Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Different Worlds We Let Collide (Forged Promises & Marina) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:00 pm
oops and hi

((3?? How the heck did you manage that? I don't even have any 'cause I lack the money))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec watched her face with interest when he mentioned Quidditch. He wasn't sure if she actually cared or not, but the question seemed genuine. "Keeper," he replied as soon as she asked, hoping his joyful grin didn't look too arrogant. It wasn't that he was prideful; he simply really enjoyed what he did. It gave him time to get away from his own mind and just do something a little more.. well, mindless.

His eyes lit up a little at her words. "Making a difference doesn't sound dumb at all," he replied, rocking back and forth on his heels. He was starting to wonder if he should ask this girl out or something. He really quite liked her. There was that nagging thought in the back of his mind still, but he continued to ignore it. "I'd like to do the same, to be honest. This world needs a bit of change, I think. The good kind of change, mind you." He laughed at his own words, feeling trite in spite of himself.

"What are you going to do to make a difference, Stella?" he asked her seriously.

"Success is counted sweetest
By those who ne'er succeed
"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

I need your love to light up this house
I wanna know what you're all about
I wanna feel you feel you tonight
I wanna tell you that it's alright

Stella nodded in acknowledgement to Alec's reply. "Keeper, that's neat!" She exclaimed and clapped him on the back as a few years late congratulations. She couldn't help but grin back at him. His smile was so contagious.

She only grins wider when he expresses interest in what she wants to do.
"Well, maybe we can help the world together someday." Stella replies, only half joking.

"What am I going to do?" Stella repeated. "I think I want to do something about bullying, like many other people, because, well, you know..." Stella laughs.

Where am I?:
Hogwarts
Who am I with?: Alec
How Do I feel?: Fidgety

I see myself here in your eyes
Stay awake 'till the sunrise
I want to hold you hold you all night
I want to tell you that you're all mine

((So... I originally preordered it on iTunes. And then I decided I wanted an actual physical copy, so since I had credits at this store, I used them to get it there, but then I realized the Target edition was on sale, so I got that one the very next day...oops.))

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:43 pm
oops and hi

((Hahaha oh my gosh, classic. That's the reason I have more than one of almost all the Owl City albums... By the way, what are your new song lyrics in the post? It seems familiar to me...))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec felt a sudden rush of pride when she pat his back jovially. It was such a random gesture, something he should have been used to, just not from strange intriguing girls such as Stella. Again, it was a nice change of pace.

He looked at her and beamed, not taking her comment as a joke much at all. He knew she was kidding, but it was a fun thought: having someone to make the world a better place at your side... something he assumed only existed in poetry. There he went, daydreaming again.

After a moment, Alec snapped out of it and nodded encouragingly. "Blimey, that's a great idea. I think that's actually a really important issue that becomes unnoticed to most, unfortunately." He had never given the topic of bullying much thought before, because he hadn't experienced it himself since his first year of Hogwarts. But he did know that he hated bullies, and he hated seeing others in pain, no matter who they were. This kind of selflessness always seemed to be what separated him just a smidgen from some of his friends.

"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:49 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella looks away from Alec. She can't keep looking at him. Here's someone great and wonderful and not laughing at her mud caked appearance. She saw some of the Gryffindor's snickering as they had walked by a minute or so ago. Yet, Alec didn't laugh. Maybe he was a figment of her imagination. She was probably lonely enough to come up with imaginary friends.

But, she's held his hand and pat his back, so, he's real.
"It's rather unfortunate indeed." Stella sighed. "I just wish there were more people like you... and I out there. Smart, kind, and passionate about things that matter." Stella said seriously.

"Actually, I'm here talking like I haven't done stupid things in my life." Stella said with a shrug. "There's things I've done that I'm not proud of honestly, but that's who I am I guess, and I can't change it." Stella admitted. She knew she was incredibly manipulative at times, but that was her gift, that's what made her a Slytherin.

Where am I?:
Hogwarts

((I think I'll have a pattern between 5 Seconds of Summer and Owl City. This song is 'Never Be' by 5SOS.))

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:30 pm
oops and hi

((Ahh, a song by them I'm not as familiar with... I like it though, mucho~ You pick good song lyrics to fit with posts, that's for sure!))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec had in fact noticed the Gryffindors snickering, but he'd ignored them. He even knew them; they were some of his old friends. But they didn't really talk to him anymore, even if they were in the same House, and he couldn't help wondering if they had been laughing at her or him or both of them. He wondered what his friends would do if they saw him actually talking to a Slytherin, and such a nice one too.

At her words, he beamed a little. "Yeah, more people like us," he replied in a day-dreamy sort of daze. Then he laughed. "Although, you have to admit, if there were more of you or I, things would get a bit mad, wouldn't they?" He laughed again, but his laughter died down at her next words.

Alec put on a serious face and nodded promptly. "Well of course you have, but who hasn't?" He paused, hesitating being completely honest with this girl. Then he leaned towards her and whispered with a shrug, "To be honest... I used to be quite the bully myself. Third and fourth year turned me into a first class git. But fifth year was when I started getting less of an ego and more of a... well, a different kind of ego." He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders sheepishly.

"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:51 pm
Marina Elemento

User Image

tella aylor

Stella smiles and nods, letting the boy picture the far less annoying world they could live in. Instead she waves to a couple of Ravenclaw's that had caught her eye in the hall.

"Ah, but I don't think things would necessarily go mad..." Stella stated. "I think under the circumstances, we'd go mad. Everyone being the same person, talking about the same things, having the same ideas. Gets a little boring, and maddening, don't you think?" Stella asked with a shrug.

"True. I'm sure even the Potions teacher has done some very bad things in his life." Stella giggled. She tried not to gasp or furrow her eyebrows when Alec admitted to bullying. Who was she to judge? He was younger, and he had influences. The Gryffindors have an ego to go hand in hand with their pride. "That's okay, we learn from our mistakes..." Stella offered with a small grin. She couldn't really find much to say on the matter really.

Where am I?:
Hogwarts

((Ughhhh. There's some lyrics that I really wanna use because I just got into the song it's so sad though so many emotions that I don't even have punctuation))

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:12 am
oops and hi

((Oh my, I can see that... good choice of lyrics though, yet again! Even tho they make you emotional <3))

User Image
αℓεc ℊrεy

Alec thought about it, and he could definitely see her point. He used to fantasize about how wonderful it would be to meet someone just like him, who would share all his interests and practically be his dashing counterpart. But now that he thought about it, such a fantasy seemed ridiculous. This girl brought him back and forth between reverie and real life, and it was almost more enchanting than his previous day dreams.

Her smile reassured him, and yet he still felt a little foolish for throwing something out there that was so personal and negative about himself into the open. But now that it was he could shrug his shoulders of the rest of it. Alec returned her smile, but explained himself further. "That we do," he replied, "I learned a whole lot that year. I learned why I made fun of those less fortunate than I, and it was simply because I was trying to avoid being bullied myself. My brother and I were bullied a lot by Slytherins and even some Gryffindors our first year. And then I turned into a vicious little git and he... well, he's the same old same old, really."

Now, now, Alec, don't go telling her your whole life story. You'll regret it if you do. he told himself. He didn't mean to delve into anything too personal, it just sort of happened that way. He broke out of his inner mind and gave her another gentle smile. "But eventually, I changed a lot because I realized I had been in the exact same place as the children I was picking on. It was a pretty nice change." The year he thought of would have been a good year if it weren't for his brother... But again, he wouldn't bring that into conversation lightly.

"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out