as our own next time. We suffered no casualties, but the returning soldiers informed me that you did inflict even more casualties upon the enemy. If we can recuperate quickly, and strike back within the next couple of days, I feel that we could finish them off before they have time to gather more reinforcements." It was a heavy thought. Truthfully, though...it had been a long time since Kya had taken Michio out on one of these combat missions. Defending the gates was getting to be a little boring. "That's all for my report currently. Is there anything you require of me before dismissal?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:33 pm

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Most of what had been said went unresponded too at first. Orias had thrown her for a loop by showing up. She hadn't seen her devil of a brother in long enough that she almost forgot about him in her endless quest for satisfaction. God's eyes locked onto him and for a second she didnt say anything at all. Well now, if it isn't my little brother... she mused rolling her neck untill it audibly popped and somewhat regretting having thrown the chair out the window. I "lost" because I underestimated our lively neighbor's. I shan't make that mistake again. Camaraderie merely kept me on my toes is all, but at any pace its good to see you too Orias. I'd offer you a chair but they're all outside now. She shrugged and as Grey went to lean on the window she could sense his discontent as well. She had set a bad example for handling anger, but her temperamental attitude was far beyond the point of malleability.

To Armand's question she didn't really yet have an answer. She was still pretty irritated. It was Michio's entrance into the room that piqued her interest. She examined his chakra as he spoke, picking up on all those little things in the network that make ones signature unique to them. Like pen to paper, network to person. His report actually didn't bring any sort of joy or reassurance to her. It just gave her back what she already had figured. She'd held back a lot there for fear she might harm one of her teammates or worse. Brak would have actually been a threat easy to handle if she really had focused on killing him. When she went back, she'd be sure they were crushed by the full weight of God's incredible power. Please, Michio. Just call me Kya. Putting Lady in front of my name or title makes me feel old and ugly. And if it's one bad thing I am it ain't ugly. Maybe crazy, maybe overly hedonistic, but not ugly. she said as he began, and then continued when he finished. Next time you decide to show mercy, do so by delivering to them a swift death. I don't need scouts going back to Brak and making him even more orner... she stopped. Kya actually sighed there and walked towards the window. Nevermind Brak is brash and ornery already. No more room for him to get any worse. Even so, practice that in the future. If someone offers you a sword or a fist, shove it back down their throats. We, as avillage, will suffer no threat, no enemy. I wouldn't mind taking you the next time we go. Perhaps we should go back today. I actually do have a card I'd like to... Kya trailed off as he face dropped. Wait... we left Kleine there. ********> she said realizing that if she went back, collecting their little camp into a mound of crushing death in the sky would get him killed as well. pHe didn't break cover at least. Ok this is getting complicated. Im glad I didn't level the entire camp, he would not have survived. He's really in it for the long con. We do need to go back, but we can't rely on my affinity for total annihilation at all. Here's the deal. All of you need to get stronger, learn some new skills, get used to each other, form teams and the like. Our next step, Armand, is to take a trip to the training ground. Come now, she said ordering everyone, including orais, to follow her as she leaped from the tower haphazardly, without looking or caring for the height nor knowing how she was going to stick the landing. She expected the group to do the same.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:23 pm

User Image

Armand gave a bit of a frown. There wasn't any point in launching a search in rescue if they'd just get off'd. Him, especially. He was better airborne and long range at the moment. At that point, Lady Kya jumped from the tower. Well...if Armand was going to get anywhere, he had to impress. Fortunately for him, he could fly.

Following her, Armand launched himself from the same dismount point, descended a bit, then popped one of the clay birds he had on hand to catch him and take him in the direction of the training grounds.

(Chakra): 275/275
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base:3/3 - Current: 3/3
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:41 pm
User ImageShuurin Uchiha
Chakra: 175/175
Stats: 3/3
Class: Ninjutsu

Following orders he walked out the office doors and then proceeded down the building until he came to the front door. He exited out the front door.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image

User Image

✝ " I search for salvation

When Kya looked at him with her eyes it wasn’t fear he felt but a thrill of excitement. Deep-down, his bones alerted him of the danger she possessed and worked to put an ounce of fear into his system but he was in awe of her eyes. Those beautiful orbs signifying her immense power. It had been a while since he saw them and longer still since he saw her use them. As Kya finished speaking Orias slightly tilted his head and glanced around at everyone else who entered the room. Some of them peaked his interest while others were lost among the background noise. The boy who recently had shown up with a report was one, the one who had reacted in a way similar to Kya was another. After everything had wound up to completion, Orias leaned backwards out the window and entered a free fall soon after Kya and some other’s had left. The wind whipped against his hair from behind as the rain seemed to pause in place around him. Stretching out his fingers, he let his hand trail the water falling around him as his eyes slightly closed before they snapped open. Spinning himself forward, Orias positioned his feet against the wall and pushed forward at the last second with a burst of chakra causing him to land on the balcony of a nearby tower and make his way to the Training Field.

knowing I was born a sinner." ✝

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Michio didn't even grin at her joke. Most of the people who knew him also knew very well that he was a very to-the-point sort of person. "Fear not, Kya...the boy probably died before he even made it back to his camp from the injuries. I also feel that sending a clear message is important." After that, most of the shinobi started to clear out of the area, including Kya. Following suit, Michio would leap out the window, using the metal on the roof as a sort of springboard to launch himself further towards the training grounds. His power as a magician allowed him to then use unassisted flight to rocket to the training grounds in style.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:44 pm

User ImageUser Image

exit
. .

the mountains say.
The mountains say
Imperial. Monk.

Active techniques
-

-

Ten No Hoko-Sha Passives

[Bloodline] - [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
[Bloodline] - [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
[Bloodline] - [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Yin or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
[Bloodline] - [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. They both cost nothing as well. The Walker can also benefit from the stats of both.
[Bloodline] - [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
[Bloodline] - [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
[Bloodline] - [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.
[Class] - [PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS] -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:
-Ame no gakure
Chuunin- Speed-11 strength-10
Ying-150
Yang-150

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:39 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Masako Chiru - Medical - BSS/Chiru - Gennin
                                                                    Mood - Planty
                                                                    Thoughts - derp
                                                                    Theme -

Masako withered. [exit]

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:16 am
            User ImageUser Image

All though he wasn't in the same room Cecil could still hear Kya and so once Aki left he made sure to get a bird to follow her just to be safe. Then he headed to the training grounds.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 10 / Strength:9

Chakra:
                                                                                      100/100

Passives:
                                                                                      • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                      As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                      This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                      Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                      Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                      Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                      After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:11 pm

User Image

Armand sat in the office, head facedown on the desk. Well...he wanted a promotion but he didn't expect this sort of thing. The powers that be decided that Armand, a simple and generic ninjutsu-using shinobi was the one to run this village.

Picking his head up, he sifted through some documents and maps on the desk and laid them out. First things first...expansion. They lived in the Land of Rain. That was their land, or it should have been. They were the only ones to have any sort of civility and not immediate hostility to outsiders. With a diverse shinobi base, they could provide stability for the country, heck, with enough arms...they could secure the borderlands.

This would be the next goal. They'd offer the olive branch to any of the tribes. They'd be allowed to contribute to their great nation...or they'd be deemed a threat and neutralized.

(Chakra): 350/350
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base:5/5 - Current: 5/5
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:08 am
            User ImageUser Image

[Timeline]
                                                                                      Cecil walked into the kages office without even knocking of course he wanted to see the brand new kage. Which was someone he happened to know, a certain someone he had met in the bar just a little while ago."You know Armand, when I said Kya might give you a promotion I didn't think she would promote you to her job. Jeus you must of gotten her to fall in love with you or something. Either that or you listened to the entire history of her people, which I don't know how you wouldn't of died from boredom. Oh wait I'm sorry should I be calling you Kage now? Or do you prefer Sir, perhaps Lord Kage. Kya always liked the Lady Kage line." He proceeded to sit down in one of the chairs yawning as he did.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 10 / Strength:9

Chakra:
                                                                                      100/100

Passives:
                                                                                      • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                      As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                      This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                      Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                      Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                      Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                      After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

thefire158

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff