Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Valley of the End Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Kurai smiled as he then spoke. "Living life and being yourself is what life is about. In the end, your decisions lead up to your fate. In all my years, the amount of blood on my hands, i can never wash away. Hence being my nickname the forsaken, or hades incarnate, or the bloody tree." He then placed both hands on the ground and leaned back. "Life isn't about killing everyone you don't like. But thats what people are making it into. If i had the chance, i would create a world. No lies, no death, and no pain. That way people can live without worrying if that day is there last. Like i do." He said as he then changed his attention. "Do you ever wonder when you past will catch up to you? I sure do, And i'm waiting for that day. Hmph like i haven't prepared enough for it already."
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 pm
Chaos_Wolf12

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The Jounin rolled his eyes at Kurai's idealism. If Kleine was God, then well... he'd basically be the devil. Their view of an ideal world was very different. He didn't care about people's happiness or their fear -- only his own, and a select few that he'd come to care about. Everyone else was a filthy cretin to him and they deserved all the worst. That was where he was separate from most. In other fields, he was actually a fairly typical guy, just a lot more honest. "I've already killed my past, Kurai. My mother and father - I killed them both. I killed my grandmother, who was the Shogun before me. I killed and killed and killed. There is no one left from the days of yore. So there is nothing more for me to fear. Instead, I fear something else entirely; not the past catching up to me, but being unable to catch up to the future." He raised himself up a little, and scooted to seat himself next to Kurai.

He supposed it was more appropriate that way, considering the proximity of their conversation. "There is one thing -- you could say -- I fear more than anything. More than the past or the future. More than the next generation or the old. It's a specific person. It's one person that I can't seem to speak of or hear of lest I drive myself into a corner where I can't move or do anything, only panic and be afraid. It's a person that I would love to watch die, but can't ever properly function around. I fear her presence in my life. And I would do anything to know of her death. Anything for the person who killed her." He was implying something. It was evidently clear. "Her name is Hysteria. She's my aunt. The only one from the dark days of my life that managed to make it out."

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
"My, that is a deep background." he said as he looked to him. "Your aunt. What did she do that made you fear her so badly." He seemed pretty different. If she could single handedly cause him to fear her, she seemed like a force who no one should go against.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 pm
Chaos_Wolf12

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    He lowered his head, and frowned. He didn't really wanna talk about it. He wasn't even sure himself where the fear came from, just that it was there. It was a part of his family history. It was something far beyond the bounds of what a child should know, but Kleine knew it anyway, even when he was very young. Hysteria told him about all the things that had happened in the past. She told him of how she became... the person she was. And -- it was something that terrified him back then, and now. A secret that he had been silenced from speaking, and yet everyone knew anyway. Somehow, everyone knew. They knew what was happening to him -- how it was happening, who was doing it. They didn't know with Hysteria, but they did with him. If that wasn't cryptic enough, then that was a fair explanation of his mental state in regards to this subject. "I- I uh. I went through a lot as a kid. More than most. B-but not as much as my dad went through, and Hysteria went through. They were some pretty ******** up people after what they experienced. Especially her. And because of that... she abused me. She was like my mom, since my real one wasn't really there. She raised me. But she still abused me -- always. In a way that goes far beyond slaps and bruises. It was beyond physical abuse. I don't want to talk about it."

He hadn't talked about it to anyone before, never. He had never in his life been more in touch with what happened to him as a child -- lately, though, he'd begun to crawl out of that shell and see things for what they were. He understood that maybe he was so ******** up because of his predisposed view of the world that grew on him from those forlorn nights back so long ago. "I will never get past it until she's dead. So in case you missed it, I'm asking you something, Kurai. I'll do anything for you if you kill her. I know where she is right now. She's waiting for me, hoping that I'll come. But I want you to arrive there instead. I want you to slay her for me. In response I'll be there for you. I'll help you learn to control your anger. I need that one thing from you. Could you do it?" He seemed very shaken, unlike his usual self. This was a momentary spell. A brief pause in his logical thinking that allowed him to ask something of such grave importance. He looked into Kurai's eyes, he moved closer to him. His own expression seemed very weak and frail as if he was overcome by something far more compelling than himself. He needed support.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
This was new, Thinking about it years back, klein had never shown such emotion. Seeing it now suprised him, Kurai had to remind Klein of who he is, Who he was, And His fearlessness. He bit his lip underneath the wrappings and spoke. "Klein, You are brave, You are a warrior. You cannot allow this to continue to haunt you." He placed his hand onto kleins shoulder. "In the past years, before you grew to your rank you've shown no fear, No pain, And no worries. You've worked hard to become what you are today. A warrior who has earned his rank. One who can sit on top of a mountain and scream his name for those to hear. If a storm comes you could just destroy it with one hand. I will help you, But you must decide. Deep inside yourself if this is what you really want. Hell, at least you had a family. I don't know who my parents are or if they are even dead. So i will ask you again. Are you sure you wish to kill her?" These words came from a ninja with true expierance. Growing up without family.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:12 pm
Chaos_Wolf12

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    He shook his head. Kurai seemed to have something confused; this wasn't an issue with Kleine's self-perception, but his perception of another person. He did not feel weak, it was only hard for him to admit or speak of anything in regards to this. He had lived a very turbulent life. He was never happy when he was young. He had spent his entire life avoiding the subject but the stronger he got, the harder it became to hide and avoid. "Yes, Kurai. I'm strong and brave and one day I'll bring this world to its ******** knees. I know that. I'm not a good person at all, either. I know that too. I'm awful and spiteful and cruel. It brings me great pleasure to act as such. And her dying will bring me more pleasure than anything. I'll be happier than ever. Would you care to do me that favor, Mister "Bloody Tree"?" The moment passed, and he was no longer acting vulnerable. Only completely deadset on his ambition. His eyes were piercing.

He stood up, and lowered a hand to give Kurai a boost. "I want to come with you when you do it. I won't enter the house -- I'll stand outside and just listen. I'll watch her blood smear over the paneling, I'll hear her wails as she embraces her final moments. That is what will make my history stop haunting me. That is the only thing. Death. I am a man surrounded by death. Nothing else brings me such joy, Kurai. Not peace or the scenery, or the pleasure of two bodies intertwined. They are only passing moments as I wait for the thing that really gets me going -- life ending. So, with that in mind, disillusion yourself from the idea that I'll be better off by letting her live. This is not a phase of mine. This is the truth." He leaned over and grabbed Kurai as he'd pulled him up half-way, his left arm wrapping behind his back and pulling their eyes together to make contact. His right eye, the one that had remained closed until now, opened.

And it revealed a red shade surrounded by a series of black shapes; his eternal mangekyo sharingan. "Look into my eyes for the proof of it. You'll find that there's not an inch left of remorse in here. Now, I'll ask again: will you do it for me?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
After such events transpired Kurai felt stupid. Why would he do this. "Fine." He said as he stood himself up. He woundered how did this all go from meditation to murder plotting. "Were?" he asked.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:35 pm
Chaos_Wolf12

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The man grinned, reached into his back pocket, and held out a note for Kurai to take. It read:

The Abandoned City, where the desert meets the coast. Where the scorching heat of the sun meets the cool of a lake's spring. Where the Elder Cat resides, and the spirit of our ancestors watches over us. I'll meet you there, Kleine

Love, Auntie H-

He stepped backwards, after handing the man the slip. His eye closed, no longer revealing its deviance. He parted his lips to speak. "I'll be there, hiding in the darkness. She's going to be on the third street in the sixth house. That's where she always is. When it's done, I'll be there. Good luck, and thank you." He disappeared from sight, dashing away to the location. He was eager to get this over with.

--exit--

(http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24410165)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Kurai sighed before putting the note into his pocket and headed for were the destination was. ((Exit))
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓾
♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦ ♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦
SharinganSenjuWeapon Master
    Chuunin Konohagakure

Haruko ran her fingers along the hilt of her blades without much thought. She silently wandered through the long forest. A patrol outside the wall was never very eventful, and she didn’t expect much to happen, especially with so many ninja nearby in the village. The only place that an enemy seemed likely to attack from was this forest however. From time to time, villagers nearby would report hearing strange noises, but most of them would only turn out to be small children playing in the woods, or other shinobi from the village carrying out secret training, far from the prying eyes of others. And so far, it seemed that was going to be the case on her patrol, a bunch of kids playing just off one of the main pathway, not much of a threat. Haruko turned off the main path, and set off down a less used side route.

The path was usually overgrown, but it looked as if someone had recently started using it regularly, and the number of prints in the mud seemed odd to Haruko. Her hand went to the hilt of one of her blades and she readied her stance. No one ever trained this deep in the forest, so something had to be amiss. She inched forward, moving as silently as she could, slowly covering ground. It was a slow pace, but if she was lucky, she could sneak up on whoever had taken to using the trail again, and why they needed to be so deep in the forest. Haruko took another step forward, and a stick crunched under her foot. The response was almost immediate, as a kunai flew down the path from a small bush, narrowly missing her as she ducked to the side and exploded forward with a powerful burst of speed. At the same time, the person responsible for throwing the kunai emerged from the bush, clad in a thick, black robe, from head to toe, disguising their identity. They pulled a long slender knife from out of their robe and held there other hand up, motioning for Haruko to attack, and she was more than happy to oblige the figure. She ran forward, hand still on the hilt of her sheathed blade, only drawing it when she was close, and in one swift motion, the blade left its sheathe and slashed at the robbed figure’s midsection. The long knife just barely had time to knock her blade away and slipped in behind him, drawing her other blade with her free hand, driving it in an upward stabbing motion, designed to strike its kidney and up into the ribcage, but the figure was faster than he had first appeared, spinning to bat the blade away. Once more, Haruko looked as if she was going to spin to get past his guard, but instead feinted to one side then switched to the other, driving the points of both blades between the figures ribs, killing it. She gently wiped the blood off of her blades and ran off to get help and report what had happened.

CP: 175
Speed: 5
Strength: 4
Ryo: 5000

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓾
SharinganSenjuWeapon Master
    Chuunin Konohagakure

Haruko flew through the small cluster of trees with great speed, moving with an almost inhuman grace among their branches, a look of grim determination etched into her face. When the village asked her to report after she had finished her training for the day, she didn’t think it was going to be for some long lengthy mission, just something she could finish in a few minutes. This however, had the potential to take hours.

Haruko stopped and leaned up against the trunk of a tree and looked out over a small road that cut through the overgrown forest. She pulled out a small map, running her finger along the route she had taken herself, double checking that she had arrived at the right point. She folded the map back up, stuffing it in a small pocket, and sat silently. She had been instructed to watch for unusual traffic along the road as reports had said that weapon smugglers and rebels, displeased with the rule of the current Shogun, had taken to using it as a major avenue for getting supplies to their deep forest bases. However, after what seemed like hours, she heard nothing, and saw no one.

That is, until a small cart began making its way down the rough path. Sitting on a bench holding the reins appeared to be an old man. Against her better judgement, Haruko jumped down from the tree and landed in the middle of the path, raising her hand in a motion for the man to stop the cart. “Stop, by the order of the Karnata Shogunate and the Village Hidden in the Leaves. I’m going to need to search your cart. Slowly the man tugged on the reins, slowing the single, overworked horse till it stopped a few mere feet from Haruko.She walked around it and began to approach the driver, but he had stood up, gotten off of the cart and was moving towards Haruko, and something in the back of the cart was also moving.

It was less of a thought and more of a reaction as Haruko slid one of her blades free of its scabbard to deflect the kunai that seemed to fly out of the old man’s sleeve. She thought of slipping into the Tsukyuusei-ryu Battoujutsu form, but it was too late for that now, and slipped into Mugen Ittoryu, drawing her other blade with her free hand in time to parry a blade that seemed to materialize from out of nowhere under the robes of the old man. The blade he knocked back changed its direction and was now a downward slash, which when deflected begin a low swipe aimed at the knees. Damn it, he never gives me an opening, the moment I knock an attack away it becomes another one. His technique is almost flawless.

After what seemed like a particularly powerful slash, the assault ended. The man jumped back a few feet, giving Haruko some room.
“Leave child, you can’t beat me. What is in this cart does not concern you. Press this matter, and I won’t just throw a handful of lazy swipes at you.” Wha- What-t? He was holding back on me. What kind of man is this old guy. No. I can’t let my emotions get in the way. I’m better than this guy. “Funny, I was about to tell you to just leave the cart. You’re facing one of the best kunochi of the Hidden Leaf village, and I’m not going to let you beat me so easily.” Haruko’s eyes shifted from their usual brown took on a deep red. She hated using it, a relic of an old clan that somewhere along the way she was also descended from, but she couldn’t deny the power it held. As if accepting her challenge, the old man removed his robe to reveal a set of chipped and dented armor, and an assortment of weapons hanging from his belt. A dented leaf headband was wrapped tightly around his forehead. “I regret that I have to kill such a beautiful and skilled ninja, but you have left me no choice child. You have allowed yourself to be blinded by the lies of the village and the Shogunate. You think they really want what is best for the village? You are just as blind as I was then. If you cannot see what is right in front of your face, than you do not have a place in this world.”

His hand still gripped his katana tightly and he charged forward with great speed. Removing his robes seemed to have almost doubled the speed the old man could move with. But Haruko’s eyes had evened the odds, even if by some small margin. She ducked under his stab, and aimed her own blades at his torso, only to be caught by a swift kick in the chest that sent her rolling and stumbling off to the side. She rolled over and quickly regained her footing with barely enough time to bring her own blade up to catch a slash from his. She countered, trying to plunge her off hand weapon into his lower torso, but his free hand grabbed onto her wrist with almost bone crushing force, almost forcing her to drop her weapon. They stayed like this for only a few moments, but it felt like an eternity, each locking eyes with the other, daring the other to make the first move.

Haruko would be the one to make the move. Her head moved backwards and then forward with great force, headbutting the old man. Their headbands clanged as their heads met and vibrations shot down Haruko’s body, but she wasn’t going to be the one to lose. The old man stumbled backwards, releasing Haruko’s wrist, his and going up to grab his head. Without missing a heartbeat, Haruko stepped forward the moment he released her wrist and plunged her blade between his ribs. Blood ran down the blade and over her hands and the old man started to gasp and wheeze, as he drew his final breaths. The blade had gone clean through one of his ribs and out the other side of his back. He silently dropped his blade on the ground and rested a hand on Haruko’s shoulder, a tear forming in his eye.
“It seems the flames of passion still run deep in the blood of Konoha’s youth. Hold on to it little one, because one day you’ll blink and wake up old like me. And do me one last favor; open your eyes to everything that happens around you. All is not as it appears.” With the last of this strength, the man stepped backwards, sliding of her sword, allowing his lungs to quickly fill with fluid. The color drained from his eyes as he dropped to his knees, and finally passed on.

Haruko stood there, blood still dripping off her katana, in total silence. She savored and held onto every last word the man had said to her, refusing to let them go. Even if he had been her enemy, in the few short moments she had known him, it felt like she had developed some sort of connection to him, like she had known the man her entire life. For a few moments, she thought about burying him there, on the side of that god forsaken path. She knelt down, removing his headband and stuffed it into the pouch on her leg. Even if she couldn’t take him, she could take this one small thing back to the village. She also picked up his katana, running her fingers down its length, feeling every chip, reliving every swing of it when she felt a scratch. She stuffed it in an open place on her belt, between where her other two weapons already sat.

Suddenly, Haruko felt a massive force strike her in the back of the head, and everything went black. It left her no time to react in anyway and her face impacted the ground with enough force to cause her nose to start bleeding. She didn’t know how long she was out cold, and there was no way to tell when she finally began to stir. She felt like she was moving, but she wasn’t being carried. There must have been someone else in the cart. She thought to herself. She tried to bring her hands up to rub her the back of her head, only to realize they were chained together behind her back, and again to the side of the cart. As all her senses began to return to her, Haruko smell blood, and felt something wet on the back of her head, most likely from when she was struck in the back of the head. Unfortunately for the man who attacked her, the bag over her head wouldn’t do him any good. With her Sharingan active, she saw right through and immediately began to search the cart. On the bench opposite of her lay all of her equipment, but it was what lay in the center that drew her attention. It was a single, lone crate filled with deadly looking weapons, each more demonic and evil looking than the last.

Okay, so the first order of business is to stop this cart, then I can try to get away and find some help. I have no clue when this thing will reach its base, and I can’t risk having to fight all of them in this state. He must think me some weak little hired blade told to guard the road, or else he wouldn’t have tied my hands together. Even tied to the side rail of the card, Haruko was more than capable of forming handseals and casting a jutsu. Silently, a clone made of wood began to form from the wood of the cart, masked by the rattling sound of the cart as it passed over what seemed to be a rough patch of ground. The clone grabbed Haruko’s blades and cut her free, before the pair jumped off the back of the cart, vanishing into the ground using the Earth Military movement technique, swimming to safety and back to the village.

CP: 175
Speed: 5
Strength: 4
Ryo: 5000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Lonely Road

Akihiro's footsteps were slow, carrying him forward inch by inch at a steady pace. His mind was at peace and his body at ease. He listened to the sounds of the birds flying overhead and could hear the roar of a distant waterfall crashing the distant. Overhead, a few clouds lazily floated, occasionally blocking out the sun for a few brief moments. Every now and then, a calm breeze would slip through the small valley, causing the trees and grass to gently sway back and forth. It was a serene place of peace.

But all of that could change in a heartbeat. A bush on the side of the road shook for a moment, and 3 men emerged, brandishing clubs. They might have said something about how it was dangerous to walk alone these days, or how it was dangerous to bird watch instead of looking for threats. It made no difference to the young man, he wasn't listening to their mindless taunts and jeers. Eventually they noticed how he was silent, and grew angry. Anger. It was such a distant emotion now, especially for one such as himself. He had spent much of his early life learning to live in balance with his emotions, controlling them, instead of being controlled by them. It allowed him to view the world in a different way, and afforded him a powerful tool, a mind free of the burden of emotion.

The first man charged him, lifting a crude looking club over his head as he charged. Akihiro lazily dodged off to one side, and continued to walk forward. These men were next to harmless, and he would inform the Shinobi at the gate of the Leaf Village of their presence. But the men were more persistent the he anticipated. The man with the club had stumbled forward after Akihiro had dodged him, and spun around, charging after him. Hmmm, it looks like I will have to take care of them. Nothing to harmful though. He raised his hand, pointing a single finger at the man's knee, forming his hand into the shape of a gun, and fired a single bullet of bone at it. The bullet flew through the air and drilled into the knee, shattering it and tearing through the soft flesh underneath. The man would never walk again, but he would live, and it would serve as a constant reminder.

Seeing their ally drop to the ground, so easily defeated, the other men grew quickly enraged, charging at Akihiro from both sides. Instead of trying to block their attacks, he simply stepped again, and let the men collide into each other. They quickly recovered, and this time attacked one at a time, learning from their previous defeat, but it was a useless attempt. The first man charged with a knife held chest level, like he was going to stab any body with that kind of form. Akihiro raised his left hand and lazily knocked the knife clean out of the man's hand with a single flick of his wrist. His right hand came up and he slammed his palm into the man's chest. The reassuring sound of cracking ribs filled the air as he was knocked backwards, landing flat on his back a few feet away.

Akihiro shot a single glance at the third and final man and shook his head. The man understood the message and dropped his weapon, running in the opposite direction. Such a shame we live in such a world plagued by evil and injustice. He turned, and continued his slow advance towards the leaf village.

Custom Mission - The Arrival - 607 words so far.

Speed: 7 + 1
                                                                  Strength: 7 + 1
                                                                  CP: 100

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:49 pm
L̗͍̖͖̝͕̪̞̣̠͛̉́̾̀̀̈́͑͛͝ḭ̳̠͍̬̞̜͚̬͚̓̾̉̆̓̌̂̂̃̕f͍͕͓̝̦̞̪̰̟̈́͐̆͑̒͌͛̎͆̆͜ȩ͓̝̖̘͙̥̣̹̲̀͑͂̎̂̓̿̽͐̕ ̡̯̟͈͕̙̝̻͚̞̃̃͂̌͐̇̉̈́̇̐I̡͇̳̝͖̰̥͙̯͔̾̉̎̄́̐̑̕͘͠s̨̨̛̮̻̜̟̬̠̦̥͑̑̓̓̑͂̀͋̚ ̝̱̝̝̙̩̙͓̗̯̽̒̎̃̈̍̈́͛͘͘å̡̧̨̛̘̜͖̬͉̺͓̉͐̎̀̉̓͠͝ ͚̠̦̰̬̲̝̪̘̮̊̉̌͆̍̽̍̀͗͝B̢̡̘͎̪̟̮̯͓̦̿̀̂̋̆̿̌̒̕̚õ͈͇͚͇͕̳̯͉̻̯͒̔̃̊̊̒̂̃͂o̧͓̹͍̻̭̳̼͂̒̒͋́͌̈́͠͝͝ͅͅķ̫̹͙͙̞̭̙̤͇̆̑͋̑̿̽̂̑͒͠

User Image

User Image
▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░█
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

Destination One. Dominic could feel his wing's char black feathers basking in the natural light God had spoken. The long,black tail he owned protruded from his tail bone, a small opening in his pants was gifted to the odd appendage. With a blank agenda, the dark green eyes surveyed the area and deemed it worthy of his odd, yet hypnotizing presence. Following his light tread was a sparse rain of dark petals, his signature. Blackened rose petals danced along his trail; some brushed the male's baby-soft skin on their journey to the emerald grass below. An overwhelming silence drew near, until his body neared the Valley's edge. Roaring waters impacted this silence, and masked other sounds that drew Dominic's way. A blank expression was drawn on his face, the pale skin glistened along with the crimson rays that spilled upon the young man. For a second-- only a second he absorbed the beautiful scene, then turned his short attention to the statues trailed on the opposite side. As the boy smirked, a lone right hand accompanied and rested on his small chin. Today, a demon was born. May god be with us.

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █░░█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █░░█
▒█░░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ ░ ░░█░░   ▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░▀█ █▀▀   ▒█░▒█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░ ░░▀░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █░░█
▒█░░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ ░ ░░█░░   ▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░▀█ █▀▀   ▒█░▒█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░ ░░▀░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image

Ỳ͙͖̠̝̫̺͖͉̹̜̃̍͆̐͗͛͗̕͝ǫ̗͍̬͎̖̬͇̥̆͑̈́͂̈͛͛̂͗͘͜ú̼͕͎̮͚̙̞̠̠̀̎̀̋͛̀̏̕͝ͅ ̛̝̳̞͓̣͉̹̗͚͓͂̍̑̏͛̽̀͘͘C͇̣͙̘̜͍͔̣̟̋̅̃̈̿̋̒͘͠͠ͅa̪̗̟̺̝͍͖̹̼̖̐̈́̐̓̓̈́͌̏̏͘n̢̧̥̥̫̘̼̮̩̑̓̆͛̈́̀̄̀͘̕ͅ'̗̠̮͇̜͇͙͈̣̈̅̓̈̀̄̃̐̕̚ͅţ̨̡̬͚̫̤̟̲̜̿͌̌͊̊̊̔̔͑͝ ͈̼̪̩̞̘͕͙̘͑̅̀̊̆́͑̌͘͜͝C̡̣̗̭̝̯̼̖̯̹̽̃͐̽̍̉̄̈̚͠h̡̨̰͖̹͈̗̥̗͌̃̆̇̅̅́̀͑̓ͅà̡̖̲̰̟̙͓̗̬̖́̃̉̃̇̐̍̿̕n̤͖͇̰̼̤̦̭̦͑̀́̈̀̉̀̇͌͜͝g̨̥̲͓̖̭͍̰̖̏̀̾͊̽̃̂̕͘͜͝e̜̝̹͕͙̳̟̤͖̫̽̄͑̍͗̍̊̌̌̊ ̧̟̬͖̣͈̻̜͚̂̊̈́̊̉͊͌̊͑͠ͅẂ̡̹̬͈̙͖̺͕̿̋̋̓̇̆͘̕̚͜ͅh̢̟̝͔̦̜͉̤͈̯̊͊͗̽̔̀̇̈̽͝ą̛̥̘̭̱̖̞̦̹̒̿̔̈́͛̆̃̈́͘ͅt̞̥͙̜̗̱͍̬̙̆́̓̃̾̓͊̕͘͝ͅ'͉̣̙̘̯͎̤͇̗̥͛͂͐̂̌͒̆̒̈́̚ş̢͔̹̝̖̲̱̼̹̀̏̃̈́͒̍͂̀͘͝ ̤͚̩̦̭͎̹̺̩̖́̒͑̀͑̆̈͝͠͠W̨̡̨̬͈̻̝̬̻̮͒̀̇̒̈́̈͑̃̏͝ŕ̡̥̫̬̖̦̲͕͍̪̏̅͒̍̊͋̎͘͠ỉ̧̢̥̰̪̝̩̫̼̋̂͗͆̽̌̈͊́͜t̢̢̨̡̛̮̬̙̠̮̣̋̈́͐̔͛̇̋̊̀t̡̧̩̩̯̥̳̟̼͙̒̒͆̌̀̎̋̽͂̀e̡̢͓̼̖̯̫̭̦͖̿̏̆̍̈̈̏̿̈́͑n̢̢̤͈̳͇̲͖̦͕͂̒̔̃̇͂͂̓͌͠

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:35 am
L̗͍̖͖̝͕̪̞̣̠͛̉́̾̀̀̈́͑͛͝ḭ̳̠͍̬̞̜͚̬͚̓̾̉̆̓̌̂̂̃̕f͍͕͓̝̦̞̪̰̟̈́͐̆͑̒͌͛̎͆̆͜ȩ͓̝̖̘͙̥̣̹̲̀͑͂̎̂̓̿̽͐̕ ̡̯̟͈͕̙̝̻͚̞̃̃͂̌͐̇̉̈́̇̐I̡͇̳̝͖̰̥͙̯͔̾̉̎̄́̐̑̕͘͠s̨̨̛̮̻̜̟̬̠̦̥͑̑̓̓̑͂̀͋̚ ̝̱̝̝̙̩̙͓̗̯̽̒̎̃̈̍̈́͛͘͘å̡̧̨̛̘̜͖̬͉̺͓̉͐̎̀̉̓͠͝ ͚̠̦̰̬̲̝̪̘̮̊̉̌͆̍̽̍̀͗͝B̢̡̘͎̪̟̮̯͓̦̿̀̂̋̆̿̌̒̕̚õ͈͇͚͇͕̳̯͉̻̯͒̔̃̊̊̒̂̃͂o̧͓̹͍̻̭̳̼͂̒̒͋́͌̈́͠͝͝ͅͅķ̫̹͙͙̞̭̙̤͇̆̑͋̑̿̽̂̑͒͠

User Image

User Image

It was evident that this destination had a sparse visiting rate, which was great. Perfect hide-out space. The young man's hazel green eyes stared blankly, easily concentrating his pores outwards. In an explosion of black smoke his technique was initiated. One that sent the power of an explosive tag through the area, pulling the trees by their tops in the opposite direction.
[Outrage] - L E A R N E D

These little fire techniques were beyond simplistic in Dominic's foul mind. Fire. Scorching black flames had always, and always will be his specialty. The fire of his clan rivaled the Nibi's; a feat that few if none could factually claim. With long strands covering his backside, the boy squinted his eyes against the oncoming wind that enveloped his body. No hand seals. No warning. Dom's body temperature began to rise exponentially until anyone who touch him could be burned.
[Don't Touch Me] - L E A R N E D

The black figure suddenly dove off of the edge at which he once stood. The roaring waterfall resonated into his pierced ears as the water below would soon meet him. His wings were tucked to his sides to decrease any chances of his slowing. With a loud, resonant WHOOSH the wings blew open. Black feathers floated towards the earth as the mighty fling took place. Leveling off, Dominic found himself standing atop the water with his chakra spilling into the dark waters to keep him standing. Not taking any chances, Dominic's concentrated hues began to bright until his entire eye-region appeared as a flash bomb to any outside onlookers. The bright light that emanated from his eyes was one that his foe would never forget.
[Lucy Vision] - L E A R N E D

User Image

User Image

Ỳ͙͖̠̝̫̺͖͉̹̜̃̍͆̐͗͛͗̕͝ǫ̗͍̬͎̖̬͇̥̆͑̈́͂̈͛͛̂͗͘͜ú̼͕͎̮͚̙̞̠̠̀̎̀̋͛̀̏̕͝ͅ ̛̝̳̞͓̣͉̹̗͚͓͂̍̑̏͛̽̀͘͘C͇̣͙̘̜͍͔̣̟̋̅̃̈̿̋̒͘͠͠ͅa̪̗̟̺̝͍͖̹̼̖̐̈́̐̓̓̈́͌̏̏͘n̢̧̥̥̫̘̼̮̩̑̓̆͛̈́̀̄̀͘̕ͅ'̗̠̮͇̜͇͙͈̣̈̅̓̈̀̄̃̐̕̚ͅţ̨̡̬͚̫̤̟̲̜̿͌̌͊̊̊̔̔͑͝ ͈̼̪̩̞̘͕͙̘͑̅̀̊̆́͑̌͘͜͝C̡̣̗̭̝̯̼̖̯̹̽̃͐̽̍̉̄̈̚͠h̡̨̰͖̹͈̗̥̗͌̃̆̇̅̅́̀͑̓ͅà̡̖̲̰̟̙͓̗̬̖́̃̉̃̇̐̍̿̕n̤͖͇̰̼̤̦̭̦͑̀́̈̀̉̀̇͌͜͝g̨̥̲͓̖̭͍̰̖̏̀̾͊̽̃̂̕͘͜͝e̜̝̹͕͙̳̟̤͖̫̽̄͑̍͗̍̊̌̌̊ ̧̟̬͖̣͈̻̜͚̂̊̈́̊̉͊͌̊͑͠ͅẂ̡̹̬͈̙͖̺͕̿̋̋̓̇̆͘̕̚͜ͅh̢̟̝͔̦̜͉̤͈̯̊͊͗̽̔̀̇̈̽͝ą̛̥̘̭̱̖̞̦̹̒̿̔̈́͛̆̃̈́͘ͅt̞̥͙̜̗̱͍̬̙̆́̓̃̾̓͊̕͘͝ͅ'͉̣̙̘̯͎̤͇̗̥͛͂͐̂̌͒̆̒̈́̚ş̢͔̹̝̖̲̱̼̹̀̏̃̈́͒̍͂̀͘͝ ̤͚̩̦̭͎̹̺̩̖́̒͑̀͑̆̈͝͠͠W̨̡̨̬͈̻̝̬̻̮͒̀̇̒̈́̈͑̃̏͝ŕ̡̥̫̬̖̦̲͕͍̪̏̅͒̍̊͋̎͘͠ỉ̧̢̥̰̪̝̩̫̼̋̂͗͆̽̌̈͊́͜t̢̢̨̡̛̮̬̙̠̮̣̋̈́͐̔͛̇̋̊̀t̡̧̩̩̯̥̳̟̼͙̒̒͆̌̀̎̋̽͂̀e̡̢͓̼̖̯̫̭̦͖̿̏̆̍̈̈̏̿̈́͑n̢̢̤͈̳͇̲͖̦͕͂̒̔̃̇͂͂̓͌͠

Loto Teh Sake

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:00 pm

User Image

User Image

The demon's smirk began to widen, then widen to an unearthly sinister smile. The slits in the man's mouth seemed unreal as they continuously stretched until stopping. An unorthodox expression of triumph seemed evident somewhere in this maniac's unreal smile. He was growing stronger with every waking moment. Soon the abnormal smile shrunk into its regular solemn position. Dominic treaded across the water with the long black boots he owned, tiny ripples extended outwards with each distinct step. Dom lifted the black pant leg of his right only to reveal the small weights that aggravated his movements slightly. How long were these there? Evidently he was preparing for the training ahead.
Stage One

The awkward weapon strapped diagonally to his back was suddenly ripped from its sheath and revealed. Its weird appearance foretold its untold abilities, the gun-like barrel held some sort of premonitious glow. A notable chakra oozed from the weapon as he slung it through the air, aiming, slashing, aiming then slashing once more, and tossing it about. In the same movements he'd move his body in circular motions to get a feel for these foolish weights, and get a full interpretation of what this style called for. Whilst mid-swing, the inhuman being noticed the setting sun beckoned upon his attention. Totally distracted by the spew of oranges, reds and yellows Dom appreciated his power and wondered exactly how hot the sun was. There was no way it could be as hot as his flames, his conceited mind explained. Without another second to be distracted, Dom adjusted his nicely kept boots and shifted his body weight around the waters. Both of the wings swung about, mirroring his movements as the slashes became faster and potent. Realizing his power with a blade, the demonic face was created for only a second before dissipating it to the usual once more. Then he stopped. A childish glance upwards was forced, above the cliff's edge was no one. Someone watching your progress was detrimental to battle tactics, and could aid future foes in identifying your next moves.
[Stage Two]

User Image

User Image

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff